LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Traning

Diaper666

I was potty trained before my third birthday.

I was in disposables and never wore plastic or rubber pants.

Started bedwetting after shunt surgery when i was five or six, went back to diapers at night intermittently when we had money, longest stretch of diapered nights was around when I was 12-13.

Point 1: the last time I wore diapers was when I was six years old and my mom put me back in diapers for having an accident in my pants.

Point 2: the last few times I was put in cloth diapers with and plastic pants, but wore disposable diapers too until I was too big for them.

Point 3: plastic pants

I don't remember potty training and never talked about it with my mom. I do know I was late achieving most of the infant/toddler "milestones" but I would guess I was potty trained around the typical ages of 3 to 4. Even though I haven't stopped wetting the bed. I was last diapered for bed as a child around 9 or 10 simply because finding diapers to fit me at that time was getting pretty hard. So, I was left with a rubber sheet.

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child - I would have been around 9 or 10 because I was still wetting the bed.

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then - Cloth diapers with plastic panties

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it - had plastic pants from what I remember, There may have been rubber pants too but I don't remember

So i was wondering at what age were you potty trained and when did you last wear diapers to bed for me i was potty trained at 13 but wore diapers to bed till i was 15 cause of bed wetting and then god damn did i love the diapers back then they were the thick depends with the tapes on the side i believe they were 3 tapes on each side.God damn i miss those days when depends were thick as hell and oh i also loved the original rubber pants i had to were back then.

So in this thread i wanna know the following points

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it

1. At the age of 6, I was a bedwetter for a little while so I wore at night. I think I was daytime potty trained at 4 or 5 but because I wore pullups at night and I was put in charge of putting them on myself sometimes I would put them on a little earlier in the evening and sometimes would wear them pretty late in the morning except on school days. And yes I did cheat and use them sometimes but that's when I learned to take care of them and dispose of them myself.

2. My parents weren't committed to just one kid of diaper I remember having to pampers, huggies and then eventually pullups

3. I didn't wear a diaper cover

1. Potty Trained before I was 3.

Don't think I wore after that, even to bed but not totally sure as I found thick trainer underwear when I was older for boys, only boy so maybe wore them???

2. Mainly cloth diapers that were home sewn from what I've been told.

3. Not sure, never found a pair and never asked or was told.

Started wearing goodnites and adult diapers around age 15 with a few baby diapers I got my hands on worn before then.

Not going to lie with some older age about being Potty Trained as it does nothing for me. I think there maybe a few here who are, guess if it makes you feel better then lie about it. Not saying eveyone here's a lier but I know how easy it is to just put say 12 as the age you were potty trained, now whether it's true or wishful thinking, only you'll know. I don't think there's a school out there that takes normal everyday children without disabilities who aren't potty trained now. You can't even enroll in school until your out of diapers because nobody will change them for you and a kid needs a change throughout the day. Could've been home schooled I guess. For those that weren't potty trained until much older, how'd you do it?

#1- I was potty trained when I was four, and have a memory of last being diapered sometime around 4 and a half.

#2- I believe they were cloth, but may have been Pampers.

#3- I can't remember.

I was trained sometime around three years old. I wore cloth mostly with rubber pants (My parents referred to them as rubber pants - I don't remember them well enough to know if they really were Rubber or if they just called plastic pants by the wrong name.)

Now I have some specific memories that might be interesting.

I remember three accidents from my youth.

1) I remember needing to go to the bathroom and running down the hall to the bathroom where I dropped my pants grabbed my peter and aimed at the toilet.... and I promptly crapped in the floor. I guess I got the 'I gotta pee' signal mixed with the 'I gotta poop' signal and well there you have it poop on the bath mat. I do remember my parents being pissed about that one :)

2) Around the same age I can remember being outside playing and needing to pee. I remember reminding myself that I had to go inside and pee, which seemed so terribly inconvenient. So I walked to the edge of the driveway where it met the sidewalk and I peed my pants. I went inside soon after knowing I was going to be in trouble - and I tried to explain to my Mom that she shouldn't be angry with me becuase I didn't go out into the street when I peed my pants. I think I expected the reward for not running into the street to trump the consequence of peeing my pants. I was wrong - Mom didn't agree with my 3 year old logic.

