LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers

OK I am sure no one will believe this but it is 100% true. I was at a local retailer looking for diapers. I was in the adult diaper area and a nice young petite worker asks me if I need any help. I was a little nervous but I said that I was looking for small diapers. She looked around for me but the smallest she could find were for 32" waist. I asked her is she knew if the baby diapers had any that would be big enough for someone about her size. I would guess she has a waist of about 26 to 28". She told me she wasn't sure but thought some of them are pretty large.

I waled down to the baby diaper area and picked out Luvs size 6 with the bear hug stretch. I know from experience that these stretch a lot. I brought them back to her and asked her if she knew if they would be big enough for someone about her size. She told me I could buy them and if they didn't fit I could bring them back. I told her that I would hate to take them home and have to return them after I open them. She then said she could open the package and see how big they are. She pulled one out and stretched the velcro sides and said "these look like they will stretch pretty far". The she kind of giggled and asked if I wanted her to out it on. I was totally surprised that she even suggested it. I said yes please if you don't mind. She pulled it between her legs and began to taped it up. She seemed a little nervous as she kept looking around to see if anyone was watching. Then she shocked me again will a giggle as she asked me " do you want me to lay down so you can put it on me daddy?" I just laughed a little. I didn't say anything. She got it taped up and asked me what I thought. I told her that it looks like it fits real nice. I asked her what she thought. She said it was a little tight but thought it fit pretty good. I could tell she kind of liked it because she kept looking at the front and back and touching it.

She took it off and said it is a little snug but it should work. I agreed and said it was probably tight because it was over her pants. She said yeah probably. I asked her if she wanted to try it on for real? She just laughed and said no but now I know what size I wear if I need them. I told her thank you for helping and being such a good sport, then went on my way.

This is totally true, every part of it. I just wonder if she is a diaper lover or adult baby. I didn't dare ask but now I wish I would have.

Hmmm, this may be a little farfetched (kind of like your story), but I know how you can see if she's an ab/dl...

Ok, what you're gonna want to do is follow her home, then hang outside in your car and see if she has a wireless network in her home. If so, grab a laptop and log on to it (most ppl don't bother going through the security measures involved with wireless). Then check out the logs on the router and see if any of them are ab/dl related. If so, she's nailed and you should leave her alone since you know and the fun is over. If you don't find anything abdl related on her router, then you need to break in while she's sleeping and watch her while she sleeps then pull out a diaper and pacifier and slowly stick the pacifier in her mouth and as she wakes up, shush her back to sleep while you diaper her. If she doesn't freak out, then she's and ab/dl...

So, now you know how to see if she's abdl or not...j/k. I seriously wouldn't try any of these since both are wrong and one is illegal. When you were in the store and she tried the diaper on, you should have asked her if she has heard of abdl or anything of the like. And there you go.

Hmmm, this may be a little farfetched (kind of like your story), but I know how you can see if she's an ab/dl...

Ok, what you're gonna want to do is follow her home, then hang outside in your car and see if she has a wireless network in her home. If so, grab a laptop and log on to it (most ppl don't bother going through the security measures involved with wireless). Then check out the logs on the router and see if any of them are ab/dl related. If so, she's nailed and you should leave her alone since you know and the fun is over. If you don't find anything abdl related on her router, then you need to break in while she's sleeping and watch her while she sleeps then pull out a diaper and pacifier and slowly stick the pacifier in her mouth and as she wakes up, shush her back to sleep while you diaper her. If she doesn't freak out, then she's and ab/dl...

So, now you know how to see if she's abdl or not...j/k. I seriously wouldn't try any of these since both are wrong and one is illegal. When you were in the store and she tried the diaper on, you should have asked her if she has heard of abdl or anything of the like. And there you go.

That's illegal. In my state if you break into someone's home while their home they have ever right to kill the intruder.

I knew no one would believe me but it is 100% true. I have always wondered if I could get someone to try on a diaper even if it were over their pants but I never thought it would really happen. I think she is just some crazy college chick that is not shocked by anything and thought it would be funny. I don't know if she is a DL, but I don't think that is something she would tell me if she were. I will go back to that store sometime and see if I can ask her anything more. I just don't want to freak her out and get busted in the process.

True?! Don`t think so, but I will give you a 3 for effort. Anyway, welcome to the site! Cheers! :beer:

At the moment, there is NOTHING to say that what Pamperluv2 stated in his post didn't actually happen. In the US constitution, are people not PRESUMED INNOCENT? If so, why doubt pamperluv2. Is it some form of jealously or a twisted mind that causes Necare and pctrasher to call him a liar?

In my humble opinion, what pamperluv2 described could have happened, so I accept what he has said.

Acutally both are illegal

Actually, there are quite a few problems with this story...

1. Stores do not accept returns of personal hygiene products, especially if the package has been opened.

2. You tamper with a product in the store, you've bought it.

3. Only an idiot employee would open one of your purchases, put the product on her butt and then expect YOU to pay for it.

4. Employees are most certainly not allowed to make sexually suggestive remarks or gestures to customers. The behavior you describe is WAY inappropriate.

So either this ditz's ass is fired, or we have yet another jerk who joined these forums just to post bullshit.

