LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Comment By Mom

My mom took me to BestBuy the other day to buy a part for my PC. When we got there there was only one close spot and it had one of those "Reserved for Expectant Mothers and Young Children" signs. My mom groaned, and said something about expectant mothers not needing video games, then looked at me and said "Guess you should have brought your pacifier!"

On the way out there was a red sports car in the spot - clearly not a parent - and mom said "Next time we're taking it, and if anyone says anything you can show them your diapers!"

That's great! My real mom has only recently gotten used to the idea of accepting my lifestyle. She even brought over my aunt and uncle to visit 2 weeks ago. They were way cool with it. It's an amazing thing, having family know and accepting it. My mother has commented on how cute my outfits are from time to time, but has stopped short of recommending I suck a pacifier on our outings to local restaurants.

You got a cool mom, Daily Di.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My mom took me to BestBuy the other day to buy a part for my PC. When we got there there was only one close spot and it had one of those "Reserved for Expectant Mothers and Young Children" signs. My mom groaned, and said something about expectant mothers not needing video games, then looked at me and said "Guess you should have brought your pacifier!"

On the way out there was a red sports car in the spot - clearly not a parent - and mom said "Next time we're taking it, and if anyone says anything you can show them your diapers!"

Thats way way awesome. Did it surprise you?

That Sounds Like An Awesome Experience DailyDi Hope You Had Fun With it.

Btw Go Rockies in '08 Boo Red Sux (Except When they're Playing the Yucky Yankees then its Go Red Sox Boo New York Lol Hope You dont mind a Little Friendly Competition DailyDi.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

That Sounds Like An Awesome Experience DailyDi Hope You Had Fun With it.

Btw Go Rockies in '08 Boo Red Sux (Except When they're Playing the Yucky Yankees then its Go Red Sox Boo New York Lol Hope You dont mind a Little Friendly Competition DailyDi.

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Okay, I'll give you my top 2 picks for baseball:

1) Red Sox

2) Anyone but the yankees.

I think my mother-in-law knows about my diaper loving but has never said anything, I actually fantasize sometimes about getting caught wearing one by her, is that normal? Where did you get that pic of the girl wearing a diaper and what looks like a cheerleading uniform? I love chicks in cheerleading outfits and diapers.

Where did you get that pic of the girl wearing a diaper and what looks like a cheerleading uniform? I love chicks in cheerleading outfits and diapers.

I do too!!

Maybe, it's from going to all those high school football games. Seeing them go through their routines and flashing their panties. Just a thought...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Okay, I'll give you my top 2 picks for baseball:

1) Red Sox

2) Anyone but the yankees.

How 'bout dem D'backs? Watch out, Rockiesfan. They might just jump up and bite you on the butt. Youch! Would there be someone around to suck out the poison? Hehehehehe.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

DailyDi - just curious how old are you - like real age? Couldn't tell if you were referring to your 'biological mom' or 'mommy' - may just be me being slow so you will have to excuse me.

I'm 31, and it was my real mom :)

I think my mother-in-law knows about my diaper loving but has never said anything, I actually fantasize sometimes about getting caught wearing one by her, is that normal? Where did you get that pic of the girl wearing a diaper and what looks like a cheerleading uniform? I love chicks in cheerleading outfits and diapers.

the pic is from a photo set I had done for ClubDiapers

lol, that's funny and cute. It reminded me of a time a year or so ago ... I was visiting my mom ... we went to some clothing store and was doing some browsing in the kid's section for a pair of jeans (I wear 14's in girls) ... she always gets me some kind of clothing whenever I visit. Another mom and her little girl were browsing around (she was prolly about 5 or 6) and the little girl had her blanket with her dragging on the ground. The mom made a comment to my mom saying she thinks she will be taking that blanket with her to college ... and my mom points at me and says "mine would be carrying hers too if she thought she could get away with it."

the pic is from a photo set I had done for ClubDiapers

So wait, that's your fine-ass set of legs? I'm confused, but the pic isn't big enough to get a good idea of the face. It says ''boy" over there to the left. Am I missing something?

