LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Intolerant ? Nearly Had A Bike Accident Yestereve...

Well - I've just spent a looooong time catching up on threads and I'm really none the wiser as to who is "right" or "wrong" - I don't think there's an answer there - there are many strongly worded, "from the heart" threads.....and there's also a whole heap of horse sh*t too!

My take on the subject (for what it's worth is this....) I'm a DL/bedwetter - I've played about with the AB scene in the past and the BDSM scene (which I have found much more to my liking). I have tried the AB stuff to the point where I had a very lovely online mommy, but although my curiousity was satisfied....it wasn't for me. The fact that I do get turned on wearing a nappy/diaper is no more acceptable or repulsive than the fact I like to be spanked/caned/electrocuted in a nice way/humiliated/butt f*cked by a dominatrix (to name a few) doesn't make me a model citizen or a blight on society. It's just me......I don't expect you to either enjoy the same or understand why I like it - all I ask for is tolerance - something that is sadly lacking in both the ABDL and the BDSM circles. I'd certainly not do any of my "things" in public - that to me would be gut wrenchingly disgusting.....doesn't mean I'm going to stop you doing it though does it?

My "play" or "fetish" (and for me and a good majority of people on here....it is just that) happens behind closed doors or in the company of like minded others. I'm sure there are people out there who are quite happy to go out and crap themselves in public or be thrashed with nettle leaves at a Macdonalds drive through - but.....thats not what tickles my pickle!

I will though share a true story with you....one that was pretty much a defining moment of someone in the AB/DL scene....overstepping the mark. A few years ago - I had a couple of friends I met through *DPF*, nice people...like me they were very much private about what they did - sort of a "mummy/baby" relationship but there was much more to them than that. They had a lodger.....who was very much more in your face - but after a while you got used to him (or her as he is now) tra-la-la-ing about talking gobbledeegook and wearing frilly dresses and rambling on about bloody fairies. On the rare occasions (which became rarer as time went on) that he/she was an adult....you couldnt meet a nicer or more gifted person....

They were pretty cool friends and cool about their lodger being "who" he wanted to be and I had no problem with that. He did however do odd things and then suddenly blame it on "the inner child"...which sometimes confused the situation.....now here's the killer punch.

To enable him (oh balls....lets call them "X") to earn a bit of extra cash and save on travel costs, X stayed with me for 3 days so commuting costs for a temporary job would be cut down. I also (rather nice of me) said that X could dress up, wear diapers and be who he wanted to be.....remembering of course that it was my place and I didnt want it wrecking. I went out one day and left X in the flat.....I came back to find X bouncing on my bed with baby powder in the air and X swinging my cat around by her tail....how would you react when X said "it wasn't me.....it was my inner child....I can't help it".

It took all my strength not to beat the little shit up or swing X around with his tail (which he had at that time)....instead I kicked him out....told him to get out and stay out - my poor cat was traumatized......of course - I never let X back in my place again, the two friends I had although they found X's actions weird......said I handled it wrong and should have just accepted it. Shortly after this....I lost touch with them - two friends lost because of the actions of one self-obsessed f*ckwit!

Now I'm sure that someone will come back at me and either try to defend X's actions or say "it's a one off" - hell's teeth....he swung my damn cat round and dusted my entire home with baby powder......and you want to defend it???

Those of you who have known me for a looooong time (jenniebear, diaperwearintigger, belinda sue fox and all those who I can't think of at 1.50am ) will all know me as someone who isn't afraid to say what I feel about something, I'll have my say.....you'll have your say and I think that basically this entire thread started off that way.

Eric is entitled to his opinion - because we live in a free world, I'd probably feel the same way as him if that same thing happened to me. It doesn't make Eric "right" or me "as bad as Eric"....it just means we have independent thought.

Sorry its a long post.....but I haven't posted for a long time......I thought I should on this one though.

Have a great day

Dynamick x

Ah, but you see, Xs actions were no longer harmless.

Your cat was (or potentially was) injured, and your home trashed. This is different than the guy just going down the street.

