LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pets?

do you have any pets?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. do you have any pets?

• yes
    • no
    • no my pets own me
  2. 2. What kind of pets do you have , if any?

• dog
    • cat
    • bird
    • fish
    • exotic/other please explain
    • n/a
  3. 3. how many pets do you have total?

• o
    • 1-3
    • 4-6(OMG!)
    • 6+(OMFG!)

Does anyone have any pets? My daddy and I have a blue tick coonhound pup, our house has four cats that adopted us and like to shower with people. and now I have a raccoon kit that's my responsibility now since I hit it's mommy with my car(I didn't mean it honest! :crybaby: ) It should be interesting to see how the dog and the coon get along.

currently one cat............have always been an animal lover and brought home every stray in sight.....

Daddy says only one pet inside.......however i do feed a lot of stray kitties in the neighborhood.

I've also been a ferret mom a couple of times and they are my favorite pet.....my last one i was really allergic to though so just cats for now!.....

someday i want to have a boxer dog!........and a mini goat ............ and swans for the pond we will have at our new home in NC!

the pic is of Skooter J. Skeedaddle who is our black manx cat.......He has the biggest pompom for a tail........he was born with his back legs twisted out of shape and bones fused that way so he has to overcome a lot of challenges but overcome them he does......he's an awesome cat!

post-2003-1212459403_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1212459403_thumb.jpg

O wow lets see here, I'm a animal lover, I have worked in pet stores for over ten years in the past.

Listing all the animals I have had threw out my life would take for ever, so here is what I have now

I have 2 dogs, one is a toy poodle, black and starting to turn silver now that he is getting older. The other dog is a toy fox terrier/ jack Russel, He is the cutest little sh!t!

Then lets see i have 5 cats, only 2 of them come indoors....

Then I have 4 parakeets, who I am trying to get to breed, a bunch of chickens (if they count as pets).

A big pond full of goldfish and koi.

Booger my sugar glider, If any one out there has them they know what a great little pets they are!

And lastly at my house is my leopard gecko.

P.s. At my office i have a 12 gal fish tank and a tarantula.....

Yes i know its alot!!!!!! I often feel like a farm boy traped in the city!! I need a ranch!! any one got one? lol :D

Does anyone have any pets? My daddy and I have a blue tick coonhound pup, our house has four cats that adopted us and like to shower with people. and now I have a raccoon kit that's my responsibility now since I hit it's mommy with my car(I didn't mean it honest! :crybaby: ) It should be interesting to see how the dog and the coon get along.

B) I have two canaries,joey is the male,precious is the female,right now precious is sitting on 4eggs,that she laid,i may be a grandfather,i hope so. :P

I Have A Sugar Glider Stewie! Called Lola, She Was Suckling Yoghurt Off My Nose Today! Haha They Are The Best!!

I Also Have Dogs, Cats, Fish, A Random Tortoise, Ponies, Ducks ... ETC!

I Am Currently Doing A 2 Year Animal Management Course at College And Hope To Be An Animal Behaviourist After :P

Ive Been meaning To Do A Topic About Animals forr Ages :]

Beat Me To It!!

xxxxxxxxxx

i have a lizard... its a bearded dragon and his name is bob

• 9 months later...

I have 2 dogs. Sandy (female, medium to lower large sized dog [depending on who you ask], ginger dingo color scheme, amber eyes, Kansas mutt [possibly part coydog, according to the vet], named for the sandstone-like nature of her fur [none of her colorations are solid colors, like the impurities that sparkle when you bust open a piece of sandstone; plus the same colors are found there]) and Jerry (Male, large size dog, mutt [with some distintivly german shepherdish qualities], named after the dog Jerry Lee from the movie K-9 [has some similar mental traits; once broke a tie-out leash to chase the truck, with the rest of the leash still dragging behind him]) were strays. Sandy was dumped (she has apparently been house trained and is actually quite adapt at stuff like hearding cattle back in when they get out, and guarding open gates to keep them from getting out [i'm assuming she was dumped because her previous owner didn't want to deal with the pups]) out or found her way to my dad's rental property (where the shop [metal building with cement floor and our tools, not the kind to buy stuff] is) and had her pups there. My brother wanted the only pup that survived and I took Sandy in to keep her from being shot. A couple of weeks after I finally convinced Sandy to ride home with me (it took almost a year to properly [re]tame her), Jerry showed up. He was laying beside my truck, looking and acting like he'd always been there. That was after the big flood in the 4-states area, so I'm assuming that he's an abandoned flood dog (his nails were filed down when he showed up and he'd been house trained, so someone had to own him before). Sure, they've got a few quirks, but they're closer to me than the human members of my family. They're also quick learners when they decide that the lesson is worthwhile. Fortunatly, they also like dollar store dogfood, which really helps the budget.

I have two snakes and two rats; My mexican black king snake(1EyedJack)hatched with only one eye and a kink in his back(somebody rolled the egg).I got bought himcause I felt sorry for him.Lacey, my albino California king snake(she's a cutie). The rats are more or less for breeding to feed my snakes, they have yet to be named.

post-9015-1236725798_thumb.jpg

post-9015-1236725798_thumb.jpg

Three parakeets- they all own me, technically. I have to feed them to support their biological structures to keep them going, but they don't like me very much.

My sister has a cockatiel who also owns us- by screaming when we won't take him out. :lol: