LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock Out In Diapers

Wow. There are fellow rivet heads! I listen to a variety of music, but my favorite genre has to be industrial...anything from synthpop to metal to EBM..depends on the mood and what I feel like dancing too.

My second job is of a fire performer...so I listen to oodles of industrial music.

And, lol that video of Skinny Puppy when Ogre goes "word" at the end is too funny. I remember when the album first came out I was so skeptical because it sounded more like Ogre's side projects than Skuppy.

Though...I have to say my favorite industrial band is...The Cruxshadows. Their songs are very epic.

I'm going to stop while I'm ahead, lol.

I love punk rock music! I like bands such as; Rancid, Pennywise, Nofx, Tiger Army, Fogging Molly, Time Again, Social Distortion, Mxpx, The Transplants, and The Unseen just to name a few. I also like Ska music such as; Buck'o' Nine, Save Ferris and Reel Big Fish. There' other stuff I'll listen to but mainly I stick to punk. :band:

It's country and bluegrass all the way for me.(You ain't bluegrass, if you ain't blew grass. :P ) Although, I have been known to stray into the "Floyd" zone from time to time. "Dark Side"? What a classic. No one makes music like that anymore. All this shouting and screaming and angst, today? What a load. It must have some appeal, judging from sales, but I can assure you, none of the front vocalists for those groups will have anything left of their vocal chords in a year's time. They'll all end up like Andy Devine. Like they've all been gargling with ground glass. :P Maybe that's their goal. To sing and speak in a whisper the rest of their lives. Who knows? It might sell. But, I doubt it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Actually, Heidi, they all have either trained themselves to sound like that, or have been under the supervision of a vocal coach who helps them scream three to four nights in a row for shows, and not lose their voice. Like everything else, there's a technique. I forget what the famous lady's name is, but I saw her on Leno one time. . . Real neat stuff!

I mean, Lajon (sevendust) is still putting out albums, and so is Dave from disturbed (did you know that he triple majored and then joined the band instead of going to law school?) and both have very recognizable, solid scream-singing voices that bring their audiences a tingle every time.

Avoiding dairy and milk is crucial, as they should be replaced with smoke and drink. haha, that's a joke, but some guys do just that and it's been the secret to their success. .

The other day I tried to embed a YouTube video for mooglelove(Suicidal Tendencies"You Can't Bring Me Down" and it didn't embed(The code was showing.....fucking computer code....BAD COMPUTER CODE!!!!!! Bad!). Those of you computer nerds out there in AB/DL world,do me a favor and embed Bobaflex's"Home" for me......Thank you from my drunk,diapered heart.......

:rolleyes:

I couldn't pass on this topic, when I was young I fell in love with Buddy Holly, Ritchie Vallens, The Big Bopper, etc. then I came to know the Beatles, Stones, Doors, the Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Steppenwolf, the Beach Boys, Billy Joel, Joe Walsh, the Eagles, Queen, Led Zepplin, Kiss, and too may others to mention.

Then I discovered punk rock, like the Pistols, Crass, the Dead Kennedy's, Black Flag, the Circle Jerks, Fear, Angst, and many, many more. I still listen to punk, like Green Day, Blink 182, the Offspring, Bad Religion, Suicidal Tendencies, etc.

I also listen to Manson, Butthole Surfers, Beastie Boys, Bloodhound Gang, Tool, Ministry, Disturbed, Linkoln Park, Korn, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, etc.

My taste in music is like rock, ever evolving, ever changing. I love everything from classic rock to alternative rock. The only thing I can't stand is country....I've never liked it, and probably never will. A lot of people tell me that country is changing, becoming more like classic rock, now there's originality for you!!

I even like some classical music, I just can't stand country. In the end I've found that rock has always been able to pull me out of whatever funk I might be in at the time. Let me tell you I am no stranger to depression, but rock has been my saving grace.

I owe a lot to music in my life, I wish we still had Frank Zappa around today, he was a true American original. In the end I don't need videos to get me up and moving, the music itself does just fine by me. Sometimes I wonder if MTV is helping rock, or tearing it down. I don't watch too much TV because I think it is ruled over by the 1/10th of 1% who own everything in our country, and they want to tell us what to think and feel.

Rock is the best thing to ever happen to our country, let's keep it real and honest, if you know of any other bands that sing a song like Kiaser by Gibby Hanes (frontman for the Surfers) where the chorus says "you'll wear the diapers, I'll be the Kiaser, we'll go through money like it was nothing", let me know. As I'm always on the look out for something new to listen to.

Peace,

Vic

My parents were raised in the 70's and 80's and they are the ones that introduced me to 70's and 80's rock. It's because of them that I listen to music from those two decades. I have seen Styx in concert 4 times and have seen Dennis DeYoung(The former lead singer of Styx) solo in concert about 7 years ago. I am going to see Journey, Heat and Cheap Trick in concert at the end of next month. I absolutely can't stand country!!

