LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Music Do You Like?

• 1 month later...

Visit here at Last.FM they Chronicle my Music Tastes for me, lol...

here's my top ten though for a quick reference, lol....

1 Nirvana

2 Alice in Chains

3 Chevelle

4 Led Zeppelin

5 Wolfmother

6 Rage Against the Machine

6 Red Hot Chili Peppers (tie for 6)

8 Seether

9 The White Stripes

10 Sublime

Alice and Chains, Chevelle, Zep, RATM and Sublime? Youre my new best friend :P

When I work out, I listen to all angry stuff, the music I listen to is angrier than a keebler elf demoted to fudge packer. x 10.

Front Line Assembly

Nine Inch Nails (90's Nin mainly)

Front 242

Muse

RATM

When Im chillaxing, I like to listen to classic rock and grunge such as.

Motley Crue

Guns N Roses

Alice in Chains

Everlast

KISS

Iron Maiden

Muse (there's a Muse song for every occasion)

Filter

INXS

Motorhead

Whitesnake

Zep

Chevelle

Baby me likes raggae and "chill" music such as

Bobby Marley

Sublime

Pepper

SOME classical

more Bob Marley

and Muse

• 1 year later...

I like pretty much every style of music except for boyband pop and country. I like a lot of dark or heavier types of music especially though. Some people call the music depressing... I call it interesting.

ac/dc, pantera, soulfly, sepulture, messhuga, system of a down (prefer the older stuff) bile, anthrax, kidney thieves, kmfdm, nine inch nails, skinny puppy, motley crue, ministry, mindless self indulgence, damageplan, skinless, samael, alestorm, alice in chains, alice cooper, bad company, big dummb face, rammstein, genitorturers, strapping young lad, dimmu borgir, slayer, coal chamber, death ss, lords of acid, my life with the thrill kill kult, type o negative, metallica, dethklok, carcass, soilwork, spineshank, kill hannah, nailbomb, nile, crematory, danzig, korn, kiss, led zepplin, beethovan, skid row, motzart, tchicavsky, fear factory, in flames, children of bodom, norther, ozzy, black sabbath, dio, jackyl, godsmack, DEATHSTARS, Hanzel und Gretyl, Spineshank, Circus of Dead Squirrels, Vivaldi, Rochmaninov, Beethovan, Bach, Mozart.....

So basically my tastes go from Metal in its various forms (cept screamo...bleagh) to industrial, classical, and rock

judas preist iron maiden blacksabbath deep purple old aerosmith red hot chilipeppers janes addiction shinedown elo (electric light orchestra for you younger kids !)nine inch nails sound garden godsmack ZZtop and to many others to name !lol :thumbsup:

okay personally i did also enjoy older stuff. Doors, floyd, mamas and poppas, four tops, etc etc... but ya know, to me that music should only be in that era. Bands that are around today trying to be like bands of yesteryear just sound like crap honestly. but that is just my opinion

<!--quoteo(post=168526:date=Dec 13 2008, 07:48 PM:name=Sprinkles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sprinkles @ Dec 13 2008, 07:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=168526"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I love industrial. Combichrist, Suicide Commando, Wumpscut, the Berzerker etc. Also VNV Nation, but I don't know if I'd classify them as industrial...

I also like techno >.>

Also classic rock... heavy metal... pop... classical.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sounds like your musical tastes aren't too far from mine.

I'll add my lot to the industrial/goth crowd. Everything from Lords of Acid to Front 242 to Godhead to Razed in Black to Assemblage 23 (one of the best live industrial shows I've seen!) to Modulate to Suicide Commando to newer groups like Everything Goes Cold, Angelspit, Ayria, etc.

I like a lot of other music too, and I find something that I enjoy in pretty much every genre of music, but I have professional obligations related to Industrial so it dominates much of my life.

If, as according to the OP, that music choice can determine your personality, then my music preferences will be impossible or confusing.

