LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helloooo

inpullups

So I've had an account here since I was like 13 or so (can't remember when it came about/I stumbled across it) and never made a post.

Just thought I'd introduce myself on this board finally 10 years later :)

I'm a programmer/technician and love my work.

I love music! :) I play guitar and piano (though I need to brush up) and mix and do a little EDM production here and there. I attend music events whenever possible.

hmm..........I'm sure I'm more interesting than that but I don't know what else to say lol.

So I've had an account here since I was like 13

REAL Age::23

:huh:

well obviously you haven't been around this site too long lol, I made an accounty aaages ago, (used to get all the newsletters in my email and shit :) but then again, I can't remember if they had membership really at that point or if it was just a newsletter) and then at some point you had to register your account again, and I never did well evidently not until 3 years ago as you so pointedly pointed out, but really? like really dude? you're gonna call me out on that in my into post? haha

in fact.....i think it was a yahoo group first? someone correct me if I'm wrong please

and who gets a banhammer and why? nothing in this thread is ban-able.

Is this board really full of drama like this? I'd heard this site actually had a decent message board.

Thank you to the two real replies, the other two almost ran me back off.

I remember seeing DPF for the first time, I think I was like 10 or 11. It kinda made my jaw hit the floor lol.

I've been sitting on the sidelines for a while too heartwood lol. There wasn't really much "TB" stuff when I was a teenager.