LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Not See This Coming.... Advice?

sry, had an errror when trying to post this. here is what is happening.

i have a lttile bit of a problem, as some of you may know i just started wearing diapers a few days ago for fun. i thought it would be cool to wear one to bed 3 nights ago, good thing i did, i woke up wet. i have never had a problem with wetting the bed, not ever!!!!! i just kind of blew it off like it was an accident, but good thing i was in a diaper. well the next night i wore one to bed, to make sure it wouldent happen again. i did not wet myself the on this night. but still took caution and wore a diaper the next night too, i woke up with a wet diaper the 3rd time. so as i layed in bed after waking from my sleep and thought what could cause this. it all became so clear. i recalled my dream that i had that night, my dream was this: I went camping on a summer night, and woke up to go pee outside of my tent..... one time before i had a dream about urinating and i wet my bed, but that was a one time deal never again has that happened to me, i find it weird that this happened 2 nights in one week. is it possible to wet yourself due to a dream? and could i mentally feel safe to wet my diaper cause i know it will be okay? i love to wear diapers but this is not what i really bargained for.

p.s. i will continue to wear a diaper, but if this persists, should i tell my mom about my accidents. she is kind of snoopy and im suprised she hasnt found my stuff yet, but i need emotional support, and i dont think i will get it from my dad. also, im going to a friends house tonight to stay over, would it be wise to wear my diaper there too?

i need some answers if you dont mind taking your time to help me out.

thanks

It sounds like to me that you are wetting the bed because you are wearing diapers. if you stopped wearing them you would probably not have a dream about urinating and therefore would not wet the bed. It could also be due to "diaper inexperience" meaning you havent gotten used to wearing diapers to bed yet.

i have a lttile bit of a problem, as some of you may know i just started wearing diapers a few days ago for fun. i thought it would be cool to wear one to bed 3 nights ago, good thing i did, i woke up wet. i have never had a problem with wetting the bed, not ever!!!!! i just kind of blew it off like it was an accident, but good thing i was in a diaper. well the next night i wore one to bed, to make sure it wouldent happen again. i did not wet myself the on this night. but still took caution and wore a diaper the next night too, i woke up with a wet diaper the 3rd time. so as i layed in bed after waking from my sleep and thought what could cause this. it all became so clear. i recalled my dream that i had that night, my dream was this: I went camping on a summer night, and woke up to go pee outside of my tent..... one time before i had a dream about urinating and i wet my bed, but that was a one time deal never again has that happened to me, i find it weird that this happened 2 nights in one week. is it possible to wet yourself due to a dream? and could i mentally feel safe to wet my diaper cause i know it will be okay? i love to wear diapers but this is not what i really bargained for.

p.s. i will continue to wear a diaper, but if this persists, should i tell my mom about my accidents. she is kind of snoopy and im suprised she hasnt found my stuff yet, but i need emotional support, and i dont think i will get it from my dad. also, im going to a friends house tonight to stay over, would it be wise to wear my diaper there too?

thanks

over half the accidents I have involve a dream with me standing at a toilet relieving myself it has actually caused me to be a bit paranoid when I use the toilet awake(*pinch* good, I'm awake). Most of the Time I wake up, sometimes I don't, I've figured out that my accidents are mostly caused because as I fall asleep I am afraid of having an accident, coincidently if I wear protection, I am not afraid and therefore don't have an accident(cutting fluid intake before bed helps too).

In your case it seems like the dreams are happening because you don't usually wear diapers to bed, so you are thinking of it as you fall asleep and end up having a related dream. If you stop wearing diapers to bed, you will probably not have any more problems. If you keep wearing them you will only continue to have a wetting 'problem' for as long as the Diapers are a new sensation or until you decide its not a problem. Best advice I can give: DO NOT WORRY, your control is still there, or you would have had problems before wearing Diapers.

It sounds like to me that you are wetting the bed because you are wearing diapers. if you stopped wearing them you would probably not have a dream about urinating and therefore would not wet the bed. It could also be due to "diaper inexperience" meaning you havent gotten used to wearing diapers to bed yet.

it sounds to to me like you should take your silly problem OFF the incon forum to a more appropriate forum to say maybe the DIAPER LOVER AREA or something, We here have medial problems that we need diapers to help us with just likemy Service Dog performs tasks for me that i can not do myself , he is a tool just as a Diaper is a tool for us, Please REMEMBER THIS AND RESPECT OUR FORUM AREA, IF YOU HAVE A VALID MEDICAL ISSUE THAT YOU NEED ANOTHER INCON TO HELP WITH COME ON OVER, BUT DONT START OFF TOPIC TRAFFIC ON THIS FORUM WHEN YOU HAVE ONE DESIGNATED FOR THIS PURPOSE.

Thx

AED

thanks

Sorry gbw, but this sounds like a tall story to me. ;)

I've worn diapers to bed hundreds of times and I've never wet one in my sleep. I've never heard of another non bed wetter, wetting the bed first time they sleep in a diaper either, this usually takes lots of practise.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Beth

it sounds to to me like you should take your silly problem OFF the incon forum to a more appropriate forum to say maybe the DIAPER LOVER AREA or something, We here have medial problems that we need diapers to help us with just likemy Service Dog performs tasks for me that i can not do myself , he is a tool just as a Diaper is a tool for us, Please REMEMBER THIS AND RESPECT OUR FORUM AREA, IF YOU HAVE A VALID MEDICAL ISSUE THAT YOU NEED ANOTHER INCON TO HELP WITH COME ON OVER, BUT DONT START OFF TOPIC TRAFFIC ON THIS FORUM WHEN YOU HAVE ONE DESIGNATED FOR THIS PURPOSE.

