LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighty, Night!

Guest Baby Tiana

For me when it comes to "night time rituals" and such, I can not sleep with out several things....

1.) A full bottle of water (doesn't have to be an actual baby bottle)

2.) My pacifier near by

3.) Patches and Cinnibear next to my pillow, or at least some place on the bed

4.) Multiple blankets, and the blanket I call my "movie blanket" since I bring it to movies.... lol. I know. But great to stay warm and hide! :D

Just to let you know, my bed is a loft bed. Therefore the bed it up high (horrible during summer!), a desk is placed at one end from the bottom, a shelf and drawer mix on the other side, and a cork board in the middle. There used to be full length railings for the bed, but I removed them. The mattress is the same one I've had since I was five (gross, considering dust mites poop and pee in them, thus causing the mattress to 'gain' weight).

I usually sleep in a pair of adidas sweat pants and a some sort of normal shirt. I do have pj pants, but I don't wear them to much. In fact, I've been donating a lot of my clothes to the homeless and needy. But now that I just purchased my first footed sleeper since I was little -had ones with those plastic padding at the feet, and cute little designs all around. I sleep in it. This sleeper is one of the most comfortable things I've ever had to sleep in (that i remember. haha.) The sleeper has rubber duckies and is pink! :D Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!! I think I've got a rubber duckie fetish. But not sexual at all.

Anyways, I think that's more information than you wanted. But that's basically how my night goes before having to struggle to fall asleep. But that's what's so great about losing your patients with not being able to sleep, and crying yourself to sleep. You wear yourself out. Therefore you can sleep!!! YAYA.... but long long long process. Oh, and none of these things listed are due to the fact that I've realized I'm a little girl in the past year or so. It's really just part of me. I'm my own little corky person who really didn't grow up in some areas. :P But it all makes some sense now!

BabyTiana, you might consider slipping a plastic cover over that mattress zipping it up to protect it from those horrid dust mites. and yes they are a reality. placing a soft cushy pad on top then should make for a restful night's sleep. pads are much easier to launder than mattresses anyday! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed. I like to wear a t-shirt so that I don't rub my body all over the sheets. This way we can go almost two weeks before changing the bed. I like to wear shorts over my diapers to sleep in. Mine are sweat pants type shorts so they aren't too tight or too loose. I wear them because it keeps my plastic pants from ripping prematurely. When I move around in be I guess I tug and pull on my plastics and it rips them. Since they are like $15 each I try to keep them in as good a shape as I can. I have slept in a onsie but I wake up all tangled and pinched. I like a sleeper in the winter but I also like to snuggle with my blankets so I end up sweating a lot. I like T-shirt and shorts.

i can't sleep in clothing.... diapers, or a pair of underwear are ok... but when i sleep over a friends and i'm just in shorts and a tee shirt i get wicked overheated, even if its like 30 degrees outside and such.... always been that way... but i do have two pair of footed pj's and i love curling up in them on a rainy day and reading.

• 2 months later...

I like to wear a Bambino diaper and a onezie to bed. Sometimes when I wake up from a particularly deep sleep I look down and see what I'm wearing and actually forget I am not really a baby. What a nice way to start the day.

I'm a fan of kid like PJs (as opposed to baby like sleepers) I have PJ pants with elastic waist and elastic ankles just like I wore when I was a boy. In the summer I sleep in just pj shorts over my diaper, or if I am not diapers then just in my boxers.

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep in a bambino diaper with my cloth diaper bloomers that daddy made me over the Bambino. I also have on bloomer plastic pants over the diaper. My pajama's are usually a pj top and then the diaper.

I just wear a disposable diaper, If I am out of diapers then I don't wear anything.

I'm with babyghost on this, but instead of sleeping nakey I sleep with just boxers or shorts :P

If we're talking about baby stuff, a t-shirt and a diaper with a pair of sleep pants nearby in case I need to leave the room (no one else in my family knows about this). If we're not talking baby stuff, just a shirt and sleep pants. No underwear, it's kind of unnecessary.

I also have these really cute footed pjs with polar bears on them! My friend got them for me as sort of a joke last Christmas, long before I started the whole AB thing. I've worn them twice since I started being a baby, but I'm going to wait until late fall to wear them again, as they're a bit warm at night.

before my brother moved back into my room, i would sleep in diapers and a t-shirt every so often during the winter, mostly. my thick down comforter masks any odd shapes and sounds that diapers make. plus in the summer my mom opens my door for air circulation, and i dont want anyone seeing my diapers. now that he's back, just a t-shirt and shorts, i let my boys breathe during the night :P

Eee!

Tonight I put on my sleep pants and looked for a childish shirt to wear. Not sure if I had one. But lo and behold, I found my giant roomy double-side printed Scooby Doo shirt from years ago! I thought I'd donated it to goodwill, but I'm sure glad I didn't. =]