LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby" Chapter 2

REALLY, OH WOW, INTERESTING !!!!!!

Beth read the paper once more, looked back at me and said, "Sooooooo, care to elaborate"

I looked at Beth and said, "What's there to elaborate, it's exactly what it says"

Beth looked at the paper once again, then read it out loud.....

"I want to be treated like a baby"

She looked back at me and said, "I think you need to explain this, a little bit further and in much more detail"

I looked at Beth and told her, "I want exactly what it says, I want to be treated like a baby, in any way and every way possible"

Beth looked puzzled, then asked, "Do you mean you want to be cuddled and loved like a baby"

I responded, "Yes, and everything else you would do for a baby"

Beth thought for a minute, then said, "When you say baby, exactly what age would you be talking about"

I sort of mumbled out, "You know, somewhere, approximately around, like 18 months old, I guess"

Beth looked at me and said, "You do realize an 18 month old, basically cannot do anything for themselves, I mean, even walking is more like toddling and waddling, and you do realize that most 18 month olds are not potty trained, which means they still wet and make poopies in their lil diapeys"

I could barely look at Beth, but embarrassingly nodded my head "YES", in agreement.

Beth held my chin up so I was looking at her directly in the eyes and said, "So you're telling me, you want to wear diapers, actually wet and mess them, then expect to be changed like a baby"

I told Beth I didn't want to necessarily use my diapers, I just wanted her to put one on me, then once in awhile, pretend to change me like she would a baby and treat me like she would a baby while I was in a diaper.

Beth said, "Rob, I love you dearly, and I didn't think there was anything I couldn't or wouldn't do for you, but to actually put you in diapers, regardless of if you used them like a baby or not, and then to treat you like an 18 month old baby, Rob Hon, I'm not sure if I can do this"

I looked at Beth and pretended I was pleading when I told her, "Please try, it would only be for one night"

Beth looked back at me and said, "I don't know Rob, I'm not sure I can deal with this fantasy, could you please, just give me a couple of days to think about it, and I promise you Rob, I'll give you my most honest answer then, and Rob, I'll really try to consider doing this for you"

With this only being Monday, the 4th of July just a week away and me with a 4 day weekend coming up, I decided I wouldn't bring my fantasy back up again, I would wait for Beth to mention it or even make the next move.

We had already made plans to drive to Beth's sisters house for a bar-b-que, since her sister would be alone, other then a couple friends from her work, Beth and myself, and her 2 year old baby girl, Beth's sister has been divorced since shortly after the baby was born.

Tuesday came and went with no mention of my fantasy, altho I must say, I don't know what Beth was thinking about but I sure know what I was thinking about and the sex we had Tuesday night was nothing short of incredible.

At breakfast the next morning, Beth told me she had talked with her sister, Kim, the day before, and Kim wanted to know if we could get there early and help her out with the bar-b-que, I told Beth I had no problem with that, when exactly did she want us there?

Beth said, if it was ok with me, she wanted to head out when I got off work Thursday afternoon, I told Beth that if Kim wanted to put up with us all weekend (the bar-b-que was set up for Monday, the 4th), I didn't mind heading out early and kicking back for a couple of days.

Beth was elated and said, "GREAT", and that she was gonna run to the store and pick up some groceries and miscellaneous stuff we needed for the trip (it was approximately a 5 to 6 hour drive from Phoenix to Las Vegas where Kim lived). I told Beth that was o-k and I had to get to work, Beth looked at me, gave me a little wink and said, "Did you need a pacifier for the long drive or will you be o-k"

I immediately and surprizedly said, WHAT?

Beth laughed and said, "OH MY GOD, I'm sorry, I forgot, I was talking about gum or snacks (I had just quit smoking and Beth knew the long drive would be rough on me), just a little bit red and blushing, I told Beth, "Snacks would be fine", as I tried to turn away, quickly.

Beth looked at me and noticed I was red and said, "AWWWW, HOW CUTE, YOU'RE ACTUALLY BLUSHING"

I told Beth I had to get to work, and made a rather hasty departure.

All morning long I thought about what Beth said about getting me a pacifier, and my arousal level was elevating by every passing minute. I wasn't sure if it was the pacifier or the humiliation I felt when she asked if I wanted one, or maybe even, a combination of both, I was sure however..........

I WANTED THIS FANTASY MORE THEN EVER NOW !!!!!!!!!

to be continued.....

Your cliffhangers are killing me! Haha not really :D But they do make me want to keep on reading!!! So keep up the great work ^_^