Thx

AED

I'll vote ditto...this topic should be in the lifestyle discussion....as it is obvious that the diapers are causing the problem...or it might just be a standard "wet dream", in which case there will be some stickiness in the fluids...but the issue clearly isn't serious.

I can tell a similar tale, though in my case it happened after years of enjoying daytime diapers on and off...I wore a diaper all through a long, rough day, changed myself for the night, and fell asleep...in the morning, the diaper was all wet...which has never happened before.

As best I can tell, the cause was that I was tired, and I felt safe, sleeping there in my diaper. I don't usually allow myself to wet a diaper in bed, out of consideration for my partner, who hates a wet bed.. but I was alone that night...so I either didn't wake up or hardly woke up, and kept right on sleeping...

Beyond that, the question you need to ask yourself is what you are going to tell your snoopy mother and how is she going to react when she finds your diaper stuff...make sure you take care of disposing of your wet padding by yourself. Your mother is going to be worried (as would a doctor) that your wetting is a sign of a serious medical problem...not a good path to go down since you don't have one.

My remaining bit of advice: Get yourself out of the house before you indulge in diapers...

my bad i didnt realize that this wouldnt go here. im still kind of new to the forum so, but i apprecaite your time in answering this, if one of the moderators or administrators feel it is neccesary to close this topic, i understand. next time i will pay a little more attention to my topics a little more.

Thanks Very Much

gbw_dl

Not a problem dude, I'm incontinent as well and just took your post as a newbie, wrong place kinda thing. Usually the Mods will just move you to the correct forum, so If it disappears from here it will pop up in the other place. No harm, No Foul for you. I didn't really care for the "yelling" thought it was uncalled for but hey everybody has a bad day. PD can you forgive him? You have only been listed about a month longer than him. :D

gbw: This is a fantasy of yours, we think....It would be more appropriate in another section, but we've all made mistakes.

For one thing, if you don't want to wet the bed, don't drink fluids within 3 hrs before bedtime. Your body will naturally turn down the urine flow at night as well, at least that's how it works in an otherwise healthy adult. For the second thing, if you're incon at night you're probably incon in the day also. For a third thing it takes a _much_ longer time of diaper wearing to become incon from diaper-wearing, if ever.

If this persists, you might want to get a referral to a urologist.

Also, be very careful of what you wish for...You really don't want to be incon "for real". I know you think you want that, but really...you don't. Being an AB/DL is certainly a fun for playtime, but being incon for real is a whole other ball 'o wax.

Pardon my intrusion, but this case could kind of fall in a gray area I would say. If he stops wetting when he is not in a diaper then problem salved. The only thing is that this sort of thing if true hints at another medical condition, a sleep disorder like sleep walking or night tears. Sleep disorders can be caused by abnormalities in the brain, abnormalities in chemical production by the brain or they can be psychological. Keep in mind that psychological problems can and often do cause physical dysfunction with in the brain. Now if said person has a sleep disorder a medical condition and this disorder manifests in a new symptom of uncontrolled urination during sleep it would qualify as enuresis a form of medical incontinence. This all hinges on the validity of this mans story. I understand the sensitivity of the incontinence section seeing as those of you who are incontinent find it irritating and offensive when fetish people come by and make comments about how great it must be to be incontinent. I would just hate to see someone who might need help with incontinence problems run off before being given the benefit of the doubt. That’s just my two cents. You can take it or leave it.

Not a problem dude, I'm incontinent as well and just took your post as a newbie, wrong place kinda thing. Usually the Mods will just move you to the correct forum, so If it disappears from here it will pop up in the other place. No harm, No Foul for you. I didn't really care for the "yelling" thought it was uncalled for but hey everybody has a bad day. PD can you forgive him? You have only been listed about a month longer than him. :D

Yes and actually i dont need to forgive him it is a newbie mistake, but rather i should look to him for forgiveness as i unloaded on him and yelled at him. I do heartly apologize for yelling

Pardon my intrusion, but this case could kind of fall in a gray area I would say. If he stops wetting when he is not in a diaper then problem salved. The only thing is that this sort of thing if true hints at another medical condition, a sleep disorder like sleep walking or night tears. Sleep disorders can be caused by abnormalities in the brain, abnormalities in chemical production by the brain or they can be psychological. Keep in mind that psychological problems can and often do cause physical dysfunction with in the brain. Now if said person has a sleep disorder a medical condition and this disorder manifests in a new symptom of uncontrolled urination during sleep it would qualify as enuresis a form of medical incontinence. This all hinges on the validity of this mans story. I understand the sensitivity of the incontinence section seeing as those of you who are incontinent find it irritating and offensive when fetish people come by and make comments about how great it must be to be incontinent. I would just hate to see someone who might need help with incontinence problems run off before being given the benefit of the doubt. That’s just my two cents. You can take it or leave it.

I agree, I think if he truly was worried about wetting the bed, the incontinence forum is the place for it.

Honestly, I think that people who are going to get that sensitive about the "incontinence forum, medical issues, etc" should remember that DD is primarily a fetish site. One of the things I like about it is that it doesn't seperate out the diaper wearing community, and it's one of the few places that I feel safe on one hand needing protection for incontinence, and on the other hand liking to wear diapers. There are sites that are just about incontinence and medical stuff.