LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Any Gamers Out There

I myself have been playing internet games since I was in high school. I started out by playing tibia and then evolving into games like silkroad and eve. If anyone out there play any games like this give a shout out and tell what games you play...Also if anyone plays silkroad hit me up....and for anyone who hasn't seen the game here is the address http://www.silkroadonline.net ..I am also looking forward to any other games out there I could have over looked B)

If RTS is your dig, and you have alot of time to keep an eye on things, I would recommend checking out Travian (www.travian.us). Its an awesome game....you basically build a town from the ground up. It is a full blown strategy game, so you have to keep in mind that there is ALOT of planning that goes into it, but it is completely a browser game as well. You have to manage and develop resource fields, create military units, defend yourself from incoming attacks, launch raids, etc. Also, please be aware it is a completely PvP game, so you WILL see raids coming at you, especially if you join an existing server. A raid that is not driven off will take a certain amount of your resources. As such, a larger town may often send raids against smaller towns in order to bring in more resources. This is a process known as "farming" and is often a quietly supported tactic. The trick is to make yourself strong enough from the outset that raiding you will cost the attacker more resources that he would carry off. Anyway, if youre interested, take a look!

I myself have been playing internet games since I was in high school. I started out by playing tibia and then evolving into games like silkroad and eve. If anyone out there play any games like this give a shout out and tell what games you play...Also if anyone plays silkroad hit me up....and for anyone who hasn't seen the game here is the address http://www.silkroadonline.net ..I am also looking forward to any other games out there I could have over looked B)

play world of warcraft on misha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have sucessfully beaten my W.O.W addiction. Man, that game gets in your head :D Haven't played it for 4 months.

I really enjoyed Counterstrike back in the day when it first showed up. The Haxors made it kinda a PITA though. Other than that there haven't been any other games that I have gotten into online.

PS3, 360, Wii... i'm barely a computer gamer, though. I've played EndlessOnline for about two or three years back in my early teens, and occasionally will hit up addictinggames.com and play Bloons and Adrenaline Challenge and other minigames without a real point, but that's it.

As for consoles, i have them all, play them all, and i'm currently looking for a job at GameStop.

-Sophie

Guest Newph

I play a lot of games and own quite a few myself. These days however, I tend to play Lineage 2 and WoW more than anything else. The sad thing is, playing WoW for almost a year now and my highest level is a 44 rogue. :P

-Newph

I'm a gamer as if there ever was. I've been playing since I was 4, I beat the original Zelda when I was 5 XD. Proud of that. I've played WoW, a few characters to 70, got bored with the expansion though and quit. Currently just downloaded Rohan online, looks interesting, especially for a F2P, I spend alot of time on MUDs (Mostly one called Dragonrealms), and Guild Wars lately though. Old time UO player, and still play my console games like crazy (Currently playing through Odin Sphere, -awesome- game.) :D

I love games my self. i beat most of the zelda games, I'm still working on Twilight Princess for the wee. I have played wow and everquest but they tend to get boring when you get to high in the game so i stoped. I still play dragonrealms and have been for lest 13 to 14 years now. I just got a PSP and been playing Star Wars battlefront renegade aqurdron.