LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bored

For quite awhile now I've really enjoyed wearing diapers, and always felt excited to see or buy them. So now I have some and I enjoyed them for a little but suddenly I've grown very bored of them. Heck I'm even using the toilet now instead of grabbing a diaper. I haven't worn for over a week and still feel no desire to wear. I'm not sure what's up, is it possible to grow out of the diaper phase? Maybe it's my hectic schedule of late which has caused it. I've been under a lot of stress with work and I'm taking night courses to desperately finish my computer engineering degree. Normally diapers have been my outlet for stress to help me relax, now they just feel like more work (putting them on, taking them off, washing up...). My new outlet has become depressing music and hacking. I have lost passion in other areas to I suppose but I never thought I'd sick of diapers. Now I'm in a conflicting state of mind wondering whether I should throw them away, it seems so wasteful though.

Has anyone else experienced this. Or more importantly has anyone heard of anyone breaking the diaper phase? I have a gf now; I may get married soon so I'm at an inroads, and ideally I don't want her to ever know about the DL thing, on the other hand if it comes back I'd rather she know before we got married than later.

Yea, Duck said it perfectly. My analogy is that it's like eating. When you're full, food sounds repulsing, but when you're hungry again (and believe me, you WILL get hungry), food sounds really good. So, normally a purge from it is caused by an overwhelming binge of either wearing too much lately, getting off in them too much lately, or simply going through too many lately. Either one of those is usually why I get a purge cycle. But for about a year now, I've ballanced it and haven't had a serious purge since. It's all been slight inclines and declines without peaks and valleys, unless I'm talking about my girlfriend in which case it's a whole nother context. lol.

But yea, keep them aside where you won't see them and forget about them, cause when it comes back, it's very sudden and it hits hard. And pace yourself next time so it doesn't happen again; the trick is to only do it when you feel like doing it. If you only get so much freetime and your mind says that it's not up to it, then don't force yourself to do it just because you can. Anyway, hope that helps a little. Duck up there probably said everything you need to know as did Bethany.

when I was in my 20's I usually came home and wore a diaper every afternoon after I got off of work. I usually worked until 3pm and wore a diaper until 6 or 6:30. Sometimes I would go a few days without wearing diapers. As I grew older the desire was there but not as much. I would go days without wearing but that made it even better when I did wear. Now that I'm approaching 50 I find that I might go 2 weeks without wearing or having the need to wear a diaper. Then when I do wear a diaper I might wear 3 or 4 days in a row or more. The desire seems to come and go more as I get older, but even though I don't have the desire to wear for a couple of weeks, I always know it will come back strong!

I don't have much more to add, but yeah, I've gone through this, too. Not "purge" as in I throw out my diapers and supplies, but "purge" as in real life intruding too much into the rest of my world, so much that it forces diapers out. I'm a creature of habit, and when I'm in the habit, putting on a diaper before bed (or whenever) is as normal and routine as brushing my teeth. But when something causes me to break the habit, even for just a day or two, that may be enough to get this fetish out of my head for anywhere from a few months to a year. I still think about it, but choose to not expend the energy overcoming inertia. Like everybody else said, though, eventually the urge becomes too overwhelming. Depending on how much money you have invested, you'd be dumb to throw all your stuff away.

BTW, depressing music and hacking and diapers (toss in a binge of DVD purchases) pretty much describes my life today...so it can be done! :)

Like Duckhead (squareduck) has said, we all go through this..... At first when I was new to the scene I couldn't get enough of wearing, my paic, or my bottle, but as times has gone by, there are other areas in my life that has gotten a lot more and needs a lot more attention, so I have found that I am not obsessed with my diapers, paci, and bottles as much as I use to be. That is not saying that I don't enjoy them anymore, I do, I just have found that I don't need them as much as before. There are days that I can't get enough of wearing and there are days where I don't even want to look at them. I can go weeks without wearing one and not miss it at all, but when the that urge comes back to wear again, I know I will be wearing for days in a row.

It also has a lot to depend on my mood. If I'm overly tired I tend to wear, if I'm stressed I always wear, and if I feel in the baby mood then I wear.

Thanks to everyone for the support and advice. I've decided to keep my diapers for a few more months now then get rid of them before I'm married. Not too sure of the exact reason I've hit a low right now, I guess it could be because I'm facing some more serious issues in my life. I'm fortunate to live alone and also have a good lock safe to keep them in for which only I have the key, so I have little to worry about in terms of getting caught. Not to mention I don't get many visitors. Before this I was living with my girlfriend for 5 months and hadn't worn any the whole time, then I got the urge to wear again a few weeks after she left. But I suddenly found wearing this time just wasn't the same as it had been in the past, it felt very inconvenient and uncomfortable compared to what I remember. Heck maybe they changed the diapers or who knows, but anyway from what everyone's said it does seem likely I'll get the urge again. If I do I wonder if I'll get this same feeling again after a night or two of wearing. If this is because of the uncomfortable diapers I wonder if finding and wearing the most uncomfortable diapers available could turn me off them altogether?

