LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis Does It Really Work?

Hi

I have always had a desire to be come incontinent , and no matter how much I fight it , it gets stronger so I went to an hypnotist who will remain anounymous , and they tried to help me but as yet no succsess , whether the suggestions are not strong enough I do not know , or maybe my subconcious is not willing to allow me to become incontinent .

I think over the years that I have had this desire that I want to become it , and being really incontinent even though it is my choice will help me to feel less guilty and not having to pretend to some people that I wet the bed .

Well thats my feelings and this community I believe is very understanding and not judgemental when passing advise

thanks

elo

It could be alot of things. You cannot hypnotise someone if they don't want to be hypnotised or they don't trust you, at least not with out the help of certain drugs. Also you can't hypnotise somone into doing something that goes against their values/beliefs and you cannot hypnotise someone and give them talents they don't have FYI.

Hypnosis is only as good as you mind will let it be. Some people are by nature extremely suggestive, and those are the ones that hypnosis works on. For the better chunk of humanity, the brain struggles to retain some degree of control that prevents the suggestions from taking root. Basically, the brain realizes that there is an invader and responds to it as your white blood cells do to infections in your blood stream. Hypnosis relies on the power of your brain to make you do what the suggestions tell you to do. However, it works both ways. If your mind is strong enough to force suggestions on you, then it is strong enough to resist the outside suggestions.

That said, if you repeatedly listen to it repeatedly, there is the possibility that you may see some success. But I doubt it would be the full-blown no control that you are looking for. Your body has taken years to train itself to control your bladder and bowel muscles....it will take a similar amount of dedicated retraining to make them reverse course.

In short, hypnosis isnt a quick route from point a to point b. You still have to go through the middle steps. It might shorten the journey or it might not....it all depends on your brain.

It could be alot of things. You cannot hypnotise someone if they don't want to be hypnotised or they don't trust you, at least not with out the help of certain drugs. Also you can't hypnotise somone into doing something that goes against their values/beliefs and you cannot hypnotise someone and give them talents they don't have FYI.

Hi

Yes I think you are right in what you say , and I do have a very strong belief system , maybe I am just trying to find a way where it can happen so I do not have to pretend all the time .

cheers

elo

Hypnosis is only as good as you mind will let it be. Some people are by nature extremely suggestive, and those are the ones that hypnosis works on. For the better chunk of humanity, the brain struggles to retain some degree of control that prevents the suggestions from taking root. Basically, the brain realizes that there is an invader and responds to it as your white blood cells do to infections in your blood stream. Hypnosis relies on the power of your brain to make you do what the suggestions tell you to do. However, it works both ways. If your mind is strong enough to force suggestions on you, then it is strong enough to resist the outside suggestions.

That said, if you repeatedly listen to it repeatedly, there is the possibility that you may see some success. But I doubt it would be the full-blown no control that you are looking for. Your body has taken years to train itself to control your bladder and bowel muscles....it will take a similar amount of dedicated retraining to make them reverse course.

In short, hypnosis isnt a quick route from point a to point b. You still have to go through the middle steps. It might shorten the journey or it might not....it all depends on your brain.

Hi

Thank you for your opinion , all in all it gives me something to think about , maybe I should just except that I wear a nappy , and eventually I will be come incontinent

Thanks Elo

:mellow:

You'd be better off spending your money on Doors tapes.

Peace,

Vic

Good advice, Vic. I luuuuuuv da Doooooorze. "Can you give me sanctuary? I must find a place to hide." Although, I have found certain hypnotic recordings helpful. I am very succeptible to hypnotic suggestion. All you gotta do is let yourself relax, close your eyes and listen. A doob wouldn't hurt, either. And there are free AB, hypnotic sites out there. So, cost should not be a problem. But, be careful what you wish for...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

..You cannot hypnotise someone if they don't want to be hypnotised...

...Hypnosis is only as good as you mind will let it be...

Both babyfur, and BiaperBoyKR are somewhat correct in that hypnotisym can not force you to do something that you do not want, but if you have paid money to get hypnotized, then this diagnosis can not be correct, as it is obviously something you DO want. The problem is that you also have to convince your mind that your body will not be in any danger/discomfort as a result of this - the prime reason that drove you to become toilet trained - comfort / dry warm bed / dry pants etc

To get the hypnosis to work, you have to wear 24/7/365 and use your diapers exclusively. What I mean by this is when you need to evacuate, you do not wait/move/shift your body in any way, you just evacuate and trust that what you are wearing will handle it. This applies to wherever you are/whatever you are doing/what ever you are wearing at the time. With the aid of hypnosis, the body will stop telling you of its need to evacuate, and you will become incontinent only feeling you have wet/messed either during, and later, after the event. Do you REALLY want this?

