LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Write something about yourself, so we can get to know each other!

41 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. Pee orgasms

• 0 replies
  2. Pooing in nappies

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. sissy

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  4. The New Young Guy

• 6 replies
  5. Tingle

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 5.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I thought I'd finally try my hand at writing, given all the excellent stories from all the great writers over the years. (Thank you). In the spirit of the article, I am resurrecting this old excellent story and adding to it slowly. (I can't locate the author to confirm and the last reference to this story is from a defunct website 8 years ago).   We Potty The original story (Chapters 1-9) is written by Stacylove92. This fictional story contains explicit adult content and is intended for readers 18 and older. If you are under 18 or uncomfortable with mature themes, please stop reading now.    Synopsis: Chris is a 18-year-old lifelong bed and pants-wetter enrolled against his will into We Potty, a dubious “last resort” potty training and behavioural program, typically reserved for younger children.    Chapter 1 “Chris…Chris! Come on, it’s time to get up.” Mom’s nagging voice tore me from glorious slumber. “I’m up! God, I can get up on my own. You don’t have to treat me like a fucking kid!” I hated being woken from a good sleep. It instantly put me in a bad mood. “You know I don’t like curses. I need you downstairs young man.” “Oh my God! I’ll be down when I’m ready. I just woke up!” As I sat up I became aware of that familiar feeling, a wet bed under my butt. ‘Ughh. Couldn’t I at least be dry today of all days. What a way to start adulthood.’ I hated waking up wet. It made me feel anything but the normal young man that I wanted to be. I got out of bed and peeled off my urine soaked Scooby Doo pajamas and let them drop to the tile floor beneath me. Next off were my boxers which clung to my legs. I picked up my clothes, bunched them into a ball and threw them onto my bed. I heard everyone talking downstairs in the kitchen. I felt apprehensive about bringing my soiled sheets down in front of everyone. Not that this was anything at all new, but I knew I was getting way too old for this. I also knew I would get in trouble if I left my stuff laying around again. I then grabbed my soiled comforter and pajamas off of my bed to unveil a large rectangular pad stained from countless accidents. My “pee pad” as mom annoyingly called it was completely soaked. I was so frustrated. I barely drank at all last night. I grabbed relatively clean boxers and gym shorts from my hamper and put them on. It’d be a waste to put clean clothes on my dirty body. I headed downstairs with my pee soaked items in my arms. I hated the walk of shame. Mom, Dad and Victoria were all at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Victoria, my fourteen year old brat of a sister, smirked as she watched me walk to the washing machine. Mom said, “There’s the birthday boy! How does it feel to be eighteen? Does that mean I have to call you the birthday man?” Mom laughed. She always laughed at her own dumb jokes, I guess somebody had to. She was much too cheery for this early in the morning. I just ignored her as I stuffed my soiled laundry into the washing machine. I added detergent, but no fabric softener as it would ruin the pad. I closed the door and started the wash. Mom said, “Cheer up honey. When you get out of the shower I’ll have chocolate chip pancakes waiting for you.” Finally one good reason to be woken up at 9:00 am. I headed back upstairs and got in the shower. It felt refreshing to wash the stale urine off of my body. When I was done I dried off and wrapped a towel around myself. Now I could forget this morning’s events and get on with my eighteenth birthday. Today was the first day of the rest of my life. Okay that’s maybe that’s a little cliche, but it’s hard not to feel that way on your eighteenth birthday. I was also excited to see Marie today. I had something big planned. Chapter 2 As I walked back into my room I was hit by the pungent smell of stale urine which was sharply in contrast to the fresh, clean scents of a shower. I closed my door behind me and let the towel drop to the tile floor below.  I thought carefully about what to wear today. I wanted to look my best for Marie. You see, Marie and I have been best friends for more than ten years now. I’ve never really had many guy friends. But anyway, lately I’ve been wanting to have more than just a friendship with Marie. She was a late bloomer, just about one of the last in our grade, but with how much she grew into her body lately, bloomed seemed like an understatement. When that other prison sentence, some of you might call it school, had been officially served in full last week almost every guy tried to consolidate summer plans with Marie. I wanted to make sure the only guy she would be interested in this summer would be me. I knew by summer’s end Marie intended on going out of state to a really good college she had been accepted into. I always did well in school, but even my grades hadn’t been good enough to be accepted. Besides I wasn’t interested in going away to school, it seemed like a hassle being away from home. I was not looking forward to essentially losing my only friend. I figured if we were a thing, maybe I could convince her to stay local for college like I was. And even if she still went, at least I would not have to worry about her meeting some stupid know it all, because then she would be mine. I decided upon a nice pair of jeans and a black polo collared shirt. I didn’t want to overdo it. I walked over to the mirror I had standing in the corner. I had to admit I looked pretty good. Marie would have a hard time turning me down when I asked her to take our relationship a step further. Besides, how could she turn me down on my birthday? I certainly didn’t want to ruin our friendship, it meant a lot to me, but I thought about this for a while. I didn’t want to sit around til she was taken by some other guy who didn’t deserve her. Somebody was going to be the lucky guy to be her boyfriend sooner or later. It might as well be me. I grabbed some Axe off of my dresser and sprayed it. I then headed down for breakfast. I grabbed the pancake that looked like it had the most chocolate chips and slathered crunchy peanut butter all over it. The warm pancake made the peanut butter all gooey. I cut it up and dove into sweet indulgence. “When I’m done eating can one of you please take me to Marie’s? I don’t feel like walking and it is my birthday after all.” Mom and Dad exchanged a nervous glance between the two of them. My mom started speaking, “Look honey, we need to talk. It’s about how come I woke you up this morning.” I was confused and my mind swirled through the realm of possibilities of what she could be talking about. ‘Maybe we’re going to Seven Banners theme park.’ I had been dropping hints I wanted them to take me and Marie there. And we would have to leave early to get a full day of thrills, which is why she must have woken me so early. “We sort of got you a different type of birthday present this year. It’s not exactly one that can be wrapped up and opened. We just don’t know how happy you will be about it.” ‘Oh, I will settle just fine for a day at Seven Banners’, I thought to myself. I tried to keep a straight face. At least I could pretend to be surprised when they told me about it. Mom kept on talking, “Chris, your wetting problem has not gotten any better. In fact, it has gotten worse lately. We really need to do everything that we can to get this under control.  I know we have tried a lot of things that haven’t worked, but we found a program that really seems to know what they’re doing. They even focus on the day wetting unlike that other program that only tried to help at night. I don’t want you to get upset, but this was all we could afford now, so it will be your only present this year.” Well that was a slap in the face. I felt stupid getting my hopes up about Seven Banners. I was also mad. How could they try to pass this off as a birthday present? Don’t get me wrong, it would be totally awesome to be dry, more awesome than anything else, but still. I was done talking about this. I didn’t need my confidence killed before I went to meet up with Marie. “Can we not talk about this right now? So are one of you driving me or am I walking?” I couldn’t wait to take my road test so I didn’t have to depend on them to drive me anymore. Mom and Dad shared another nervous glance. ‘Great, what now?’ I thought. Mom once again started speaking. She was the spokesperson of my parents. “Baby, I’m sorry, but we need you to stay home for now. We have your orientation scheduled with your counselor. You need to be home for this. They’ll be here soon. It shouldn’t take that long to be over with, an hour at most.” I completely lost it. I started yelling, “Are you fucking serious?!?! Why in the world would you do this on my birthday out of every single day of the year? This is so dumb.” Dad rose his voice at me, “Hey! Watch your language.” I winced a little bit and looked down. “Do we really need to do this today?” I whined out. Mom started speaking, “I’m sorry baby, I really am. I have been looking into this program for a little while now, but they haven’t had any openings. They can only have so many kids enrolled at once. It just worked out a slot finally opened up, and we had to take it when we could. They said it doesn’t look they will have any more openings for enrollment anytime soon. And your counselor insisted we get started on the program right away because there’s no point taking up a position if we’re not using it. And I have to say I agree with her honey.” I threw my arms up in frustration. “But me and Marie already said we were hanging out today. We can just do this tomorrow. You’re calling them and cancelling right now!” Dad rose his voice again sounding angrier this time. “This is happening whether you like it or not. We have been plenty patient with your accidents and we have just about had it. They are already on their way and we are not cancelling it. I don’t care if it’s your birthday or what plans you have, this is happening Christopher.” “Well I’m eighteen now. I can just leave and you can’t do anything about it.” That one really set Dad off. His face was beet red. “Like hell you’ll leave! Don’t you even think about it. We did not have them drive all of the way here for nothing. As long as you still live in my house, you’ll live by my rules! If you walk out that door don’t even think about coming back! I’ll leave all of your stuff on the curb in a heartbeat.” Mom put her hand on Dad’s leg and he stopped on his tirade. I hated how he could get mad so quickly. Dad really needed to work on controlling his anger. He loses it when me or Victoria don’t listen to him. I knew better than to argue with him when he was like that. I looked pleadingly at my mom. She didn’t buy into it. “Baby we really need to do this. It is happening. You’ll appreciate it sooner or later, I promise you. And Victoria even went over to Brittany’s house so she won’t be around today.” That was good at least. Last time we had someone over for that bed wetting program that brat turned it into a mockery about me for the whole entire time. So I had lost that battle really quickly. For some reason it always seemed like as soon as I reached today I would be free of my parent’s rules. I guess that was an oversight of the fact that I would still be living with them. I made a mental note to get working on a job. I finished my pancake and then moped around the house. Me and Marie had agreed to meet up by 11:00, and since this person wasn’t coming until 10:30 I knew that I’d have to be late. ‘What a way to start my birthday.’  I was about to text Marie when there came a knock at the door. I looked out the window to see a van parked in the street in front of our house. The words “WE POTTY” were emblazoned across the side of the van. ‘Oh sweet Jesus, take me now.” Chapter 3 I watched with nervous anticipation as dad walked towards the door. He clutched the door knob, twisted it and pulled the door back to reveal a drop dead beauty standing behind it. She looked like she was only in her mid-twenties. My heart absolutely sank. I was expecting it to be some old man like it had been with the other program. There was no way this goddess looking creature could be here to discuss the problem I have. She extended her hand to Dad. “Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Emily. I am here for Chris’s orientation with We Potty. She gave Dad a beaming smile. Dad told her to come in and then introduced himself, “Hi Emily. It is nice to meet you too. I’m Jack.” My mom then walked over to her and gave Emily a half hug. “It is so nice to meet you. I am so happy we were assigned you as a counselor. Trudy said you were her counselor there.” Emily smiled to her, “Oh likewise. It is nice to meet you as well. And thank you. I most definitely do try my best.” While she looked young she came off as someone much older. Perhaps it was the slow and careful elocution of her speech. She then looked over at me and I looked down to the floor. “And who is that we have hiding in the corner over there? Could that be Chris?” Mom replied, “Yeah that is Chris. He wasn’t too happy about this being on his birthday.” I heard Emily give a compassionate “Ohhh.” Then I heard the sound of heels making their way towards me across the wooden floor. ‘Great.’ I thought, ‘Just leave me alone.’ The footsteps came to a stop and I knew she was standing in front of me. I looked up slightly and saw her hand extended towards me. I reluctantly grabbed it and gave it a meek shake. I noticed how silky and soft her skin felt. “It is nice to finally meet you Chris. My boss Trudy told me all about you.” ‘Yeah. I’m sure she told you all of the flattering details about how I still pee myself.’ I mumbled that it was nice to meet her too. I momentarily looked up at her deep, blue, sparkling eyes before averting my gaze back to the ground. “Happy Birthday too! I was told that this was going to be your birthday present. I know that doesn’t sound too fun. And you don’t seem happy right now, but trust me this is the best birthday present I can think of.” ‘You must not be thinking too hard.’ I could have thought of many better birthday presents. Actually, no present was starting to seem better at this point. Emily clapped her hands together, “So, shall we get started then?” We all headed over to the couches at the far end of the room. My mom and dad sat on the loveseat. Emily put her bag down and sat on the other couch. I stood there wanting nothing more than to just get this over with. Emily patted the cushion next to her. “Come sit. I promise you I won’t bite.” When I hesitated she tilted her head to the side and gave me a pouty, imploring look. How could I say no? I obliged and sat on the couch next to her. I was overcome by her enchanting perfume. My heart started pounding being in close proximity to such a beautiful woman. To be honest I get really shy around pretty girls. I’ve never had a girlfriend. The only reason I even feel so comfortable with Marie is that we’ve known each other since we were kids. Emily looked over to my parents and began speaking, “So I know Trudy briefly discussed this with you Sarah, but I will go over it again. It is our goal at Progressive Options for the Toilet Training of Youth, to provide toilet training for children who have not yet been successful with it. We consider our services to be of the utmost importance. Yet our program has never dealt with a child quite Chris’s age before. A majority of our trainees are much younger as uncontrolled wetting and soiling tends to only be a problem for younger children.” She quickly turned to me, “Not that there’s anything wrong with you.” And then turned back to my parents. “Therefore it will be inevitable that some aspects of the program are geared towards children much younger than Chris, but I am confident we can really make this work. I am looking forward to working with you all. We recently had a lot of success with a fourteen year old girl. She went from suffering nearly constant accidents to being consistently dry. Doesn’t that sound good to you Chris?” Even though I really disliked the way she sort of talked to me like a kid I couldn’t deny that did sound good. Oh how nice it would be to be done with this stupid problem once and for all. I shrugged my shoulders in response. “Come on you can show some more excitement than that.” Emily looked like she was actually waiting for me to be more excited. But really, exactly how excited should an eighteen year old be about potty training? She realized she wouldn’t get any more out of me and moved on. She reached into her bag and procured a marble notebook, which she placed on her lap. She went fumbling through her bag again and came out this time with a pen. She opened the notebook and thumbed through the pages until she stopped at one towards the back. I saw my name written on the top of the page. She clicked the pen once and brought it’s point down to the page. She made a few scribbles and then looked up at Mom and Dad. “Now Sarah I know you and Trudy briefly discussed Chris’s health history and toileting habits on the phone to make sure Chris would be a candidate for our program. But I would like to go over them in detail. It will really help me best approach a treatment plan.” I knew all of the embarrassing questions that would be coming. I had been to one too many urologists over the years. Well more like five or six too many if we want to be accurate, but that’s beside the point. Mom summed up my health history, “Besides his bladder problem he has always been a healthy, normal boy. He’s always been one of the strongest boys his age. The best looking too I might add at that.” Mom smiled at me. I let out a disgruntled sigh. “Yes he is quite a handsome young guy.”, Emily said with a smile. I blushed so hard. I watched as Emily jotted down more notes. “So has Chris ever had any period of dryness?” Mom didn’t hesitate to answer. She shook her head from side to side. “No, never. He was still in diapers at five. The only reason we even took him out of them was so that he would be allowed to go to school.” ‘Dammit.’ That woman was always giving away extra information where it wasn’t needed. She always seemed so eager to talk to these people about my problem. I shot mom the dirtiest look I could muster. Mom saw it, “Relax honey. This is Emily’s job. There is nothing we can tell her that will surprise her. There’s no need to be embarrassed.” ‘Yeah that’s easy for you to say.’ I thought, ‘You’re not the one having your deepest secrets discussed like the latest, hottest gossip.’ Emily asked how I managed when I was taken out of diapers. Mom was once again oh so eager to answer. “We should have just kept a dresser of his clothes at the nurse’s office. Let’s leave it at that.” Mom chuckled at her dumb joke. ‘Oh my God. Just shut up mom.’ I looked over at Emily’s serious face and was glad to see she did not find Mom’s joke so funny. Emily then asked how often I was wetting the bed now. Mom told her it was still every night. “Oh my” Emily said in a sympathetic voice. “That must be very upsetting for you Chris.” I rolled my eyes. “Well don’t you worry. Before you know it you’ll be all dry just like a big boy.” I scowled at her comment. ‘That was condescending. I’m an adult for crying out loud, more than just a “big boy.” They continued discussing my wetting. When Emily asked if I still soiled myself, which I definitely don’t, I tuned out the rest of their discussion. Eventually Emily announced we were near the end of this humiliating interview. I tuned back in, at least we were getting somewhere. “Alright and one last thing” Emily said while holding up her index finger, “Sarah, you said over the phone that Chris is currently not wearing any form of absorbent protection either during the day or night. Correct?” Mom nodded her head. ‘Well no shit Sherlock, obviously I don’t wear “absorbent protection”. I’m eighteen, not a baby for crying out loud.’ Emily then verified with mom that my waist size was 32 inches. ‘Waist size? Oh come on. Seriously?’ I knew what that meant. Another pair of those stupid underwear that were a bedwetting alarm. We had used that exact alarm with the last program for two friggin’ years. That didn’t help any better than the first alarm we had tried on our own. ‘Why are we doing this again? Haven’t we tried enough godforsaken bed wetting alarms by now? I think I’ll scream if we’re really doing this whole alarm thing again. Emily closed her notebook and put it away in her bag. She stood up from the couch, “If you’ll excuse me I will be right back. I just need to get some supplies out of the van.” Dad stood up along with her and asked if she needed any help. “I can manage. Thank you though.” I couldn’t help but to stare at her perfect ass as she walked away.   Chapter 4 It didn’t take long before Emily was walking back in. Dad once again held the door for her, only this time she held a large plastic bin in her arms. It looked sort of heavy the way she was struggling to carry it. Let’s be honest though, she’s a girl, she’s probably just not that strong. And I’m sure carrying that in heels didn’t make it any easier. She brought the bin over by the couches and placed it on the ground with a thud. Why she would need something so big for a bedwetting alarm? I started to wonder if there were other things in there, and if so just what were those other things? After my first surprise this morning I was not in the mood for anymore. I was starting to get a bad feeling about all of this. Well let me rephrase that. I was starting to get a worse feeling about all of this. We all sat down on the couches again. Emily began speaking, “So Sarah, I know that Trudy explained our program over the phone. Did you hold off on explaining the program to Chris like we had discussed?” Mom nodded her head, “Yeah. He didn’t even know you were coming until this morning.” “Uh oh, did somebody get a birthday surprise this morning? Well it really is best if I personally get to explain the program in full. Emily turned towards me. “Now before I start to go over the program I need you to know that none of us are mad at you. You also have nothing to be ashamed about. It’s not like you wet on purpose, right?” ‘Yes. I voluntarily sleep in a puddle of my own piss every single night and pee my pants in public just for fun.’ I rolled my eyes at her stupid question. “I’m just trying to say we know that you don’t do this on purpose. Accidents are something you can’t control. And if you have no control over the accidents, you shouldn’t feel bad about it. It’s not your fault, right?” ‘I already know I can’t control my bladder. Is this seriously supposed to make me feel better?’ I just ignored her this time and turned my head to the complete opposite direction. I felt Emily move closer to me. “Don’t be so embarrassed about this. That’s not what any of this is about. I am here to help you.” She placed her hand on my upper arm. Hopefully she couldn’t feel my pulse skyrocket when she did that. My mind’s reaction was to jerk away when she touched me, but my body sort of froze up. ‘Oh my God, is she really touching me right now?’ She took her hand off of me and I moved away to reestablish some personal space. Emily continued speaking to me, “Chris, we all know how much trouble wetting our pants and our beds can cause. Wouldn’t life be so much easier if you never had to deal with wet pants or wet beds anymore?” ‘Well it is clear that these condescending questions that don’t even need answering aren’t going to stop anytime soon.’ I figured it would be better to just go along with it. Hopefully it would get this all over with quicker. ‘Yeah, it would be a lot easier. I wouldn’t have so much laundry to do all of the time and I guess I wouldn’t be so scared about having accidents in front of people.’ I exaggerated just to throw her a bone. Emily bobbed her head up and down. “See there we go. And I bet Dad would agree that life would be easier with no more wet pants or beds, right?” “His accidents just cause a lot of problems. They create a lot of tension in the family. No more clean ups or accidents when we go out somewhere would put everyone at ease.” Hearing him say that made me feel ashamed. I wanted him to feel proud of me for being the young man that I was. Instead I was just the kid who caused trouble with his leaky bladder. Of course mom had to chime in with her worthless two cents. “You better believe life would be easier. We’re all at our wit’s end trying to clean up after accidents. It’s just getting to be too much. I am sick of living with the smell of pee.” Emily nodded to acknowledge Mom’s nagging. I wondered if her nagging annoyed Emily as much as it did me. Emily began speaking, “So we are all in agreement then. Life would be easier for everyone without anymore wet pants and wet beds to clean up after. Once Chris has completed his potty training, cleaning up after accidents will be no more than a bad memory. Until then we have a quick and easy fix to make sure that nobody is dealing with the stress of wet pants and wet beds anymore. I bet that sounds great for all of you.” Emily smiled first at me and then at my parents. I wondered when mom would tell her that I’d already been on several medications. Those “quick and easy fixes” were nasty things. They had so many side effects and barely helped at all. That still didn’t explain the big bin sitting in the room though. Emily continued speaking, “It is crucial that we foster a stress free environment while Chris is working on his potty training. The stress created by Chris’s unmanaged accidents can actually be very counterproductive to his success. While the wearing of diapers has many purposes in our program, the reduction of stress and anxiety…” That’s where I cut her off and jumped off of the couch. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. “What?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? You guys are all fucking nuts if you think I’ll wear diapers!” I saw Dad’s nostrils flare and he pointed right at me. “Christopher, you watch your language and sit back down!” I stood there returning Dad’s glare right back at him. I heard my phone start ringing. It was Marie’s ring tone. I realized I forgot to text her I’d be late. “Sit back down. I will not say it again.” I didn’t falter in my eye contact. I wasn’t giving in. I had to draw the line somewhere. No fucking way in hell would they get me to wear a diaper. “NO!” I stomped my foot as hard as I could. Dad started getting up off of the couch. My butt was planted on the cushion before he finished standing. Dad was mad. “You’re going to knock this off right now or you will be sorry. I can assure you of that young man. And you will show respect for Emily. She doesn’t have to do any of this for you.” ‘Yeah, you’re right. She really doesn’t.’ I whimpered out, “But, but, please don’t do this. I don’t need diapers.” I gave my Mom the most sincere and pleading look I could manage. “I’m sorry honey. Your father and I have already made up our minds.” I hated that answer. “Why the fuck are you guys doing this to me? I don’t deserve this. This is so unfair! You guys are the worst parents in the whole fucking world! Why would you do this?!?!” I was absolutely livid. That set mom off on a nagging tizzy. “Oh yeah? You think we’re so unfair? Should we tell Emily about your accident in my car a few weeks ago when you couldn’t wait five minutes for us to get home? Should we tell her how it took me two hours to clean it up?” “Mom stop.” I was burning with humiliation. Mom went right on, “Why don’t you go show Emily your tile floor in your bedroom. I’m sure she can guess why we don’t have carpeting in there.” I couldn’t believe she would do this to me in front of Emily. I pulled my hair and buried my chin into my chest. I shut my eyes tight as I felt tears well up in them. “Mom! Pleaassee! Just Stop!” And on she went, “Or why don’t we tell Emily how many times this year I had to leave work to sign you out of school just because you peed your pants and were too embarrassed to go back to class. Do you remember how many times it was? Because I lost track.” That was it. I broke out bawling. I stood up and screamed at the top of my lungs through my sobs. “I… (gasp and sniffle) FUCKING… (gasp and sniffle) HATE YOU GUYS!” I started to make a mad dash for the front door. I got really scared as I heard Dad’s loud footsteps quickly thudding behind me. I instantly regretted the past minute. The next thing I knew he had both of his arms wrapped entirely around me and I was being lifted into the air. “Oh shit. I’m done for now.” Before I could realize what was happening I felt a warm trickle going down my leg. Then a flood of wetness started spreading around my crotch and running down my pants. I heard it splashing onto the floor below me. When dad realized what was happening he put me down and quickly took a step back. I tried squeezing as tight as I could, but it was already too late. I was completely soaked. There I stood on display for Emily, an eighteen year old hysterically crying, standing in a huge puddle of pee he just made, with a wet patch all over his jeans to top it off.   Chapter 5 I looked up from the puddle surrounding my feet to see if Emily had noticed what happened. The look of pity on her face told me she probably saw the whole entire thing. I was so humiliated. I couldn’t believe I’d just helplessly wet myself right in front of her. Dad started yelling, “Son of a bitch! You really did it now boy!” I only started crying more hysterically. Emily stood up from the couch. She was motioning downwards with both arms. “Alright, alright, let’s settle down everyone. It’s clear that there’s a lot of built up tension here. We’re going to get all of this worked out. Let’s first get the puddle cleaned up and then we can move on with the program.” Dad was still seething, but at least he wasn’t yelling anymore. Emily told him to get himself a glass of water and to bring back paper towels when he was done “I am so sorry.” Mom was still apologizing to Emily. “I am just so mortified that all of this happened in front of you.” Mom shot me a dirty look as if I felt any different. ‘Oh yeah, cause I’m so thrilled about how this all turned out. I’m sure this is how everyone envisions their eighteenth birthday.’ Emily waved her hand with a flick of her wrist. “Please. Don’t be silly. The kids who aren’t in diapers to begin with never react well when they find out they’re being placed back in them. The little temper tantrum is practically to be expected.” She then said with a sideways glance towards me, “No matter how old the child is.” Dad came back into the room and shoved a large wad of paper towels into my hands. I crouched down and let the paper towels soak up my spilled urine. There was still more pee on the floor after the paper towels were saturated. I threw them out in the kitchen garbage and returned with more, and then headed upstairs to change. About four steps up I heard mom nagging, “Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done down here.” “Just upstairs to change” I called back to her. Where else would I be going? I really had no more patience for dumb questions today. I then heard Emily’s sweet, angelic voice. “Chris, come back down please. I promise we’ll have you all cleaned up soon. We just need you back down here for now.” I really just wanted to change out of my wet clothes. They felt wet and clammy against my skin. But after such humiliation there was not much fight left in me, not for today at least. I just did as she asked. Besides, how could I say no to such a beautiful woman? I went downstairs, took my phone out of my dampened pocket and put it onto the living room table. I didn’t want it to get water damaged like my last phone had. Looking across the room I could see Emily taking the lid off of the bin. I knew every bit that there were diapers inside of it. I also knew just as well who they were intended for. I started to feel lightheaded. Emily began speaking. “Initially I intended to explain the program in it’s entirety before we got to this point, but in light of what just happened I think it’s best if we move on with diapering Chris right now. I started getting tunnel vision. I thought, “Okay, this is the part where I wake up and realize this was only some crazy nightmare.” I was granted no such relief. Emily crouched down and reached into the bin. I watched like a deer caught in headlights. She pulled out something that looked like a really large, thick folded towel. She stood back up and unfolded it. She was like a game show model as she let the enormously oversized towel hang from one end and displayed it to everyone in the room. I was confused. I was expecting to see something like those goodnites I used to wear for vacations or when we stayed at family’s house. “This is one of our 6-ply terry prefold cloth diapers. While Chris is wearing these I can guarantee there will be no more puddles to clean up. Emily looked over at me. “Chris do you see all of the stress and anxiety your accident just caused for you and your whole family?” I ignored her. “With that type of stress surrounding you, you’ll never learn to stay dry. I can assure you of that. Think how much easier that whole scene could have went if you were just wearing a diaper. There would have been no stress for anyone” Mom was fervently nodding her head. Emily continued, “Cloth diapers have many advantages over disposables in regards to our program. Our primary concern is with keeping accidents inside the child’s diaper. This is the primary function of any diaper afterall. With cloth, the heavier a child wets, simply the more stuffers you add. Disposables are limited when it comes to this. And since I can see Chris is as heavy a wetter as you said, it looks like he will need a lot of stuffers.” Emily pulled a mat from the bin and placed it on the floor. She then placed the cloth diaper down on it and flattened out any ridges. She slowly folded it a certain way while explaining it to Mom and Dad. She then reached into the bin and pulled out four smaller pieces of cloth that she laid on top of the diaper. I was guessing those were the “stuffers”. She asked me to come over to her. I just pretended like I didn’t hear her. This couldn’t really be happening anyway. Emily started walking towards me. When she stopped in front of me her succulent lips were no more than mere inches from mine, even closer if you exclude her height advantage. She put her hand on my upper arm again and rubbed it up and down, in a consoling manner. I was absolutely frozen staring into those mesmerizing pools of icy, azure beauty. The whole room started getting brighter as if someone had turned up the lights. As she started speaking to me my eyes stayed locked onto hers. “Come on. Let’s get you out of those icky, wet clothes. We’ll get you all cleaned up and in a nice, dry diaper. You’ll feel so much better after.” She paused and took her hand off of my arm. I broke eye contact. “There will always be things you don’t want to do in life, but sometimes you just gotta do them. So will you be a good boy for me Chris?” I still ignored her. She put her hand back on my arm and brought her face slightly closer to mine as she softly said, “Please.” I could feel her gentle, warm breath as it graced my face. I knew she was just trying to work her feminine charm. But looking into those beautiful eyes, I somehow couldn’t resist. It was like I would be letting her down if I said no. Not really being sure what came over me, I decided I would just go along with this at least until she left. Dad did not like to be weak willed in front of others. Any more resistance in front of Emily would be a losing battle for me. I figured the most dignified thing I could do for myself at this point was go along with the charade until she left. Emily gave me a bright, beaming smile. ‘I knew you were a good boy.” I blushed. It felt good to make Emily happy. Emily cupped her hand around mine and we started walking across the room. I had never held hands with a girl before, except Marie once or twice. Okay, so this wasn’t exactly an ideal scenario, but still I was holding hands with an extremely attractive woman nonetheless. I hoped she couldn’t feel that my hand had gotten sweaty. She let go of my hand and I felt ashamed that I had just let her lead me across the room like a toddler. Emily said, “Okay let’s get these wet, smelly pants off of you.” I was shocked when I felt her unclasp the button of my jeans. I looked down to see her hand on my wet crotch as she pulled down the zipper. Before I knew it my pants and boxers were down around my ankles in one fell swoop. I was nearly completely naked in front of this beautiful woman and not to mention my parents as well. I immediately placed both hands over my genitals. Realizing my butt was exposed I placed my right hand over that to try to keep some dignity. Emily patted the blanket on the ground, “Let’s go. Get your little bottom on your diaper.” She grabbed me by my left wrist removing my coverage. I saw her eyeing me down there and she smirked. I wondered how to interpret the smirk she made. After all she had called me handsome before. Emily pulled me down by my wrist until I was lying on the diaper. I couldn’t believe how thick it felt, it was practically a pillow. It was actually pretty soft though at least. I tugged my shirt down to cover myself. I suddenly realized just how anxious and scared I was about her diapering me. There would be nothing modest about her diapering me. At least I’d have some pride left if I just did this myself. I’d talk to her and we’d get this worked out since we were both civil adults. “Look, Emily with all due respect, but you don’t need to do this for me. I can just go upstairs and do this myself. I won’t pull a fast one or anything like that. You have my word.” Emily stuck out her bottom lip, “Aww I’m sorry. I know you’d be a good boy, but I gotta do this to show mommy and daddy the right way to put your diapers on you. All of your diaper changes are gonna be handled by your mommy, your daddy and me. This way you don’t gotta worry about that. You’ll already be working really hard on your potty training. And besides, pinning on cloth diapers is really hard. We don’t wanna overwhelm you.” ‘Gee, thanks for the consideration.’ Her comment about her doing my changes made me wonder when she would ever possibly be around again after today. Well it didn’t matter since I wouldn’t really be doing this anyway. I watched as Emily pulled something out of the bin that looked sort of like a condom, except it had a hole in the front, and had two straps attached to it. She also took out a watch, which she then clicked closed onto my wrist. She then held up the condom looking device. “This here is a sensor which detects fluid flows. This sensor will transmit a signal to the wireless alarm worn on Chris’s wrist every time he has an accident. When the alarm sounds he will then have to wait for one of you two to deactivate it. And don’t be fooled by its size, it is loud.” As I was laying on the diaper I gasped and quivered as Emily grabbed me down there. My head was swimming. This was quickly interrupted with a pinching feeling as Emily slid the device onto me. I noticed it was rigid and felt tight. Emily then clipped the straps around to my back. This whole thing felt really uncomfortable and seemed like some medieval torture device. “Now we can finish diapering Chris.” I felt my dignity fly away as I looked up at the stunning beauty kneeling above me, knowing she was about to diaper me, like she had probably done to countless younger boys before me. My phone started ringing again. I sat up to answer the phone, but was pushed right down. “I need to answer my phone! It’s important!” Emily told me it could wait as she kept one hand pushed down on my chest. I watched as Emily sprinkled baby powder over my crotch and into my diaper. She deeply inhaled and sighed. “Ahh I love that smell.” She put down the powder and told me, “butt up.” I hesitated wondering whether or not to comply with this. Before I could decide Emily was pushing my legs and butt into the air with one arm while readjusting the diaper beneath me with the other. I felt completely emasculated. She then spoke softly, “Now hold still sweetie, this way I don’t stick you with the pins by mistake.” Being absolutely petrified of needles I froze up stiff as a board. I felt so vulnerable, laying there, trying not to move a single muscle as Emily narrated her process of diapering me. Only when she brought the massive wad of cotton up between my legs did I fully realize how insanely thick these diapers were. Emily pulled from different areas as she held a pin in her mouth and then stuck it into place. She put another pin in her mouth, made some more adjustments, and stuck the pin into place on the other side. I started feeling trapped as this mound of padding was tightened around me. I began to fidget and I felt something sting my thigh. “Ow! That hurt!” My hand jerked to where I was poked. Emily slapped my hand out of the way. “Oh hush, it doesn’t hurt that bad.” ‘Easy for you to say when you’re the one going round stabbing people.’ Before I knew it she was done. I thought how awkward and humiliating this diaper was to wear and there couldn’t possibly be anything worse. I couldn’t believe I had just let a woman not far from my age diaper me like I was a baby. Emily then walked over to the bin and pulled out a pair of comically oversized granny panties, except they looked like they were plastic and had a belt around the waist. I guess comical isn’t the right word, because realizing they were intended for me was nothing to laugh about. I was told to get up and step into them. This was really going too far. I stood up. “Come on you can’t be serious. Aren’t these stupid things I’m wearing enough already.” Emily replied to me, “Well without your plastic panties your tinkles would still leak everywhere and that’s not any good, now is it? Once we get these on you, the only place your tinkles will go is in your diapers or hopefully even the potty.” Emily was smiling at me. I guess it was possible to be upbeat from the other side of this situation, but certainly not from my side. I looked over at Mom and Dad. “Do I really have to?” Dad raised his eyebrows and it didn’t take long til I was stepping into the pants as Emily held them open for me. She then pulled them up over my diaper and I heard a click as she closed the belt. I wondered why the belt was necessary. With the way these things dug into my skin they seemed like they’d stay up just fine on their own. Emily breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief. “That part is usually where the second temper tantrum comes. Putting that diaper on went a lot easier than I thought.” Mom chuckled. I sort of felt ashamed I didn’t put up a fight about it. Being diapered by other adults was not how an eighteen year old should allow himself to be treated. Emily seemed smug about diapering me. I wanted to stick my tongue out at her and tell her that once she left, I’d just convince my Mom and Dad to let me take them off, and as a last resort I’d just take them off myself. But I knew it was best to just go along with this for now. Emily instructed me to sit back down on the couch with her. “Okay I’ll be right there. I’m just going to get my sweat pants on.” I was questioning if my sweat pants would actually even fit over this thing. Emily told me again to sit down and said we would get around to that. I told her there was no point in me waiting to get my sweat pants on. Emily’s calm, cheery demeanor momentarily began to fade. She spoke quickly, “Christopher, sit down now. From here on in when I ask you to do something, I expect you to do it. The same goes for your parents. It is one of our philosophies at We Potty that obedience is the cornerstone of successful potty training. Your lack of obedience which you have so clearly displayed to me, is absolutely connected with your lack of potty training which you have also so graciously displayed. Any future lack of obedience will be met with unfavorable consequences. Do I make myself clear?” I gulped. I nodded my head yes. Annoyingly cheery Emily was not starting to look so bad at this point. The storm clouds dissipated and the blaring sun shone back through. Emily smiled, clapped her hands and said “Okay good now let’s sit down and I will explain everything.” I grudgingly walked over to the couch feeling like a toddler in just a diaper and t shirt. I noticed I had to adjust my gait as I headed over to the couch. I was waddling with all of this padding between my legs. Mom was smiling as she looked over at me, thankfully Dad was not paying attention. This was awkward. I sat next to Emily, with my actual butt several inches up off the couch cushion. Emily looked over to Mom and Dad, “Now Sarah, did you explain our program to Jack yet, or will this be the first time he is hearing about it?” Mom replied, “I told him all about it. But you know how men are, this might be the first time he actually hears it.” Mom chuckled and Dad rolled his eyes. “Well either way, I’ll get on with explaining how our program works. So first off Chris, just because you are in diapers all the time now is no excuse to not use the potty. If anything, your diapers should make you try even harder to use the potty, because once you are completely dry and clean, you can say bye bye to your stinky diapers once and for all. So any time you think you have to go potty at all, your job is to get mommy, daddy or me if I’m babysitting you, as quickly as you can, and we will unlock your plastic panties.” She looked over to Mom and Dad, “Chris will not be able to remove his plastic panties until you have unlocked them from the We Potty app on your phones.” I panicked and fiddled with the plastic panties seeing if I really couldn’t take them off. Unfortunately Emily was not lying. They would not budge.“This isn’t fair! Why do they have to lock?” I came up with a good point. “How am I supposed to make it to the bathroom in time if I can’t just go right away?” “That is a good question. Well Chris, we found that most children can’t be trusted to willingly wear their diapers. When children are placed back in diapers it is natural for them to have the impulse to remove them. It has been engrained into them that diapers are bad and only for babies. But in reality diapers are for anyone who can’t control their bladders or bowels. Many children would rather remain ignorant to the fact that while they are still wetting and soiling themselves they need the protection diapers provide. It’s kind of silly if you ask me.” As far as I was aware no one was. Emily continued, “While we cannot make you willingly wear your diapers, we can get you to keep them on whether you like it or not. And as for making it to the potty on time, we can’t expect you to know this, but grown ups who are potty trained can hold it for a while before they actually have to get to the bathroom. An extra minute or two is not lots of time to wait. This will help you learn to give yourself more time to go. ” She turned to Mom and Dad, “This ultimately helps them learn to anticipate using the bathroom, rather than it being a last second scramble. Also the waiting period is beneficial to increasing bladder volumes.” She continued, “So once your panties are unlocked, someone will undo your top pins and you can use the potty.” She turned to Mom and Dad. ‘It is important that you stay in the bathroom with him and lock the door behind you. I am going to install new door knobs on your bathroom that can only be locked or unlocked from the We Potty app. This way if someone gives a fuss about their diaper going back on, nobody is going anywhere until it goes back on. For the more strong willed ones there are other coercion factors.” I questioned if there were really other “coercion factors”. Either way this was not going good. It was starting to look like me getting out of diapers was completely dependent on my ability to convince Mom or Dad to let me out of them. “Now some programs reward for successful toiletings. However we do not see any point in rewarding an already expected behavior. We find that negative results for failing to display a behavior works much better. We exploit this in several ways. This is the reasoning for using the alarm. This will immediately alert the child to an accident they may not normally be so quickly aware of. The alarm is very loud and will be bothersome for the child, encouraging them to not set it off. Originally we used normal bedwetting alarms, but we encountered difficulty with children simply pulling them out of their diapers. This is why we designed a more secure model. The alarm sensor which I strapped on and the watch are both only unlocked through the app. However there is no reason to ever remove them throughout the program. Another benefit of the alarm is it doubles as one of our coercion factors. If Chris is ever non-compliant with getting his diaper back on either of you can trigger his alarm and leave it on until he is cooperative. While it will be unpleasant for everyone, it usually does not take long to get the trainer to submit.” I was questioning what I had gotten myself into for stupidly going along with this. She then looked at me, “Now I know you’ll try very hard to keep that noisy alarm from going off, but I know accidents are still going to happen. So when you set off your alarm, your job is to squeeze as tight as you can, and then run to the bathroom and wait for somebody to come and shut off your alarm.” She then turned to my parents, “Once Chris’s alarm goes off you will both receive an alert on your phones just in case you don’t hear it, which I really don’t think is possible.” Mom elbowed Dad in the side, “With his hearing, the alerts are probably a good thing.” Dad rolled his eyes. I don’t know how Mom never caught on to the fact no one shared her sense of humor. Even Emily only acknowledged Mom’s jokes with a polite smile. “Well however you are alerted to Chris’s accident, you will then proceed to the bathroom, and once you are there you will deactivate the alarm and unlock the panties, both from the app.” I objected to her calling them panties. I had let it slide one too many times. Emily replied, “Oh hush, does it make a difference what I call them? They are what they are. Now as I was saying, at this point Chris will try to use the bathroom, even if he has already completely emptied his bladder.” She turn turned to me, “We don’t want to scare you off from using the potty like a big boy though, so every time you tinkle in the potty the alarm will stay quiet.” She then turned to my parents, “I will be installing a blocking device on the toilet, which will prevent the alarm from triggering. You two will also have the option to place the alarm in a non-responsive mode when you are out in public with Chris. We also understand there are times when the alarm is inconvenient, such as when someone in the house is sick, and it is best for everyone for the alarm to be silenced. This does not go against the philosophy of our program as we incorporate so many other motivating factors into being potty trained.” I was starting to get really frustrated. ‘Motivating factors my ass’. I spoke up, “None of this makes any sense. I wish I didn’t have this problem. You don’t need to make me want to be dry, I already do!” Without delay Emily was ever ready with a response. “All of the kids in our program say they want to be dry and clean, just like you. But once all medical problems have been completely ruled out, we find it is really just about trying hard enough. What else could it really be besides that? And you were sitting here when your Mom and I just discussed all of the tests you had that showed your body works fine. We have found time after time, once a trainer is approved a good fit for our program, strong motivation, along with other techniques will get them trained.” Emily’s logic was completely twisted, but I found it hard to argue with. She would make a good politician. “Where was I? Oh yes, after Chris is done trying to use the potty, you will pin his wet diaper back into place. We strongly emphasize changes do not necessarily take place after accidents. If a child has to sit around in a wet diaper after they have an accident, they will try even harder next time to keep their diaper dry. This is especially true with cloth, as they do not provide any illusion of dryness like disposables do. This is one of the main reasons why we use cloth. However I will be leaving you with a small supply of disposables, only to be used if you determine them to be absolutely critical in a circumstance. Really do try your best to stick strictly to cloth.” Mom shook her head, “It’s going to take some adjusting, we always used disposables, but me and Jack are completely devoted to your guidance.” Emily smiled, “Aww I’m glad to hear that. Thank you.” Mom replied, “No thank you”, to which I replied ‘Just shoot me now.’ “We also encourage you to do your best to maintain a schedule of only three changes a day. Once a change is complete, Chris will be responsible for placing his soiled diaper in the diaper pail. He will also be responsible for washing his diapers every other day.” She then turned to me, “Be a good boy and do your wash when you’re supposed to. If you forget to do your wash and you don’t have any clean diapers to change into, you’ll have to sit around in your icky, smelly diaper til you get the rest clean.” I shuddered at the thought. “Now since Chris’s toileting and diapering is now beyond his authority, it is critical he always be under the supervision of one of you two, or myself. Usually we have to assign authorizations for a school nurse, but this won’t be necessary since he has graduated high school.” I almost lost it at the prospect of losing such a basic priveledge. But I kept my cool and used it as another opening. I was starting college in the fall. I was going to major in civil engineering just like Dad, which I thought would make him proud. I knew this dumb program would not even go on until that point, but still, I had a valid point, “Dad, what about when I start school? We shouldn’t let this program interfere with me going to college.” Before Dad could even say anything Mom butted in. “Sweetie it is not this program that is interfering with you starting school. It is your wetting problem that is interfering. I’d hate to tell you, but I don’t think your professors would be as patient or understanding about your accidents as your teachers were. And it’s not like you can just run down to the nurse’s office and be excused anymore. It just doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.” Emily added onto this, “That’s awesome you wanna go to school, but you can think of it as another reason to get dry. Think of all the good stuff that will come once your potty trained. You can finally start college, you can finally be alone again without someone watching you, and you can get big boy undies again! How great is that!” I thought how these were all things I had until she showed up. Emily continued, “But until then you’ll just have to deal with the consequences of your accidents.” Emily finished her speech about the terms of my punishment and asked if anyone had any questions. “Can I go get my pants on now?” “Oh yeah, about that. We don’t allow our trainers to wear pants around the house. That would help hide the fact that you are working on potty training, which is something you need to remain aware of. And you know what they say, out of sight out of mind. So no you cannot go get your pants on.” I solaced myself that Emily would soon be gone and I could then convince my parents how absurd this all was. It was not long before Emily went out and grabbed another bin from the van and brought it in. She then did some work on the bathroom. Dad offered to help her, but she said she didn’t need it. After about five minutes, Emily exchanged goodbyes with my parents and then walked back over to me still sitting on the couch. Emily told me to stand up which I did, knowing the quicker I did the sooner she’d be gone. I momentarily made eye contact with her, before looking down and my diaper came into my field of vision. I looked to the side to avoid eye contact with both annoyances. Emily tousled my hair. “Now you be a good boy for me while I’m gone okay Chris? I don’t want to hear you’ve been naughty. Can you do that for me?” I blushed and nodded my head yes. “Good, I knew you were a good boy.” Emily patted the backside of my diaper a few times, “I look forward to seeing you again.” I blushed even harder, not sure whether to feel more embarrassed or thrilled at the positive attention from such a hot woman. With that she was gone. I woke up this morning perched at the very crest between childhood and adulthood. I had been poised, ready to soar off into being a full fledged grown up.With a thick, fluffy diaper strapped around my hips, today felt like nothing more than a failure to launch. I walked over to my phone and listened to a voicemail Marie left for me. “Hey birthday boy! You must be sleeping late cause you were supposed to be here by now. I wanted this to be a surprise, but my mom is taking us to seven banners today. If you get this get ready and text me! Either way I’m coming over soon to get your sleepy head up.   