LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Chapter 3.....

Wednesday night was pretty uneventful, we were both in bed and asleep by 9 p.m., knowing we needed our rest for the next days trip. I was up early and off to work with the hopes I could get off earlier so we could get going.

I got home about 2 p.m., Beth was not home but I did notice she had packed 3 suitcases and 2 small travel bags, everything was sitting near the front door. I went to shower and get some fresh clothes for the trip, I saw that the closet had been rearranged and that my trunk had been moved. I immediately checked to see if the lock (a combination lock), was still secure, I found it to be secured, safe and sound.

By the time I had finished my shower, Beth had returned home. She was in the kitchen packing a small cooler with cold water, soda and sandwiches. I noticed there was now another bag by the rest of the bags near the door, it was a bright blue, bulky diaper bag with each side stenciled in big letters, "BABYS DIAPEYS". When I asked Beth what that was, she smiled and said, "It's a diaper bag silly, I told Kim I would bring her one down with us"

I said, "Oh, o-k", but thought to myself, that's strange, Kims' baby is almost 2 years old, I would think she already had a diaper bag.

Beth asked me if I could start loading the SUV, I nodded and yes and went to grab the 2 small travel bags and the diaper bag, Beth beat me to the diaper bag, saying she wanted to pack some more things in it, then told me to just grab the rest of the bags. I asked her why we needed 3 suitcases, she just smiled and said, "They're just extra clothes", then she winked and said, "You never can tell when someone's gonna have a little accident, now can you"

I grabbed the bags and headed out to the SUV, a little red in the face from Beths comment. When I finished, I met Beth in the kitchen just as she was flinging the diaper bag over her shoulder, I thought, Wow, she looked so mommy like doing that !!!!!

I got the cooler and sat in in the backseat, within reaching distance of the front seat, Beth also sat the diaper bag in the back seat, right next to the cooler, it was then that I noticed the tip of a baby bottle sticking up out of one of the side compartments of the diaper bag. I've seen a lot of advertizements of diaper bags and every one of them had a baby bottle sticking out of the side compartments so I just figured all diaper bags must come with the baby bottles automatically.

Finally, we were all packed and ready to go, we headed out west on Peoria to Grand Avenue, where we would go north to Wickenburg, to Kingman, and then up over the Hoover Dam and then drop down into Las Vegas through Henderson, but first, Beth wanted to stop at a Circle-K to pick up a couple of 32 oz. Thirst Quenchers, I told her we had soda in the cooler and she said she wanted a drink with ice in it.

I waited in the SUV while Beth ran in to Circle-K, when she came back out I had to lean over and open the passenger door for her, after opening the door, I started to lean back to the drivers side when Beth handed me one of the sodas, as I was leaning back I grabbed at the soda, pulling it towards me. When I did this, the lid popped off, spilling about 1/4 of the soda into my lap.

Beth was like, "Oh My God Rob, I'm sorry, I thought I had the lid on tight"

Beth immediately reached into the back and came out with a cloth diaper (I assumed it was from the diaper bag), she started wiping and dabbing my lap and crotch area with the diaper. I told Beth I could do it and handed her the rest of my drink.

As I dabbed my pants with the diaper, I couldn't help but notice how soft the diaper was, even wet, and as my mind became mesmerized with the feel of the diaper, I didn't notice what Beth was doing in the back seat. As I finished dabbing my wet pants, I went to hand Beth the diaper and she said, "Just leave it on your lap while I finish this"

I looked back to see what she was doing and I saw she was pouring the remainder of my soda into the baby bottle.

I asked her what she was doing as she sat back up in the front seat, she said....

"The lid for my drink was ruined and she didn't want any more spilled, plus she didn't want to waste the rest of it"

I told her I can't drink out of a baby bottle, what if someone saw me, Beth replied....

"Who's gonna see you, for one, the windows are tinted, and not only that, you don't even know anyone who might see you so who cares what a stranger thinks, plus, I think you'd look kind of cute drinking from a baby bottle while you're driving, MY CUTE LIL MACHO BABY"

I told Beth.....

"O-k, I guess it wouldn't be too bad"

What she said next turned me so red from embarrassment, I thought I'd die, Beth looked at me as she handed me the baby bottle and grabbed the wet diaper off my lap and said.....

"Here you go baby, drink your baba while mommy gets that yucky, ole wet diaper off of you"

I was speechless, then Beth winked at me and said....

"Is baby already to go bye bye now"

to be cont.

Wonderful. I'm glad you're still writing. After chapter one it only took you a few days to post chapter two. This one took longer. I got a bit worried, but now i see it was a wasted effort.

Also, just an editors mark... if you wish to change it...

"The lid for my drink was ruined and she didn't want any more spilled, plus she didn't want to waste the rest of it"

^Since it said "She said" and it's in quotes, you should change it to "your drink", "I dont", and "I didn't" so it sounds like her saying it... just so it flows better... not to be critical or anything...

Keep up the good work!!

-Sophie

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but, More! More! :D

Haha, I'm very much enjoying this story, just as much as your "Suspicions" story!