So wait, that's your fine-ass set of legs? I'm confused, but the pic isn't big enough to get a good idea of the face. It says ''boy" over there to the left. Am I missing something?

Obviously!!!! Tris read the content of the post.. then research this site and the admin.. then understand that he has several "sites" then retrack every comment you have ever made to this site...then welcome aboard! That should put you just about even... Duhhh! J/K , Just when I thought that a 22 year old had it all figured out!

Love ya Dude... :P , hope ya vote.. For Clinton! ( oppps not Politics)

Easily cleared up.

Didn't know you could custom order diapered photosets like a Subway Sandwich. But I guess everything and everyone in the adult industry has a price.

Repaid, I wanna put a black man in the white house, and I don't care what color he decides to paint it. :) Although, if I had a time machine, I would go back to '94 when America kicked ass and its people weren't poor and struggling. Too bad Clinton had the first bigtime American sex scandal, because now that the R's are shelling out six figures for hookers, we no longer bat an eye. Maybe it's just me, but if you were the leader of the free world, and your country kicked ass, it shouldn't be too much to ask to have a lil something on the side. I mean, have you SEEN Hillary? I'd be angry, too. Maybe her campaign would do better if she were sponsored by Sephora.

I wish my mom was that cool with my being AB. *sigh*

So your saying an exspectant mother could not be driving a red sports car?

What makes you think that?

Maybe she is thinking ahead and has decided that a sports car will get her to the hospital faster than a mini-van or station wagon.

Its just that kind of thinking that keeps the rest of the world affraid of adults who wear diaperd for the fun of wearing diapers, cause they think that there has to be something wrong with a adult who is wearing a diaper and if they know the adult is wearing the diaper just because they like wearing a diaper than there has to be something wrong in the head of that person.

Allthough from exsperience a red sports car will draw the attention of the local police a lot quicker than any other color sports car.

Easily cleared up.

Didn't know you could custom order diapered photosets like a Subway Sandwich. But I guess everything and everyone in the adult industry has a price.

Repaid, I wanna put a black man in the white house, and I don't care what color he decides to paint it. :) Although, if I had a time machine, I would go back to '94 when America kicked ass and its people weren't poor and struggling. Too bad Clinton had the first bigtime American sex scandal, because now that the R's are shelling out six figures for hookers, we no longer bat an eye. Maybe it's just me, but if you were the leader of the free world, and your country kicked ass, it shouldn't be too much to ask to have a lil something on the side. I mean, have you SEEN Hillary? I'd be angry, too. Maybe her campaign would do better if she were sponsored by Sephora.

McCain.

I'm confused. Is this a suggestiont that McCain had a bigger sex scandal? Or that McCain is an AB/DL? Or that McCain was president in '94 when America kicked ass and its people weren't poor and struggling? Or are you suggesting McCain is more attractive than Hillary Clinton? (I would certainly agree his wife is more attractive.) Or perhaps you are suggesting that McCain needs a blowjob (perhaps to help him appear more youthful, or deflate his jowls a bit?) Is McCain like McDonalds? That Mc thing begs the question. And how Irish is McDonalds anyway? I don't think very.

Or perhaps I misquoted the wrong post and you are suggesting that McCain is in fact a diapered cheerleader. While I do not favor the man for president--maybe 8 years ago, but not now--I would hardly refer to him as a diapered cheerleader. I might actually find that more insulting than Laura Ingraham suggesting that Brett Favre was a woman because he cried during his retirement speech. Speaking of Brett Favre, there's a man who chose to retire from his profession before he appeared half-dead, which is something I'd say of both Senator McCain and Senator Clinton. Why don't more politicians choose not to die in office? Far more politicians die in office than do football players playing.

But, besides all of this confusion over your single line post which details nothing and states only slightly more than that, I too like diapered cheerleaders. I believe that the disposable adult diaper is a garment befitting the highschool and college cheerleader. Perhaps we need a candidate supporting a national mandate on that garb.