I to go through a binge purge cycle with the diapers. I hardly ever wear them. But my sleepers and paci I cant do without. I cant wait untill Summer is over and it is cold enough to sleep in my footed pj's again.

Like Duckhead (squareduck) has said, we all go through this..... At first when I was new to the scene I couldn't get enough of wearing, my paic, or my bottle, but as times has gone by, there are other areas in my life that has gotten a lot more and needs a lot more attention, so I have found that I am not obsessed with my diapers, paci, and bottles as much as I use to be. That is not saying that I don't enjoy them anymore, I do, I just have found that I don't need them as much as before. There are days that I can't get enough of wearing and there are days where I don't even want to look at them. I can go weeks without wearing one and not miss it at all, but when the that urge comes back to wear again, I know I will be wearing for days in a row.

It also has a lot to depend on my mood. If I'm overly tired I tend to wear, if I'm stressed I always wear, and if I feel in the baby mood then I wear.

I thank woman who like to wear diapers and act little girls are very very sexey and if you feel like you want to wear a diaper then you should because a lot of men ficd a woma with a diaper on sexey I am not the only one so go ahead and make your self feel good and wear your diaper anytime you feel like it. i like to feed a woman baby food and her bottal and give her a bath and watch her wet her diaper and chang her like she was a little girl and I like to dress her and brush her hair.

Like Duckhead (squareduck) has said, we all go through this..... I have found that I am not obsessed with my diapers, paci, and bottles as much as I use to be. That is not saying that I don't enjoy them anymore, I do, I just have found that I don't need them as much as before. There are days that I can't get enough of wearing and there are days where I don't even want to look at them. I can go weeks without wearing one and not miss it at all, but when the that urge comes back to wear again, I know I will be wearing for days in a row.

That sums it up for me, as well...

Since buying my first box of Pampers in 1976, I've been through countless lulls in the diaper-urge. I never really "purged" when the urge went away, because I never really kept a lot on hand to pitch... I'd just finish my last pack of diapers, and not buy anymore. Well I'd still have my plastic pants. But I just kept them packed away, out of sight and out of mind... till the urge came back. Which I knew would happen, eventually.

It ALWAYS comes back... count on that.

What's happened for me, though, is that when it comes back nowadays it's not quite as strong, anymore. It's not the crazy, OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME experience it was 10-20-30 years ago. Frankly, it's gotten kinda vanilla! Yeah I've got no prob walking into the CVS and buying diapers, wearing em whenever I want, as long as I want, everything... just as I always wanted. But now I've BEEN there DONE that...

...and so when the urge goes away, I've learned to NOT throw anything away; that'd be a waste of money and I know it'll come back. But when it comes back, yeah it's fun... but in a way that's sorta like watching your favorite movie for the 53rd time. It's still great... but you're running out of new details to discover.

<shrug> I don't wear as often as I used to. I don't want it to be pro forma. I always want it to be a special thing in my life... just not the way it's been for 40 years. I'm kinda outgrowing that.

Time to explore a Daddy-role...? Hmmm, definatly curious about that :rolleyes:

wv.

when I was in my 20's I usually came home and wore a diaper every afternoon after I got off of work. I usually worked until 3pm and wore a diaper until 6 or 6:30. Sometimes I would go a few days without wearing diapers. As I grew older the desire was there but not as much. I would go days without wearing but that made it even better when I did wear. Now that I'm approaching 50 I find that I might go 2 weeks without wearing or having the need to wear a diaper. Then when I do wear a diaper I might wear 3 or 4 days in a row or more. The desire seems to come and go more as I get older, but even though I don't have the desire to wear for a couple of weeks, I always know it will come back strong!

I agree that spreading out time for diapers does seem to help me control my need for them. All or Nothing is something that only works in extreme situations. I realized a while ago that wearing them every night made me feel Depend-ent on them (forgive the pun) and trying to go without indefinitely only made me yearn for that feeling of comfort. So now I just wear on the weekends and at night, which to me is the best part of the weekend anyway.

Thanks to everyone for the support and advice. I've decided to keep my diapers for a few more months now then get rid of them before I'm married. Not too sure of the exact reason I've hit a low right now, I guess it could be because I'm facing some more serious issues in my life. I'm fortunate to live alone and also have a good lock safe to keep them in for which only I have the key, so I have little to worry about in terms of getting caught. Not to mention I don't get many visitors. Before this I was living with my girlfriend for 5 months and hadn't worn any the whole time, then I got the urge to wear again a few weeks after she left. But I suddenly found wearing this time just wasn't the same as it had been in the past, it felt very inconvenient and uncomfortable compared to what I remember. Heck maybe they changed the diapers or who knows, but anyway from what everyone's said it does seem likely I'll get the urge again. If I do I wonder if I'll get this same feeling again after a night or two of wearing. If this is because of the uncomfortable diapers I wonder if finding and wearing the most uncomfortable diapers available could turn me off them altogether?

I agree with what SquareDuck and many of the others have said.

