LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Poop....or Not To Poop?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have been into diapers ever since I could remember, but really started when I was 8, that was when my first sister was born and I wanted to see how it felt.

But the until then I had a few pants wetting and messing accidents, needless to day my mom's reaction was not positive, and through the years of diaper expierementation with make shift diapers ect I got lots of negative reactions from my family members.

I do now however not really care what they think because it is my life not theirs so se lavie'

I have loved messing in my diaper ever since I can remember but I don't like a runny mess rather a full solid or semi-solid mss in my diaper I prefer not to take mine off until I have fully used it.

I know others don't like the smell but over the years I have gotten used to it, because I used to force myself to sleep in a full diaper but as I have gotten a bit older I'm not able to do so.

I will however spend a few hours in a messy diaper and often mess in it several times before I change, ususally no more than 3 hours now and by that time I'm also fully soaked to the point of leaking giggle! :P

Well hope ya all have a nice warm wet n messy diaper day

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada(Baby Jilly)

I do now however not really care what they think because it is my life not theirs so se lavie'

alan,

first - good point - it's your life and your business what you do with it - none the less family is important.

I wish I had shared a few more moments with some of mine - most of my close relatives are no longer alive.

and is "se lavie'" is supposed to be "C’est la vie" (french) or do I just don't get that?

I don't like pooping my diapers. Tried it a couple of times, but didn't like the smell or the mess it makes. Just wet them and leave it at that!!

Read something, somewhere, that tipping warm rice pudding down your diaper feels the same, but without the smell. Anyone actually tried something like this?

Bethany

You are right about toddlers and babies being changed when they are in poopy diapers. That is pretty much the way it is and the way most of us grew up. If you however think back to being a child or seeing children, some of the funniest and endearing moments parents have of the children are those when he/she is in a poopy diaper. Everyone gets all silly. The toddler is giggling, or running across the floor with just a diaper on, barely staying up. So it is likely we grow up with our sub concious mind telling us that was a happy experience.

Some studies on children have found that toddlers like being in a poopy diaper until they learn they shouldn't be. (potty Training)

Another piece to this is that "only babies" poo and thus need diapers so bABys connect being poopy as being a baby.

I couldnt have said it any better.

I only dirty my diaper on certain occasion, but not every time I wear one. However, I have started to poo more often. In my AB fantasy world, I dirty them because the attention one gets from Mommie when she discovers your in a messy diaper. Then the clean fresh feel of the new dry one after your changed. So it kinda depends on what mood I am in at the time. :D

I couldnt have said it any better.

I pooped my panties today and I had absolutely no control over it. I had no warning. Well, 2-3 seconds of urge before the deluge. Once it started, it wouldn't stop. Nothing I could do about it. I consider it a nuisance now. It's particularly bothersome if this happens when I'm out and about in public. But, I guess that's a baby's lot, isn't it? It wasn't always this way. But, I kinda signed on to the program, so I really shouldn't complain. This is starting to happen with regularity and I think it's due to my diet. And, a concerted effort to become totally incontinent. Also the fact that, I'm seldom out of diapers for more than 20-30 minutes, before a fresh change. Unless, I'm taking a luxurious bath with my duckies.

If you wear 24/7, eventually it's going to happen. Sometimes when you least expect it

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Hypnosis really does work. You just have to be consistent with it. It's definitely made a difference in my training.

I only dirty my diaper on certain occasion, but not every time I wear one. However, I have started to poo more often. In my AB fantasy world, I dirty them because the attention one gets from Mommie when she discovers your in a messy diaper. Then the clean fresh feel of the new dry one after your changed. So it kinda depends on what mood I am in at the time. :D

Its funny that so many people say dirty your diaper like its a bad thing. Im not sure if you mean that here. When i go poo in my diaper my Daddy says "What a good boy" or "are you Daddy's lil stinky boy?" I jus giggle and laugh and sometimes i will say "Im Daddy's lil stinky boy, right Daddy?

I like being in a poopy diaper and i like being put in a fresh clean one.

a poopy diaper is way okay in our house!

I dirty at least one nappy every day I don,t think its any big deal somtimes I am sat in it for several hours before Paddi changes me, which has resulted in many sore bottoms. We even eat foods to encourage loose unaviodable soiling of our nappies, like prunes, allbran, plums, and oranges. :angel_not: I do feel naughty somtimes.

Ok. I guess I have to join the minority here and say that I absolutely agree with Eric and Angela that I cant stand messing in my diapers. I have pooped in my diapers on several occaisions, including a few times when there wasnt really any need to poop in the diaper (i.e. it was toward changing time anyway). I have never pooped in public.

There are several reasons for my dislike of pooping in diapers. First and foremost is the smell. I can't stand the smell of poop at all. Urine is fine, it doesnt smell unless you let it sit for several days and the ammonnia in the pee starts to break down. Fecal matter on the other hand is decaying food and other organic materials and smells from the beginning. You cant hide it. You cant pretend it isnt there. The smell is very easy to triangulate. The human nose isnt very sensitive, relatively speaking, but a small amount of poop creates a amazing amount of smell.

