LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Making An Intro Thread

BB888

Ive been lurking on here for a while trying to absorb/ understand as much info as I could.

I still don't have the courage to go and buy my own Diapers and because I still live at home I'm leery of ordering any AB stuff...

I made my own diaper out of a very plush large bath towel, large safety pins, force flex trash bag (tall kitchen), and as a soaker I'm using this towel we use at my dads shop its actually the absorbent part of a coaster...

I have a family member who works for a coaster manufacturer

this towel is so absorbent....Ive wet once so far and cant even feel dampness...i can slowly feel my bladder filling so ill be wetting pretty soon :D

**after wetting my diaper again (pretty heavily) I'm sure that towel material could prolly hold another 2 wettings... I'm curious now...but that'll be for another night

needless to say, I'M HOOKED!! :thumbsup: **

I love the feel of this big mass keeping my legs apart..it makes me feel so infantile...having to waddle everywhere slows me down a lot but id have it no other way

where can I get large safety pins at?

walmart's largest was 3" (which I bought) but its kinda hard to secure em and I bet a 4" would be perfect

sorry for the super long post...I kinda rambled on lol

if anyone wants to see my makeshift diaper ill post up a pic or 2

thanks,

Billy

Welcome to DD. Time to stop lurking and make some friends with the members. We all share your passion in one form or another. That's why we're here. For getting a real diaper you might consider looking into local medical supply stores in your area.

Hope you enjoy the site.