LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pets?

do you have any pets?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. do you have any pets?

• yes
    • no
    • no my pets own me
  2. 2. What kind of pets do you have , if any?

• dog
    • cat
    • bird
    • fish
    • exotic/other please explain
    • n/a
  3. 3. how many pets do you have total?

• o
    • 1-3
    • 4-6(OMG!)
    • 6+(OMFG!)

i dont haveany pets right now... usually i always have fish....its just theres no room for a fish tank rightnow where we live... but we aregetting our own place this summer and i will have fish... then about six months later we want to get a puppy.. a little pug.

I used to have a pair of well-behaved kitties, well they were lazy. But I couldn't take them with me when I moved. My parents had them put to sleep at the young age of 18. I cried for days and haven't been able to bring myself to get another pet. Still makes me sad thinking about it. :crybaby:

I have a dog, a cat, 2 Rabbits, 3 rats and a pond full of fish (think there is 15 in there right now)

My perants always so no more but it never quite works like that, lol

slight oddity is we didn't chouse to get the 2 rabbits we have right now, we found them both (sepratly) and no one clamed them

a few of you seem to have stray cats but can you beat a stray rabbit :)

1 male Dachshund

1 female Dachshund

1 male Chihuahua

1 female Chihuahua with a litter of 4 puppies

1 male mouse

1 female Calico cat

Does anyone have any pets? My daddy and I have a blue tick coonhound pup, our house has four cats that adopted us and like to shower with people. and now I have a raccoon kit that's my responsibility now since I hit it's mommy with my car(I didn't mean it honest! :crybaby: ) It should be interesting to see how the dog and the coon get along.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a Boston terrier name Molly. She is so smart. She scares us and she is hilarious too. Cooper is our Himalayan cat. He's funny too because he has no grace what so ever for a cat. He's just a mini bulldozer. Both of them were born the 2 years ago 3 months apart. They pretty much rule the roost around here