LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes The Noise?

While I am not a huge fan of 'crinkles' when I'm out, nor do I want to be, I absouletly love the sound of Mommy patting baby's bottom and the sound the diaper makes in doing that. That alone just drives me nuts with delight.

I also like the sound and feeling of being patted on the butt while wearing. My wife will sometimes pat me and I love the sound. :P

As for crinkles, I like them when I am at home or on a short errand like running to the mailbox. When I am out, I like quiet so anyone I might run into will not discover that I am wearing a diaper.(I can just see some of my friend's responses... :huh::o:roflmao::lol: )

If I am wearing one of my noisier diapers and need to go out, I tend to wear a noisy outfit to cover it up. Sometimes if I am at the grocery store or Wal Mart, the creak of the shopping cart tends to cover it up.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people worry WAY too much about people hearing a diaper! ZOMG, get over it!

Some of us can't let certain other people know. You never know when one of those people will show up. For us we need to care about how we look and sound. We can't sound like a plastic bag 24/7.

If you like it, fine.

This thread is supposed to be chat about wether you like it or not, not to bitch about those that don't. You want to do that, start another thread. Sounds like YOU need to get over it.

I too love the crinkle...when i am by myself. Long live the plastic backed disposable diaper!!! as of which diaper makes the most sound..well all I have worn recently is depend and they are pretty crinkly.

at first, I din't like da noise, cuz I wuz afraid other people would hear it, but when I realized they don't, I'm kinda proud of dat sound, now. Da sound is me finawy letting go of my fear and guilt of all dose years of pooping in my undies. Diapies are so much more comfy, an' absorbant, an' easy ta clean. Dis is where I belong!

Gotta LOVE the crinkle. If ya'll want a loud diaper, give the CVS store brand a try! These things are LOUD & cost efficient. Not my fav diaper, but not bad for the price. Did I mention that they are a cinkle lover's dream?

Similar to most who have responded, I like the noise when I'm alone but I wish diapers had a "mute button" when I try to wear one outside of the house.

I don't think Bambinos are the noisiest, though. I thought Depend was the worst from those I've tried (Depend, Attends, Bambinos).

Oh, and I'm another 80's baby too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diapered67

I have to agree.... I love the noise will have to go with Attends with the waistband, of course I do not wear out of the house in Attends. I choose to reduce the noise while out and about.

I like the noise

Out of everything I've tried, I'd say Dry Comfort is the friggin' noisiest diaper I ever wore. But they suck leak wise so I stick with Attends /w Waistband which is the second noisiest diaper (IMO).

I've found a fairly tight pair of jeans does an excellent job muting the noise when out in public.

• 4 months later...

i absolutely love the sound of diapers and i feel it would be a shame if diaper manufactures went cloth on adult diapers. i can remember that noise that comes from a diaper when you walk that lets everyone know that you are helpless and you are such a baby still that cant hold there bladder. i wear abri form x-plus right know and i love them but i do feel if you want crinkle then go buy depends briefs they are crinkly well austa

I have to say I miss the crinkling noise of the modern day diaper, weather its the baby diaper or adult diaper, to me the crinkle sound was a way to let others know that you where diapered and if they wanted to know no more they would have to ask you.

I used to be afraid my co-workers would hear the crinkle sound comming from my diaper as I could hear it and it sounded loud to me, but after walking down these quiet halls where the sound of a crinkling diaper can be loudly heard by the wearer, the person walking next to you could not hear it.

These halls can be like a ghost town at certin times of the year.

So yes, I like the noise a diaper makes, I only wish the manufactures made a realy loud diaper. I for one would purchase them.

I love the crinkles!! But yeah, some people do reduce the sound in public as to not embarass themselves.

Depends is currently the only crinkly diaper i've used though. I dont know where it rates on the crinkle scale though.

-Sophie

I'll agree CVS (Old ones) had some seriously crinkle factor. I noticed that just about any diaper will crinkle louder when wet. My Diapers of Choice are Molicares, when dry make nay a sound but when wet they crinkle right up!! I love it when mommie grabs the front of my diaper and rustles it. She goes "crinkle crinkle little baby". That's Awsome :D !

now when i had some my prevail diapers had some helluva crinkle in them but you know me i love the crinkle sound when im alone or just with the girlfriend but any how when i am out and about in a diaper i usually wear a pullup so it doesn't really matter lol

I live alone, go figure, and I love it when I'm walking from one room to another listening th the diaper crinkel, for the life of me I can not hear it when out someplace, I do have excellent hearing, I just think all the background noise cancels out the crinkel.

I would not be worryed about other people hearing your, or my diaper making noise at all, unless your in someplace that is absoultely quiet.

Go crinkel and enjoy, I do, even though I can't hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the crinkle. The Abena diapers still work quite well, though, I'd have to say the older Depends were prolly the noisiest diapers I've ever tried. Heh, I used to wear one over other diapers just for the crinkliness.

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm Gotta love the crinkle....having grown up in plastic diapers from the 70s I remember them well...So many of them now with the cloth cover sort of crinkle but not the same...........I noticed my neices pair of "goodnites" seem to crinkle when she was ready for bedtime and running around before being put in for the night.....I love the crinkle in the older Attends which I can seem to still get at this local pharmacy store. They are thick,white, and crinkly plastic. almost exactly like those thick Pampers I had on so long ago. I put on of those on and its just like back in the day. I then pull on a vinyl "Gerber type" plastic panty and its memory lane again. I cant believe I can still be able to put on things like these now. For so many years I figured it to be impossible to relive wearing a thick plastic diaper and plastic pants!

• 2 weeks later...