LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diapers...?

I am currently using Depends... adjustable underwear i think... overnight protection... the ones with the three tabs on each side. They're very comfortable and they dont often leak, but the tabs are very dumb alot of the time and commonly i'm taping them down. I want the best adult diaper brand in the world... i'm 36'' waist... if anyone has tried these diapers and has found better ones, or has found a brand they really like, please post.

I am looking for diapers that have heavy protection... they cant easily leak... and its cute if they crinkle... i dont care if they have plastic on the outside or not, but i want tabs (hopefully that work better than the ones i have right now). I want them to look really babyish too, not the big kid kind. Mine look very childish... but the tabs just bother me so much. They dont need baby prints on them, but that might be cute. I can buy them at the store (perfered) or online. Thank you for helping me.

-Sophie

Come on Duckie, he said that wouldn't come untaped.

Abena X-Plus are a good diaper; But......

When you want a bullet proof tape system ya gotta go for

Bambino or Secure X-Plus...

Same tape system for both diapers. They use a very sticky tape with a landing zone that really does allow for multi refastens.

And the Secure X-Plus is damn near as thirsty as an Abena ounce for ounce, I'm a Very heavy wetter and put a diaper through it's maxium efforts.

My vote go's for the secure X+ those tapes hold when all others will fail, and add 1 stuffer and you have one hell of a diaper, and you can open and close them all day long to adjust them if you wish.

I have been useing cheapo diapers as of late, and I use a pice of duct tape over the tapes, you can't readjust them but they stay put.

Since everyone seems to be voting for the Secure X-Plus ones, i think those will be my primary choice as of right now. The descriptions interest me... i'm gonna look them up online.

Other things... do they crinkle alot? puffy between legs? babyish looking?

Thank you...

Also, i just bought three cloth diapers off... uhh... i think it was adultclothdiaper.com... i got three gauze prefold ones... they haven't arrived yet, though. I know absolutely nothing about cloth diapers... but i think i got the best type, judging from what i read online. If anyone has tips for cloth diaper beginners that would be nice too.

Now that i've done a bit more research on the diapers mentioned... it seems bambino is a better choice. It has the same tabs as Secure X-Plus, which is my main problem right now, they are about the same price, and they seem to be one of the most superior diapers on the market (besides with the crinkling... which i do like...). They also not only come in baby print but also in plain white now, which opens up variety. They are supposed to hold more than Secure X-Plus as well, and for such prices, i'd need to not change my diaper for a while.

There is a post on the board already talking about why bambinos are better... and the following link told me more than necessary to move bambino to number one on my list:

http://www.adultbabysitting.com/Diaperreviews.html

If someone has had problems with bambino diapers... please tell me. I'm switching from Depends, so my price increase is going way way way up. I'll probably keep buying a few Depends for the crinkle when i need it, but from what i've read, Depends is actually one of the bad kinds of diapers out there... so i'm not sure if i'd ever go back to them.

Please continue with your comments though; my virdict hasn't been decided... and i dont even have the money for these diapers for at least another few weeks.

Thank you!

The best diaper is the one that works for you. It comes down to trial and error.

I am currently using Depends... adjustable underwear i think... overnight protection... the ones with the three tabs on each side. They're very comfortable and they dont often leak, but the tabs are very dumb alot of the time and commonly i'm taping them down. I want the best adult diaper brand in the world... i'm 36'' waist... if anyone has tried these diapers and has found better ones, or has found a brand they really like, please post.

I am looking for diapers that have heavy protection... they cant easily leak... and its cute if they crinkle... i dont care if they have plastic on the outside or not, but i want tabs (hopefully that work better than the ones i have right now). I want them to look really babyish too, not the big kid kind. Mine look very childish... but the tabs just bother me so much. They dont need baby prints on them, but that might be cute. I can buy them at the store (perfered) or online. Thank you for helping me.

-Sophie

Abena Abri-form X Plus

Abenas have absorption, yes, but the tapes utterly suck.

The tapes on depends are actually pretty good compared to most diapers, and there are only a few that can beat them in that regards.

I think attends 10 with the waistband and 6 tapes along with a booster (I use depend boosters) is the best diaper out there. I decently thick but also not too thick. It has the best fit out there and tons of absorption. Its one of the softest diapers out there. Abena, bambino, secure+ and all the others are good, but with only 2 tapes, they just don't provide and good enough fit and the tapes on the abenas are lackluster at best.

• 1 month later...

yea depends adjustable pull ups did nothing for me i would not recommend these diapers to anyone i like CVS brand better i have not tried any of the big companies Tranquility or secure' adult pull ups yet. i love Abrii Form X-PLus diapers they are very bulky and feel like you have a pillow between ur legs at times. absolutely love them

If you haven't got them yet..I think you will be surprised. I only ordered a few Bambino's. I was impressed but they did seem to have the European cut for the legs which runs alittle small. I couldn't even wear Xplus smalls they dug into my legs BAD. Bambino's were just a tad looser but still left marks, but hey they weren't leaking! I will say that people that don't think Bambino's Crinkle are CRAZY! Maybe the Plastic cover is soft and silent but that Landing zone is LOUD! Way louder than the depends I have worn. I can't remember when I wore a louder diaper. Now that is diaper alone, not under jeans, although I'm sure I could detect it, nobody else would. I always have a plastic candy wrapper in my front pocket. Never had to pull it out yet for a excuse. I still use Molicares daily, there's just something about the way they stretch sideways and conform to your body that can't be beat by any waist band, the whole diaper is a waistband! Tapes..every now and then, Bambino has them beat. Crinkle on!

They shipped tuesday, and they should be expected within the next day or so. I'm really excited honestly. I've heard great things about Bambinos, and now that you tell me they crinkle alot, i'm even more interested. Thank you very much! I'll post a review on here after i use them.

As for Snap-EZ, i have discovered my newfound dislike for cloth diapers recently, but after i saw a post about the Snap-EZ ones, i swear to god i am right back into the cloth diaper ring. I wanna try those so bad! Question. AIO or Pocket? If pocket, low or high cut? If pocket, get the insert that comes with it? I do have prefolds, which can be used as inserts i think...

**edit** and the second i click post on this, the mailman rings my front door. There'll be a review on Bambinos tonight! I hope mommy enjoys these more than the depends.

****edit again**** Mommy decides to randomly change our plans, which is more frequent than you'd imagine, so... i will try out the diapers tomorrow.

-Sophie

**edit** and the second i click post on this, the mailman rings my front door. There'll be a review on Bambinos tonight! I hope mommy enjoys these more than the depends.

****edit again**** Mommy decides to randomly change our plans, which is more frequent than you'd imagine, so... i will try out the diapers tomorrow.

-Sophie

Damn you're sitting on a pack of Bambino's and you didn't put one on? You have some serious issues little girl! :D:P I would have put that sucker (HEHE) on and then went about my business. :thumbsup:

I've tried them all.....and my favorites vary depending on where I'm going and what I'm feeling like. In order from top to bottom:

Vintage Attends with blue tapes are my all time favorites.

Abena X-Plus are great for thickness, absorbancy and crinkliness.

Attends Extended Care are good for discreet wearing (like to work).

Secure X-Plus are good for thickness, absorbancy and crinkliness

Bambinos are similar to the Secure X-Plus. I do like their plain white diaper, but its not crinkly enough for my taste...but very soft.

Tena Supers are good, but I wish the padding went into the wings more. Discreet wear only (no crinkle)

Tena Maxi's (European) are nice, similar plastic to Bambinos, but not crazy about the purple strip.

Attends 10 with Easy Fit tapes are a good economical diaper--nice and crinkly, but not very absorbant.

Depends briefs are nice and crinkly and thin--I like to work out in them. Also a good swim diaper.

Vintage Promise Super Briefs were great, but impossible to find now. Nice and crinkly and absorbant with plastic backing and taping panel.

"Vintage" Secure X-Plus with the blue inner lining were very comfy....but not made anymore.

Of course, all of these vary by size and I like some in Mediums and others in Large.

Lastly, I use Moliform Super Pads with holes poked in the backing to pad out all of these diapers to make a super thick diaper. So thin diapers can easily be made thick and thirsty.

They shipped tuesday, and they should be expected within the next day or so. I'm really excited honestly. I've heard great things about Bambinos, and now that you tell me they crinkle alot, i'm even more interested. Thank you very much! I'll post a review on here after i use them.

As for Snap-EZ, i have discovered my newfound dislike for cloth diapers recently, but after i saw a post about the Snap-EZ ones, i swear to god i am right back into the cloth diaper ring. I wanna try those so bad! Question. AIO or Pocket? If pocket, low or high cut? If pocket, get the insert that comes with it? I do have prefolds, which can be used as inserts i think...

-Sophie

Snap-ez answers: AIO is good, but if you want to make it thicker, or more absorbent, get the POCKET!

Lo-rise is for people who are trying to hide their diap. Hi-rise is good because when you add absorbency they're allowed to puff outward without getting too short. DEF get the insert! Their "simple-soaker" are made from hemp, and they're also the best I've gotten so far. You can use them with normal microfiber towels from walmart too!

You can also use your prefolds, but strip them first to get all the wax and detergent build up off of them. Google "diaper stripping" and you'll find out how to make them soak up pee like a sponge! :) The good part about cloth, there's no right/wrong way to do it, it's what works for you. :)

When i get the money, i actually think i'll be purchasing a new lolita dress, but after i straighten out my financial situation, i think a high rise snap EZ Pocket'll be the next item on my list.

Repaid, i got the trial from bambinos to make sure i'd like them... so there are only two. I would have put one on instantly if i had more than that, but i wanted Mommy to change me so i know how she liked them, and the second one is for her (on the rare occasions where i get to be the grown up) to make sure she likes them from a baby standpoint before we purchase a whole bunch.