3) Sometime older than the other two incidents I think I was four or five years old. I was at the mall and my parents started fighting over something my Dad wanted to buy and Mom didn't want him to spend the money or something like that. I kept trying to get their attention to tell them I had to go to the bathroom and I was told to wait. Their fight escalated and we ended up leaving the mall and I am in the back seat squirming (No car seats back then - walking around on the bench seat of a moving car! w00t!) So I start crying that I gotta go - I'm desperate at this point, my parents are still arguing and I loose the battle trying to hold it in and I pooped my pants. Well the folks quit arguing then and I think they both felt a bit guilty at this point because they aren't even mad at me. We stopped at my grandma's house because it was on the way home from the mall and I got a bath (Along with some mild chastisement about being too old to have accidents from my Grandma.)

I remember some other diaper related things from my youth.

As stated above I believe, based on both what I have been told and family photos, that I wore cloth I think almost all of the time. However I think my Mom used disposables some when I was being trained (maybe once I was day trained?) I don't think disposables were very good back then, this would have been around late '74, but I think I was in disposables at night as a precaution. Well I wake up and I want changed so I am going to assume I was wet, but I don't explicitly remember. I go to my parents bedroom door and knock to wake my parents up and I ask my mom for a dry diaper. I can remember her saying no, something to the effect that I would get big boy underwear to wear, and me trying to convince her that I would rather be in a diaper becuase I could then play with the backing off the tapes (Back then diaper tapes were not stuck to themselves on the wings of the diapers, rather they stuck out and had a paper backing you peeled off to expose the sticky part. I think when being changed the adult would give me the paper backing from the tapes and for some reason I thought that was a grand thing to play with.) I don't think my argument got me diapers :(

I'm pretty sure when I was in disposables it was Kimbies. I was a Kimbies fanatic, so much so that I grew up hearing stories of how I would get excited to the point of dropping whatever I was doing and run to the TV and give my entire attention to any diaper commercial on the air. But I was particularly fond of the Kimbies commercials - to the point that my first puppy was named after the baby in a kimbies commcercial (Petey! He was my first puppy buddy) Now Kimbies were the predessor of Huggies and to this day if I could have any diaper in my size it would be the late 80's huggies that were so super thick.

I can remember another time when I was out of diapers but I knew there were still some in one of my dresser drawers - I don't think I was out of night diapers for very long. Well I was laying there wishing I had been diapered and I couldn't think of a way for me to wear the diaper- so I determined the next best thing was for Dapper Dan (Kids toy that teaches buttons, snaps, laces, basic dressing skills) would be happy to be diaper dan. So I get out of bed and get a diaper from the drawer and try to put it on ole' Dapper Dan. Well apparently I was not stealthy and my Mom came to investigate the noise and I got in trouble for not going to sleep and getting out of bed. PLUS to add insult to injury I got yelled at about ruining the diaper "What if I need it for something?" My Mom askes me. My ~3/4 yr old mind couldn't articulate it well - but I wanted to say well what would you need it for? Damn sure not me - you won't put me in a diaper. Heh. If I couldn't use it then nobody (But Dan) could.

To avoid TLDR's I;ll post some more stuff another time.

Point 1: What age did you last wear diapers as a child

Point 2: What Kind of Diapers did you wear then

Point 3: What Kind Of Diaper Cover did you wear over your diaper if you wore one over it

1. At age 3, I believe.

2. I believe Pampers.

3. I don't believe I did.

I'm really not that sure of any of these answers; I'm way too afraid to ask my parents questions, too.

Point 1: By this I assume you mean needed, then I would have to say as a Toddler.

Point 2: My mom always bought Pampers saying that anything else she put me in would leak.

Point 3: I don't think I ever wore a diaper cover, but when I was potty training it was during the time of cloth trainers so I wore plastic pants then (or so I assume).

Guest KuroiYukiKit

1. Very early 2 and never after that. I trained really quickly cause I didnt get diapers for accidents at all. My mom was the type to leave me in wet clothes. :P

2. Prolly pampers

3. nope, don think so

• 2 months later...

1. Don't remember when I was "potty trained" but I sort of was even though I had a day time wetting accident at school in the 6th grade. I was still wetting at night into my early teens and never remember wearing a real diaper.

2. My parents had pictures though and they were cloth diapers.

3. With vinyl baby pants.

Honu, real name witheld because Baby Angela, Esq. did not sway my parents back then, P. E., RCDD

i potty trained myself around 18 months after watching my brother use the potty.

I have no idea what kind of diapers my parents used. But i was born 1983 and i was the third child, so i'm guessing disposables for the most part.

Potty trained at 2, rushed my mom did not want two of us still in diapers

I wore cloth, with the occasional Pamper

plastic pants/regular pants

started wearing on my own at 12-13