...and yes, anybody did that to my cat, I would kill them.

My cat isn't just my best friend, he's my furry adoptive son. Hurt him, I hurt you!

Just ask my grandmother. I almost punched her out for digging her key in to his side insisting he get off the couch. I believe it was my sister who stopped me.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like fried chicken...... Do you like fried chicken?....'cause I like fried chicken.....

Yeah....Would that be extra crispy? Original recipe? Hot wings on the side? All the above, for me. I loves fwied kicken! Do you want ranch or bleu cheese wif yo' wings? Point well taken.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

#157 to answer a simple question.....

Yes Eric D, You are intolerant.

How many times do people need to tell you something before you get it. Most in this community can accept a person in diapers and baby clothes. Obviously, from your comments YOU CANT. Get over it, or if you can't, just leave. This community is made up of extremely tolerant and open-minded people. You don't seem to be one.

The mature way to handle a problem is to discuss it with the person concerned, not whine about it on a newsgroup. You claim to be a D/L, but your actions seem to be as childish as a one year olds. 'Somebody is doing something... mammy!' I personally think that you need to first grow up before crying on a newsgroup about something that you can't/won't do anything about.

You currently have two choices - 1. Deal with it OR 2.Fix it. your choice.

*loves animals too much to eat her friends!*

But my kitty says birds is for catchN and eatN so I will have some bird chops fried n chopped up all for me...

Yeah....Would that be extra crispy? Original recipe? Hot wings on the side? All the above, for me. I loves fwied kicken! Do you want ranch or bleu cheese wif yo' wings? Point well taken.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

See, so that would make you IL/FC (I Like Fried Chicken)

I would love to indulge in more chicken eating, but I'm afraid to tell my wife. Since I was a little kid I've eaten chicken in secret, usually hiding the boxes in the trash afterwards. I'm terrified that one day my wife will come home early and catch me with my hand in a KFC family bucket.

Beth

See, so that would make you IL/FD (I Like Fried Chicken)

I would love to indulge in more chicken eating, but I'm afraid to tell my wife. Since I was a little kid I've eaten chicken in secret, usually hiding the boxes in the trash afterwards. I'm terrified that one day my wife will come home early and catch me with my hand in a KFC family bucket.

Beth

I can see it now... Bucket Busted! :lol: While most fried chicken is heavily laden with trans-fats, I don't see the harm in indulging, every now and again. It's sooooo good! Let's not forget the nummies that come along with your favorite bucket. Biscuits, honey, slaw, beans, masha taters, gwavy...my mouth's waterin' just thinkin'. Someone ought to come up with a pheasant pluckers' paradise. Or, would that be pleasant phuckers paradise? :lol: I luuuuuuuuv pheasant.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

For those interested there is now a forum for fried chicken lovers, it's called: Daily Chicken (www.dailychicken.com) It covers all types of fried chicken lovers, including:

IL/FC (I Like Fried Chicken)

IS/EC (I Sometimes Eat Chicken)

ID/LAC (I Dress Like A Chicken)

Baby Feathers (also known has Little Feathers or Featheries) These guys like fluffy little yellow chicks!

There will be stories about eating fried chicken, such as 'Forced to eat spicy wings' and 'Caught in the chicken shack' Plus there will be a gallery of photos, so you can drool over various pictures of juicy fried chicken.

You can also have a profile featuring a picture of yourself with a mouthful of chicken!

(Note: This site is not for those people known as DL/AB, which stands for: Don't Like American Burgers. You people have your own sites)

I need a cup of tea now!

Beth :littleangel:

I just have one thing to say...

And that babyboo is a classic example of what I'm saying. Just because you are a IL/FC (I Love Fried Chicken) it's wrong to assume the rest of us are. You may want to indulge every day and even in public places, but not all of us do.

Some of us IS/EC (I Sometimes Eat Fried Chicken) are a getting fed up with being associated with you guys. Please respect that not all of us are into food play or chicken regression (i.e. eating younger chickens only.)