Hi

I have always had a desire to be come incontinent , and no matter how much I fight it , it gets stronger so I went to an hypnotist who will remain anounymous , and they tried to help me but as yet no succsess , whether the suggestions are not strong enough I do not know , or maybe my subconcious is not willing to allow me to become incontinent .

I think over the years that I have had this desire that I want to become it , and being really incontinent even though it is my choice will help me to feel less guilty and not having to pretend to some people that I wet the bed .

Well thats my feelings and this community I believe is very understanding and not judgemental when passing advise

thanks

elo

I hope you're right about the judgement elo. I am incontinent and many who share my condition get upset when others talk about wanting to become incontinent. Hypnotism for this usually takes many sessions, because you would have to overcome memories buried deep within, memories of mommy's coaching and her pleasure when you mastered potty training. Don't give up on it. HOWEVER! I must warn you that wearing diapers 24/7 isn't all you hope it's going to be.

Where is the guilt coming from?

Hi

I believe the guilt comes from sometimes lying to friends that I wet the bed when infact I do not , and also I am a Christian , and that does play a big part in my life , however I am growing to except it is a part of me , and in so doing I am more comfortable with it , but whether it is right or wrong , I think we all deal with this in our own way , sometimes through circumstances, sometimes emotions, and other times when I for one get sick of it .

Cheers Elo

I hope you're right about the judgement elo. I am incontinent and many who share my condition get upset when others talk about wanting to become incontinent. Hypnotism for this usually takes many sessions, because you would have to overcome memories buried deep within, memories of mommy's coaching and her pleasure when you mastered potty training. Don't give up on it. HOWEVER! I must warn you that wearing diapers 24/7 isn't all you hope it's going to be.

Hi

Yes I fully appreciate what you say , and that if I was in your position I would be the same , I do not think that the hypnotism worked for me , and I also think that maybe the desire comes and goes depending on my emotions , however it has always been there since I was a child , and I was never really brought up by my Mum as such though she did play a part in my life , all in all I feel comfort wearing nappies , why I do not really know , and given some of the other fetishes or what ever someone wants to call it I am happy with it to a point .

cheers

Elo

Both babyfur, and BiaperBoyKR are somewhat correct in that hypnotisym can not force you to do something that you do not want, but if you have paid money to get hypnotized, then this diagnosis can not be correct, as it is obviously something you DO want. The problem is that you also have to convince your mind that your body will not be in any danger/discomfort as a result of this - the prime reason that drove you to become toilet trained - comfort / dry warm bed / dry pants etc

To get the hypnosis to work, you have to wear 24/7/365 and use your diapers exclusively. What I mean by this is when you need to evacuate, you do not wait/move/shift your body in any way, you just evacuate and trust that what you are wearing will handle it. This applies to wherever you are/whatever you are doing/what ever you are wearing at the time. With the aid of hypnosis, the body will stop telling you of its need to evacuate, and you will become incontinent only feeling you have wet/messed either during, and later, after the event. Do you REALLY want this?

Hi

Yes I agree with you , I think it is more to do with the fact that if I was incontinent then I would not be lying anymore then again it would be one big lie , because I am not so sure how I could then tell friends that I made myself become in continent so I could justify wearing a nappy

Thanks for your imput and others

cheers Elo

I had success with self hypnosis by buying a book on it, designing my own suggestions and patience. After several months I had trained myself to reliablly wet the bed when wearing a diaper, but never when not wearing.

Hi

Yes I agree with you , I think it is more to do with the fact that if I was incontinent then I would not be lying anymore then again it would be one big lie , because I am not so sure how I could then tell friends that I made myself become in continent so I could justify wearing a nappy

Thanks for your imput and others

cheers Elo

Elo:

Drop the guilt...you are not harming anyone by wearing diapers, whether they are clean, dirty, wet, or dry. But the guilt WILL harm your general health and well-being. And you don't need to be incontinent to drop the guilt, either. I'm wet right now, by choice, and I cherish that choice, as do most of the thoughtful members of this DailyDi who are mostly continent. And I feel absolutely no guilt about my choice to wear padding on myself.

I agree with others who tell you to live like you are incontinent for a while if you want to know what it would be like. Wear your diapers, don't pee anywhere else. If you need a reason, it is because I challenge you to do so for a month, and bet (Hmm, what?) that you cannot do so and have it remain fun. If you need a reason for someone else, say you were dared by an incontinent friend you met online who said you have no idea.....I'm sure there's no shortage of incontinent people here who would concur with me.

As for the hypnosis: It will work for you when you feel safe being out and about and peeing in your diapers, not before...and the only way that will happen is if you practice being out and about and peeing in your diapers, which won't happen in your hypnotists office. If you want to keep up the hypnotism, I suggest you find yourself a meditation group and practice with them. I personally have exposure to T'ai Chi (a martial art, practiced in slow motion) and to Mindfulness meditation, (look up www.uvamindfulness.org). They are not bad ways to take care of your mind and body.