Chapter 6 I nearly fainted at the thought of Marie seeing me in my current state. I texted her immediately and said I was up and not to come over until I said I was ready. I waited but got no reply. I pictured her knocking on the door any second, and Mom opening the door and inviting her in. I started feeling sick. I would have no chance with Marie than. Sure she knew about my accidents, but wearing diapers was much more babyish, contributing nothing to the manly image I wanted her to perceive. I was thinking of bolting up to my room when I received a message back saying “k”. I went over to Mom and played Marie’s voicemail about Seven Banners to her. I knew she would feel too guilty not letting me go. After the voicemail finished Mom said, “Aww that was sweet of Mrs. Morris, wasn’t it?” Success, I wanted to high five myself. “Too bad you can’t go.” I tried hard not to lose my temper, knowing this wouldn’t get me anywhere. “Please. Just for today and then I’ll start the program right after. It is my birthday.”  “Chris, it’s always the same story with you. We give you an inch and you somehow end up taking a mile. We are not backing down this time. We have let your wetting problem run our lives in this house for too long. We always backed out after every program didn’t work quickly enough for you. Me and your father have never really put our foot down about this, and look where that’s gotten us. We are not changing our minds about any of this, and if you don’t accept that, you will only make things harder for yourself. I will tell you what though honey. If you want I will take you and Marie today if Mrs. Morris already bought the tickets.” Just an hour earlier and this would have been great news. With my painfully obvious diaper on, this did not sound like such a good plan. “But Marie’s gonna know I’m wearing a diaper.” “Honey Marie’s known about your condition forever. I hardly think it would surprise her to find out that you were in a diaper. But I understand if you don’t want her knowing. Emily left us some new clothes for you though, for when you go out. She promised they would help hide your diapers.” I doubted it, not even the best magician could make these things disappear under clothes. “What do you say? Let’s try your clothes on and see how you feel after that.” I tried arguing and Mom said she would take back her offer altogether if that was the route I wanted to go. As I tried making up my mind there was a knock at the door. ‘Shit, did Marie come over already’ She was always impatient about stuff. I instructed my Mom if it was Marie tell her she’d have to wait outside for now. I ran in the t.v. room and hid while listening. I heard the door creak open. I heard my brat of a sister’s voice ring out “Hi!” I listened as mom said “Hi Victoria, Hi Brittany. Victoria I thought I told you we needed you out of the house for the morning.” I cringed, she brought her friend Brittany over. Sure mom could stop Victoria from telling the whole world about my secrets, but she was powerless over someone else’s kid. “Yeah well we got bored and we wanted to play Wii, and besides it’s almost 12:00. Last time I checked that was afternoon. Duh.” ‘Dammit.’ I was in the room with our Wii in it and I did not have a way out without passing the front door. I waited for Mom to tell them to leave. Instead Mom told them to come in and I heard them walking towards the t.v. room. I yelled out, “Mom no please don’t let them come back here. Please don’t do this this!” Mom yelled back to me, “Honey, we were going to tell Victoria when she got home anyway. There’s no point hiding it. And Brittany’s here all the time, she was going to find out sooner or later.” With that the little twerp dashed into the room, “Hiding what? What’s he hiding?” In a second Victoria was looking right and burst into laughter. She squealed out, “OH MY GOD! He’s wearing a diaper. He looks so silly! Brittany come look!” Brittany walked over and had a shocked look on her face. My face must’ve been redder than a lobster. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it in front of my diaper. “MOM! Tell Victoria to stop and to go away!” “It’s about time they put you back in diapers. What a cute wittle baby brudda I got.” Mom said, “Victoria Ann! You know you’re not allowed to tease your brother about his condition. You wouldn’t like it if he teased you about your acne.” “Yeah, but at least I have problems appropriate for my age, unlike some people in this room.” Victoria giggled. “Knock it off right now young lady. Your brother is wearing diapers as a part of a program to treat his wetting problem. I will not tolerate any more teasing or you can go to your room and I’ll drive Brittany home.” I could tell she was ready to make another poke at me, but she stayed silent. “Now I expect you to treat your brother with respect about this, but I do not want this to be a punishment for you too, so I’m not going to stop you from having friends over just because your brother wears diapers. But Brittany, I also expect you to not go spreading word about this, okay?” Brittany silently nodded still seeming startled by the whole situation. “Alright then, you girls have fun. Me and your brother will give you some privacy.” ‘Oh gee how considerate of you to give them some privacy. I guess mine doesn’t matter.’ And I pondered what did she mean by a punishment for her too? Was this really a punishment? Well it definitely felt like one, but I thought it was intended to help me. As me and my mom walked into the other room I heard Victoria and Brittany laughing, I was sure it was about me. Mom asked what my decision was in regards to Seven Banners. I figured I’d try one more time. “Please can’t I just go without wearing a diaper? This way Mrs. Morris can just drive and you don’t get stuck there all day being bored. Doesn’t that sound better?” “Honey I made my offer and it is my only one. Take it or leave it. Besides after what happened a few weeks ago I don’t exactly trust Mrs. Morris’s supervision. I had to come pick you up because you and Marie got too drunk and high, and you two did that right under her nose. Don’t think I’m not still upset about you soaking the car on the ride home. An accident is an accident, but when it’s because you were too wasted, well that is not something I am going to tolerate young man. Me and your father are not happy about you getting high and drunk.” ‘Really? I thought she would’ve let that go by now. Besides I’m almost in college, is it really that big of a deal?’ “So what is it? We better get going soon if we’re going.” I realized I was not getting my way, not yet at least. Mom would come round sooner or later. But rather than waste my birthday fighting I decided to try to make the best of it. I let out a drawn out, “Ugh, fine.” I said I would try the clothes on. Mom walked over to the second bin and opened it, “Hmm let’s see if they got the clothing order right.” She moved some items around as she looked through. “Yep it looks right.” She then pulled out a big looking light blue t-shirt with “WP” on the front in bubble letters. ‘Great. Now I’ll never forget I’m in We Potty.At least no one will know what it stands for.’ Then she pulled out a pair of beige shorts that were also bigger than my normal size. Last she pulled out a tank top that had an extra flap in the front at the bottom with buttons on it. It didn’t take me long to realize it was a onesie, just like babies wore, only much bigger. “Um, I’m not wearing that, I’ll just try the t-shirt and jeans.” “Honey when I spoke to Trudy on the phone she said they are important for making your diapers less noticeable when we go out. They hold everything closer to your body so you don’t look so puffy down there. Also if your diaper gets wet and heavy, it won’t droop and you won’t get a diaper butt. They also help keep you leak free. If we’re going out you wearing the onesie is not a discussion.” “Fine.” Mom walked over to me with the onesie and said “arms up.” I told her I’d put it on myself. “Does this really need to be a fight every step of the way? Now arms up.” I put my arms up and the onesie was slipped over my body. Mom pulled on it and she brought the flap in the front towards the back and clicked three snaps into place. It really compressed my whole diaper against my body. It especially pulled up on all of the padding which made me feel like I was being crushed down there. I got my shorts and t-shirt on, and walked over to a mirror. I was actually surprised to find that the diaper was not that obvious. There were still some bulges, but they were minor enough for me to not worry too much. It wasn’t my choice of outfit for sure, but it would have to do I guess. I knew my other clothes would not fit. I texted Marie the change of plans and said we’d be over soon. Mom went over and grabbed a pink pocketbook out of one of the bins. It was really big and ugly, and I wondered why that came with my supplies. With the teddy bears and blocks on the bag it became apparent it was a diaper bag. I watched as she filled it up with diapers and other items. “Mom you’re not really taking that are you? Marie will know exactly what it is.” “Well you’re diapers are not going to fit in my other bags. Besides I wouldn’t want to have a wet diaper sitting in one of my nice bags. And it’s not even an option for not bringing a diaper bag. It’s going to be a long day and it’s a long car ride. If you need a change, I am not going to take my chances at a repeat of that last clean up.” Mom looked at me as she stuck baby powder into the bag. “Alright I think we’re all ready then. I’m going to let your Dad know what’s going on and then we’ll leave.” I couldn’t imagine Mom changing my diaper at Seven Banners with Marie around if it came to that. I questioned if I was making the right choice. Chapter 7 After a minute Mom came back and asked if I was forgetting something. The way she asked I knew that there was an answer to this question. “Oh yeah, thank you for bringing me and Marie today.” There was literally no reason to say thank you at all, but I was still at least excited to go to Seven Banners so I’d might as well appease her. I couldn’t wait to get on their newest coaster ‘Drop of Despair’. It was supposed to be a complete thrill. “Oh you’re welcome, but that’s not really what I was talking about.” I tried thinking before she said, ”Shouldn’t you try going potty before we leave?” I was getting sick of that word “potty”. I thought how it was such a childish word. “Um no, I’m good.” My bladder was completely empty after that incident before. “I want you to try anyway. I’m not going to always remind you, but you should make a habit of pottying before we ever go out. You have to think about these types of things Chris. Come on let’s go.” Mom tried grabbing my hand, and I snatched it away. That was not going to fly. As we walked into the bathroom Mom closed the door behind her. She went onto her phone and I heard the doorknob click. Mom unbuttoned my shorts and I moved her hand away from that area. It just wasn’t natural. Mom persisted and wiggled my shorts down. She then reached in the back between my legs to unbutton the onesie. I told her to let me do it and pushed her away again. I was not letting my Mom touch me over there. I was not her little baby anymore. I tried unclasping the buttons, but they were out of reach. I tried pulling at the fabric, but the buttons did not budge. “Are you going to let me do it now?”  