Second, the cleanup is a total pain in the ass. I spend almost as much time near the toilet (or more) cleaning up as I would have if I used the toilet for the number 2 in the first place. And on top of it, I spend half that time gagging from the smell. Any pleasure I get from pooping in my diaper is quickly overwhelmed by the unpleasantness of the cleanup.

Third, especially if you live in a apartment, you have to dispose of the diaper immediately, otherwise the smell factor comes right back into play. As I have lived with roomies or in a small apartment building for the last 4 years, this is a major concern.

Heidi, I have to disagree with you as far as the "if you are 24/7 it will happen eventually" goes. I used to wear 24/7 (for a period of almost 8 months) and I definitely have to agree with what was said earlier about the scheduling of poop. If your bowels are regular than you will know generally when you have to poop. If you plan your diaper change for the morning around this, you can make sure you are near a toilet to do the number 2 without having to use the diaper. I understand that there are cases of people who are for whatever reason bowel incontinent, and that is a difference, I will admit. Just as for those of the community who are bladder incontinent and have adjusted to wearing diapers as a lifestyle to cope with it, you adjust to the fact that you poop your diapers, and I'm sure that affects the enjoyment of things. But for me, I have a choice whether or not to use the diapers and for me, I gain no pleasure out of the act.

Ok. I guess I have to join the minority here and say that I absolutely agree with Eric and Angela that I cant stand messing in my diapers. I have pooped in my diapers on several occaisions, including a few times when there wasnt really any need to poop in the diaper (i.e. it was toward changing time anyway). I have never pooped in public.

There are several reasons for my dislike of pooping in diapers. First and foremost is the smell. I can't stand the smell of poop at all. Urine is fine, it doesnt smell unless you let it sit for several days and the ammonnia in the pee starts to break down. Fecal matter on the other hand is decaying food and other organic materials and smells from the beginning. You cant hide it. You cant pretend it isnt there. The smell is very easy to triangulate. The human nose isnt very sensitive, relatively speaking, but a small amount of poop creates a amazing amount of smell.

Second, the cleanup is a total pain in the ass. I spend almost as much time near the toilet (or more) cleaning up as I would have if I used the toilet for the number 2 in the first place. And on top of it, I spend half that time gagging from the smell. Any pleasure I get from pooping in my diaper is quickly overwhelmed by the unpleasantness of the cleanup.

Third, especially if you live in a apartment, you have to dispose of the diaper immediately, otherwise the smell factor comes right back into play. As I have lived with roomies or in a small apartment building for the last 4 years, this is a major concern.

Heidi, I have to disagree with you as far as the "if you are 24/7 it will happen eventually" goes. I used to wear 24/7 (for a period of almost 8 months) and I definitely have to agree with what was said earlier about the scheduling of poop. If your bowels are regular than you will know generally when you have to poop. If you plan your diaper change for the morning around this, you can make sure you are near a toilet to do the number 2 without having to use the diaper. I understand that there are cases of people who are for whatever reason bowel incontinent, and that is a difference, I will admit. Just as for those of the community who are bladder incontinent and have adjusted to wearing diapers as a lifestyle to cope with it, you adjust to the fact that you poop your diapers, and I'm sure that affects the enjoyment of things. But for me, I have a choice whether or not to use the diapers and for me, I gain no pleasure out of the act.

Being 24/7 doesn't necessarily mean being diapered without a break. But, it does mean wearing most of the time. Maybe a 20 to 30 minute "air break" between changes. If you can schedule your changes to a point where your bowel movements coincide with your changing routine, then yes. It is possible to a"void" messy accidents. If not, you are going to poop in your panties. It's una"void"able. But, all part and parcel of being a baby. Isn't it? Ever had an urgent "urge", right after a perfectly good diaper change? What will you do? Rip them off? (if you're wearing disposies) Or, slip them off? (if you wear cloth and they're not snugly pinned) In this regard, the cloth diaper devotees have the economic advantage. You can always re-pin. But, it seems such a waste of material and time to tear off a freshly changed disposable, just because you had to dump. So, enjoy the experience! You're a baby. You may even get re-acquainted with some of the feelings we all long to feel again. Put your paci in your mou'f and dream. Being 24/7, is what separates the boys and girls from the bABies.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Being 24/7 doesn't necessarily mean being diapered without a break. But, it does mean wearing most of the time. Maybe a 20 to 30 minute "air break" between changes. If you can schedule your changes to a point where your bowel movements coincide with your changing routine, then yes. It is possible to a"void" messy accidents. If not, you are going to poop in your panties. It's una"void"able. But, all part and parcel of being a baby. Isn't it? Ever had an urgent "urge", right after a perfectly good diaper change? What will you do? Rip them off? (if you're wearing disposies) Or, slip them off? (if you wear cloth and they're not snugly pinned) In this regard, the cloth diaper devotees have the economic advantage. You can always re-pin. But, it seems such a waste of material and time to tear off a freshly changed disposable, just because you had to dump. So, enjoy the experience! You're a baby. You may even get re-acquainted with some of the feelings we all long to feel again. Put your paci in your mou'f and dream. Being 24/7, is what separates the boys and girls from the bABies.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I guess this is where having the choice is helpful. Decided to wear a nappy (tena super medium) to a work meeting today, which entailed a 4 hour train journey through London and then back again. The Tena worked for over 12 hours, as I did not get a good opportunity to change (and did not drink huge ammounts). I normally poop at some point (on the way back, usually when I want to), but because of the tight timescales etc it was not appropriate... trains were packed etc. Wearing the nappy was useful because I did not waste time using the loo!