FWIW, I've gone on and off diapers a bunch of times, but I always end up coming back

eventually. Sometimes it might be weeks; sometimes it might be months. In the past year I've

only gotten to wear them once, and at that something which I don't even consider a real

diaper (I had a pack of depends underwear that I regretted buying but refused to throw away on

principle, so a couple months ago I wore one for the day for the hell of it )

Sometimes it happens different ways. Last time it was because I ran out of diapers so I just stopped for

awhile because most of the offerings from stores where I live are terrible (I don't really like the CVS brand

cloth-cover type diapers- they just don't do it for me.

I think even if someone decides to stop for awhile they should maintain a stash and set it aside for a

rainy day, you never know when the urge will come back. Don't ever throw anything away, its wasting

money and you'll find that the urge to wear them will come back at a time when it is difficult for you to

get them, or something to that effect.

In the old days I used to beat myself up over it trying to pat myself on the back for "quitting" but I was only

deluding myself. I would quit only to go back and the first words to myself after diapering up

were always the same- "Why did I ever consider "quitting"? I like this too much" Now, whenever I "stop"

I simply have stopped deluding myself into believing I won't go back... and it's made life a lot easier.

One question- does your GF know that you wear? What does she think?

This is an important question because if you end up living with her, and then that urge comes back... ouch...

Some of what I'm hearing sounds like you want to "quit", or make yourself not like them anymore. It's very hard

to do that if you've ever had a pleasant experience in a diaper- because we tend to remember things that feel

good to us and, at least, from time to time, crave them if they are accessible.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :D

Some of what I'm hearing sounds like you want to "quit", or make yourself not like them anymore. It's very hard

to do that if you've ever had a pleasant experience in a diaper- because we tend to remember things that feel

good to us and, at least, from time to time, crave them if they are accessible.

I'll definitely second that-- except strike the "very hard to quit" part, and replace it with "impossible". Your personal thing for wearing diapers is never going to go away, never to return... it's here for life. It will ALWAYS come back and be a part of your life... regardless of your relationship status or anything else. No matter where your life takes you, you'll always have a thing for diapers... period.

Does that sound like getting a life sentence? Diagnosed with a terminal disease? Well, lose that thinking! Diapers are FUN! They bring a little joy into your otherwise-crazy day.

But the nature of the diaper-thng is... occasionally, it comes and goes. You'll look at your stash one day and say, "Meh... I don't wanna anymore." And you don't... but also, you'll also think it's an opportunity to put it all behind you-- you don't wanna deal with this deep dark secret anymore. You'll think you can just toss all your stuff and walk away, live a "normal" post-diapers life. Hey... wouldn't that be easier!

Guess what? It's not gonna happen. A week/month/year from now, you will get the urge again... and you'll land up buying/wearing some diapers again.

IT WILL HAPPEN. Sooner or later.

Ask anybody here at DD. There's not a DD Member (among the thousands here) that would tell you otherwise. Your current dis-interest in diapers DOES NOT mean it went away for good.

In fact... 30 years from now, you will have to figure out how to tell your gf/fiance/wife about your diaper thing. Hey, no hurry... it's just something to think about.

...and here at DD is the best place to start-- cuz NONE OF US are getting out of diapers for the rest of our lives, either :lol: We're all here to help...

wv

Thanks for the suggestions. So here's my situation, my girlfriend doesn't know that I wear diapers and I'm not too keen on telling her. I'm 100% sure she won't leave me if I told her because she is very committed and very open about everything. However, if I told her this secret I would never hear the end of it she'd tease me about it all the time and it would be pretty embarrassing, she loves teasing me about stuff so this would be a gold mine.

I have lived with her before but only for months at a time and not long term yet. I figured I could substitute my desire to wear diapers with something kinky in bed if I ever got the urge. I'm probably not being practical here though, it does sound pretty convincing that I'll get the urge time and time again.

I guess we'll see what happens, I still haven't thrown anything out yet.

For quite awhile now I've really enjoyed wearing diapers, and always felt excited to see or buy them. So now I have some and I enjoyed them for a little but suddenly I've grown very bored of them. Heck I'm even using the toilet now instead of grabbing a diaper. I haven't worn for over a week and still feel no desire to wear. I'm not sure what's up, is it possible to grow out of the diaper phase? Maybe it's my hectic schedule of late which has caused it. I've been under a lot of stress with work and I'm taking night courses to desperately finish my computer engineering degree. Normally diapers have been my outlet for stress to help me relax, now they just feel like more work (putting them on, taking them off, washing up...). My new outlet has become depressing music and hacking. I have lost passion in other areas to I suppose but I never thought I'd sick of diapers. Now I'm in a conflicting state of mind wondering whether I should throw them away, it seems so wasteful though.

Has anyone else experienced this. Or more importantly has anyone heard of anyone breaking the diaper phase? I have a gf now; I may get married soon so I'm at an inroads, and ideally I don't want her to ever know about the DL thing, on the other hand if it comes back I'd rather she know before we got married than later.

I sometimes have such a phase too... for me though it depends on what diaper I buy, most of the baby diapers dont fit me and i just bought these no name training pants which looked nice but were almost useless (I finally managed to use the 18 pants during the month), but when I buy my beloved girl (or sometimes boy) pull-ups I am able to use them in something under 10 days.