LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ask God One Question?

I never actually answered the original query.

If I could ask God one question, I would ask this, for a purely selfish reason (read my one blog entry for details): God, why did you have to allow every person to have a different name? It would have been so much easier for humans to call each other by one name. Why not Adam and Adam, or Eve and Eve? You could still have man and woman, but couldn't they have all had the same name?

I know, that is totally impractical, and as I said, completely selfish of me for my own reasons, but it would have made my life so much easier....or perhaps instead you could have created each human being with it's name tattooed on it's forehead. Why didn't you do that, God?

But, what if you're in a club, and you're trying to get the attention of your friend, Adam, and you shout out "Adam", and EVERYONE looks at you and goes "What?!"

But, what if you're in a club, and you're trying to get the attention of your friend, Adam, and you shout out "Adam", and EVERYONE looks at you and goes "What?!"

Okay, I admit, it might be a bit impractical too, but it would save me from so many potential and real social problems.

Maybe "God, why didn't you tattoo every person's name on their forehead so we would all be able to identify each other properly?" Of course, if a person wants to change their name, God would have to account for that somehow too....but being God, I'm sure God would figure out a clever way to handle that.

Again, this is all completely and totally selfish drivel on my part. I added another blog entry yesterday, but not sure how relevant it is to this discussion. At best, it's only tangentially related to this discussion, so make sure you read my first entry for relevance to this discussion.

Guest 15indiapers

I guess maybe because different names have different meanings. I have not read the blog you were mentioning yet, I will go do it after this, but would you want to be like everyone else? People's names sometimes reflect their character, and sometimes have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Sometimes they have a religious reason, sometimes they have a cultural reason, sometimes no reason. Sometimes to carry on the name of a loved one. There are all kind of reasons.

Lol! Thats a good one! Trust me i know what your talking about!

Lol! Thats a good one! Trust me i know what your talking about!

You know what I'm talking about, or Underwhere?

I was given my name because I was supposed to be born around Christmas, but I was a month early. Despite my earliness my mom still gave me my name anyways. Although I TRY to be more Christ like, I don't exactly consider myself a gift.

I guess my biggest question is: Why do I have such a strong desire to have things I can't, and why is it I shouldn't have them? The question revolves around my strong desire to have children. I've always wanted to be a parent but never had the money to be able to. (I planned to adopt--even bought a house where I could raise a child).

There are so many people out there who are terrible parents, and so many unwanted children, yet they are given to people that don't appreciate them. Why does God give children to people that don't want them and don't deserve them but prevents someone like me from having one?

Yes, I'm single and will NEVER get married. I couldn't share raising a child with anyone. I'm too possesive. (Did I just answer my own question here???)

I did raise a foster daughter part-time (weekends) for 12 years, but it isn't the same as having a child of my own.

I'm seeing the question "why" alot.

I have been a practicing Christian for a few years til recently, when I just choose to just block it out... I dont know why though.

But it's been hard fighting it for me.

Anyway, In the Bible it says that We are the Body of God. Each and everyone of us.

And we were given the gift of free will.

These two should not have been mixed, I admit, but we have no room to ask why as a Christian.

Why have we allowed alot of things that has happened?

I personally dont want God asking me the same question....

If I was t oask God anything personal, though, I would have to ask him why he made me so different.

Granted, I like being different, but why do I always want to wear diapers, when there is nothing wrong with me?

What would be your one question to God if you could ask just one thing?

Mine: Why are you allowing people to murder each other in your name?

I think I'd ask him, why some of the nicest people die from cancer and other desesis (I know I spelt that wrong.) and murderers and REALLY rotten people live to be in their 70's/80's?

I think I'd ask him, why some of the nicest people die from cancer and other desesis (I know I spelled that wrong.) and murderers and REALLY rotten people live to be in their 70's/80's?

That's a good question. A good friend of mine who lost his wife when she was only 51 or 52 from a heart attack once told me we may never know the answer to that, but he believes she was taken so God could have a mold to mold his future creations after.

Bottom line though because of the bad done by the first man in the beginning we all have to suffer from diseases, or other bad things that happen, even the good people, but the good news is that those people that were good but sick and taken from this world have a chance of going to heaven while people that do stuff like commit murder(unless they ask God for forgiveness)do not. So people may think they're 'getting away with it', but in the end they're not. Just think of where they will spend eternity-If you believe in heaven and hell that is. In heaven on the other hand there is no sickness, everyone's perfect. Maybe God ends their life to end their suffering, you know like they're getting rewarded for the good they did by not suffering any more. idk My friends wife was taken instantly, I never got the pleasure to meet her, but if anyone deserved to die without suffering it would have been her because she was a very good woman.

New one.

My one question to God: What is my purpose or am I just a warning to others?

Botox,

That is My Question Exactly. Oftentimes (even though I'm a Christian,) I Don't Believe I Have a Purpose.

That's a good question. A good friend of mine who lost his wife when she was only 51 or 52 from a heart attack once told me we may never know the answer to that, but he believes she was taken so God could have a mold to mold his future creations after.

Bottom line though because of the bad done by the first man in the beginning we all have to suffer from diseases, or other bad things that happen, even the good people, but the good news is that those people that were good but sick and taken from this world have a chance of going to heaven while people that do stuff like commit murder(unless they ask God for forgiveness)do not. So people may think they're 'getting away with it', but in the end they're not. Just think of where they will spend eternity-If you believe in heaven and hell that is. In heaven on the other hand there is no sickness, everyone's perfect. Maybe God ends their life to end their suffering, you know like they're getting rewarded for the good they did by not suffering any more. idk My friends wife was taken instantly, I never got the pleasure to meet her, but if anyone deserved to die without suffering it would have been her because she was a very good woman.

I suppose thats true... I was thinking of my mom when I posted that.

She has had 5-6 cancer surgeries, the she had to have open heart surgery to fix a leaky valve... After that some of her colen died and shot a blood clot to her heart giving her a heart attack...While still in the hospital from the heart attack she ended up with a full body infection. Her heart, kidneys, and liver were shutting down on her and she was in a coma for a month. She came back to us all. But I still don't find it fair that a person who's done nothing but give and take care of others her whole life should have to go through that.

I suppose thats true... I was thinking of my mom when I posted that.

She has had 5-6 cancer surgeries, the she had to have open heart surgery to fix a leaky valve... After that some of her colen died and shot a blood clot to her heart giving her a heart attack...While still in the hospital from the heart attack she ended up with a full body infection. Her heart, kidneys, and liver were shutting down on her and she was in a coma for a month. She came back to us all. But I still don't find it fair that a person who's done nothing but give and take care of others her whole life should have to go through that.

That's true. it is sometimes really hard to understand why things happen to good people, but look at it this way, God gave her back to you, and maybe it was time for her to be taken care of. I hope that's not a cold thing to say, because I don't mean it to come back that way, but I guess I'm thinking of my grandma that lived like the last 3 years of her life with Alzheimer's Disease, and if she remembered us at all it was remembering us in the past like 20 years ago. And watching my family care for her reminded me of everything she did for us, and how she gave everybody everything without holding back. caring for her was like a way of paying her back for everything she did. She was taken from us last year in her sleep on her 80th. birthday. My only regret was not seeing her more before her death. She is the only person I've ever known that truly accepted everyone for whoever they were, and her generosity/kindness didn't just extend to her family, it extended to the entire community. Whenever I think of an example of somebody that I'd like to be like she always comes to my mind.