LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,912 topics in this forum

1. Mommya

• 8 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Introduction B A B Y

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Hi, Im New Here

• 9 replies
  4. Intro

• 3 replies
  5. Newbie

• 2 replies
  6. Hello

• 10 replies
  7. Hello From Calgary

• 4 replies
  8. New And Learning

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. New Here

• 4 replies
  10. Hello

• 4 replies
  11. Hi From The Uk

• 5 replies
  12. New Ab/Dl In Socal...

• 3 replies
  13. Hi From The North

• 1 reply
  14. Nappies In Melbourne

• 5 replies
  15. I See You!

• 4 replies
  16. Just Landed...

• 8 replies
  17. Diaper

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  18. Intro And Apology.

• 0 replies
  19. Hello!

• 3 replies
  20. Intro Myself

• 4 replies
  21. Helloooo

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This is my very first real foray into ABDL/age regression (had another one, but it went nowhere). Like all of my stories, there are mature themes, and I will warn you when we get to them - even with the content warnings in the tags; I have not led readers astray or lied to them about trigger warnings, and I'm never going to start. If you're ready - and still with me - let the story begin: Chapter One: A Girls' Night Out on the Town.   -   Svetlana Volkova was going to meet her two friends, Tatiana Voronina and Galina Tigrova for a normal Sunday brunch, and she had the feeling it was going to be quite exciting - especially on the day before Halloween.   The three women weren’t really anything special, not really. All three were twenty-five-year-old Pittsburgh natives (from Russian parents), athletic, excellent figures (each of them were D cups), and all three were top-notch daycare workers. They had known each other since they were young, since before they could remember.   Each of them had mousy-brown hair that they dyed to look prettier, and each of them had piercing icy-blue eyes. Some had confused the three for triplets at first glance. It was fine by them; they were each very much close. Even when they had their fights, it was solved rather quickly and with no hard feelings.   Svetlana walked down the sidewalk with a purpose as her Pittsburgh Penguins jersey, knee-length black skirt and purse fluttering in the gusty wind. She brushed her shoulder-length dyed-golden-brown hair away from her eyes as she neared the stop.   Tatiana was the first to notice, as she waved and smoothed her Penguins jersey and golden skirt, her shoulder-blade-length dyed-auburn curls noticeable. She nudged Galina, who was busy twirling her navel-length, shockingly-dyed-royal-purple hair before she turned to see her friend and jumped to her feet out of shock (and yes, she too was wearing a Penguins jersey and a golden skirt).   The women walked over, hugging each other with gleeful looks on their faces.   “Well, you finally came here, Svetka,” Tatiana said with a smirk. “We were beginning to think you had gotten bored.”   “Bored? Of you girls? Never!” Svetlana was beaming.   “Girl, I can’t remember the last time we haven’t spoken!” Galina exclaimed. “We do this so much, they give us free food.”   “And we wear it well,” Tatiana laughed, causing the other two to join in.   Svetlana sat down with her two friends. “So, how are things with you?” she all but sang.   “Good! Can’t wait for the Pens game; that new swanky bar has the perfect place to watch,” Tatiana said. “You feel like coming, Svetka?”   “Of course, Tanya!” the woman said. “I’m surprised we’re going out barhopping, though; we don’t have a car…”   “Oh, come on, Svetka,” Galina said. “It’ll be so much fun.” She paused. “The only problem is, we have to bring someone else who can drive us, since our car is in the shop, and the only person we know who’s interested is…”   “Celine,” the three said simultaneously, as they all let out annoyed sighs.   Celine Fuchs was their old housemate they hated, and the feeling was very much mutual. A nosy busybody three years younger than them, Celine made no secret about having a fiancé to go back home to (it wasn’t that they couldn’t get boyfriends if they wanted; they were just not interested in dates at the moment.), and she critiqued them on every little thing, every miniscule detail, despite the fact that she was a law clerk. It was hell to deal with her.   “You going to call her, Svetka?” Tatiana asked.   “It’s not like we have a choice,” Svetlana muttered.   She opened her smartphone and called Celine’s number. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.   “Hello, who is this?” Celine asked in an annoyed tone.   “It’s Svetlana.”   “Oh, hi, Svetlana. What do you want?”   “Tatiana, Galina, and I were going to catch the Pens game tonight at the new bar. Was wondering if you’d come.”   “Oh, that would be marvelous!” Celine’s voice entirely changed, sounding genuinely excited. “Well, I’ll have to get ready. You planning on parking? Bringing money for food? What time would be best to leave-”   “Don’t worry, Celine, we’re all going in the same car,” Svetlana said calmly.   “Might as well bring my car; it’s a new one.”   “You sure?”   “It’s got multiple seats.”   “Okay, fine. We’ll take your car.”   “Can I bring my fiancé?”   “Sorry. Girls' night out.”   “Oh, well, I’ll tell him to go to our house. Where do I pick you three up?”   “Right at Market Square. You’ll know us.”   “Of course. Have a wonderful day! Go Pens!”   Svetlana sighed when Celine hung up on her. Her two friends looked at her. “Guess it’s a go. She’s picking us up in her car.”   “Ugh, she always likes to brag,” Tatiana muttered. “Always. It’s a new car, new clothes, new boyfriend, what-fucking-ever, I don’t care.”   “She’s so fucking insufferable,” Galina said with a sigh. “I guess riding in her car won’t be the worst thing, right?”   “True. It’s only one time, then never again,” Tatiana agreed with much reluctance.   “Let’s just go to Market Square and wait; the game starts at 5:00, and it’s already 2:00 PM.”   “Agreed.”   They finished paying for their brunch and included a generous tip before walking to Market Square (hey, they always could use exercise, even with the various male catcallers), getting there at around 3:00 PM. It was a short wait until a brand-new Honda Odyssey that all but blared that it was Celine’s car pulled up, the aforementioned driver waving at them.   “Hellooo!” she called. “You ready!”   “Yeah, we are,” Svetlana said.   No shit we’re ready, you dumb bitch. We’ve been ready!   The three women packed into the backseats, none of them wanting to sit in the front with their annoying old housemate.   “Look, I get you don’t like me, but…I do appreciate you bringing me with you to the bar with you,” Celine said politely.   Svetlana looked at her younger ex-housemate who had a genuine smile on her face. Celine certainly was fairly attractive, actually, scratch that, definitely attractive with a blonde pixie cut, inquisitive sea-green eyes, and a larger bust than even they had.   Tatiana was the only one to break the silence. “Sure, I mean, might as well bring you along; we know how big a fan you are,” she said.   “Still, it is appreciated. Still, expect this to be a one-time thing, though.”   “The feeling’s quite mutual,” Svetlana said bluntly.   If only she knew just how dead wrong her words were.   -   So, let me know if there's anything I can improve on, anything you liked or disliked, stuff like that~
    • That's a bummer.  I'll probably go back to Rearz and Adventure Puffs after this trial,  unless they're absolutely amazing diapers.  Still want to try the ABU Tiny Tails.