LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just As Well I Had One On!

Late last night (actually 1am this morning UK time) I was talking to Heidi about wearing diapers at rock festivals. We've also seen posts about wearing diapers at College, Work and in Wal-Mart! And finaly I made a suggestion early this week that we form a club where you have to go on a flight wearing a diaper, this will be called The Mile High, Nice and Dry Club.

So, the question is:

What are the strangest places you have worn a diaper?

Bethany

So long.....fareweeell......auf wiedersehen......goodbyeee!!!

Then I'm in that club! I was double diapered for my flight from Seattle to Tampa last August. I even changed at Denver when I transferred there. Then was almost late for my next flight and had to sprint across the airport with my carry-ons. Bad idea for two reasons: Security was unhappy with me for running, as were my lungs, for sprinting/dashing in the mile-high with no prior training. A quick, "Fuck Off" to the obnoxiously jolly ticket-taker and I'm in my seat on the plane, minutes before taxiing.

I fell asleep on the flight listening to my hypnosis files and wokeup wet in Tampa!

I'm there, as well. Took a flight with me mum du-jour to San Diego from Phoenix, back in Nov. 2004. America West airlines. Great trip. The staff was most accomodating.

Airport security was interesting. Being Thanksgiving week (Yank holiday), the place was buzzing. But, the only security people who approached us were female guards whose main interest was where I got my cute little toddler dress and rhumba panties. Oh, yeah. And, the name of my dolly. (Becky) I was not, however, so dry when we landed. High, but definitely NOT dry. Would that cancel my membership?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm in the club too I guess. I flew from Houston to NYC for a funeral and wore a diaper for the whole plane ride I wasn't exactly dry when we landed though. Then wore diapers to the funeral. Weirdest places, a wedding for a friend(I was so scared someone would hear me crinkling!), and playing paintball, I was wearing clothes over it though so no one noticed.

I'm not actually a member of the club, though I may wear pull ups (does that count for membership do you think?) on my next flight, as I can still fit into the ones for 14 year olds.

A couple of years ago I was flying home from Chicago and it was the roughest flight I've ever had. We were bumped and banged all the way across Canada, Greenland, and Iceland.....terrible flight. Almost needed a diaper on that one!

I kept thinking I would look out of the window and see something ripping up the wing, just like William Shatner on The Twilight Zone!

Always fly diapered, hate those cramped little airplane restrooms!

I hate it when you have to sit in the seat nearest to one. Flush, flush, flush all night when your trying to sleep.

There is actually a phobia of toilets (can't recall what it's called). The fear is that you will be flushed down it. I reckon that started with

those aircraft ones.......they always make a sound like you could be sucked down!

Anyway DD, worn a diaper in any other strange places?

I'm in the club. I even changed my diaper in the little airplane bathroom!

Since I'm 24/7 (slight incontinence, wouldn't really need a diaper for it but...), I don't even think about where I'm wearing anymore.

I'm there, as well. Took a flight with me mum du-jour to San Diego from Phoenix, back in Nov. 2004. America West airlines. Great trip. The staff was most accomodating.

Airport security was interesting. Being Thanksgiving week (Yank holiday), the place was buzzing. But, the only security people who approached us were female guards whose main interest was where I got my cute little toddler dress and rhumba panties. Oh, yeah. And, the name of my dolly. (Becky) I was not, however, so dry when we landed. High, but definitely NOT dry. Would that cancel my membership?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

And then the female security guards said "We know where you get them from, because.......Ta, Daaaaa.......we also wear diapers and rumba panties under our uniforms! Or is that just me thinking naughty thoughts again, Te, He!!!

Going to bed now. So good night, sleep tight, mind the bugs don't bite!!

And then the female security guards said "We know where you get them from, because.......Ta, Daaaaa.......we also wear diapers and rumba panties under our uniforms! Or is that just me thinking naughty thoughts again, Te, He!!!

Going to bed now. So good night, sleep tight, mind the bugs don't bite!!

You silly, twisted human. Naughty, haughty and naughty again!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I love wearing diapers everywhere I go, but especially when in flight. Back in the 60s and early 70s the airlines had spacious seats, treated customers like customers, but were all equipped with those tiny bathrooms. Being claustrophobic I can't go in one, but I never have to! It's fun when the jet changes altitude too, especially in thick diapers. And I always wear at least four gauze prefold diapers when flying and take nice tranquilizers that make me feel warm and comfortable. No fellow passengers have ever complained about the smell either. I did have a messy diaper once, when our jet trip to Florida in the late 60s ran into a hurricane. The stewardess in first class took me up to a private spot to change. Lucky for me I always carry my diaper bag along! In movies I can drink a large drink and really soak my diapers. That's always fun. Mommy always knows when I'm enjoying a long wetting and sometimes gently rubs my inner arm or pats my diapers. It just makes me melt. Hey! Anytime you can feel like a baby, it's a blast!

Most unusual place I've worn diapers is in my boat out on bothe Lake Michigan and a small inland lake fishing. When I say I wore diapers in my boat, I mean just that! Diapers, no pants over them! If someone had cruised by close enough they would have seen my friend and I in my boat in just our t-shirts and thick wet diapers. We were pretty careful, though. We didn't get seen by anyone.

2 airplane stories:

1. I was flying to Pennsylvania from Texas and they searched my bag that had adult diapers and my tickle me elmo in it. They pulled everything out. I was so embarrassed but I said nothing at all and they packed it up and put it back together. I guess they could see my red face the whole time

2. I was flying to Prague and was going 24/7. I had to change during the flight and my carryon was too big to take to the bathroom. I waited about an hour of uncomfortableness before I finally accepted that I was going to have to change in the plane. So I got up, opened my bag, grabbed a diaper and baby powder in front of about 100 people on the flight and walked to the bathroom and changed in the bathroom. That was when I learned that if you want to go 24/7 you have to have some real embarrassing moments. I had finally accepted it and I had gotten past a fear. No one said anything either.

