LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Diapers Mean To You?

Hmm why a diaper?

Well you know I cannot honestly tell you why I have such a drive to like diapers. All I can tell you is that I have like wearing diapers from a VERY young age. Don't know why or "remember" why I just do.

What do I get out of wearing a diaper?

In a word? Love.

My life as a single adult male has been a lonely one. I have always been the "odd one out" growing up due to my skinny size. As a youngster I was constantly picked on by older or larger kids. My parents always moving us around from state to state didn't help the "friends" aspect either. Wearing a diaper had a special kind of appeal to me. I felt happier when wearing one. I may not like "messing" in my diaper but I love to just wear one. I remember exploring the whole wearing a diaper thing with some "friends" or so I thought... only to be later labeled..."weirdo" and an outcast.

There is something about wearing a diaper that makes me feel protected, safe, loved, happy! When I have had a really hard day or If I have had trouble sleeping I will put a diaper on and crawl into my bed. I find I get a better nights rest when wearing a diaper now that I am an adult. Why? I really don't know. Something in my subconscious must be telling me I'm safe.

I guess the main reason I wear a diaper is to feel like I’m loved. It brings back warm feelings of someone wanting to hold you and to protect you from harm. Someone to love you in a way only a mother could. I guess it's my strong desire to be....loved.

At times I find myself wearing a diaper and then crying at the realization that there is no one in the room or house for that matter that is really there to comfort me, to cuddle me, and to just want to be with me. When this happens I often make my way into my bed and just curl up and cry myself to sleep in the hopes that I will awake to a different life.

Often times I pretend I am in a cartoon that I loved so dearly as a child. And project myself onto one of the characters still in diapers because that character is loved.

Ya know it's pretty lonely coming home from work every day to an empty apartment in a new city in a new state. So to cope; I like to wear a diaper.

This is pretty depressing to talk about....

I see my diapers as a comforting force in my life. I started wearing them when I was 6.... LoL It seems I have been in diapers longer than I have been out of them! That was about the time in my life were I was to "grow" up into the family. My father and step mother fought constantly and as a result my lil sis was forgotten about quite often. I took it upon myself to "shield" her from nonsense that was going on around the house. It was at this time that I found I was fascinated by my lil sisters diapers. I used to steal them and wear them to bed at night. This was "My" time and it was comforting. I also was plagued with night terrors; and I still have them from time to time, however, when I am wearing my diapers I don't have nightmares. So like a comfort blanket, (I have one of those too) my diapers consoled me and made me feel good.

~Brian

I see my diapers as a comforting force in my life. I started wearing them when I was 6.... LoL It seems I have been in diapers longer than I have been out of them! That was about the time in my life were I was to "grow" up into the family. My father and step mother fought constantly and as a result my lil sis was forgotten about quite often. I took it upon myself to "shield" her from nonsense that was going on around the house. It was at this time that I found I was fascinated by my lil sisters diapers. I used to steal them and wear them to bed at night. This was "My" time and it was comforting. I also was plagued with night terrors; and I still have them from time to time, however, when I am wearing my diapers I don't have nightmares. So like a comfort blanket, (I have one of those too) my diapers consoled me and made me feel good.

~Brian

So much we have in common. So much to share and learn from each other. And the end result? Hopefully, a better understanding of who and what we are and where we go from here. There is no doubt that there is a common thread that links us all. Why, or how it happened is the question for the ages for us. Although, for me, it doesn't really matter anymore. I do not feel as if I deliberately chose this path for myself. I feel as if I were led to it. Maybe, it's the desire to return to a simpler time. When life did not present the obstacles, pain and confrontations that it does in our adult lives. A more secure time.

We are a breed apart. And, for those of us who accept this lifestyle as a fact of our lives, we enjoy a certain freedom unlike any other we've ever known.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hmm why a diaper?

Well you know I cannot honestly tell you why I have such a drive to like diapers. All I can tell you is that I have like wearing diapers from a VERY young age. Don't know why or "remember" why I just do.

Same here. I have always liked them. I quit when i was caught by my mother with three tee towels and baby pins still in them were found in my room. She came out to the breakfast table and said to all of us, "Anyone want to be in diapers tell me and i will diaper you." That's a fantasy for some on here i am sure. I was scared to death. I didn't wear again till 2005. 30 years later.

In a word? Love.

My life as a single adult male has been a lonely one. I have always been the "odd one out" growing up due to my skinny size. As a youngster I was constantly picked on by older or larger kids. My parents always moving us around from state to state didn't help the "friends" aspect either. Wearing a diaper had a special kind of appeal to me. I felt happier when wearing one. I may not like "messing" in my diaper but I love to just wear one. I remember exploring the whole wearing a diaper thing with some "friends" or so I thought... only to be later labeled..."weirdo" and an outcast.

I was always the odd one out too, i was different. I was smaller and it seemed i had to work harder at being accepted. Like you i loved a diaper and for some reason loved being with younger kids. I was the oldest of 8 and it seemed i had a lot of responsibility. OH OH, am i one that feels they had their childhood stolen? I use to try wearing diapers when i babysat kids at home and the neighbours. I can relate to your weirdo and outcast feelings.

There is something about wearing a diaper that makes me feel protected, safe, loved, happy! When I have had a really hard day or If I have had trouble sleeping I will put a diaper on and crawl into my bed. I find I get a better nights rest when wearing a diaper now that I am an adult. Why? I really don't know. Something in my subconscious must be telling me I'm safe.
Me too! It was heaven. For some reason i associated the diaper with feeling good and loved. I perhaps did not know that at the time. I just knew i loved them, it was wrong so i couldn't share it with anyone.

