LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Females (non Diaper Related)

Ok, why do girls that wear short shirts pull the back of the shirt down every 30 seconds?

I really dont get it. If you didnt want anyone to see the tiny amount of skin above the edge of your pants, shorts, skirt, etc, why would you even wear a short shirt in the first place???

I don't really wear short skirts often or anything, but when I do wear a skirt that's above my knees, I pull it down every so often because it feels like it's riding up. At least, when I carry a messenger bag with me, my skirt does get pulled up by the bag, so I have to pull it down.

Some people like to wear skirts, and if they have to tug at it to make sure it stays decent and comfy, they'll just have to tug I guess.. ^^;

Toss in the Hip Hugger Jeans that they are constantly pulling up... I find both to be extremely annoying.

These jeans deny the female bodyform.

I don't really wear short skirts often or anything, but when I do wear a skirt that's above my knees, I pull it down every so often because it feels like it's riding up. At least, when I carry a messenger bag with me, my skirt does get pulled up by the bag, so I have to pull it down.

Some people like to wear skirts, and if they have to tug at it to make sure it stays decent and comfy, they'll just have to tug I guess.. ^^;

And why do guys, especially those with giant butts always buy their jeans so small, that when they bend over, only half of it can be inside the jeans.. and hmm..why don't they learn to atleast pull them up again when they start to get moving... Do they think it looks cool ?

Ok, why do girls that wear short shirts pull the back of the shirt down every 30 seconds?

I really dont get it. If you didnt want anyone to see the tiny amount of skin above the edge of your pants, shorts, skirt, etc, why would you even wear a short shirt in the first place???

For me, it has to do with the cute design on the front. We can't help that the manufacturer decided to make the length short. It doesn't matter much about the size. There is usually only an inch or so difference in the lengths ... they only vary the widths as the size goes up on some of them. If I see something I really like, and it happens to be a bit short ... tugging on it can sometimes stretch it temporarily, lol ... at least that is what I like to tell myself. Who can pass up a great logo or pic?

I draw the line at women's dress shoes. I will never wear them again, no matter what I've been bribed. A small inconvenient shirt sacrafice for the cute image is one thing, but uncomfortable shoes will never sit in my closet. We all have our 'things' that someone else may roll their eyes at diaper boy... get over it.

We all have our 'things' that someone else may roll their eyes at diaper boy... get over it.

Implying my wearing diapers relates to girls deliberately wearing short shirts? I dont see the link...

In regards to the pattern/logo thing, that I could understand, but the manufacturers are making these shirts short for a reason, meaning that there's some public demand for it. If girls wanted a short shirt that would ride up and didnt care, that I could see, but when they keep pulling the shirt down, it shows they do care, and just seems a bit contradictory. And while the logo thing may apply for some, I see plenty of girls doing this who are wearing plain, solidly colored shirts...

But I do have to laugh at some of the guys as well, who will wear pants that are constantly falling down, and theyve got a belt on at the same time. I dont understand the purpose of the belt if youre not going to tighten it :-)

Implying my wearing diapers relates to girls deliberately wearing short shirts? I dont see the link...

In regards to the pattern/logo thing, that I could understand, but the manufacturers are making these shirts short for a reason, meaning that there's some public demand for it. If girls wanted a short shirt that would ride up and didnt care, that I could see, but when they keep pulling the shirt down, it shows they do care, and just seems a bit contradictory. And while the logo thing may apply for some, I see plenty of girls doing this who are wearing plain, solidly colored shirts...

But I do have to laugh at some of the guys as well, who will wear pants that are constantly falling down, and theyve got a belt on at the same time. I dont understand the purpose of the belt if youre not going to tighten it :-)

I thought the purpose of a belt especially for the guys, was that they could have a giant buckle on it, preferably some real badass thing with either Harley Davidson logo, or skulls on it....

The case with shirts is often, opposed to mens shirts, that they are a bit more tight to the body, and that means, it doesnt fall down by means of gravity once you have had your arm up or done things to make things move so it's lifted... And I personally believe, that a tight shaped t-shirt looks a whole lot better than some sack with Duff written on it...even if it means it will crawl up...

• 2 weeks later...

Because we want to move, but we also want to look cute. It's a balancing act really.

See, when we stand perfectly stationary in front of the mirror we look fine. I personally like showing a sliver of my belly under my shirt. I did a ton of crunches for that stomach, of course I want to flaunt it. But then we begin moving, lifting, running. Bra slides a centimeter to the side, and that damn shirt clings and pulls upwards. Why? Why does it overpower gravity so? Us girls wish it wouldn't. But it does.

So a discrete tug here and there, a sideways glance to see if we're cool in the window. Our cute clothes need to be fairly maintained. Annoying, but it's how I choose to express myself. And I'm not about to wear a smock to save myself the inconvenience.

And why do you boys drown your ass cheeks in fabric? What about us ass women out there? The only visible boy cheeks I see are in the village...in gay bars. Sob! Why won't you lazy straight boys give me some friggin' eye candy?! Huh?!! Ever heard about giving back?!

Why the oppressive covering of ass? What are you trying to do? Convince me you don't have one?

I never wear anything short if I can help it - there's simply too much of me, but ....

I pull my shirt down and my jeans or skirt up because I don't like a draught aroung my midriff.

I pull the hem of my skirt down (on those incredibly rare occasions whn I wear a skirt above my knee) purely because skirts tend to ride up (and admit draughts).

<hugs>