SDB

2 airplane stories:

1. I was flying to Pennsylvania from Texas and they searched my bag that had adult diapers and my tickle me elmo in it. They pulled everything out. I was so embarrassed but I said nothing at all and they packed it up and put it back together. I guess they could see my red face the whole time

2. I was flying to Prague and was going 24/7. I had to change during the flight and my carryon was too big to take to the bathroom. I waited about an hour of uncomfortableness before I finally accepted that I was going to have to change in the plane. So I got up, opened my bag, grabbed a diaper and baby powder in front of about 100 people on the flight and walked to the bathroom and changed in the bathroom. That was when I learned that if you want to go 24/7 you have to have some real embarrassing moments. I had finally accepted it and I had gotten past a fear. No one said anything either.

SDB

Sorry a couple of side issues for the moment:

I've noticed that you guys always seem to fly when you travel in the States. Now, I've often considered crossing from coast to coast by train (with stopping, not in one journey) mainly to see the scenery. So sort of, NY to Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake, San Fran and then up to Seattle and back via Oregon, Montana, Dakota, Min, Wis and then Chicago back to NY. So, do you fly just for the time issue or is there something really bad about your railroads that I should know?

The next question:

When you guys go 24/7 you still seem to use baby powder. Now, I can't really think of a reason for using the powder, so I'll take it that like most of us you simply like it. But I read somewhere that it is really bad for an adult to use baby powder on their privates everyday, because it causes skin problems. Because of this I assumed that if you were 24/7 you didn't use the powder (does that make sense?)

Sorry for that diversion, Beth

I've noticed that you guys always seem to fly when you travel in the States. Now, I've often considered crossing from coast to coast by train (with stopping, not in one journey) mainly to see the scenery. So sort of, NY to Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake, San Fran and then up to Seattle and back via Oregon, Montana, Dakota, Min, Wis and then Chicago back to NY. So, do you fly just for the time issue or is there something really bad about your railroads that I should know?

Our railroads aren't bad. People in the US mainly fly for the time issue. It takes a hell of alot less time to fly 3 or 4 hours from coast to coast that being on a train for 24 to 36 hours(Just guessing, never taken a train trip from coast to coast).

The trains aren't bad, but just not all that good compared to train-oriented Europe. But a lot has to do with size differences and population density. All of the UK, for example, is smaller than the state of Oregon, an dyet it has 60 million people compared to less than 4 million in Oregon. A lot of the U.S. just doesn't have the population density to support economical train travel. Throw in the time issue and the now ending era of cheap gas, and it's been hard for trains to compete.

I've traveled a lot in Europe - train and plane - and another difference I've found is that Euro cities are generally a lot more compact than U.S. cities are. Once you get somewhere in the U.S., it's often the case that local public transportation isn't all that good, certainly not on par with major European destinations, and yet given the sprawl, the U.S. cities could benefit by it more. Just another consequence of a century of our low cost car culture.

The next question:

When you guys go 24/7 you still seem to use baby powder. Now, I can't really think of a reason for using the powder, so I'll take it that like most of us you simply like it. But I read somewhere that it is really bad for an adult to use baby powder on their privates everyday, because it causes skin problems. Because of this I assumed that if you were 24/7 you didn't use the powder (does that make sense?)

Sorry for that diversion, Beth

Hey, Bethy!

Nothing wrong with the trains here. If, you've got all the time in the world to get from here to there. It is, in fact, my preferred mode of transport. Nothing like rockin' and relaxing with the rhythm of the rails and taking in the "gawjus" USA landscape while trusting someone else to do the driving. It's been my experience that it takes a good 2+ days to get across this country, by rail. But oh, what a ride! I've worn on airplanes, but never a train. Well, at least not since I was little. Now, I'm inspired! With a private compartment, it would be great!

As far as powder is concerned, I think it's the scent more than anything else. Mmmmmm, "Johnson's".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: "Oh, The Rock Island Line is a mighty good road. The Rock Island Line, it is the road to ride." Well, substitute "Amtrak" for "Rock Island", these days. Still, it just doesn't have the same romance thataway. Or the same "singability".

Hey, Bethy!

Nothing wrong with the trains here. If, you've got all the time in the world to get from here to there. It is, in fact, my preferred mode of transport. Nothing like rockin' and relaxing with the rhythm of the rails and taking in the "gawjus" USA landscape while trusting someone else to do the driving. It's been my experience that it takes a good 2+ days to get across this country, by rail. But oh, what a ride! I've worn on airplanes, but never a train. Well, at least not since I was little. Now, I'm inspired! With a private compartment, it would be great!

As far as powder is concerned, I think it's the scent more than anything else. Mmmmmm, "Johnson's".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: "Oh, The Rock Island Line is a mighty good road. The Rock Island Line, it is the road to ride." Well, substitute "Amtrak" for "Rock Island", these days. Still, it just doesn't have the same romance thataway. Or the same "singability".

Yeah, I know Amtrak doesn't sound all that romantic. Not when compered to something like Rock Island Line, Santa Fe or Union Pacific. And what about the California Zephyr, what a great name for a choo, choo!

And don't get me started on songs about trains, it makes go all Mr Cash.......Hey porter, Heeeey porter!!

I've worn on a plane. But I was certainly not a mile high. Only got to 4500 feet. I was dry for fear of leaks. It wasn't my airplane. Wish I could wear on all my flights. No toilets in a small Cessna.

PArms