I listen to tons of bands and seen tons as well.

"12 Step Rebels**, 2012, A Flock of Seagulls, A Global Threat, Acid Girls, The Adicts*, AFI******, American Nightmare, Aphex Twin Apoptygma Berzerk, Arcade Fire*, Armin Van Buuren, As I lay Dying, Assemblage 23, Astro Zombies, At the Drive-in, Atreyu, Attrition, Audiodrone, Autumn Tears, Avenged Sevenfold*, B-Movie, Bad Religion, Bad Reputation, Banane Metalik, Bane, Barnyard Ballers, Batmobile, Battles, Bauhaus*, The Beatles, Beethoven, Ben Sinister, Benny Benassi Billy Idol, Billy Talent, The Birthday Massacre, The Birthday Party, The Black Ghosts, Black Sabbath, Black Star, The Blackrose Phantoms, Blaqk Audio, The Bled*, Bleeding Through*, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Blood and Batteries, The Blood Brothers, Bloodhound Gang, Boards of Canada, Booka Shade, Boston, Brand New*, The Bravery, Brian Eno, Bright Eyes, Buddy Holly, Busy P**, Calavera, Champion, The Chemical Brothers, Chris Isaak, Christian Death, Chromeo*, The Church, CKY, Clan of Xymox, The Clash, Clear Static, Cobra Starship*, Coffin Creeps, Coffin Draggers, Coldplay, Comeback Kid, Common, The Comsat Angels, Concombre Zombi, Converge, Corpus Delicti, Covenant, The Cruxshadows, The Cult, The Cure, Cursive, Daft Punk*, Dangerous Muse, Daniel Ash, Darkest Hour**, Darude, Data, Dave Gahan, David Bowie, Dawn of Ashes, Dead Can Dance, Dead Kennedys, Dead or Alive, Dead to Fall*, Death By Stereo*, Death Cab for Cutie, Death From Above 1979, Deep Dish, Deftones, Demented Are Go, Demon City Wreckers, Depeche Mode, Digitalism The Dillinger Escape Plan, Dismantled, The Distillers, Disown, DJ Falcon, DJ Mehdi**, DJ Shadow, Dragonforce, Dramarama, The Dreamside, Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Elusive, Emancipator, Envy is Blind, Erasure, Eric Alexandrakis, Eric Clapton, Electronic, Exploited, The Explosion, F-minus*, Faction, The Faint*, The Fall of Troy*, Felix Da Housecat, Ferry Corsten, Fields of the Nephilim, Filo & Perri, Fischerspooner, Folio, Foo Fighters, Formula Redux, Frank Sinatra, Franki Chan, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, Free the Robots, Freeform Five, The Frisk, From Autumn to Ashes, Fugazi, Future Primitive, The Future Sound of London, Gabriel Yared, Gang Starr, Gary Jules, Gary Numan, GBH, Gerard McMann, Germs, Ghostland Observatory, Give Up The Ghost, Goldfrapp, Gone Without Trace*, Gnarls Barkley, The Gorillaz, Graveyard Shift, Green Day, Grendel, Guana Batz, Guns n Roses, Gym Class Heroes*, Hank Williams, Hearts of Black Science, Himsa*, Hocico, Hopesfall, Horse The Band*, Hot Chip*, Hot Water Music, Hunter's Revenge, Icon of Coil, Imperative Reaction, Incubus*, Interpol, INXS, Iron Maiden, Jacks Mannequin*, Jane's Addiction, Jay Z, Jimmy Eat World, Joe Satriani, Johnny Cash, Joy Division, Justice**, Kansas, Kanye West*, Kavinsky***, The Killers, The Kinison, Kinky, Kitsune The Klaxons, Klingonz, KMFDM, The Knife, Koffin Kats, Kraftwerk, Kristeen Young**, Kubrick, The Last Dance, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, London After Midnight, Love and Rockets, Low, Lower Class Brats, M83, Mad Sin, Madball, Marco V, Margin of Error, The Mars Volta, Martin L. Gore, Massive Attack, Metallica, The Meteors, MewithoutYou*, Midnight Juggernauts Ministry, Minor Threat, Minus the Bear, Misfits, Moby, Modern English, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Monaco, Morrissey***, Mother/Father, Motley Crue, Moving Units**, Mozart, MSTRKRFT, Murs*, Mute, MxPx, My Bloody Valentine, Nausea, Nekromantix, The Nerve Agents, Neurosis, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, NOFX, Nosferatu, Odd Project*, The Offspring* Oingo Boingo, OMD, Operation Ivy, Orbital, Orgy, OS Catalepticos, Ozzy Osbourne*, The Pagan Dead, Panzer AG, Paul Van Dyk, Pennywise, Pet Shop Boys, Peter Bjorn and John*, Peter Murphy, The Phantom Rockers, Placebo, POD, Poison, Poison The Well, The Police, Portishead, The Postal Service, The Presets, The Prodigy, Psyclon Nine*, Punish Yourself, The Quakes, Queen, Queens of the Stoneage, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, The Ramones, Rancid, The Rapture, Ratatat*, Real Life, Red Hot Chili Peppers*, Redemption, Redemtion87, Revolver Modele, Rise Against, Ritchie Valens, RobinFoster, Roger Miret and the Disasters*, Royksopp, Rudimentary Peni, Samuel Barber, Santo and Johnny, Scatter the Ashes, Scissors for Lefty, Scream Silence, SebastiAn***, Sebastien Tellier, The Sex Pistols, Shadows Fall, She Wants Revenge, Shit Robot, Shout Out Louds, Sick of it All, Sigur Ros, Simple Minds, Sinai Beach, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Slayer, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, So Me*, Social Distortion*, Soft Cell, Son of Sam, Soulwax, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Soviet, Sparta, Spinal Tap, Stardust, The Start, Steve Vai, Stormlord, Stray Cats, String Quartet, The Strokes, Subhumans, Suicide Commando, System Syn, Tactical Sekt, Tamtrum, Tangerine Dream, Tears for Fears, Tenacious D*, Thin White Duke, Thomas Bangalter, Thrice*, Through These Eyes, Thursday, Tiamat, Tiesto*, Tiger Army*****, Tones on Tail, Tool, The Toxic Avenger, Tragic Black, The Transplants, Tsunami Bomb, TV on the Radio, U2, Under the Influence of Giants, Underoath, Underworld, Unearth, Under Null, Velvet Acid Christ, The Verve, Veto Silver, Visage, Vitalic, Viva Hate*, VNV Nation, Warrant, When In Rome, White Lord Jesus, The White Stripes, Whitechapel, Wolfang, Wolfsheim, xDEATHSTARx, Yazoo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