I indignantly stood there as she unbuttoned my onesie. She went on her phone and I heard another click. She then unbuckled my plastic pants and pulled them down to my ankles and then undid the top two pins. She pulled down the diaper a few inches. “Okay, let’s go.” I turned around to the toilet and had to position myself above the thick mound of padding to pee. I couldn’t possibly pee with my Mom standing right behind me. I honestly tried to go but I couldn’t. After a minute I said couldn’t go and Mom said “Nuh uh, nice try, we’re not leaving until I hear some tinkles in the potty.” I was getting mad about being talked to like I was a kid. I really just wanted to get going though, the day was already slipping away. I grunted and pushed as hard as I could, and I accidently farted instead. Mom joked with me, “Uh oh, does somebody need a change already.” I rolled my eyes as I was finally able to start peeing a little. When I was finished Mom grabbed some toilet paper and wiped up the seat. “Well at least this isn’t going much worse than the first time I tried training you.” She giggled. “Come on, can you please just stop joking. I want to go already”, I whined out. Mom shut up and was about to put my pins into place. I realized I had a chance to go diaper free, but with all the “coercion factors” I knew I would not possibly be getting to Seven Banners diaper free. I just held still as Mom struggled to get the pins back in. She commented how it was nothing like the tabs on the pampers we used to use. She then pulled my plastic pants back up and buckled it and snapped my onesie back into place, and then last pulled my shorts back up. It was a damn lot of work just to use the bathroom. Mom then unlocked the door from her phone and we headed out. It was impossible to forget the diaper tightly enveloping me as I concentrated on walking normally to the car. Sitting down did not make my diaper any less painfully obvious to me. As we drove I questioned if I should really be going out like this, especially with Marie. I might ruin any chance I had with her. She might see my diaper bulge under my shorts, it was still somewhat there. She might notice the way I waddled. She would probably question why Mom’s bag looked so much like a diaper bag. I wondered how it would work if I needed to use the toilet. Certainly no woman ever dreamed of her prince charming wearing diapers! I said, “Actually I’m not sure if I want to go.” Mom replied, “I’m not going to play your little back and forth games with you. Maybe I put up with it in the past, but you’ll see everything’s going to be different now. Are we going or not?” “I want to go, but what if Marie knows I’m wearing a … you know what. And what if I have to go the bathroom? I can’t just go into the bathroom with you. Can I just go into the bathroom by myself and you can unlock my things from your phone?” “Honey, Marie won’t have any clue. I promise you. And no you can’t go in on your own. I know you wouldn’t be able to get your pins back in place properly. And if your diapers aren’t pinned on right you’ll just leak. Plus I’m sorry but I can’t really trust you to put your diaper back on if I’m not there. But I was wondering how this would work too and I think I have an idea. First off I don’t want you drinking a lot today. And if and when you need to use the bathroom or need a change you can text me. I’ll come find you guys, and I’ll tell you I need your help with something back in the car. You can make a big deal about it, but I’ll tell Marie to go on a ride and we’ll be right back. And then we’ll just go to a family bathroom. Does that sound like a good idea to you?” It sounded like it would work. And besides if I went back home I’d end up spending my eighteenth birthday up in my room hiding from Victoria and her friend. I said we could just go. We got to the stop sign before Marie’s house. My heart was fluttering with nervous anticipation. “Goodness! I almost forgot to put your alarm in silent mode. That could have been a disaster.” Mom laughed. I did not find anything funny about her terrible memory, especially when my dignity counted on it. As we drove up to Marie’s house she was already waiting outside and she ran to our car. Mrs. Morris walked behind her. Marie hopped in the car in the backseat next to me and launched herself into giving me a hug. “Happy Birthday! I am so excited for today. We’re going to have so much fun!” Me and Marie had always hugged each other since we were little, but lately those hugs felt a lot more exciting to me than they used to. I thanked her for getting us tickets and said it was exactly what I wanted. “I know. I’m the best. Me and Mom split the tickets cause I couldn’t pay for them all, so thank her too.” Marie than said hi to my Mom. Mrs. Morris walked over to the passenger window and leaned in a little bit. I worried she could see what was inside my diaper bag since it was directly below her. I still couldn’t help but peek at her cleavage. She was an attractive redhead, actually Marie being tan and blonde was the only non-ginger in her family. We always joked she was adopted. Mrs. Morris said hi to my Mom and then wished me happy birthday and I thanked her for my present. As Mrs. Morris talked to my Mom and thanked her for driving, Marie rushed her to finish so we could get going. Once we started going Marie looked at my clothes and said, “That’s a new outfit. Birthday present, huh?” I just nodded not wanting to discuss my birthday present from my parents. “WP… what does that stand for?” Dammit I hadn’t thought this one through. I tried thinking of something on the spot, but couldn’t. “Um I don’t know actually.” Marie quizzically asked “Oh?” I said slightly quieter, “Yea you know how good my Mom is getting at gifts.” Her face lit up as she smiled at me. She knew my Mom’s terrible track record at buying presents. I loved Marie’s smile though, it sort of melted my heart. She pointed to my watch with a sly little smirk on her face. “That a present from your Mom too?” I blushed. I had been hoping the watch didn’t look as dorky as I suspected it did. “Yep another Mom present.” Mom tried dancing in the front to her lame old people music and me and Marie talked the whole way there. She was just as excited as I was for “Drop of Despair”. She said to me, “So Mr. Birthday Boy, is drop of despair first or do we work our way up to that?” “Hmm. If we got to the park first thing in the morning, I’d say drop of despair first cause no lines. But now I think we’re better working our way up to it. This way everything else doesn’t seem boring after.” “Good call. I knew there was a reason I picked you as my best friend.” She giggled. We finally got there and found a spot in the packed parking lot. I was keeping my fingers crossed my diaper bag would stay sitting on the floor in the front. Mom grabbed the bag and we all got out of the car. I watched Marie as she bent over to stretch her legs and back. My eyes locked onto the black thong that peaked out of the back of her shorts. I noticed how hot it was out, feeling a lot hotter than the seventy degrees it was. I wondered if it was because of what I was wearing. As we stood outside the car Marie said, “I like your bag Mrs. Porcelli. It’s very cute.” My heart started pounding knowing Marie was looking right at my diaper bag.  I wondered if she knew there were diapers inside of it, my diapers…My voice cracked, “Alright what are we waiting for let’s start going.” Marie laughed at me. “Jeez, pubescent much?” Normally I was good with Marie poking fun at me and would make a jab back at her. That’s how we were, but today I was feeling too self-conscious and was not in the mood. As we walked to the park I focused on keeping my legs pressed together, but then worried if I was overcompensating and making things worse. When we got in the park Mom told us to have fun and she would be around if we needed anything. She also assured us she wouldn’t be watching us. I asked Marie “So what first? You pick.” She picked an olden wooden coaster. You know, the kind that look and sound like you might not make it off alive. It was a big park and I wondered why she picked the furthest possible one. Marie tried talking with me, but as we made our way there I just focused on trying to walk normally. I also felt paranoid there was a crinkle accompanying my steps. Marie asked me, “Are you okay?” I told her I was fine and asked why. “I don’t know, you just got kinda quiet. It’s your birthday I thought you’d be more excited.” I felt bad. I knew she expected me to be stoked about today. I never liked to let Marie down in any way. I realized I wasn’t acting as enthusiastic as I should be. It was because I was so paranoid about these damn diapers. I replied to Marie, “No stop! I am so pumped to be here! I just didn’t sleep good last night I guess.” Marie lowered her voice, and asked sympathetically, “Middle of the night sheet change?” I was caught off guard by that. Marie was never shy talking to me about my problem. I was never particularly fond of talking about it, but at least I felt mostly safe about it with her. Not out here in public though. “No… I just didn’t sleep good.” “Then quit being a debbie downer and wake up!” She stuck her tongue out at me and bumped her hip into mine. I felt her collide with the padding pinned around my waist, and was petrified she could feel it. Marie continued poking fun at me, “Also stop walking like you have a dick up your ass.” I blushed so hard and didn’t say anything in response. I just looked down. It was as obvious as I feared that I couldn’t walk normal. Marie grabbed my hand and stopped walking. “Hey, you know I’m just playing with you. I’m just trying to cheer you up. There’s something up with you today. And don’t even say there’s not because I know you. If you want you can talk to me about it. But let’s try to have fun at least, okay?” She was so awesome. I loved that she was such a genuine, sincere person. There was never any pretense with her. I actually felt a little better. I smiled at her and apologized. We rode a few intense coasters before Marie said she was thirsty. We stopped to get drinks and snacks. She ordered a coke in one of those huge, crazy shaped cups, and a hot dog. When I ordered the same thing as her, I saw her raise an eyebrow at me. I knew what was implied. ‘Oh come on not you too.’ We found a table and after we sat she said quietly, “I know it’s none of my biz, but are you sure you should have all of that?” “Trust me, its fine. Besides, it’s really hot out.” She apologized and we went on joking, and talking about music and t.v. shows. We finished our lunch and drinks and Marie asked, “Log flume next? We could ask your Mom to hold our phones for us.” “Sounds good to me”, I said. As we walked to the log flume, my diaper invaded and penetrated my consciousness. I thought about it and realized there was a strong possibility my diaper would soak up all of the water from the ride. The log flume was definitely a no-go. “Actually you know what. We got here kind of late, why waste time on the log flume. We need time to ride drop of despair at least three times.” “Totes good point there”, she replied. We rode two more coasters and got on the long line for the best one of the day. After twenty minutes of waiting on line, I got a text from my Mom. I read it so the screen was facing away from Marie. “Where are you? I will come get you like we discussed before. I expected you to have texted me by now.” I texted her where we were and said once we were off the ride it was fine. Another twenty minutes went by and we were so close. We’d be on the ride by the next round or the one after that at most. Out of nowhere I had a strong pain in my bladder and I felt like I was ready to burst. I reflexively squeezed my legs shut, which was not so easy to do in my current diapered state. I hunched over and my hands went down to my crotch. I was concentrating so hard when I heard Marie’s voice. “Let’s go, we can always get back on line after.” “Huh?” I realized the position I was in and relaxed my stance carefully. The urge ebbed and I knew I could wait until after the ride. There was no way I was getting off line with how close we were. “No I’m fine. We’re too close to get off now.” “Okay if you say so.” Marie said skeptically. “It really wouldn’t be a big deal if we had to though.” We were soon in our restraints which had no handles. I guess it was one of the gimmicks of the ride. A sinister voice came over the loud speaker, “Drop of despair, don’t even try to hold on!” And with that we were quickly ascending the first hill. I was building with excited anticipation. With terrible timing my urge to pee than hit me again, even stronger this time. I clenched my legs as I felt a dribble of pee escape into my diapers. At this point I was almost tuning out the ride because I was trying so hard to keep the contents of my bladder out of my diaper. I would feel so ashamed if that happened. It would almost validate I needed them. I regretted not getting off of the line like Marie suggested. People started screaming and my stomach was in my mouth and I felt weightless. We were going down the first drop. My fingernails dug into the restraints as I squeezed with all my might. As we dropped into back to back loop de loops I completely and utterly lost control of my bladder. I could feel a stream of urine relentlessly pouring out into my diaper. As we flipped over and over I could feel the warm urine spreading to all parts of my diaper. I was scared I would leak everywhere. No matter how hard I tried stopping it, the stream kept coming. Eventually I stopped going. I was still being tossed from side to side as I did my best to feel around my clothing to see if I leaked. It seemed like I hadn’t, although I could feel the wetness within my diaper. I was soaked! When we got off the ride Marie let out a short “WOO!” She jumped up and down a few times and looked at me. “Oh my God! How insane was that?! Let’s go again!” I tried to be as enthusiastic as I could be walking around in a sopping wet diaper. I was surprised I wasn’t dripping with the way I felt down there. With that I saw Mom walking over to us. Even though she didn’t look to happy, I never thought I’d be so relieved to see her. “Well it looks like you two are having fun. Thanks for letting me know where you guys were Chris. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I need some help out in the car Chris. Would you mind helping me quick?” “Uh… I guess if I have to.” I tried not to sound too relieved about it. “I’ll come too then.” Marie said. “No don’t be silly honey. I just need Chris. There’s no point of you missing out on any fun, especially when you put in money for the tickets.” Marie looked over at me for approval, “Are you sure? I really wouldn’t care.” I told her it was fine and to have fun. I watched as she got on line for the same ride again and Mom started walking me to the other side of the park. I wondered if I should tell her about the accident or just wait til we got to the bathroom. Mom did not take so much care to speak quietly as Marie did. “Why do you always wait to the last minute to go the bathroom? You’re very lucky you had a diaper on, do you realize that young man? I told you to watch what you drank. Don’t think I didn’t see you gulping down that whole entire thing of coke. And my alerts tell me how much you let out, so I still would’ve known either way. Don’t think you’re fooling anyone but yourself.” Mom seemed to know exactly where she was going as she dragged me across the park, bearing down on my wrist. I tried pulling myself free, but Mom was stronger than I expected. She led us to a bathroom that had a sign of a man, woman and baby in a diaper on the door. She knocked and when no one answered she opened the door and dragged me in. She locked the door behind us and placed the bag on the ground. She walked around me while picking up my shirt and inspecting my shorts. “You’re lucky you didn’t leak. I really should make you sit in that thing a while longer, but I don’t want you leaking all over yourself.” Mom took all off of my clothes completely off to which I protested. She replied to me, “It’ll make things easier so we don’t get your clothes wet.” I stopped arguing as Mom placed my clothes in the bag and pulled out a giant pad that she laid on the floor. She then reached into the bag and pulled out a diaper and unfolded it, before placing it down on the pad. I still couldn’t believe how big those things were. She then set up the stuffers just like Emily. She unlocked my plastic pants and as they dropped I was hit by a wave of ammonia. Mom’s face cringed. Looking down at the diaper awaiting me I got really anxious. The thought of Mom diapering me was somehow infinitely worse than Emily doing it. It just made it so much more babyish. “We can leave now if you want, but do I really have to put another one on? I’ll even pee more right now. I’ll be fine without it.” “Seriously? Do you really think you’re in the position to tell me you don’t need diapers, when you’re standing there in a drenched one?” Mom undid my pins and the heavy diaper plopped onto the plastic pants below. I somehow felt more naked than I actually was after having that ginormous diaper removed from my body. “Let’s go down on the diaper.” There was a knock on the door and Mom yelled out “Give us a few minutes please.” She then angrily said to me, “I am not going to ask again. Lay down before I make you sorry.” I did as I was told and assumed the position on my awaiting diaper. Mom sprinkled powder on me and seemed to struggle as she rushed to get my pins into place. She poked me a few times, to which I winced and let out an “Ow” every time. It wasn’t long before my diaper was on. Mom pulled new plastic pants out of the bag and pulled them up. She then grabbed a bag from her bag which I found a little amusing. That didn’t last long as I felt ashamed watching her disgustedly place my sodden diapers and plastic pants into the bag. A more frantic knock came at the door this time. Mom yelled out, “Just one second!” She quickly snapped my onesie into place, and once more my massive diaper was snugly hugging my body. She helped me get my clothes on and Mom threw the pad into her bag and washed her hands. I was not looking forward to walking out of the bathroom with someone waiting. I knew how odd it would look walking out with my Mom. She walked out first and I reluctantly followed. I looked down to see a little kid doing the potty dance, with a look on his face like he’d burst any second. He looked over at my shirt and then up to my face and then over at my Mom. He looked flabbergasted. I knew it looked weird to walk out of the bathroom with your Mom at my age. I looked over at the young lady standing next to the kid, presumably his mother. She had the same exact look on her face as she gawked at me. We made eye contact and I looked away immediately. I looked back at the kid who was still staring at me, and realized he had on the same exact shirt as me. A light blue t-shirt with “WP” in bubble letters on the front. He kept looking back at me as his mother pulled him into the bathroom. I could’ve sworn I heard her say, “That’ll be you one day if you don’t start trying harder.” I was burning with humiliation. I couldn’t believe that actually just happened. I don’t know if Mom was aware of it or not. Mom told me I had until it got dark until we had to leave. She also warned me she wasn’t sure if she did the best job diapering me, so not to drink anymore. I texted Marie to see where she was and tried my best to suppress the embarrassment I just endured. When I met up with Marie she asked me, “What was all that about?” I was terrible at making up lies. “Oh it was nothing. Just something stupid.” Marie just said, “Okay then.” She could always tell when to back off. She asked if I was up for more rides and we only got in Drop of Despair two more times by the time it was dark out. I actually got to enjoy it at least. When we left Mom was already waiting for us in the car. We hit a lot of traffic on the ride home.  I eventually got a whiff of pee and was confused cause I knew I didn’t wet. Mom had gotten the smell out of the car from the last accident, so it wasn’t that either. ‘It must be those stupid wet diapers sitting in the bag.’ I realized why throw away diapers had become so popular. Everyone in the car was quiet being mostly worn out. Me and Marie just showed each other videos on our phones for a while. I heard Marie sniff the air and she looked down at my crotch. “You didn’t, did you?” I got embarrassed about her candidness, but I never got angry about it since it was coming from her. Sometimes it was actually a little comforting. It made me feel as if my issues were nothing to hide, even though I knew that wasn’t the truth. “Oh, um no. It’s probably just the smell from another time.” “Yeah that’s what I thought, sorry to ask.” I told her it was fine. As we got nowhere in traffic, and as it got later our exchange of videos slowed down until we were just doing our own things. It was after a little while that Marie got a naughty look on her face, as she slowly reached down for the button of my shorts. I tried stopping her frantically but she persisted. As Marie started to pull down the zipper I looked up front nervously to see if Mom was watching, which she wasn’t. I panicked knowing any second Marie would be unveiling my diaper, but this was still exciting. I was a little confused where this was going when Marie grabbed a water bottle and pulled back the waist of my plastic pants. She let the warm water soak into the front of my diaper. It was strangely arousing and Marie started calling out my name. “Chris…Chris!” My eyes fluttered open. As the hazy world around me came into focus, I saw that beautiful blonde smiling intently at me. “Yay the sleepy head is up. I just wanted to say bye before I go inside.” I looked around to validate we were parked in front of Marie’s house. “Okay bye Marie. Thank you again. Today was so awesome. You really are the best friend in this entire world.” To my complete surprise and delight she kissed me on the cheek “I know I am. Now goodnight.” I said goodnight back and almost let that three word, eight letter phrase slip out. Sure we used to say it to each other when we were little, but now it would be different, and now was not the right time. With all of the chaos of the day I had forgotten my plans on making my big move on Marie. Besides that should probably wait til I wasn’t wearing diapers. Just in case things developed quicker than expected. But all in all today didn’t feel a complete loss. I felt closer with Marie today than I had in a while. Chapter 8 On the drive home from Marie’s I actually thanked my Mom for a good day. It had its ups and downs, no pun intended, but right now I was actually in a really good mood. I had an awesome day with Marie. I was then brought back to awareness of my diaper as I realized how wet I was down there. I knew it happened when I was sleeping. I thought about how potentially embarrassing today could have been if I didn’t have the diapers on. It didn’t take long for me to dismiss that as a foolish thought. I was not giving in so easy. When we got out of the car Mom patted the seat I had been in. “Thank goodness you didn’t leak. I was nervous about my seats once I got the text.” I cringed thinking about my Mom getting messages about my accidents. With how tech savvy she was I half expected her to accidently share it with the whole entire world. Sometimes it felt like she would be oh so eager to anyway. We walked in the house and thankfully Victoria was nowhere to be seen. But the two huge bins sat in the living room as obtrusively as ever. Right away Mom was working on pulling my shorts off. I got mad. “What are you doing? Stop!” That didn’t stop her. “Chris. You full know what the rules are. No pants or shorts around the house.” I had actually forgotten. I guess I did a good job of keeping the program off my mind today. Well the diapers were hard to tune out, but the rest of the program I didn’t think about, until now, it was brought back to my reality. Mom took off my shirt and unbuttoned my onesie and also took that off. She told me I could put my shirt back on if I wanted, which I already was. Things in the house were strangely quiet. I was expecting Victoria to pop up out of nowhere any second now. I looked at the clock on the wall and realized it was after midnight. Mom softly patted by butt at which I jumped away from her. That was not okay. Talking quietly, not to wake everyone she said, “I know you’re already wet sweetie, but I want you to go potty before night night.” I was tired and really not in the mood for a fight. I just wanted sleep. Tomorrow would be another day to take up the issue at hand. I went to the bathroom, and it was a tiny bit easier to pee with Mom standing right there. Maybe cause I was half asleep. This time Mom didn’t put the top pins back in. She just pulled up the plastic pants around my wet diaper and buckled them. Mom said to me, “Alright let’s get your bins upstairs, and get you changed for bed.” We each grabbed one and walked up to my room with them. I had a hard time getting it up the stairs. Mom placed hers unceremoniously in the middle of my room, while I placed mine in the corner. She said we would get the stuff put away tomorrow since it was so late. Mom looked around my room, “You know you ought to keep your room much neater. In fact I want it clean by Monday when your father and I get home from work.” That was only a day and a half away. ‘This is why I keep her out of my room in the first place.’ Mom pulled a diaper out of a bin and set it up on my tile floor. It looked slightly larger than before, but I brushed it off since I was tired. I wondered what would happen come Monday when Mom and Dad had work, if I had not yet succeeded in my mission. In the back of my mind I halfway knew Emily would be babysitting me. I was in disbelief when Mom pulled out a second diaper and placed it on top of the first, and then added the stuffers in. She was surely just as tired as me and was making a mistake. I told her that was not the way Emily did the diapers. “Chris, don’t even act like you’re not a heavy wetter at night. I’m sure you know as well as me, you’ll need the extra diaper. And besides Emily actually called me before while I was waiting in the car for you two. She gave me more instructions she forgot to include because she said your little accident threw off her routine. She explicitly told me at the very least double diapers and stuffers at night for you.” Mom instructed me to lie down and I did as I was told. My tile floor was cold against the rest of my body. I wished she had put the pad down. “You’re looking a little red down there baby.” I jerked as a different coldness tingled my crotch. “We should probably be using wipes on your little bum from now on.” I felt awkward as Mom tenderly wiped every square inch of me down there, as if without a care in the world. Mom pulled my diaper up through my legs. It didn’t seem fathomable a diaper could be so thick. I wondered if she’d even be able to get it all the way around me. It took her several times of readjusting, but after a few minutes she tugged on the edges of my diaper and seemed satisfied. I could feel they were much snugger than the last time. I then stepped into my plastic pants which she was holding out for me. It was then I remembered the dreaded alarm attached to me. I was so tired. I hoped Mom wouldn’t remember to activate it. As if she was reading my mind Mom said, “By the way, about your alarm. I’m reactivating it, so don’t get scared when it goes off.” I groaned as she said this. I hated being wrenched from that most peaceful place by those shrieking sirens. It was enough to damn well give you a heart attack. This was surely how bedwetting alarms worked. You condition the kid to be petrified of sleeping ever again. No sleep, no bedwetting, problem solved. It never worked for me though. Either way I was so tired all I wanted was sleep, even if it would be rudely interrupted. ‘I only have to put up with this for tonight’, I told myself. “Oh one last thing.” Mom walked over to the bin and pulled out a slightly larger looking onesie. She looked at the tag and began speaking, “You will be sleeping in your onesie at night. Emily said it’ll make for a dry bed in the morning.” I held my arms up and Mom placed the onesie on me. “I’m heading to bed now, but I want you to get your diaper pail out of the bin. The pail is to stay out in the open, not in your closet. We don’t need it stinking up your clothes in there.” I actually thought