LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Public

I was at the Mall today, of course wearing a diaper under my jeans. I am used to going out in public discreetly wearing diapers now. However, I keep looking to see if I notice anyone else wearing a diaper. I have not found or noticed a single adult person wearing diapers. I was just curious if anyone else has been out and caught someone discreetly wearing a diaper. This is just an observation that's all.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw a woman in her late forties or early 50's wearing a diaper in Whole Foods. I saw her again a few days latter in Starbucks. She was wearing pants like a jogging suit or sweat pants and a blouse. I never saw the actual diaper but I could tell she was wearing one. The outling and buldging was unmistakable for another diaper wearer to miss. I'm pretty sure it was a higher end adult disposable. In other words, not a Depends.

She was also wearing a medialert braclet so I wouldn't assume she was an DL.

I've had a couple sightings over the years, but most were of elderly people. When I'm at the grocery store or the mall, I try to make a game of it and discretely glance around (a bit like playing "punch bug", if you know what I mean ;) ), but usually forget.

Most recently there was an elderly man at Wal-Mart wearing khakis and slowly shuffling across the area at the front of the store between the service area (returns, snack bar, bathrooms, etc.) and the registers, and looking down at his pants. There was an obvious trickle down the inside of his left leg, and as he wasn't wet in the front, I assume his protection failed. :(

One of my best sightings was of a man in his early 40's at the mall, wearing tight jeans and shopping at JCPenny with a woman, in the women's clothing department. He was very obviously bulging in all directions, and I have no idea what he was thinking. He must have been wearing cloth.

Another was in a grocery store. An oriental family was shopping, a mom and three kids. The youngest was a boy maybe 8 years old. His t-shirt was short enough that it rode up over his stretch-waist jeans with only slight movement of his arms. I saw it just once, but that was enough: a telltale white something jutting up over the top of his jeans, proceeding for a few inches, then jutting back down again. It could only have been a disposable diaper, possibly a store brand.

I saw two people out in public with diapers on today. ;)

~Brian

Hmmmmmm... I wonder who THAT could've been? The usual suspects? Were they accompanied by a rather surly looking man, in bulky, puffy looking shorts, wearing a pacifier on a tether 'round his neck, pushing a large, adult sized stroller down Ocean Blvd, in Long Beach CA? With one of the diapered miscreants, seated in said stroller?

So, I wasn't dreaming... It sure seemed like a dream.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

This only goes to show that people just don't notice other people who might be wearing diapers. So many are afraid of being caught when out in public in diapers but as long as they are not super super thick and buldging all over the place, people just don't notice. Even those of us who do wear diapers and look for others in diapers don't often notice what is acutally there under someone's pants. That said, I did have a siting last month when I was at the grocery store. There was a guy in his 40's with blue sweatpants and a natty flannel shirt shopping with what must have been his mother. There was a big unmistakable buldge all the way around his waist, front, back and especially going between his legs. This was one diaper you couldn't miss. All I could think was he must have had some incontinence problem and had to wear diapers (and by the way, sweat pants aren't really good for hiding diapers if they are thick and bulky!). He looked like he was perhaps a little slow or something and maybe that's why he was with his mom. He might have been in some kind of accident in the past that caused some problems, both physical and other problems.

This only goes to show that people just don't notice other people who might be wearing diapers. So many are afraid of being caught when out in public in diapers but as long as they are not super super thick and buldging all over the place, people just don't notice. Even those of us who do wear diapers and look for others in diapers don't often notice what is acutally there under someone's pants. That said, I did have a siting last month when I was at the grocery store. There was a guy in his 40's with blue sweatpants and a natty flannel shirt shopping with what must have been his mother. There was a big unmistakable buldge all the way around his waist, front, back and especially going between his legs. This was one diaper you couldn't miss. All I could think was he must have had some incontinence problem and had to wear diapers (and by the way, sweat pants aren't really good for hiding diapers if they are thick and bulky!). He looked like he was perhaps a little slow or something and maybe that's why he was with his mom. He might have been in some kind of accident in the past that caused some problems, both physical and other problems.

Dear Rusty Pins,

Your pins ain't the only things gettin' rusty.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I don't get to wear diapers myself often, but I sure do try to find those who are LOL. No luck yet. Or is it I just never go to the mall enough here in Raleigh. I wish I had xray vision to see for real LOL.

NO you probably don't, imagine using x-ray vision on someone your mothers age. case closed.

But yeah i did see someone at a Mcdonalds the other day. This wasn't an old person either. this person looked to be about 30 something. but maybe they just took really good care of themselves.

I don't get to wear diapers myself often, but I sure do try to find those who are LOL. No luck yet. Or is it I just never go to the mall enough here in Raleigh. I wish I had xray vision to see for real LOL.

