LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Newbie's Fear...

sukisan

hey everyone. i'm new to this board, and need help accepting this fetish. i've been surfing diaper pic sites for years now, and know that i have a diaper fetish, but i'm still terrified about being caught, or being blackmailed, or otherwise having this fetish ruin my life. i'm so scared i've never even had the courage to buy diapers, but it's getting to the point where i'm hoping i can muster up enough courage (or is it folly??) to pick up some diapers. i'd also LOVE to meet some diapered men. but i'm in graduate school and am terrified that if anyone ever found out about this my life would be ruined forever :o . any advice or support from you all would be great. thanks!

Welcome, Sukisan! Hopefully being around the boards will ease your worries somewhat. Unless you plan to run for political office it's unlikely exposure would result in anything but a period of embarrassment -- and no one ever died from embarrassment (to my knowledge), so you should be okay. :D

If you live alone you might want to try ordering diapers online. It's definitely easier than doing it in person, but if that's not an option, I can assure you that after awhile even buying diapers in person will become easier.

First of All,

Welcome Sukisan, I Hope That You being here Will Relieve Your Fears as Pipsqueak Stated. When I was New Here I was Scared As Well, but I Met alot of Understanding People Here and I Hope You Do as Well.

Rockies Fan.

Hi Sukisan,

Welcome to DD...if it is reassuring at all.......i don't think you'll regret joining us on the boards....or in chat if you make it there too....

i have to say you sound very much like i did in the beginning. i purchased my first adult diapers when i was in my mid 30's after i discovered the online community. i ordered them online from Drugstore.com.....a very incognito sort of place to order from.

Pipsqueak is right...unless you are going to run for office, there aren't going to be people searching your online activities to find your darkest secrets....

and fortunately diaper wearing while it is unusual and kinky :o:blush:;) ....it certainly isn't illegal. Though personally i have not had any incidents that would jeapordize my secrecy....nore would i want to

i certainly wouldn't want my online diaper persona to enter into my real life world...so i am careful to keep things seperate....seperate id's, seperate messenger...i don't ever do anything lifestyle related from my work computer etc..etc...

Hi Sukisan :)

Welcome to little piece of tranquilty that us lunatics call "Daily Diapers".

I've been online long enough to know that the chances of anyone finding out about your little secret is very slim indeed. I've used the same ID on here, Yahoo, MSN, ohhh and other places (fetish and non-fetish) and I'm still standing. :littleangel:

What always gets me - is how come all the girls looking for guys are either in America or Canada - it's not fair you know - you get the NHL over there and all the single Diaper-Girls!

Stick with us lot on here Sukisan - with the likes of Jenniebear, Rockies and little old me to corrupt you - I can see a bright and happy-nappy (see what I did there?) future for you.

I would teleport myself over there if you were a Toronto Maple Leafs fan - but chances are if you reside in Ontario....you'll be a Senators *spits* :boxing: fan :thumbsup:

Take care and once again - welcome.

Mick x

Hi Sukisan another "closset" Diaper/Nappy wearer surfaces :groupwave:

Lovely to meet you, fear not as the others have said all will be well and eventually you may even buy your Diapers to wear without giving it a thought.

Have a good scan through the threads here as just about every aspect of being a Diaper/Napper lover are fully discussed, from those threads you will see that you are definately not alone. :beer:

Look forward to hearing more from you in the threads. :D

Welcome to DD!

I think everyone of us that is into this scene was afraid of getting caught at one point or another, but you eventually get over it. The chances of someone finding out about your lifestyle is very slim indeed. I have been diapered at my mom's house many times and never gotten caught. My daddy/hubby and I do have friends that are not into the scene that know about our lifestyle. Even my in laws know, because of my daddy's ex using it as blackmail, but his friends and family could care less, its never been discussed nor brought up and its been over 4 yrs.....

I don't think you have much to worry about. In my profession of being a teacher the thought of being caught has scared me at times too, but if people found me in DD, I would have to question why they were on DD too begin with... so I think you are worrying about nothing....

Buying diapers in the store, I use to buy mine at walmart, isn't all that bad. After doing it once or twice its not a big deal, but I definitely like buying my diapers online.... I was at walmart one evening, my boss at the time when I was teaching preschool, ran into me at the store....I had just bought new bottles, a new paci, and a new tigger blankie, luckily, the baby bottles and paci were on the bottom and she only saw the tigger blankie... she asked if it was for me and I said I love tigger.... after that she called me baby girl.... oh well... didn't bother me none, but she never questioned or brought it up again.....

