LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Read The Instruction Manual

Aina

To all those people kind enough to reply to my first post - thank you for your welcome! It is appreciated and makes me feel wanted.

I have felt overwhelmed by the number of forum posts. Each time I log in I find the number of unread posts increased until they are now in their hundreds. To all those people kind enough to post - thank you, but please understand I am not able to read them all. I imagine someone will say but you aren't really expected to!

Some posts have captured my imagination, prompting me to reply. I had an afternoon off from work, kids at school, so with coffee in one hand and typing digit at the ready, I read posts and felt the need to respond. I read previous responses carefully, weighing up thoughts and ideas. I drafted messages, re-read, noted syntax, remodelled and finally arrived at the finished responses. I tried to answer faithfully, compassionately, with a hint of humour and a twinkle in my eye.

Imagine my thoughts when I noted there were no further responses to the thread. Had I said things that would provoke attack? No. If I had, there were bound to reply. Had I said things likely to offend? No. It is not in my nature. Had I said things ...

... then my eye caught a simple message, THREAD CLOSED

Lesson learned!

Thank you for being here for me. I hope I am able to give what I have already received.

To help you might want to scroll to the bottom of the forums a click the "mark board as read" button. Then when you log in the next time use the "view new posts" button. It's much easier to keep track of daily posts that way. You can always enter the forums and manually view the topics per category to catch up on past posts. :thumbsup: