LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighty, Night!

What are your favourite nightclothes, including type of bedtime diaper? If you don't wear baby clothes, just the type of diaper you like to sleep in.

Mine are a cloth diaper, plastic pants, and a footed sleeper. I prefer to sleep in a terry sleeper, as I find the fleecy ones too hot to actually wear in bed.

Beth

When it's cold: Feeted sleeper or warm jammies

When it's warm: Usually a loose/big T-shirt and PJ pants (preferably with both/either having cartoon characters on them...My favorite PJ pants have Spongebob on! :D )

My diaper: I usually get Abriform Plus diapers and they work fine for me. I also like Dispo 1-2-3's and Bambinos.

~ Moogle

I have not many baby clothes, and only tried one brand of diapers... i'm gonna buy those bambino ones soon, which i am excited for, but right now it's depends disposible... and i have only slept in nothing but a diaper and shirt once... but i loved that... i haven't slept in my onesie yet, and my sleeper usually makes me too warm... i like just a t-shirt, assuming the shirt is cute ^_^

-Sophie

in the winter it's usually fleece pajama pants and a long sleeved t-shirt, in the summer it's a t-shirt or tank on top, and shorts, lightweight capris or boyshort panties on the bottom, depending on how hot it is.

in the winter it's usually fleece pajama pants and a long sleeved t-shirt, in the summer it's a t-shirt or tank on top, and shorts, lightweight capris or boyshort panties on the bottom, depending on how hot it is.

It's hardly ever "Winter", here in Phoenix Arizona. I sleep in my big baby crib, with a fresh change of diapers and rubber panties on, pacifier in mouth, perhaps a tee-shirt on and of course, my "Bear-Bear" to hold me tight. Oh, and I almos' forgoths...my bwankie, too! Ni-nite! Zzzzzzzzz....

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

heidilynn,

Where'd you get your crib?! i want one so bad... but *sigh* cant find one cute enough... and honestly i dont have the money for one right now, but i'd love to have something to stare at for a few months while i save up

-Sophie

• 7 months later...

I sleep in one of my footed sleeper and typically wear an abena x-plus or a bambino. I typically use an x-plus at night because its more absorbant than the bambino and i find them more comfortable to sleep in (and prefer it the other way around for daytime, love the bambinos for that!)

I dont wear my cloth diapers too often but when i do, i bulk up good for night!

Generally my favorite pjs are my footed sleepers. I don't always wear diapers to bed given that I have a limited supply, but when I do its an Abena Super when I'm at home in the States, or a Cloth diaper with plastic pants over here in Korea. I'd love to find some more kiddish regular flannel pjs or something like that to wear sometimes too. One of my favorite pjs until they fell apart was my South Park cartoon print sleep pants. I used to wear those over my onesie and a diaper when I wanted to feel like an AK again. I wear my sleeper when I feel in and AB mood because i ordered it with a snap crotch. I usually don't use it, but the feel of the snaps against my skin makes me feel really babyish, almost more so than the diaper.

Normally just a diaper and T-shirt. Preferably a large Depend Maximum (I normally wear a medium, but the large just feel more babyish and have that extra roomyness in case of accidents). Though, I'll settle for whatever I've got more of (often Walgreens diapers), or a home-made cloth diaper made from a spare bed sheet. I wish I could afford the more babyish diapers like Bambinos and not have to worry about the delivery folks delivering them to either my grandparents' house or my mom's workplace if I did order them...

• 1 year later...

Here in SoCal it rarely gets truly cold, but in the "winter" here I'll go with a footed sleeper. In the semi-cold times in the spring and fall I'll go with a traditional baby-style snap-crotch onesie. In the summer It's just a diaper and even then on those really hot nights even that feels like too much. Whenever I'm not in the mood or have too much rash for a diaper I'll sleep buck neekid!

right now i am down to three nighties. got to by more

I sleep in my twin size hospital bed with Minnie mouse comforter and padded sidess with alotsa plushies.

i have two pink and blue thin cotton short sleeved nighties for warm nights . when it cold I wear my favourite nightgown with eyore long sleeved flannel cotton . I lay on four chux wearing prevail diaper it is purple . sometimes I sleep with just diaper and baby blanket on top .

I have to sleep with my chihuahua . music on and door half open .

• Like 1

I generally wear a thick cloth diaper with plastic pants to bed year round (actual bed wetter). During the colder months, I wear one of my fleece footed sleepers or 2 piece flannel PJs. During the warmer months, I just wear the diaper (unless I have the A/C running, I go with my PJs)

if i were to dress and prepare my little one for beddie bye time, i'd definitely use 100% cotton cloth, diaper service quality diapers, with diaper pins. plastic baby panties would be a must of course. i've been blasted and scoffed at by others because of my choice for cloth over disposables, but i don't care. as a mommy i know what's best!

as to pj's it would depend on the baby, as long as they have those convenient crotch snaps that make diaper changing an easy convenience.