LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undewear Chocices?

Diaper666

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aleia .. i finally met someone that does not think im insane .. ok.. i hope u dont think im sick or anything ... but there are those short style girdle that i love wearing with diapers... it makes them so tight.. and for during the day .. no one can tell

I have a decent collection of briefs, bikinis, and a couple thongs, but haven't worn any of them for over month. I'm currently in pull-ups during the day (covered by a Jocky Pouch Brief...to cover everything and provide support) and a diaper at nights/weekends.

If not diapered, usually tighty-whitey style briefs with double fabric in the seat (2Xist makes them). Extra absorbancy and double fabric on the rear is sometime useful for ths "oops I leaked on the way to pee or a little bit of poop escaped! " Anyone know any other brands that are like that?

P_P

Alternates between the following depending on my mood and what is clean:

Microfiber mens briefs and matching t-shirt.

Mens low rise Cotton briefs (flyless)

Mens thongs.

Victoria secret second skin satin woman's thongs.

lacy woman's underware

woman's days of the week panties

various leotards

I've never been a boxer type of guy.

I like to wear panties,and thongs ;) but if neither of those are available i wear boxers.

If I stopped wearing diapers, I'd probably wear black panties. The idea of thongs doesn't seem comfortable to me.

Notice I said IF, cause I don't plan on it.

I wear briefs. But, they've been feeling too tight with the Tena Male Guards I've been wearing lately. I bought some more boxer briefs and have been trying them with the guards. So far, I haven't had a single leak, even though it feels looser.