At the moment, there is NOTHING to say that what Pamperluv2 stated in his post didn't actually happen. In the US constitution, are people not PRESUMED INNOCENT? If so, why doubt pamperluv2. Is it some form of jealously or a twisted mind that causes Necare and pctrasher to call him a liar?

In my humble opinion, what pamperluv2 described could have happened, so I accept what he has said.

No, babykeiff, it is not out of jealousy that i choose to doubt the veracity of the original post ( I have a wonderful "mommy" ), allthough, you are right that I have a twisted mind. What he describes seems very unlikely, and it literally screams fantasy-scenario over fact. So, if me and pctrasher are jealous, could i call you gullible? Would that be ok? Cheers! :beer:

1. Stores do not accept returns of personal hygiene products, especially if the package has been opened.

3. Only an idiot employee would open one of your purchases, put the product on her butt and then expect YOU to pay for it.

4. Employees are most certainly not allowed to make sexually suggestive remarks or gestures to customers. The behavior you describe is WAY inappropriate.

So either this ditz's ass is fired, or we have yet another jerk who joined these forums just to post bullshit.

I personally didn't care one way or the other..but you left out one big factor I found had to be wrong.

(Luvs size 6) +(28" waist) + (over her pants) = impossible, plain and simple.

...could i call you gullible? Would that be ok? Cheers! :beer:

Necare, yes it would be ok if it was based on any form of fact. If I am gullible in this point, by logical deduction, you are stating that conclusively pamperluv2 is wrong. I have no reason to believe or disbelieve pamperluv2, so I chose to take what he says at face value. If, on a later stage, it is proved either way, and I happen to be wrong, I will gladly admit to being wrong, or gullible in this point.

Luvs are manufactured by Proctor & Gamble and under most contracts, are purchased by retailers for retail on what is known as a sale or return basis. Therefore, it is Proctor & Gamble who would be handling the return, not the retail establishment. Also, despite your belief, and store notices that state they will not accept returns of personal hygiene products, in every country in the world, a retailer has an obligation to accept returns for a number of reasons - 1/Faulty in manufacture; 2/Unsuitable. The full list you can get by doing a little research A retailer however, cannot resell a once sold personal good and must return it to the supplier/manufacturer. Also, for any other goods, once it has been sold, the retailler can resell it, but also must inform its purchasers that it has been sold before. Most stores hide this fact, and will resell a returned item. They do this to avoid the paperwork and time it takes to return it to its supplier. One of these days you will find out your own civil rights and not get blinded by marketing hype.

Yes you are correct in that if you tamper with a product in a store, it is considered sold. However, if one has been given permission to sample a product by a representative of that retailer, then it is no longer your responsibility - it is the retailers responsibility. You could, if you so wish, choose to purchase a different product or a sealed untampered version of the same product. It is common for clothing retailers to allow its customers to try on a garment before purchase - so your point of once tampered with - sold is kinda mute. Also, some retailers who specialize in adult disposable undergarments, also hold samples of their product range, and allow its customers to try on the product before purchase. Check the web and most, if not all diaper manufactures will send you 'free' samples of their product range. This is normally arranged with the manufacturer of the product - and the manufacturer will cover the cost of the samples. However, some retailers, being totally profit driven, will get the 'free' packages (1pk in every 10pk) and sell them rather than offer samples.

The last points you made are based on what you think is the reasons for this store assistant actions, and neither are legislative or legitimate reasons for dismissal. The assistant may have been acting on the direct orders of a supervisor. Suggestive selling OR demonstration of a product is an extremely common selling technique. Also, generating goodwill between a business and a customer creates a customer loyalty. In commercial terms, the price of the article in question is far less than the profit the company will make from the longterm commitment of one customer. Most 'ditz' as you call them, do not care about their job or employer - consequently, they do not offer any help to a customer unless specifically told to by their supervisor. It has even got to the stage that the phrase 'Have a nice day' being repeated by some sales assistants actually mean 'get out of my life and don't disturb me - you are an unwanted interruption'

(Luvs size 6) +(28" waist) + (over her pants) = impossible, plain and simple.

Does a Luvs size 6 fit a 26-28" waist - yes. It will even stretch to a 32" waist (mine) but it is NOT comfortable cause it is too tight. So, a 26-28" waist plus the extra inch or two for pants - yes it is possible.

I knew no one would believe me but it is 100% true. I have always wondered if I could get someone to try on a diaper even if it were over their pants but I never thought it would really happen. I think she is just some crazy college chick that is not shocked by anything and thought it would be funny. I don't know if she is a DL, but I don't think that is something she would tell me if she were. I will go back to that store sometime and see if I can ask her anything more. I just don't want to freak her out and get busted in the process.

What's that horrible smell?

Oh yeah, I know......it's bullshit!

Okay here we go again B):P

"Does a Luvs size 6 fit a 26-28" waist - yes. It will even stretch to a 32" waist (mine) but it is NOT comfortable cause it is too tight. So, a 26-28" waist plus the extra inch or two for pants - yes it is possible."

