LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Pacifers

Guest Sissy Haji

Guest Sissy Haji

Have you ever had pacifer in your mouth so long, you actully forgot it's in your mouth? then went to town, and come back home without reliseing it was in your mouth till you looked in your mirror ?

I did. I'm just thankful I didn't bump into someone I now lol

You're right, the other day I went to eat something, and didn't realize I still had my dummy in my mouth, until my spoon hit it

I remember the thrill I got when I first did this (I went to drink a sip of tea forgetting I had the dummy in). I had been wanting to become a "natural" dummy sucker all my life and this was one of the milestones that proved to me that I had finally achieved it.

Tad.

please forgive me if this comes off rude for i didnt intend it to be so but how do you simply forget you have a pacifeir in your mouth? sorry i just cant see how i myself could forget somethign liek that.

Well, I think if it feels natural to you and its something that you do a lot (which I have to say I do, I'm very attached to mine), then its easy to forget about it. Like any other person might forget that they were wearing glasses or whatever, for example. Hope that makes sense.

i dont have one of the big paci's (just have the one for babies) so i can tell when its in my mouth because it's comfortable but it takes effort to hold it in because its so small..

i think i will buy a big one

Well, I think if it feels natural to you and its something that you do a lot (which I have to say I do, I'm very attached to mine), then its easy to forget about it. Like any other person might forget that they were wearing glasses or whatever, for example. Hope that makes sense.

Yeah I forget that I'm wearing Glasses all the time, its practically the same thing. When you get used to something being there its not something you think about.

i dont have one of the big paci's (just have the one for babies) so i can tell when its in my mouth because it's comfortable but it takes effort to hold it in because its so small..

i think i will buy a big one

I havent thought of buying a big dummy, I use the 6-18month size. They feel very comfortable to me, but maybe I have a small mouth!

i have a super big one equivalent to nuk 10 i've adjusted to it feels very natural now if i go back to nuk 5 it feel tiny and foreign i much prefer the big one . a few times i use it while driving but mostly just at home

NUK10? I never heard a dummy that big. That must be really huge! I don't think I'd find it comfortable. What made you decide to try one that big?

For me, it depends on the size of the binky I have in.

On occassion, I can forget I have a NUK 5 in, if it's been in long enough. It fits my mouth nicely, so I don't hafta concentrate on keeping it in. But smaller binkies, I always know when I have one in.

~ Moogle

While working at home I have gone out for the mail and forgot I had a Nuk 5 in my mouth. Good thing it was winter and no one was around or at least I tink no one was around. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, cannot say I`m that far removed from adult reality when in baby mode, that I go out and forget it`s stuck in my mouth. I have slept beside my mommy :wub: though, and awakened the morning after with the paci still firmly placed in my mouth. But that`s another matter entirely. What a wonderful feeling though! :P:beer:

I gave up on taking it out for "adult land", except for work.

Love my job. I have to travel between customers... and there's no issue with sucking a paci and clutching my stuffed wolf the whole ride over....

Except that time I was tired, and the combo started putting me to sleep. I-691 is NOT the best place for a nap.

I gave up on taking it out for "adult land", except for work.

Love my job. I have to travel between customers... and there's no issue with sucking a paci and clutching my stuffed wolf the whole ride over....

Except that time I was tired, and the combo started putting me to sleep. I-691 is NOT the best place for a nap.

:whistling: Kinda like texting. It does tend to take your mind off the road. Don't do that! We need you here, Witchie!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Hey I just found out something interesting about club kids and wearing pacifiers.

Remember that scene? Pacifiers became fashionable for a brief moment.

Anyway, wanna know why club kids used pacifiers? Not because they're closet infantilists (or maybe they are and its a fortunate coincidence) but more because meth and ecstasy makes you grind your teeth, ergo the pacifier protects the club kid from grinding their teeth to dust.

Interesting, huh?

I thought we all knew that?

In HS, when I was more into finding a 'babygirl', I had this one chick that would play along a lil' bit, and went so far as to not only yell at kids at the bus stop (her younger siblings, did I mention she was WT?) but to leave it in her mouth during school hours. It got her enough attention from the office folk, and they had no idea why she wanted to be so attached to it, other than that I gave it to her. They also told me they thought that it was weird, but the binky being a known drug 'accessory', she would have to leave it at home. Gotta love alternative high school!

I tried to get her to wear pullups for me one time, but she wasn't hearing it. I dunno why the bink took and nothing else. . . A year later, she put out a kid of her own, thankfully not mine. :)