LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thumbsucking

• 6 months later...

I'm just wondering, but does everyone use the opposite thumb/finger from their dominant hand? I'm a true lefty and I can only suck my right thumb.

I am right-side dominant and I always suck my right thumb. I use my left thumb and forefinger to play with the silk tips of my blankies (now the silk is separate from the blankies for portability and discretion). I also find myself rubbing the silk on my upper lip as well... does anyone else do this?

I've noticed personally that when I suck on my thumb (much more frequent of late for whatever reason) it has always been my left thumb. It feels wrong for some reason to suck on my right one. I'm right hand dominant. I don't know why that would be, I had actually been wondering about that. Oh well, one of those mysteries of life i guess.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

My thumb is a quick source of comfort. I favor my left thumb and I like to hold my blankie in my fist too. I like pacis as well. I'm pretty interchangeable with them I guess.

• 6 years later...

I've sucked my thumb all my life and have the results of it also. Buck teeth, narrow upper jaw, open bite, callous, etc. I can almost put my thumb in with my mouth closed. Other than this it hasn't affected my life at all since I do it when alone, or in front of my wife who doesn't care and, actually, totally accepts it. I'm not into adult babyism or anything like that; it's just a habit of mine that I find very good for relaxing, sleeping, concentrating and more. The only "dent" occurred when I had to go to a CPAP machine for my sleep apnea. So, along with the nasal style I've taken to use a pacifier which stays in my formed mouth easily through the night. 
I only wish that it was totally acceptable, socially. Oh well. 

I sucked my thumb my whole life but now me have a paci although when I don’t have my paci I do find myself sucking my thumb. I guess for me it’s a comfort thing.

• 1 year later...

I have been sucking my thumb since I was a baby boy and now I'm adult I still suck my thumb but now I do it when I'm at home I suck my thumb but tonight I took it at work my dumb at work cuz I don't like coworkers know that I suck my thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

since the stress of covid  i have been sucking my thumb a lot more i have always been a pacifier girl and still am. but dad has told me when i dont have it i suck my thumb i really dont even think about it i just do now. side note it really makes a mess out of my painted thumb nail.