LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underage Members

I for one is very leary and cautious of underage members. It seems they tend to get in at times. There is a new member, lewie101, who says in his profile he is 14. I know that there are many out there that like to put a "baby" age or a "kid" age, but maybe we need to have two age catergories, real age and roleplay age. For all we know he could be really 14, or an adult who likes to pretend he is 14. I think we should also have a forum where we can go and report underage members without having to contact dailydi through email.

I personally, do not want to be associated with underage members. I understand that they are looking for answers to their questions just like we all have, and I understand that they are looking for acceptance and like minded people, however, watching Dateline's "To catch a predotor," has made me even more leary of these underage people on websites. They need to be aware that there are TB's out there and they need to find a website that is for underage members only...but then I know you have those who come in saying they are younger just to prey on these teenagers. I guess there are no real answers or solutions for online websites, however, I personally don't want to be talking to or associated with anyone under the age of 18 only because of the reprocutions that can come on me and my family.

I'm not sure how anyone else feels about this, but it is my opinion and one that I feel strongly about.

I hit the report button on one of lewie's posts and usually if you go that route instead of emailing DD, it is taken care of as soon as he or Rosie come online. I agree though that underage members are a serious problem and I report them as soon as I spot them. It's also a problem on the Diapermates board where they're actually advertising for relationships. That scares the hell out of me because these kids have no idea what kind of weirdo they might be encouraging to contact them. And as we all know, kids often give out way too much personal information and put themselves in very dangerous situations. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way of stopping them before they get here.

I routinely sweep for underage members, but they do get in for a few hours or days before the next scheduled sweep. It's one of the reasons we don't allow vulgure or sexually explicit content here.

The age in profiles is REQUIRED to be your real age, at least until you have reached Verified or Baby Baker rank where your age has been verified and play-age is acceptable.

Since no membership is required to view most of the content here, TB's can get all the information they need without having to post any personal info. They remain anonymous guests with the security of not being solicited on some TB only site.

Thank you DailyDi for an excellent website!

PArms

*does the happy dance* Thanks Daily Di for puttiing REAL age and roleplay age on our profiles! Its kind of nice to see an idea and a request granted!

Seconded. Although... HOW do we edit the play age?