LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Girl On Tyra Banks Show On Thursday!

Well, it's been said many times in this thread but it bears repeating: You rock, Rachel/Little Faerie. It took a lot of guts to do what you did, and we are all in your debt, seriously. You presented yourself as who you are, and that's all we can ask of people in the community who interact with the mainstream about our particular interest.

I also have to commend your boyfriend, who seems like a truly open-minded individual. I wish you both the best of luck, and thanks for putting a genuinely human face on this fetish/life choice/interest/whatever you want to call it. Rock on.

• 1 month later...

I just saw the clip on Youtube. I guess I shouldn't be suprised that Tyra focused all the attention on the fact that Rachel wore diapers rather than the whole AB experience. Still, a better spin than the "Springer" debacles.

Hia All :)

Great interview Rachel, I think you did a good presentation with what you were asked. Tyra isn't a good journalist at all. As for the audience I think everyone has their own kinks and even though they don't show it most likely have the feeling "if it does not effect me so what." I must say that your story parallels my life as a DL to the T. I was raised in a normal manner and am actually very normal (whatever normal is). I used to take diapers out of my little cousins diaper bag, I bought diapers with my paper route earnings and I am very discreet in my padded life. At one time I had so much conflict of who I was which gave me tremendous guilt, it wasn't until I bought a PC in 2005 that I learned of the huge AB/DL community. So you going on that show and getting the message out will certainly help someone as they struggle with their feelings. Thank You for having the courage to come out and speak on it.

May I ask you if that show appearance has had any affect on your life; positive or negative?

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Congratulations!!

I have myself been on a TV show here in the UK as a AB. It was 5 years ago but i still rememer it like it was yesterday. You looked to have a much better audience than I had, plus you have a partner who supported your appearance. Since the show Ive become a Daddy and am much happier for it, even without a girl at present lol. I know exactly what its like to sit there infront of everyone and watch them judge you. My show was also heavily edited, the hour that was recorded got chopped to 20 mins. It wasnt the best expeirience of my life but it was still a expierience. I have seen that there have been several shows recently with various bits on infantalisum, I think its a good thing. We are who we are.

Well done Rachel.

Adam :)

• 2 weeks later...

I found it to be biased in the camera shots, they tried to capture people who were "disgusted" or shocked by what they saw. Why go to a show about fetishes if you're going to be disgusted or make fun of it.. you obviously don't belong there. you gotta laugh at amerika and their' taboos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hia All :)

Great interview Rachel, I think you did a good presentation with what you were asked. Tyra isn't a good journalist at all. As for the audience I think everyone has their own kinks and even though they don't show it most likely have the feeling "if it does not effect me so what." I must say that your story parallels my life as a DL to the T. I was raised in a normal manner and am actually very normal (whatever normal is). I used to take diapers out of my little cousins diaper bag, I bought diapers with my paper route earnings and I am very discreet in my padded life. At one time I had so much conflict of who I was which gave me tremendous guilt, it wasn't until I bought a PC in 2005 that I learned of the huge AB/DL community. So you going on that show and getting the message out will certainly help someone as they struggle with their feelings. Thank You for having the courage to come out and speak on it.

May I ask you if that show appearance has had any affect on your life; positive or negative?

Huggie

:biker_h4h:

Tyra is not a journalist she is a has been super model. That being said, you did very well on her show. I give you credit.

Well I'm going to disagree with just about everyone, and say that I think Tyra did a great job. Of course you did a good job, Rachel, but I didn't find Tyra to be rude or anything. She was trying to UNDERSTAND the whole thing. As for the audience, I think I laughed the first time I heard about furries, and bdsm, and other things, too! It's just an instinct.

You have to realize that the whole adult baby thing *is* really weird, and you can't expect for anyone, not even Tyra, to just accept it with the blink of an eye.

I agree, she asked some silly questions but Tyra was better than some people would have been. I think a lot of it was down to the dignified way that Rachel came across though, kudos to her for that. I wish we could have more positive exposure like that on tv.

I think tv coverage is a good thing, but I hate it when all gets made into a big circus.

Beth

I agree, she asked some silly questions but Tyra was better than some people would have been. I think a lot of it was down to the dignified way that Rachel came across though, kudos to her for that. I wish we could have more positive exposure like that on tv.

I think tv coverage is a good thing, but I hate it when all gets made into a big circus.

Beth

What can you do the media allows blows everything out of proportion. She did the best she could with out going to far out of her lines and acting crazy. Mind you acting crazy and wild would get more ratings, but even she had to stay within the bounderies or she could be off the air. I think she did a good job, depite the questions she asked, what can you do it's Tyra banks, not Matt Lowere or Katie Kurric

• 1 month later...

I missed this thread earlier but I want to tell Little Faery that I really appreciat her appearance on "The Tyra Banks Show." IMHO we (The AB/DL community) should honor people like R for bravely advancing our cause/ life situation. Hats Off to you Little Faery and thank you!

Sincerely, Glenn

• 11 months later...