LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "hunters" Topic Got Me Thinking...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of us AB/DL folks own firearms? I own around 25 of various make and model, for differen purposes.

Ummm, just a small question... Are you planning on starting a revolution?

my Daddy has 3 firearms....but enjoys the bow mostly.....hunting and target shoots are very popular around us........but He isn't really an ab or dl........He just takes care of one ;).......

I have three hand guns, two shot guns, 3 rifles and one pellet gun. I need to get myself a safe! I want more too. I love guns. They are great. Go shooting with a diaper and you scare the poop out of yourself with a good gun your covered! No mess in the pants! lol

~Brian

I have never seen a gun in my life which is very surprising considering I live in the Gun capital of England, We have 11 shooting last year all to do with black drug gangs. I don't understand why people feel the need to own guns. is it a macho thing?

I have never seen a gun in my life which is very surprising considering I live in the Gun capital of England, We have 11 shooting last year all to do with black drug gangs. I don't understand why people feel the need to own guns. is it a macho thing?

Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have them. BTW, 2 pistols, 5 rifles, 2 shotguns. All but two are inherited antiques. The pistols I have are mostly for target shooting. However, a burglar would make an excellent target! :lol:

George- it has nothing to do with being "macho". People in this country own firearms for sport, entertainment, self-defense, or as a monetary investment. Im sure you will find people who think that owning firearms makes them "a man" but they are in the vast minority. I own guns for various target shooting sports, small game hunting, varmint/predator eradication and self-defense.

Also im a tad confused by your "gun capital" comment. England has a comparable number of firearms per capita with most areas of the US.

Dont get me started on guns

Guns for defense what a pile of cow poo. Your statiscal more likey to shoot a loved one than ever use the gun in self defense. True guns are not evil but restrict there ownership and restrict the chances of someone doing evil with them.

OK manchesterlad if guns are so evil, how come is it in the US that guns are used in about 21,000 crimes each year while legally owned firearms are used 1.2 MILLION times each year in defense of self and property?

Out of 85 million legal gun owners in the US, less than .1% commit a crime with a legally owned firearm.

Also how will restricting ownership make a person more safe? Washinton DC prohibits all pistols period and all long guns must be stored in a non-functional state. DC has the highest crime rate in the nation. Coincidence?

And on a final note, i defended myself and two young neighbor boys with a .22 pistol from a pack of rabid dogs ( i grew up on a farm) when i was 8 years old. Had i not had a weapon for self defense all three of us would have been mauled, permanently injured and possibly killed.

Guns for defense what a pile of cow poo. Your statiscal more likey to shoot a loved one than ever use the gun in self defense.

Mind sharing the source for that stat? And the raw numbers that were used to derive it. If you actualy look it up you might be suprised.

I'll give you a hint. The stat was derived by comparing the number of self defence killing to all murders, suicide and acidents. Not counting any time where a gun was used for self defence and nobody died, which happens the overwelming majority of the time.

Guns for defense what a pile of cow poo. Your statiscal more likey to shoot a loved one than ever use the gun in self defense. True guns are not evil but restrict there ownership and restrict the chances of someone doing evil with them.

If you don't want to get started on guns then stay out of this thread. Start an anti-gun thread to have your fight in. Bottom line is this is a very personal issue with strong views of right and wrong on both sides. You will never convince anyone here of your opinions and vice versa, so why turn it into a fight?

now that's a pile of cow poo...

I've had to use my hand guns twice so far besides military service...

One time was in a burgulary attempt at my old home-place where the ARMED Robber was held "in place" successfully by myself and my Glock until my girl could alarm the cops.... in such moments, a good hand gun and a sure fire light can be life-savers!

Second time was when in my neighbourhood 7 or so idiots tried to mug me after having seen me using an ATM machine... well, it was sufficient to hit one in the face and shove the gun up to the next face and they were gone... no need to pull the trigger...

so I don't know about you, and believe me, I wish not to encounter any other situation alike... but having lived in bad places teaches you often a different lesson about self defense...

so for me a gun is a basic requirement for my personal protection.

But mind you, I say that every one who legally goes and buys a gun should be required to take at least 10 to 20 hours of shooting lessons from a certified instructor, not only shooting, but also on safety and handling.

"Taking" away the guns from honest citizens would lead to a place where most criminals have them and no one else... sad place... see england for that matter... their crime rate (with guns) has gone UP in numbers quite amazingly after they banned most guns for private use.. go figure...

but as other stated, if you're so against it - don't buy and don't pester others.

Umm, actually daddy we have 4.... mine just never have made it to Oregon yet.... they are still in PA at my mom's house

We have 4 rifles 3006 308 7mm-08 243 in the clopset safe along with 2 22 rifles and 2 pistols 22 n a 44 mag. by the bed I have a 12gauge shotgun fully loaded and a 38 magnum under the mattress.

Guns don't commit crimes people do. If the goovernment ever succedes in getting the guns from the common folk than knives will be used to comitt crimes and the statistics still won't change.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

That means that us common folk when of if our or any other government tries to intervene in with the freedom of our country that we as individuals have the right to keep and use our guns & to form an army (or militia)to stop anyone from trying to take our rights. No one in the government has the right to stop us from such.

Besides montana is great hunting country from big game to turkeys n grouse.... the fishing ain't bad either... bet you can't imagine how wet a daiper can get in November in outback til ya try it...

since i started the thread ill list a few of mine too.

Romainian AKM-47

glock 20 10mm

NEF single shot 45-70 long range silhouette rifle

1873 trapdoor springfield

1898 dickson .22 revolver

"artillery"model luger 9mm

Yugoslavian 8mm mauser

Mosin 91/30 sniper model

and my pride and joy

accuracy international national match bolt action .338 lapua magnum