Ya know it's pretty lonely coming home from work every day to an empty apartment in a new city in a new state. So to cope; I like to wear a diaper.

This is pretty depressing to talk about..

That is depressing. I as many of you have heard many times here or on my blog, have found my place. I am Daddy's lil boy and he keeps me in diapers all the time. Part of making them so welcome is not just the diaper but having someone that wants and will put you in them and want you to remain in them. It took a long time for the right match to come along but the important thing to know is that it did happen.

Hmm why a diaper?

What do I get out of wearing a diaper?

In a word? Love.

I guess the main reason I wear a diaper is to feel like I’m loved. It brings back warm feelings of someone wanting to hold you and to protect you from harm. Someone to love you in a way only a mother could. I guess it's my strong desire to be.

This is pretty depressing to talk about....

Baby Pikachu, I can Also Relate To Much of Your Experiences it Was Relieving to Realize that I'm not the only Person in that type of Situtation, So in a Way Your Post was Encouraging! Rockies Fan

Diapers never embarrassed or scared me when I was a kid during the years from being toilet trained until I started wetting at night at puberty. I was so lucky that my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all were responsible adult women who had lost bladder control at puberty. So their approach was to leave piles of gauze diapers and vinyl panties out in plain sight in their own rooms as well as in the nursery. If any of us wanted to wear a diaper for fun, that was fine and an adult or big sis would change us.

By the time I did start wetting again I already found diapers comfy and the concept of a cold wet bed scary. Trust me, the second I woke the first time I wet my bed at age 12, and I must have become wide awake with just a little dribble, I was asking my Mom for a diaper. Within a couple of days she had coached me so I could pin my own diapers. Because of her open-diaper policy, there were several pair of vinyl panties in my size. Mom also ordered more of those right away. Between the first dribble and me learning to change myself I had been examined by my own pediatrician, a gynecologist and a urologist.

Later when I started law school, the classes were so long I decided it was safer to wear diapers for class, and then I saw no reason to be undiapered for a date. I have worn 24/7 since then. I honestly believe knowing I will never need to pause my statements in court to use a toilet make me a far more effective litigator. The fact I sleep soundly diapers make me more productive and a better wife. Why should an incontinent person need to be embarrassed to say far from resenting my diapers, I embrace them as part of who I am. I am entitled to find some fun and pleasure. For me that is playing as an AB, but others might ignore the pacifiers and be DL. Why not?

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

For me it's a case of comfort. After what I suffered when I was a kid, wearing a nappy is a small comfort for what I've wished I never had to leave. But I face my fears and unhappiness every day, I can't wear a nappy all the time since I would just get bored if it was 24/7, it wouldn't be so comforting then.

Since I refuse to be like so many where I live, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs nor worship sports, then I'm regarded as a danger and a thing to be targeted a lot. Given a choice of destroying my body because it's 'normal' or wearing a nappy for comfort and to help me sleep, I'll take the nappy. Completely pointless destroying the body just because it's demanded.

The few that give DL/AB's a bad name are the only ones the media are interested in, the media couldn't care less for the truth and doing something good, they just want to make anyone who's not 'normal' look bad and make a profit in the process. Those who don't hurt others and don't do anything to draw attention to themselves are just seen as weird and not worth life.

It's a shame really since I've found I feel quite calm when wearing a nappy, instead of feeling violent and ignorant. That's probably what would make humanity peaceful, wearing nappies! Never likely to happen, but it's just a silly idea anyway.

That should be a saying: Don't make war, wear a nappy.

It is hard to say why I find them comforting, they give me a feeling of safety and pretty much clear my mind of whatever else is going on, for that reason I do not think they would be good for me all the time but are a great add to relaxing. I am sure I will not be the only one how has spent hours trying to come up with how my mind came to like nappies with being safe in a way most other people don’t seem to but I find this searching up-setting in itself so I try just to accept that that is the way things are.

As for the world being a happy more peaceful place if everyone was in nappies... not so sure it would have the same effect on people how do not seek out comfort in that way. In fact I can see how with many people, most likely a lot of guys, would become more aggressive as a way to show they are still ‘adults’. But as this will never happen, nor would I really wish it to as forcing people to wear them would be as bad as trying to make people stop, it is not something that needs thinking about too much.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wanting to wear diapers, and other baby things since I was about 6......no idea why!! I do find it comforting, and because I regress so deeply it's almost a form of meditation for me.

The feeling of wanting to do this has never left me, but in my teenage years I did have several bouts of guilt and dumped all of my baby stuff, only to go out and buy yet more. I now just accept it's part of who I am.

Bethany

What they mean to me is a dry bed ! :lol: , but they also give me a sense of security and a warm fuzzy feeling when wearing them.

I dont think about a dry bed much. If my diaper leaks and i wet the bed then daddy washes the sheets! My diapers remind me all the time, im just a lil kid that wets the bed, my pants and has to wear diapers. Its a constant reminder that i am a lil boy. That im not potty trained anymore. That im Daddy's lil boy! Its a awesome feeling.

I really hate using the potty. I don't like the feeling of holding it, I don't like leaving a warm bed to sit on a cold potty, and I just don't wanna!

Also, diapers make me feel cute. I like being cute.