*indicates bands I've seen.

I listen to tons of bands and seen tons as well.

"12 Step Rebels**, 2012, A Flock of Seagulls, A Global Threat, Acid Girls, The Adicts*, AFI******, American Nightmare, Aphex Twin Apoptygma Berzerk, Arcade Fire*, Armin Van Buuren, As I lay Dying, Assemblage 23, Astro Zombies, At the Drive-in, Atreyu, Attrition, Audiodrone, Autumn Tears, Avenged Sevenfold*, B-Movie, Bad Religion, Bad Reputation, Banane Metalik, Bane, Barnyard Ballers, Batmobile, Battles, Bauhaus*, The Beatles, Beethoven, Ben Sinister, Benny Benassi Billy Idol, Billy Talent, The Birthday Massacre, The Birthday Party, The Black Ghosts, Black Sabbath, Black Star, The Blackrose Phantoms, Blaqk Audio, The Bled*, Bleeding Through*, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Blood and Batteries, The Blood Brothers, Bloodhound Gang, Boards of Canada, Booka Shade, Boston, Brand New*, The Bravery, Brian Eno, Bright Eyes, Buddy Holly, Busy P**, Calavera, Champion, The Chemical Brothers, Chris Isaak, Christian Death, Chromeo*, The Church, CKY, Clan of Xymox, The Clash, Clear Static, Cobra Starship*, Coffin Creeps, Coffin Draggers, Coldplay, Comeback Kid, Common, The Comsat Angels, Concombre Zombi, Converge, Corpus Delicti, Covenant, The Cruxshadows, The Cult, The Cure, Cursive, Daft Punk*, Dangerous Muse, Daniel Ash, Darkest Hour**, Darude, Data, Dave Gahan, David Bowie, Dawn of Ashes, Dead Can Dance, Dead Kennedys, Dead or Alive, Dead to Fall*, Death By Stereo*, Death Cab for Cutie, Death From Above 1979, Deep Dish, Deftones, Demented Are Go, Demon City Wreckers, Depeche Mode, Digitalism The Dillinger Escape Plan, Dismantled, The Distillers, Disown, DJ Falcon, DJ Mehdi**, DJ Shadow, Dragonforce, Dramarama, The Dreamside, Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Elusive, Emancipator, Envy is Blind, Erasure, Eric Alexandrakis, Eric Clapton, Electronic, Exploited, The Explosion, F-minus*, Faction, The Faint*, The Fall of Troy*, Felix Da Housecat, Ferry Corsten, Fields of the Nephilim, Filo & Perri, Fischerspooner, Folio, Foo Fighters, Formula Redux, Frank Sinatra, Franki Chan, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, Free the Robots, Freeform Five, The Frisk, From Autumn to Ashes, Fugazi, Future Primitive, The Future Sound of London, Gabriel Yared, Gang Starr, Gary Jules, Gary Numan, GBH, Gerard McMann, Germs, Ghostland Observatory, Give Up The Ghost, Goldfrapp, Gone Without Trace*, Gnarls Barkley, The Gorillaz, Graveyard Shift, Green Day, Grendel, Guana Batz, Guns n Roses, Gym Class Heroes*, Hank Williams, Hearts of Black Science, Himsa*, Hocico, Hopesfall, Horse The Band*, Hot Chip*, Hot Water Music, Hunter's Revenge, Icon of Coil, Imperative Reaction, Incubus*, Interpol, INXS, Iron Maiden, Jacks Mannequin*, Jane's Addiction, Jay Z, Jimmy Eat World, Joe Satriani, Johnny Cash, Joy Division, Justice**, Kansas, Kanye West*, Kavinsky***, The Killers, The Kinison, Kinky, Kitsune The Klaxons, Klingonz, KMFDM, The Knife, Koffin Kats, Kraftwerk, Kristeen Young**, Kubrick, The Last Dance, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, London After Midnight, Love and Rockets, Low, Lower Class