There are places I go where diapers would be much more hassle than they are worth: I fell in a stream yesterday while hiking (and I don't like getting chafed in any case), and I would rather simply jump in the river and pee when I'm canoeing...camping is another place diapers would be more hassle than they are worth.

Elo:

Drop the guilt...you are not harming anyone by wearing diapers, whether they are clean, dirty, wet, or dry. But the guilt WILL harm your general health and well-being. And you don't need to be incontinent to drop the guilt, either. I'm wet right now, by choice, and I cherish that choice, as do most of the thoughtful members of this DailyDi who are mostly continent. And I feel absolutely no guilt about my choice to wear padding on myself.

I agree with others who tell you to live like you are incontinent for a while if you want to know what it would be like. Wear your diapers, don't pee anywhere else. If you need a reason, it is because I challenge you to do so for a month, and bet (Hmm, what?) that you cannot do so and have it remain fun. If you need a reason for someone else, say you were dared by an incontinent friend you met online who said you have no idea.....I'm sure there's no shortage of incontinent people here who would concur with me.

As for the hypnosis: It will work for you when you feel safe being out and about and peeing in your diapers, not before...and the only way that will happen is if you practice being out and about and peeing in your diapers, which won't happen in your hypnotists office. If you want to keep up the hypnotism, I suggest you find yourself a meditation group and practice with them. I personally have exposure to T'ai Chi (a martial art, practiced in slow motion) and to Mindfulness meditation, (look up www.uvamindfulness.org). They are not bad ways to take care of your mind and body.

There are places I go where diapers would be much more hassle than they are worth: I fell in a stream yesterday while hiking (and I don't like getting chafed in any case), and I would rather simply jump in the river and pee when I'm canoeing...camping is another place diapers would be more hassle than they are worth.

Hi Dill

Thank you very much for your opinion, there is a lot of points , that get me thinking , and I appreciate the pluses and the negatives when choosing this lifestyle

I think that as much of a part of me wants to be incontinent , there is a part that says no and just have it as some fun as you said ,all in all I am confused with this desire , and maybe that is the reason one has to be careful when making a choice , because once you become incontinent by choice it is a lot harder to change , but if it is just fun then you have the best of both , though those people who are incontinent do not have a choice , and I hope that you are not offended by my thoughts on this

cheers

Elo

Hi Dill

Thank you very much for your opinion, there is a lot of points , that get me thinking , and I appreciate the pluses and the negatives when choosing this lifestyle

I think that as much of a part of me wants to be incontinent , there is a part that says no and just have it as some fun as you said ,all in all I am confused with this desire , and maybe that is the reason one has to be careful when making a choice , because once you become incontinent by choice it is a lot harder to change , but if it is just fun then you have the best of both , though those people who are incontinent do not have a choice , and I hope that you are not offended by my thoughts on this

cheers

Elo

Elo,

I'm not at all offended....

Will you take me up on my challenge, and try out wearing diapers all month? I got a chance to think a bit more about the rules, which will be:

1) Pee only in your diaper, which you will always wear, even to bed. The only exceptions are for pooping and when you are in water, such as a shower. Change the diaper whenever you want, and wear any type and/or thickness of diaper you want.

2) Act like a normal person...be discreet about your padding, and do everything you normally do.

3) Exercise your body normally.

4) Be prepared to change wet sheets. You may protect your bed however you feel like doing so.

5) Drink plenty of fluids

6) Drink about a quart of water at dinnertime, so your pee is clear before you go to bed. It's probably best if you take a walk after dinner.

7) Drink another pint(half-liter) or so before bed, so you have to pee long before it is time to get up. It does not matter if you wake up to pee or not, but you will remain horizontal when you pee, with the goal of not having to get out of bed until it is time to get up.

If you don't feel up to the challenge, just wear and wet a diaper often enough to get comfortable peeing in a diaper and wearing it in front of other people. You will have fun with it in any case. And you can still use my explanation: You were talking to an incontinent person who said: "You have no idea...try it and see!"

Dill Pickle

Where is the guilt in wanting to wear diapers? You were born incontinent - fact, and you were trained to retain your eliminations (potty trained). You chose that you want to wear diaper - is that a problem? - if so, then make a different choice.

If you are telling people that you need to wear diapers due to the fact that you want to - tell them that - don't lie to them. You will soon have to change your story to that you NEED to wear diapers, as wearing 24/7/365 WILL make you diaper dependent.

I am incontinent and many who share my condition get upset when others talk about wanting to become incontinent.

Turtlepins - not all who need to wear diapers 24/7 get upset about another's wish to be incontinent. I am incontinent, and have been from birth. It seems to me that you are making presumptions about incontinent people. Most, due to the fact that they have had to adjust their lives to diapers, don't really care if a continent person wishes to become incontinent, and even if they did, what can they do. Turtlepin, change what you can in this world, and learn to accept that there are certain things that you can NOT change - so just accept them.