I am sitting in one now though, and there'll be a personal review tonight, and it'll be a good one!

-Sophie

When i get the money, i actually think i'll be purchasing a new lolita dress, but after i straighten out my financial situation, i think a high rise snap EZ Pocket'll be the next item on my list.

Repaid, i got the trial from bambinos to make sure i'd like them... so there are only two. I would have put one on instantly if i had more than that, but i wanted Mommy to change me so i know how she liked them, and the second one is for her (on the rare occasions where i get to be the grown up) to make sure she likes them from a baby standpoint before we purchase a whole bunch.

I am sitting in one now though, and there'll be a personal review tonight, and it'll be a good one!

-Sophie

Soak it til she can't take another DROP!

Yeah keep the details till tomorrow..you'll still be using it. :P I got the pack not the case, I knew I would like them more than two. That landing strip has some crinkle huh? You'll notice it more in bed.

I sure wish i could have kept the details until tomorrow, but instead i did my own little trials. The last thing i wanted to do was go home to my family for dinner in a crinkley super puffy adult diaper, so i changed out of it at mommy's before i left.

Firstly, i'd like to emphasize the word "Wow!".

I've never tried a "real" adult diaper before... i mean, i've had a meijer brand and two different types of depends, but nothing specifically designed for an AB like myself. That means i have very little experience to compare this to, but i'm going to stick with my whole "wow" statement.

I'm an AB. There are the DLs that choose the pure white diapers without the "Baby" print landing zone who complain it's not crinkly enough, but i swear to god, that landing zone crinkles more than a bag of jolly rangers. I was extremely skeptical on the crinkle factor of this diaper, based on what everyone had been saying, but oh my, it was extraordinary. Crinkleness on Bambinos (with the baby landing zone of course) is a 9.5 of 10 in my book. Not sure what that other .5 is, but i dont think any other diaper in the world has it.

First thing that struck me was the butt. Depends has that one solid strip through the whole diaper, but these, the padding actually covered my entire butt. Mommy said my butt had never looked cuter. They were very childish looking. Amazingly childish looking. No wetness indicator, and for the first time in i dont know how long, mommy actually had to put her finger in my diaper legband to make sure i wet.

That diaper, when wet, is still completely wonderful. The thickness was unnatural to begin with, and when it gets wet it just swells up even bigger. I wet three times within the seven hours i was in that diaper, and i drank alot too, and when i took it off, a third of the padding hadn't even been dampened. I was astonished. My depends, if i do a complete wetting where i cant hold it anymore, leaks. This diaper, i did one complete wetting and two pretty big wettings and it didn't leak at all. I also wet laying on my side, on my tummy, and sitting down. Not a single leak. Not even close. I sat, i laid, i stood, i did a summersault... no leaks. Complete insanity.

The tabs. Oh my god, the tabs. They were so perfect. Mommy gets so frusterated with the depends tabs, and she went into complete shock. She was like "why dont they come undone" and i was like "because they dont suck". Not only did they stay without having to press down on them for two to three minutes before letting go, but mommy also changed me out of it completely to check the status, and then taped it right back on me. It stuck just as well as the first time. Also, throughout the day I adjusted it alot too, even though it wasn't needed. I just read somewhere that the tabs can be reused alot, so i kept tightening and losening it to experiment. Sucessful, to say the least.

Comfort. Amazing. It had the padding i love. It had the baby look and the baby feel. It had the crinkley landing pad. When it was wet, all the puffyness stayed around the diaper instead of falling between your legs like some brands do. I love it. It hugged my body. It was a little tight around the legs, but that's mainly because i did it on purpose. I didn't want it to leak, but now i realize that was a completely unnecessary effort. Comfort level was outstanding; except if your the kinda person who sleeps on their sides with their legs closed, good luck. lol.

Sadly, i did have to leave about four or five hours earlier than i expected since she has a "girls night" which, even though i actually offered to dress up so i could participate, i'm not allowed to attend. It's dumb because it's only shopping and talking and eating, but whatever. Anyway, before i left i decided a few tests were in order since i obviously wasn't going to fill this diaper to it's maximum capacity within the next ten minutes before i had to leave. My tests were dumping in a few cups of (warm, thank god) water into the back of the diaper, then performing my typical sitting, standing, summersault tests to see if it leaked. My final result was giving up after six or seven cups of water on top of the three decently large wettings i'd already performed, since it STILL WOULD NOT LEAK. I deemed this diaper astounding, then changed and came home.

My review... on a ten point scale... i'd place this somewhere between fourteen and seventeen. I didn't even know diapers this good existed for adults. If anyone else has questions related to this diaper, since i'm sure i failed to mention some sort of important factor about it, feel free to ask me.

I fully intend to go a full day in this diaper when i get some more of them. It'll work, too. It's amazing.

-Sophie