Brats, M83, Mad Sin, Madball, Marco V, Margin of Error, The Mars Volta, Martin L. Gore, Massive Attack, Metallica, The Meteors, MewithoutYou*, Midnight Juggernauts Ministry, Minor Threat, Minus the Bear, Misfits, Moby, Modern English, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, Monaco, Morrissey***, Mother/Father, Motley Crue, Moving Units**, Mozart, MSTRKRFT, Murs*, Mute, MxPx, My Bloody Valentine, Nausea, Nekromantix, The Nerve Agents, Neurosis, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, NOFX, Nosferatu, Odd Project*, The Offspring* Oingo Boingo, OMD, Operation Ivy, Orbital, Orgy, OS Catalepticos, Ozzy Osbourne*, The Pagan Dead, Panzer AG, Paul Van Dyk, Pennywise, Pet Shop Boys, Peter Bjorn and John*, Peter Murphy, The Phantom Rockers, Placebo, POD, Poison, Poison The Well, The Police, Portishead, The Postal Service, The Presets, The Prodigy, Psyclon Nine*, Punish Yourself, The Quakes, Queen, Queens of the Stoneage, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, The Ramones, Rancid, The Rapture, Ratatat*, Real Life, Red Hot Chili Peppers*, Redemption, Redemtion87, Revolver Modele, Rise Against, Ritchie Valens, RobinFoster, Roger Miret and the Disasters*, Royksopp, Rudimentary Peni, Samuel Barber, Santo and Johnny, Scatter the Ashes, Scissors for Lefty, Scream Silence, SebastiAn***, Sebastien Tellier, The Sex Pistols, Shadows Fall, She Wants Revenge, Shit Robot, Shout Out Louds, Sick of it All, Sigur Ros, Simple Minds, Sinai Beach, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Slayer, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, So Me*, Social Distortion*, Soft Cell, Son of Sam, Soulwax, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Soviet, Sparta, Spinal Tap, Stardust, The Start, Steve Vai, Stormlord, Stray Cats, String Quartet, The Strokes, Subhumans, Suicide Commando, System Syn, Tactical Sekt, Tamtrum, Tangerine Dream, Tears for Fears, Tenacious D*, Thin White Duke, Thomas Bangalter, Thrice*, Through These Eyes, Thursday, Tiamat, Tiesto*, Tiger Army*****, Tones on Tail, Tool, The Toxic Avenger, Tragic Black, The Transplants, Tsunami Bomb, TV on the Radio, U2, Under the Influence of Giants, Underoath, Underworld, Unearth, Under Null, Velvet Acid Christ, The Verve, Veto Silver, Visage, Vitalic, Viva Hate*, VNV Nation, Warrant, When In Rome, White Lord Jesus, The White Stripes, Whitechapel, Wolfang, Wolfsheim, xDEATHSTARx, Yazoo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

*indicates bands I've seen.

Holy crap! That's one big block of text.

Well, right now my top two bands are Muse and Green Day, but I also enjoy a lot of Sixties and Seventies Rock. For the most part, I'll listen to anything except hip-hop or country.

i have to say heavy metal like pantera, hellyeah, megadeth. stuff along those lines, but i also love pink floyd zeppelin hendrix ac/dc, i mean the list is endless.

i love metal mostly because i am in a rhythm guitar in a newly formed band called Beast of Burden.

enjoy mainly the 60s and 70s rock and roll, as the song says, good ole fashioned rock and roll. dance to this rock and roll while thickly diapered and the feeling is great.