I will use a Pampers size 7 for factual info as that is what I have and I will note I am a slender 27" waist and they don't fit me. One would have to assume that it is at least the same size if not a tad bigger than a Luv's size 6. First the measurements and the biggest one to take into account is the front to back measurement. Size 7 pampers are a mere 19" in length I am a 24" stretched tight through the legs not counting the butt cheeks which are a clear additional measurement. This leaves us with a girls anatomy, and adult diaper fit. Fit is measured on a male at waist, on a female at the hip measurement.

Taking into account some fictitious female measurements of say 36-28-32 (I know we wish)..it is easy to see that a womans hip measurement is always generally wider at the hip than the waist. In this instance by 4 inches. Now we will take the lessor of two evils and say her waist was 26", adding a additional 4" for a hip measurement, gives us 30" add another 2" for clothes we are at 32". The length measurement of the diaper guarantees us that said diaper will be at the hip measurement.

Now for the width. A pampers size 7 has a front measurement of 9" and does not stretch, but has a landing zone for the tapes at 7" so for practicality the front is 7" as the tapes will not stick to anything but the landing zone. The rear normally is 13.5" but will stretch to 20.5" just at tearing. So that gives us a maximum waist/hip of 27.5" or 4.5" short of fitting her.

But wait there is more......... I took the pampers and attached the tapes to the maximum tape ability to the farthest of the tape zone and measured while pulling slowly out. The tape let loose at 24.5" and upon subsequent tries resulted in less and less as the tape was degraded by tearing loose. So in conclusion Pampers size 7 will fit extremely tight (note: not a little tight as he mentioned) a person with a waist/hip no more than 24.5" in normal wear and unaltered as was mentioned. If you expect me to believe that a Luvs 6 is 7.5 inches wider and 4" longer than a pampers 7, then I will concede. Until then I rest my case. :P And I stand with IMPOSSIBLE

Okay here we go again B):P

"Does a Luvs size 6 fit a 26-28" waist - yes. It will even stretch to a 32" waist (mine) but it is NOT comfortable cause it is too tight. So, a 26-28" waist plus the extra inch or two for pants - yes it is possible."

I will use a Pampers size 7 for factual info as that is what I have and I will note I am a slender 27" waist and they don't fit me. One would have to assume that it is at least the same size if not a tad bigger than a Luv's size 6. First the measurements and the biggest one to take into account is the front to back measurement. Size 7 pampers are a mere 19" in length I am a 24" stretched tight through the legs not counting the butt cheeks which are a clear additional measurement. This leaves us with a girls anatomy, and adult diaper fit. Fit is measured on a male at waist, on a female at the hip measurement.

Taking into account some fictitious female measurements of say 36-28-32 (I know we wish)..it is easy to see that a womans hip measurement is always generally wider at the hip than the waist. In this instance by 4 inches. Now we will take the lessor of two evils and say her waist was 26", adding a additional 4" for a hip measurement, gives us 30" add another 2" for clothes we are at 32". The length measurement of the diaper guarantees us that said diaper will be at the hip measurement.

Now for the width. A pampers size 7 has a front measurement of 9" and does not stretch, but has a landing zone for the tapes at 7" so for practicality the front is 7" as the tapes will not stick to anything but the landing zone. The rear normally is 13.5" but will stretch to 20.5" just at tearing. So that gives us a maximum waist/hip of 27.5" or 4.5" short of fitting her.

But wait there is more......... I took the pampers and attached the tapes to the maximum tape ability to the farthest of the tape zone and measured while pulling slowly out. The tape let loose at 24.5" and upon subsequent tries resulted in less and less as the tape was degraded by tearing loose. So in conclusion Pampers size 7 will fit extremely tight (note: not snug as he mentioned) a person with a waist/hip no more than 24.5" in normal wear and unaltered as was mentioned. If you expect me to believe that a Luvs 6 is 7.5 inches wider and 4" longer than a pampers 7, then I will concede. Until then I rest my case. :P And I stand with IMPOSSIBLE

I love the fact that you go into actual and presumed measurements to prove your point. However, I currently have a 32" waist. I also currently have a package of 'Huggies Little Walker' diapers size six. They have the same stretchy elastic sides as the Luvs size 6. The Huggies Little Walkers fit me, but as I said already - they are a bit tight.

this is totally not true as being one who worked customer service at one of my local stores if some one wanted to look at a product before buying it simply all they did was get on the phone or walkie talkie and call the manager and ask if it was okay to show them the product before they bought it and if they didn't like it after they saw the product they DID NOT have to buy it the ONLY product that this didn't apply to was electronic stuff while my whole two years in customer service i never experienced this ive heard stories of people doing this

and there not an idiot for doing this there just HELPING a customer with his/her problems while yes this story sounds like total bullshit i mean hell its possible its true

Taking into account all the weirdos around here that create user names and pose as other people, make up stories about their lives, etc etc......and the fact that this person just made their account.....seriously guys, who the hell honestly believes this guy? The only reason this thread is this long is because someone came and started posting and essay about how it could happen and analyzed the diaper measurements.

But think about it again, read the "true story" again....and if you actually believe this could be true in any way, then you're most likely one of the idiots who falls for the stories that the same people tell in the chatroom.