LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream Job?

Diaper666

just wondering if any one would think this would be a dream job for a DL i mean come on you ever wonder how companies that make depends and other adult diapers test there products? i mean thank about it wouldn't it be really cool to be a " diaper tester" sort of a beta tester for diapers to see how the product fits feels and even holds up to those messes

just wondering if any one would think this would be a dream job for a DL i mean come on you ever wonder how companies that make depends and other adult diapers test there products? i mean thank about it wouldn't it be really cool to be a " diaper tester" sort of a beta tester for diapers to see how the product fits feels and even holds up to those messes

That sound like a cool job for sure. Now would you be at work sitting around like they do for food tasters? Alll testers in one room. That would be incredible.

We have (did), a couple of guys on here that did just that. But like was said it's not a paying field, or if it is not much. I think it would be funny going into a board room with charts and discussing the advantages/disadvantages of their products as compared to others. Just the looks you would get, as they would know how you retrieved your data. Kinda like....I'm wearing one right now and after the coffee break I will verify my facts.. :rolleyes:

unpaid work? you mean like volunteering to fill out forms? who would do such a thing?

I mean TENA, PaperPak (Attends), Hartmann (Molicare), Abena, Euron and all other Manufacturers are not exactly "NON PROFIT" organisations either - so I don't think they would expect anyone to work for free.

I don't have a problem with providing free help to friends, relatives or to people who just can't afford it. but Unpaid-work for a company - that STINKS. Diapers or not...

if it would be paid well, then yes, I quite would like to be a diaper tester.

but please spare me any double tasks ;)

About two years ago my Continence adviser asked if I would like to try some alternative Nappies, so of course I said "Yes Please" and was given two big boxes of 36 Nappies to try out ! :D

The only draw back was as the others have said a very comprehensive questionaire to be filled in at the end, over 100 questions !

Really it was a small price to pay as the products were actually quite good. :lol:

They were of course disguised so I could not identify the make but really had a nice smell to them and were very soft on the skin-I would buy them for sure. :beer:

Astronaut's wear a suspiciously similar device to a Diaper. :huh:

Wouldn't mind doing that.

An Astronaut getting teased in the locker rroom: "It's Not a a diaper! It's a disposable urine containment device, read the manuals!"

An Astronaut getting teased in the locker rroom: "It's Not a a diaper! It's a disposable urine containment device, read the manuals!"

Me : "Oh shut up, it's a damn diaper. I can loan you my teddy!

So, how do I sign up to be a diaper tester? I don't mind being unpaid, as I get to hel;p improve a product I use.

I'm sure being a diaper tester would be an awesome job, I just dont know how you could do it full time. Its not like they're designing new products all the time ;-). On the other hand playing around with it from time to time might be fun to do. I can imagine the conversations at parties though

"So What do you do?"

"Oh, I scientifically test diaper performance through a variety of tests."

"And how do you do that exactly?"

"Mostly by wearing them."

Be kinda funny.

• 3 weeks later...