LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comco's New Plastic Panties

First of all I want everyone to know I have no connection with Comco.

I want to tell you about my experience with their new babish plastic panties. They are on a white background and have cute stuffed animals all over them. I have worn 6 pair of them exclusively for the past 3 1/2 months. I wear and use diapers 24/7 so they are getting a lot of use! They are still like new. The added benifit is they are noisey! Not a bit of cracking. The elastic is great too. I have not had a single leak with them!

They are priced right at about $10. Comco no makes a matching big baby bib with crumb catcher pocket for a little over $7. I am hoping that other AB/DLs will check them out and buy. If we support them I think they will make other prints!!

They have a new web addy. It is: comcomfg.com

Take a look. I love mine. I might mention to that normally I wear a onsie to hold up my thick cloth diapers and plastic panties when they are wet. They stay up without when wearing these plastic panties!!

Pottypanties

I looked at those today and noticed that they are now closing those out.... So I bought a few - 3 pair for $30 including shipping.

CDL

Mine arrived today. They are BIG!!! The large in these is larger than their regular pants.

I would gladly trade them for some mediums!

CDL

Mine arrived today. They are BIG!!! The large in these is larger than their regular pants.

I would gladly trade them for some mediums!

CDL

While I wear a xsmall normally :P , I was wondering as theirs shows too small in their sizes. The Large says 36"-42" are they bigger than that? if so I will know to order a xsmall and not a small as I hate big balloonie (is that a word?) Plastic pants, and I so want to order some Comco's.

BTW from thier home page:

Return Policy: Manufacturing defects only.

Exchange only.

Unworn garments ordered at wrong size may be

exchanged, shipping to be paid by customer.

Please contact Comco Manufacturing at 888 250 8577 for instructions.

Just a note: ComcoMFG is NOT the same as Comco - confirmed this today with the original Comco. Not a judgement on their products, just don't want Comco's reputation being cofused with this new company.

Ummmmmm....ok... I thought comcomfg WAS THE 'comco', obviously I was wrong. is the original Comco still in business and if so what is their website or address??

Might as well keep these things straight from the get go.

qwack

They are still in business and are working on a new website right now.

Has anyone ever ordered the "hook and loop" type of snap-on plastic pants? I keep wondering if they leak any more than normal snap-on plastic pants.

The pants in the picture look very interesting. The plastic appears to be thick and smooth.

Rob