Beth

I can see it now... Bucket Busted! :lol: While most fried chicken is heavily laden with trans-fats, I don't see the harm in indulging, every now and again. It's sooooo good! Let's not forget the nummies that come along with your favorite bucket. Biscuits, honey, slaw, beans, masha taters, gwavy...my mouth's waterin' just thinkin'. Someone ought to come up with a pheasant pluckers' paradise. Or, would that be pleasant phuckers paradise? :lol: I luuuuuuuuv pheasant.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Trans-fats...

Ugh, stop killing innocent transwomen and transmen for your taste buds. Besides, we clog your arteries!

I read the original post and have to reply to a part of it.

Ok, the guy was dressed as an AB, why is that automatically a sexual issue? This is the one facet of AB or DL that I just don’t get. Its completely non-sexual for me and I don’t understand why is automatically sexual or perverted for everyone else.

If someone is wearing a diaper an adult baby clothes in public, my first thoughts would be:

1. Is it some sort of costume?

2. Is it some sort of prank or radio/college/etc stunt?

3. Does the person have a mental or developmental issue?

4. It the person wacko?

To me diapers are not sexual in nature so I wouldn’t automatically assume it was perverted behavior.

I’ve only ever seen one real AB. It was last summer in a WalMart. I was surprised but I immediately realized this guy was the real thing. He was obviously developmentally challenged. He was wearing pastel blue sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. He had an adult pacifier and was most certainly wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. I could see the padding, plastic pants and there was some odor. He was probably in his early 20’s. His mother was in her late 30s-40s going on her 60s. She had all the usual accessories, well worn stuffed toys, blanket, baby bottles with formula in a very large diaper bag. He didn’t have the “puffy face” or dreamy look that some who are mentally disabled have so it was a bit strange. He was shorter than average without much muscle mass and no trace of facial hair so it may be a physical and mental developmental thing.

But then again, if I saw an older guy wearing a diaper and dressed like a baby with a 5 O’clock shadow, maybe I would think he’s a perv too.

Diapers are underwear and unless you are a member of the Red Hot Chile Peppers, you can’t go around in your underwear.

For those interested there is now a forum for fried chicken lovers, it's called: Daily Chicken (www.dailychicken.com) It covers all types of fried chicken lovers, including:

IL/FC (I Like Fried Chicken)

IS/EC (I Sometimes Eat Chicken)

ID/LAC (I Dress Like A Chicken)

Baby Feathers (also known has Little Feathers or Featheries) These guys like fluffy little yellow chicks!

There will be stories about eating fried chicken, such as 'Forced to eat spicy wings' and 'Caught in the chicken shack' Plus there will be a gallery of photos, so you can drool over various pictures of juicy fried chicken.

You can also have a profile featuring a picture of yourself with a mouthful of chicken!

(Note: This site is not for those people known as DL/AB, which stands for: Don't Like American Burgers. You people have your own sites)

I need a cup of tea now!

Beth :littleangel:

Oh, I forgot to mention. The site also has some great threads that you will enjoy reading, topics include:

My mom wants me to give up eating crispy chicken strips.

What is the cashier thinking when I purchase my chicken nuggets?

What does your stuffed roast chicken mean to you?

I've never liked fried chicken, but I keep watching Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. Am I a chicken lover?

When I order a chicken sandwich does the waitress know it's for me?

I saw a new KFC opened in my town and almost fell off my bike. Am I intolerant?

Beth

Ooh. All this chicken talk's making me hungry...

I love eating chicken every day

It helps to chase my blues away

I really don't mind which part I eat

As long as I have a chicken feast

Drumstick, wing, breast or thigh

Chicken for me is the sun in my sky

My favourite place is KFC

They always know how to please me

I think that one day when I go in there

I'll stay there forever without a care

I'll live on chicken forever more

That's the one food from which I'll never bore!!

With no.5 in mind, its time you all jumped aboard the IL/EC (I Love Eating Chicken) train!! We cannot let chickens take over the world!!post-17736-1208956081_thumb.jpg

post-17736-1208956081_thumb.jpg

I want to ask those amongst you who feel it's prefectly all right to go out in their AB Attire, LG Outfits, ... into a quiet family neighborhood something:

Imagine a funeral:

Would you go dressed up (AB Attire, LG Outfits, ...) to a friends funeral - well knowing that there might be persons attending not knowing you, and quite possibly being reasonably offended by your appearance at their beloved ones funeral???

Would you not find it more appropriate to "conform" to the "agreeable attire" for that occasion?

If not, well I'm sorry but it would be a show of disrespect and putting your ego in front of other peoples feelings in a tragic moment of their life.

I know this is an example - but it serves its purpose.

if you're willing to be discrete at such occasions, than why not realize that there are other places where a more discrete behavior might be quite more appropriate and appreciated?

think about this for a moment...

PS: I had directed this question before at heidilynn, but she had not chosen to reply so far, but I think the question summes it all up nicely...

Wow, I have friends that are bikers, do you think that when they show up for my funeral in their biker garb that they'll be disrespecting me?

What about my punk and goth friends?

My two brothers who have moved on were both partiers and rockers, their friends who showed up at their funerals were dressed as always in everything from tye dye Grateful Dead attire to the punk attire of others there.

Do you think for a moment that my brothers would have felt dissrespected by this? I know I didn't.

Your argument simply carries no water.

I know HeidiLynn, but we have never "hung out", I'm a quiet kind of guy who doesn't wear "baby drag", and know that being out in public with someone who does would make me feel very self conscious, and uncomfortable, AT FIRST.

I would try hanging out with the guy though, to get to know them better as a person, and if we really became friends, then he could come to MY funeral dressed as himself, PERIOD.

There would be no disrespect felt by ME.

Those that know me know that I have quite the variety of friends and that I accept people for WHO THEY ARE, not for who OTHERS THINK THEY SHOULD BE.

If I only hung out with people of power or position or who everybody thought was cool because they were celebrities or sports figures, why that would make me eliteist, and a snob.

I prefer to take people as they come, that way you're never let down that they don't live up to your expectations. We are, all of us, human.

We live the best way we know how. The first person who dressed in drag liberated all the other transvestites out there. The first punk rockers were slammed by the media, but brought others out of the woodwork.

If you're NOT BREAKING THE LAW OR HARMING OTHERS, then live your life as you feel you need to. I don't feel the need to be a baby 24/7, I'm really much more of a DL than an AB, but I list myself as AB because once in a while I do have my AB moments.

But I could NEVER go out in public, in "baby drag", but that's me. However, if a friend of mine does, SO WHAT?

Does that make him an immoral degenerate? Who died and put you in as Pope? Just where does your so called "morality" end?

Is my hair too long for you? Too short? Does my music offend you?

As Eve Libertine once said "WELL DON'T GIVE ME YOUR MORALS THEY'RE FILTH IN MY EYES, YOU CAN PACK THEM AWAY WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIES".

Sorry to go on so, but this thread has really gone on way too far. No laws have been broken, this is still America, a FREE nation. Your OPINION has been duly noted.

No further input required.

Ooh. All this chicken talk's making me hungry...

I love eating chicken every day

It helps to chase my blues away

I really don't mind which part I eat

As long as I have a chicken feast

Drumstick, wing, breast or thigh

Chicken for me is the sun in my sky

My favourite place is KFC

They always know how to please me

I think that one day when I go in there

I'll stay there forever without a care

I'll live on chicken forever more

That's the one food from which I'll never bore!!

With no.5 in mind, its time you all jumped aboard the IL/EC (I Love Eating Chicken) train!! We cannot let chickens take over the world!!post-17736-1208956081_thumb.jpg

You do realise that the last person who posted a poem on this site ended up with a horses head in their bed!

I hate modern poetry, it's so.....so......so modern. It just....well, just doesn't connect with me!

I can't stand any poetry published after 6pm GMT on 14th Sep 1970. Anything published before 5.59pm GMT on 14th Sep 1970 is cool though!

Beth