When on my own or with a knowing friend I will poop, I will also go in public, as long as the space is not confined and there is somewhere to change.

Ric

• 2 weeks later...

Man, other than my SO, I wouldn't breathe a word of this to anyone but you guys. Because you babies are freaks, and I love you for it. Anyway, I am a poop maniac. Scat-o-phile numero uno. Okay that's not really true, dog shit doesn't turn me on. But when put in the context of a (hot) human being, there's nothing better.

I don't care for pooping myself, but seeing someone else do it turns my crank. There's nothing sexier than watching a helpless baby forced to debase himself. >) Ah ha ha ha.

The smell can be pretty bad but after a childhood spent cleaning the back yard of dog shit (big dogs too), it doesn't really get to me. I guess something good did come out of all those hours of hunting for shit in the grass...I guess.

My philosophy is diapers were built to be destroyed, so go for it! Not shitting in diapers is like washing paper towels. Use em already!

I've been 24/7 for a while now, and to me 24/7 means using my diapers for poop as well as for pee. I consider myself to be a non-potty trained 3 year old. Being messy doesn't bother me. I do try to do my poops at home so I avoid subjecting others to the odor, but it has happened on a few occasions. I've never heard of a toddler asking to have their diaper removed so they could poop in the potty, but I have read of quite a few, who would ask for a diaper, so they could go poop in the diaper. I guess I don't mind being messy because, I've been doing it in my pants for so long now. I was 9 the first time I deliberately soiled my pants, and that was not in a diaper. Between that first time and the time I wore my first real diaper. I guess I messed my pants at least a hundred times. I got my first diapers when I was in my late teens.

• 2 weeks later...

i was out driving for work today. It was particularly good, as I could just relax, and poop without making a conscious effort. I ran out of my usual Tena super slips, (only took two with me, and things were very active today!) so had to get some Kendalls super plus. Never tried these before, but they seem very good so far.

Ric2

I use my diapers whenever. I don't want to hold it. I'd rather it leak than hold it.

If I feel any need to go, pee or poop, in to the diaper it goes.

I`m like Poopy, I love pooping my pants and I really don`t mind the smell or the clean-up.

Do you poop in diapers or just in your underwear? If diapers do you wear disposables or cloth? I occasionally poop in my diapers but don't like the clean up that much (which is why i dont do it often) just wondering what your secret of cleaning up is?

Do you poop in diapers or just in your underwear? If diapers do you wear disposables or cloth? I occasionally poop in my diapers but don't like the clean up that much (which is why i dont do it often) just wondering what your secret of cleaning up is?

Ain't no secret to it. Just your basic baby wipes. (My preference? Huggies Supreme.) Or for the tradtionalists, the humble, warm washcloth. It still works. As for the clothies out there, laundry does present it's problems. But, the rewards far outweigh the hassle. In comfort and economy. Other than that, I'd have to say, find your own "rhythm". You'll know when it's right.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Both but mostly in my panties. When I DO wear diaper, however, I use disposibles.

As for clean-up, I have but 2 words for you: wet wipes.

Both but mostly in my panties. When I DO wear diaper, however, I use disposibles.

Gosh, diapers are for containment of elimination. Obviously, there can be odor with a BM, and if you are intent on messing, try a regime of Nullo for a while. It will knock down the odor. For me, I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants, to ME, a TRUE diaper "package". Disposables, for me, don't always contain a nice big load or looser one, especially if I want to wear it for a while, which I normally like to do. Yes, there ARE cleanup considerations, but I live alone, and have my own washer & dryer. Personal choice is personal choice. For me, I LOVE to be out in public in a messy diaper. But, I would never impose odor on anyone else or try to make them uncomfortable. I think EVERY AB or DL NEEDS to try messing their diapers at least once. Personally, I LIKE the feel. I feel very decadent, even babyish, though I'm a staunch DL. After all, diapers are made for doing what they do. If you don't like to mess, don't mess. If you don't like to wet, don't wet. If you do everything in your diapers, and like it, ENJOY. That's what makes us all individuals. Has anyone ever wanted to or been ABLE to have sex in wet and messy diapers, and how did it make YOU feel? For ME, it was/is incredible!