LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And College

I'm going off to college at the end of august. I'm going out of state to Georgia, so I'll need to take a plane down there and ship a lot of my stuff.

I can't leave my diapers at home because my parents said they will clean out the majority of my room when I leave so they can use it as a guest bedroom considering I'll be home maybe 3 times a year.

How should I get my diapers to college in-tact? How should I secretly get them out there? How do I hide them from my room mate? Is there a lock box I can take to college (or will they search my stuff)?

Oh and I should note I do have family that lives in Georgia and I might be staying with them from time-to-time...I wonder if they'll hold onto some of my stuff (and I can keep the diapers in a lockbox and tell them that it's full of private writings/journals/etc that I don't want anyone to see or something. That could be an option).

your privacy will depend on your roomate, you can bring a footlocker, I had one of them and put my stuff in there and then put a padlock on one, they won't search it at least not on move in day, I have heard of some dorms doing so in search of alcohol but at my dorm they never searched for anything, all dorms had room checks but this was just a two second no blaring obvious safety hazard type thing

be careful with shipping companies, a friend of mine's, roomate had his stuff shipped and supposedly the shipping company repacked it all in one giant box

Use them up before you leave and buy new ones at school. Nothing for your parents to find. And unless someone here goes to that school we can't tell you how to hide stuff there.

Well the problem is it's kinda a collection, too.

I'll make a note about the shipping thing - I'm slowly starting to move towards a giant padlocked case that I'll leave in the attic and tell my parents that it's my own private stuff and not to go into it or move it ever. They're pretty cool about that stuff and they'd probably respect my privacy. I'll be able to easily come up with excuses and make up what its contents would be.

I would think getting them to collage would be the easy thing if they are diapers you plan on wearing there. Pack them well in boxes that you tape up well (maybe even pack one box with diapers into a larger box in case the outer box should tear open) and just ship them to your address at collage. The harder part will probably be hiding them from any roomate. If they are special diapers that are a collection and not something you use, I would pack them in a locked trunk and store them in the attic if there is room and your sure your parents will not "investigate" and open that trunk. Having never gone away to collage, I don't know if you have separate bedrooms within a dorm room or not. Are you planning on wearing diapers at collage and if so, just to bed or in the day, too? I expect that you would have to have a separate bedroom in your dorm with a lock on it to have your privacy. If you plan on wearing diapers around your dorm room, I would be prepaired for your roomate to walk in at any time, even with friends of his. Spend the next 2 months getting some advice and thinking out possible situations and how you would handle them if they came up. Is it possible you could request a roomate who might have a bedwetting problem without your parents finding out about it? I'm not sure if that would work or how a roomate would feel about it if you weren't truthful about your real reasons for wearing diapers. Good luck to you.

I'm going off to college at the end of august. I'm going out of state to Georgia, so I'll need to take a plane down there and ship a lot of my stuff.

I can't leave my diapers at home because my parents said they will clean out the majority of my room when I leave so they can use it as a guest bedroom considering I'll be home maybe 3 times a year.

How should I get my diapers to college in-tact? How should I secretly get them out there? How do I hide them from my room mate? Is there a lock box I can take to college (or will they search my stuff)?

Oh and I should note I do have family that lives in Georgia and I might be staying with them from time-to-time...I wonder if they'll hold onto some of my stuff (and I can keep the diapers in a lockbox and tell them that it's full of private writings/journals/etc that I don't want anyone to see or something. That could be an option).

Pack them up in a box, and send them with the post the day before you leave or the same day you leave, as a carepackage from "yor parents" designed to make you feel good now you're away from home. remember to pack a couple of t-shirts with it, some cookies, and ofcourse pictures of your favourite dog/cat/babysister/ or maybe even mom and dad. Send them cheap, so they will be delivered some days after you arrive, and not express..that will only look suspicious :-)

• 1 month later...

I would not worry about it. I was a student, at Ohio State, in the 80s. I use to wash diapers at a near campus laundramat and never had a problem.

For our friends in Columbus, the laundry was right on High Street.

Never had anyone search my room! They might look in for safety issues, but wouldn't open a locked locker. You won't have much room in your room, so I wouldn't ship too much to college but you should be able to ship some there.

Also will depend on what type of room you will be in. An open double will be a lot less private than a split double and will have a lot less room.

When I signed up for rooms there was a bedwetter check box, which I checked.

Never had anyone search my room! They might look in for safety issues, but wouldn't open a locked locker. You won't have much room in your room, so I wouldn't ship too much to college but you should be able to ship some there.

Also will depend on what type of room you will be in. An open double will be a lot less private than a split double and will have a lot less room.

When I signed up for rooms there was a bedwetter check box, which I checked.

Are you afraid you are going to get caught and made fun of?

Are you afraid you are going to get caught and made fun of?

Nope he's afraid that the Local Campus Mommie will be on to him and keep him diapered in his dorm room crib and stroller him to classes. :roflmao::P