LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted

• 2 months later...

When I was reading the jobs page in the local press, I saw an advert that said;

I am seeking an assistant to help me with my experiments. The role involves lots of travel, including that of time and space.

The ideal candidate will be gutsy and not easily scared. Please do not apply if you suffer from travel/motion sickness.

To apply for this position, please dial the number below and ask for 'The Doctor'

Don't know what that was all about!!!

I am seeking an assistant to help me with my experiments. The role involves lots of travel, including that of time and space.

The ideal candidate will be gutsy and not easily scared. Please do not apply if you suffer from travel/motion sickness.

To apply for this position, please dial the number below and ask for 'The Doctor'

Than looks like a viral advert for Doctor who :)

• 1 year later...

It's about:

T ime

A nd

R elative

D imensions

I n

S pace

Just watch out for the Dalek's and you should be OK so long as a nearby stairway has been written into your script :lol: I haven't seen any Tripods or Cybermen lately but you never know :o

Some of us 'yanks' are 'Whovians' too ;) My fave was Tom Baker- especially when Leela was with him :wub: I even have an official Dalek pin from their last US Promo tour back in the mid-90's :lol:

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" :roflmao:

Bettypooh