Being a diaper wearer myself I would think that I could spot them. But I haven't spotted a single one. Except Heidi and he was in a Parade! Easy to spot! lol

I think it was a year ago that I had to go uptown, and decided that the $10 dollars of parking fee's and the traffic wasn't worth it. SO I jump on the COTA bus, which is always a treat for life's great treasures! Anyway on the way back, a girl somewhat in her 20's I would believe, missed her stop and complained that the driver didn't listen. She pulled the stop ringgy thing again and he stopped when she stood up, I noticed the fat butt shaped of a wet and loose diaper under her sweat pants. As she walked out of the seat in front of me, she crinkled so bad I thought the whole bus would have no problem determining her diapered state.

Nobody seemed to say anything or give it another thought, I for one wanted to introduce her to a better diaper. These things she had on were around the sound level of crumbling aluminum foil. If I had to guess I would have said CVS brand those things were loud when wet. I just sat there in my now damp Molicare and pondered..now what was the chance?

I think it was a year ago that I had to go uptown, and decided that the $10 dollars of parking fee's and the traffic wasn't worth it. SO I jump on the COTA bus, which is always a treat for life's great treasures! Anyway on the way back, a girl somewhat in her 20's I would believe, missed her stop and complained that the driver didn't listen. She pulled the stop ringgy thing again and he stopped when she stood up, I noticed the fat butt shaped of a wet and loose diaper under her sweat pants. As she walked out of the seat in front of me, she crinkled so bad I thought the whole bus would have no problem determining her diapered state.

Nobody seemed to say anything or give it another thought, I for one wanted to introduce her to a better diaper. These things she had on were around the sound level of crumbling aluminum foil. If I had to guess I would have said CVS brand those things were loud when wet. I just sat there in my now damp Molicare and pondered..now what was the chance?

Aww poor girl.

Anybody think it'd have been rude to quietly be like "I only noticed your situation cause I wear them too. If you don't have an extra with you, you can have one of mine."

4 girls between 19 - 22 came in to a Taco Bell dressed in full bonnets, paci's, diapers and blankets.

They were college girls on a dare. They were followed in by a troop of other girls giggling and cracking jokes.

Tape placement gave them away as non regular wearers :rolleyes: atleast one had panties on underneath as waistband was visible

Aww poor girl.

Anybody think it'd have been rude to quietly be like "I only noticed your situation cause I wear them too. If you don't have an extra with you, you can have one of mine."

I surmised that that's why she was getting off the bus, to go home and change..she wasn't leaking ...yet. Mine wouldn't fit her but I did have a change on me..probably would have been cool to show her a Molicare though. Just didn't want to wait 20 minutes for another bus.

Guest jschares

Not 100% sure, but i would swear that a girl in my calc class wore diapers. she had a noticeable diaper outline on her butt and she was always very carefull to keep her sweatshirt down. kinda like i would act if trying to hide a diaper. my guess would be medical tough because im pretty sure she knew that i knew and i don't see any other reason she would keep wearing them when someone was on the verge of surly finding out

Not 100% sure, but i would swear that a girl in my calc class wore diapers. she had a noticeable diaper outline on her butt and she was always very carefull to keep her sweatshirt down. kinda like i would act if trying to hide a diaper. my guess would be medical tough because im pretty sure she knew that i knew and i don't see any other reason she would keep wearing them when someone was on the verge of surly finding out

Lousy logic. Back when I didn't want everyone to know, people on the verge of finding out wouldn't stop me.

I wonder if she descretly wanted someone to know. How many of us want someone to notice but in a non-obvious way? :rolleyes:

I wonder if she descretly wanted someone to know. How many of us want someone to notice but in a non-obvious way? :rolleyes:

I suspect, quite a few. Not knowing if anyone notices, or not, is one of the major flips for us. In my case, it's obvious what I'm wearing. It's almost embarrassing! :wub: I say almost, because I've grown so accustomed to this lifestyle. It's still embarrassing. But that's all part of the fun, isn't it?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Lousy logic. Back when I didn't want everyone to know, people on the verge of finding out wouldn't stop me.

How Zen... Brilliant Koan. Yogi Berra would be proud.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Stop you from what? You should have added to it, "people on the verge of finding out wouldn't have stopped me from 'letting them'."

Hmmmm, I took it as they wouldn't stop her...to say something to her about the diapers...Don't know, DW clarify inquiring minds want to know! :huh:

Hmmmm, I took it as they wouldn't stop her...to say something to her about the diapers...Don't know, DW clarify inquiring minds want to know! :huh:

To stop me from wearing them.