My music preference is everything. I like from ABBA to ZZ Top, the new and upcoming bands of 2011 to music of the 16th and 17th century and everything in between. The only music I used to dislike was RAP, but even that is growing on me.

My current music collection is stored on three terrabyte portable drives and about 20 boxes of cassettes. Everything I have on CD and vinyl (old name for records, more specifically 45rpm and 33rpm or Long Plays) and 78s (original format for records made from hard plastic called shellac) I have transferred to MP3 format for fast / easy access. I still need to place the three drives in a raid array for faster / easier access. I know that if I started playing the music in my collection, 200 odd hours would have passed by the time I got to the end of it.

I like Metal & Rock mostly, but also enjoy, blues, classical/opera, country and 80's pop.

1.) Metallica (Older stuff)

2.) Nightwish

3.) Disturbed

4.) Slipknot

5.) Any of the 80s rock bands, scorpions, motley crue, etc

6.) Slayer

7.) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

8.) Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, David Ball ( they all tie in the country category)

9.) America

10.) Chimaira

It was hard to list these as I have eclectic tastes.

• 2 weeks later...

I like most of the late 60s and early 70s classic rock, such as Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, and Pink Floyd, but I also listen to grunge and metal.

The bands I listen to the most right now are Tool, A Perfect Circle, Alice n' Chains, Sepultura, and Apocalyptica.

• 1 year later...

Good morning mommy enjoys listening to a very wide variety of music from 50s through 80s to country to metal to just about anything too many bands to name here

I really appreciate all the radio apps for the iPhone 4S speaking of which I hope this post is going in the correct place thank you

roots reggae

dancehall reggae

digital reggae

dub

soca

calipso

latin music

electro house

progressive house

funky house

psy trance

progressive trance

goa trance

darkside dnb

liquid dnb

jump up dnb

old skool jungle

old skool hardcore

old skool house

dubstep (if it''s good, not commerical/mainstream SHITE)

70's, 80's and 90's disco

country and western

some jazz

some classical

Hiphop

rap

acid techno

hardtek (hard tekno)

some pop such as lady gaga and keisha

electropop with techno elements such as jeffree star

dance music such as the prodigy, the chemical brothers, ace of base.

deathmetal

deathcore

screamo

black metal

heavy metal

There's not much I hate except for most kinds of cheesy commerical mainstream pop and modern rnb, also gabba(just a fast stomping sound),thrash metal and speedcore.

I like Bubblegum Dance music like: Bambee, Smile.dk and Tiggy.

Techno music like: Daft Punk, Astrix, and the Rez soundtrack.

Pop music: Mandy Moore (sp?), Kesha, and Nicki Minaj.

Then some other artists like Bjork, Imojen Heap, Eliza Rickman, the Bloodhound Gang, 20 Fingers Club, Fiona Apple, Jessica Plotkin, Hooverphonic, Jocelyn Enriquez and many, many others.

I honestly like a little bit of everything, but for my all time favorite bands and artists, I would go with Sublime, Tom Petty, Counting Crows (first 3 albums - they SUCK after), and Prince. I also LOVE 80's music, no matter how awful or corny. I can only think of ONE 80's song I HATE - "Dance Hall Days"...PICK...A...KEY!!! LOL

Punk rock type of person. Huge Fall Out Boy fan. Coheed and Cambria. Panic! At the Disco <Note the ! i'm not a fan of the new stuff...

-Sophie

None of those are punk though....

I'm a fan of everything, but I take my roots from Punk (Rancid, Circle Jerks, Sex Pistols), Nu Metal (Slipknot, Korn, Snot, SOAD) Alt Rock (MCR, The Used, The Killers), and Indie Rock/Anti-folk (The Mountain Goats, Kimya Dawson, Regina Spektor)

As a musician, these styles show their influence more than anything else in my writing and performing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lil_Lilo

I like all kinds of music but I consider myself to be a country girl. :) I love George Strait, Chris Ledoux, and Randy Travis just to name a few.