Soooooooo......Sit back, get diapered, relax and enjoy the ride!

first welcome to the site.

now for the fun stuff. men will be jumping all over the place at your just relax take your time. you wil find were all over the scale. take the time to get to know a guy befor meeting him.

nobody ever said a thing to me about buying diapers. you can get them on line or at the store. just drive to a place ware you think know one will know you and pick up a pack. you will be happy to find out if your a dl or not. the rush of getting your first pack can not be beat. I have been buying diapers ever since i was able to drive. now its nothing to walk in to a store and pick up a pack or three. heck when i go on road trips or vacations I look for places to buy diapers for the trip.

Welcome to DD.

I will agree that it is natural to have the feelings you have concerning your desires about diapers, and fears about getting them. But as others have said, there are various ways to obtain them, and once you do it from a store a few times, it gets easier and easier. But to buy them via the internet is very easy, and most places send them very discretely. So once you get some, just set back, try them out, enjoy yourself, make sure to have enough alone time to begin with, and let your feelings lead the way. As I have said more than once, life is too short, have some fun, enjoy yourself.

Hello there lil baby sis and diaper freind all the way from ONT, baby alan aka diaper dada and diaper bro here in Edmonton AB Canada I ahve plenty of diaper exp to draw upon and jus one bit of advice they are just as intimidated as you are lil one remember dats!

As for buying diapers well wal-mart is one solution, Zellers brand is one other or you could go online to ebay and ge them there there are plenty of good deals you just have to look around.

Well thats all for now

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper dada aka Diaper Bro

Hey welcome to the board. I've had those fears come true and almost happen to myself. When I first learned there were others out there that liked diapers as well I became very open about it. So open that I almost let it take over my life. What you have to do to avoid this is by interacting with your friends and family and only interact with this fetish at night or in the morning.

I've been caught by my parents and friends. Both times they were freaked out. So I told them that I quit or that I was going to quit. The whole diapers thing will freak people out because of what diapers are used for. Recently I moved into my new apartment and found out where i belong in this whole life style. I was confused for a long time I didn't know if I was an ab,daddy, or dl. I finally realized that I definately wasn't an ab. But I did like wearing diapers to relax. I mean I do fantasise about ab stuff happening to me but I do know in reality I would absolutely hate it. If you live with room mates I would strongly recomend you do not try wearing diapers because it will be extremely hard. If you live by your self I strongly recomend you try it to see where you are. Dont' be afraid to try new things. I wish you the best of luck.

hey everyone - thanks for all the wonderful replies. and for all you guys out there who p/m'd me, i thank you, but i'm going to take gremlin's advice and get to know you all before i make any moves. besides, just getting on this board was hard enough, so to actually meet someone in person is probably going to take awhile!!! (honestly, after i made that first post, i almost deleted the whole thing to pretend like it had never happened!)

its nice to be among people who can offer advice and such. as for the buying thing: i have no car and i also live with roommates, which makes it all a little tricky but i hope at some time i can figure it out.

so nice to meet you all. :D

and for all you guys out there who p/m'd me, i thank you, but i'm going to take gremlin's advice and get to know you all before i make any moves.

Oops! We should've warned you. :P Some of the boys get a little overexcited when new girls show up on the board.

Please feel free to join in the conversations and ask questions if there's something you'd like to know. Most people here are happy to help.

Guest Katharsys

Welcome, come on in and get cozy by the stove :)

I will also chime in with everyone else in the thread; yeah, you are nervous at first, but then hey, it becomes easier.

Nothing left to it but let go...

'sukisan'

as for the buying thing: i have no car which makes it all a little tricky but i hope at some time i can figure it out.

I Have No Car Either And Probably Never Wil Be able to Drive Car Because of My Disabiity, So Therefore I must Use Public Transportation to get My Diapers, Which at first was Very Nerve Wracking but not One Word Has been Said Eventhough the Packages are Put into plastic Bags. I Do Not Have any Roomates as I Live by Myself, But Hopefully I Helped With the Transportation aspect of Things. Good Luck.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '08! :D

Welcome to the board!

I'm like jenniebear, I keeps werk and play seperate, but I do likes to play. My attitue has always been if someone I know comes across an ab pic of me on the net and inquiries about it....my automatic response would be...yes I am an ab, and I've been into if for longer than I've known you....now tell me why just were you browsing though an ab website? -giggles-

Having roomies is hard, I remebers that from my college days when I lived in a student house, I used to keep my diapers hidden in a rucksack in my closet, and I'd only wear the night before garbage day. Now I got my own place and freedom to wear when I like...cept at werk of course.

DD here is great, the chat is awsome, its fun and a great place to learn stuffs about yourself and others.

Cheers, LitlAndy