that was a good point since I had several nice jackets in the closet which I wouldn’t want anything happening to. Mom continued, “Don’t forget to put your wet diaper in the pail too. Goodnight baby.” I said goodnight back and Mom walked out of my room, but didn’t close the door behind her. I hated that. I went over and closed it fully. I walked over to the bin and looked inside. There were pins, clothing, a few big packs labeled as adult briefs, and my diaper pail. It was essentially a big round, white garbage can. I placed it on the side of my dresser where it would go most unnoticed. I picked up my diaper. It was wet and cold to the touch. I brought it over to the pail, dropped it in and closed the lid. As I laid down in bed I could not at all get comfortable. The thick diaper forced my body into awkward positions no matter which way I laid. As if that wasn’t enough, the onesie constantly tugged on me. As I tossed and turned, my plastic sheet and plastic pillow case crinkled beneath me. I laid there restlessly so I tried relieving myself into my diaper in a different way. I was re-picturing the glimpse I got of Marie’s thong before. I then pictured her stripping all the way down for me. This usually did the trick for me. Not now though. There was just too much padding tightly encasing me. I gave up on that and eventually fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion. “WOOOWOOOWOOO”. Mom was shaking me. “Come on Chris, let’s go potty.” I had no clue what was going on at first. It didn’t take me long to realize I had just urinated on myself and I was being woken up to be made conscious of the fact. I groaned miserably as Mom told me to get out of bed. She shut off the alarm and I walked to the bathroom with her half asleep. She had me try to use the toilet, even though my bladder had already completely emptied. She pinned me back up in the same wet diaper. I had really soaked it. When we got upstairs I assumed my position on the floor. I was ready to be changed into a dry diaper and be on my merry way back to the land of nod. Of course no diaper would’ve been better, but 3:00 am was no time for such an argument. When Mom didn’t follow me into my room I got up and went into hers. She was getting back under the sheets already. She was obviously half asleep too. “Mom. You forgot to… uh, change my thing”, I said sheepishly. “Chris it’s the middle of the night, go back to bed.” “But… I’m… really wet.” I felt ashamed saying it out loud, even though Mom already knew. “Honey, your diapers will hold fine until the morning. Please just go back to sleep.” I was about to put up a fight, but felt silly fighting to have my diaper changed. I sucked it up and went back to sleep, much quicker this time too. I woke up the next morning incredibly refreshed, even with the middle of the night interruption. I had not slept so wonderfully in a while. I even woke up in a dry bed which I hadn’t in years. I won’t lie and say I thought I woke up dry all on my own. I was aware of the wet mound of cloth around my waist long before being aware of the dry bed under me. Despite having a dry bed, I still woke up surrounded by the pungent smell of stale urine. I sat up and patted the bed around me just to check it was actually completely dry, which it was. My stomach gurgled and I felt a little nauseous. I remembered I hadn’t eaten dinner last night because we got stuck in traffic. I could hear everyone in the kitchen talking. I threw my robe on and headed downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was at kitchen table already eating, when they all stopped to stare at me. Victoria looked a little disappointed. Dad looked a little mad. Mom said, “Chris, robe off you know the rules.” There was no way I was stripping down to just my onesie and diaper in front of Victoria. She would enjoy it way too much. I made my case, “Mom the rules were no shorts or pants, they never said anything about a robe.” “No the rules were that your diapers will remain visible while you’re awake and around the house, this way you can think about your potty training.” Victoria snickered at this. I stamped my foot and raised my voice, “I don’t need to be potty trained! I’m eighteen years old for fuck’s sake. I don’t want to do this anymore.” Victoria held her nose and waved at the air. “It smells like you need to be potty trained. I can smell your wet diaper from here.” I wanted to push her off her chair. That little brat. I knew I’d only get in trouble though. There was one time she stomped on my foot and broke my toe, so I hit her, not even that hard. I got the worst spanking of my life. Victoria got brought out for ice cream and a movie. Story of my life. Me trying to get even with her never ended good. Dad sat there scarfing up his scrambled eggs. I could tell he was trying to keep his cool. Mom said, “Chris, I know you don’t want to do this, but you need to. You haven’t had a single dry night in as long as I can remember. And you’ve had at least ten day wets in the past month alone. Do you realize how long it’s been since your father and I have invited anyone over to the house? Emily has been the last person in a while. Chris I’m tired of my house stinking of your pee. It’s embarrassing. I know you can’t control it, but something needs to be done about it, one way or another.” I stamped my foot even harder, half afraid I would break the step at the moment of impact. I yelled, “Come on this is so unfair!” Dad slurped the last sip of coffee from his cup. He took the last few bites of his breakfast and put his fork and knife down on his plate with a clink. He slowly turned his head to the side towards me. He gave me a look I knew all too well. If Dad’s demeanor was a car teetering on the edge of a high up cliff, I knew any further acts of defiance from me, would be the bird landing on the hood. I decided to stop for now. I knew I would have to work over Mom when she was by herself. She was not nearly half as scary to press as Dad. Once I worked her over, she would convince Dad of the same in no time at all. That was the way things were. Mom was the decision maker, Dad was only the enforcer. So when I was asked to take my robe off again, I bit the bullet and did so. I walked downstairs before doing so, this way I would be less on display. Of course Victoria spared me no dignity as she watched me take my robe off, at least I had the onesie on to cover my diaper. “Aww wook at widdle baby brudda in his onesie. You are just too ‘dorable baby Chris.” I asked Mom to make her stop. Mom told her to stop and said to me, “Get over here and I’ll get that onesie off. Then you can sit down and have your breakfast.” Victoria held her nose as deliberately as she could while I walked past her to Mom. She took it off and I felt so exposed in just my diaper. Suddenly eating breakfast right now was not so tempting. I said I wasn’t hungry and would just eat later. Mom said, “No, I want you to eat with us. You are a member of this family just like everyone else.” Victoria chimed in, “Yeah even babies count too.” Mom sternly said Victoria’s name. I grabbed a plate, filled it up with sausage, eggs, and toast. I ate while I sat there in nothing but my cold, wet, smelly diaper. Dad got up and poured himself another cup of coffee. He asked if anyone else wanted one to which me and Victoria both said yes. Before my cup was even poured Dad was being berated. “What are you giving him that for Jack? I don’t want him having any.” Drinking coffee had never been a problem before. I even remember drinking it when I was only eight or nine. It used to make me feel so grown up. I said to her, “Since when is it a big deal for me to have coffee? I’m practically old enough to drink alcohol.” “Yeah well practically didn’t stop you and Marie from drinking the three times I’ve caught you two.” I set myself up for that one. Mom continued, “And that’s not the point. Coffee isn’t going to help you stay dry, and right now, that is the only thing you should be worry about.” ‘Right. While other people my age focus on getting their license, starting college and getting their first jobs, my only worry is to stay dry. Glad to see you have such high aspirations for me.’ Dad handed Victoria her coffee as she obnoxiously slurped it. She started complaining to Mom and Dad how my alarm woke her up last night and she was not willing to go through being woken up every night again. ‘That makes two of us’, I thought. I finished eating and was about to go shower, when I realized I needed to be unlocked from my plastic pants. I asked Mom if I could take a shower. She walked me into the bathroom. She went on her phone and locked the door behind her, and then unlocked my pants. “Before you go in the shower I want you to rinse off your plastic panties.” I objected to them being called plastic panties again. “Well would you rather have me call them your baby pants? They don’t have any other names than that.” ‘I’d rather you call them garbage and throw them out.’ She looked around the bathroom. “I guess just leave your wet diapers on top of the toilet for now. Emily really should’ve given us a second pail for in here. Oh well, I guess we can always run out for one soon.” She said this more to herself than me. I hoped that by we that she meant only her. Mom then held out a razor. I had just shaved two days ago, and besides my facial hair was none of her concern. She said as she handed it to me, “I am going to give you one chance to do this yourself, and don’t make me regret it. You need to shave your whole diaper area. If it touches your diaper, there should be no hair there. Emily said you should be able to wiggle the straps on your sensor a little bit to get under them.” I threw the razor on the ground and the head flew off of it. “Why?! You’re just trying to punish me and make me feel like a baby.” Mom’s hand swiftly swatted my rear as I jumped up. I couldn’t feel it much to be honest, I was more surprised. “Pick that up! You’re not to question us anymore. I don’t have to tell you why for anything. As far as I’m concerned, from now on, because I said so is a good enough answer. But if you must know, it is to keep your little bottom diaper rash free. So do yourself some good. Get in the shower and shave. You have fifteen minutes until I’m back in here.” She walked out of the bathroom and once again locked the door behind her. I kicked the plastic pants off of my feet. I tried unpinning the diaper. The cloth held the pin so tight it was difficult to get the sharp part out of the covering. I got frustrated Mom didn’t just do it for me. I quickly changed my mind. I would not so willingly concede any independence, no matter how small. That would not be taking things in the right direction. I eventually had my diaper off and on top of the toilet. As I stood there naked, I looked at the high offset window, a portal to diaperless freedom. In reality I knew I would not get very far being naked. Either way Mom would be back soon, so unless I planned on moving out once I hopped out the window, this wouldn’t get me anywhere. I got in the shower and washed myself clean off. Normally the urine smell would dissipate at this point, but the bathroom still stunk. As I grabbed the razor I questioned if I should do it. My facial hair never came in more than being scraggly which I hated. At least having hair down there, I was manly. How could Mom be doing all of this to me? It was like she wanted me to feel like a baby. I thought about not doing it, but knew I would be getting another damned diaper put on soon and would be caught. I did not want any major confrontations with Dad around. I brought the razor down to my privates and my hand quivered afraid I might somehow chop something off. I sighed as I started removing my maturity. When I was finished I looked down and was embarrassed by what I saw. I looked silly with no hair and the sensor strapped around me. It did not make me feel like I could be an object of sexual desire. I felt like a little boy. ‘Stop overthinking things. You’re still just as much of a man.’ I started to think about myself inside of Marie. I placed my hand around my sensor and started massaging. I figured I should try to find some relief before I had to get my things back on. It wasn’t really that great feeling with the sensor around me, but I still tried. I heard the door click and Mom was back in the bathroom. ‘Goddammit woman.’ “Alright fifteen minutes is up mister. Out of the shower.” As I turned off the water Mom opened the shower door. As she looked down at me I thought about covering myself up, but knew it was futile. “Good, I’m glad you shaved. I was not in the mood for a fight. Alright now dry off, and let’s get that little bum back in a diaper.” Once my diaper was set up on the bathroom floor, I laid down to be placed back in my diaper prison. I sighed, knowing that everything that made me a man, would soon be bundled up, locked up far away from the rest of the world. When Mom was done and unlocked the bathroom door I ran up to my room. It felt gross carrying my soiled diapers with me, especially just getting out of the shower. Dad was walking out of my room, with one of the bins. With the way he was carrying the bin, I could tell it was not empty. This was a good sign. A little balloon had inflated with some hope. Maybe Dad had come to his wits. He was probably tired of watching his adult son waddle around the house like nothing more than a toddler. I could tell he was just as ashamed about the whole situation as I was. Me and Dad were usually on the same page about things. It was only Mom’s fault he ever ended up on any other page. I held my diapers to the side out of his direct sight. I asked him, “So does this mean you are going to try convincing Mom?” He stared at me like I had five heads. “What are you talking about?” That little balloon of hope started deflating. “You’re taking that stuff out of my room. I thought maybe you didn’t want me doing it anymore and that…” Dad cut me off. “No your mother and I put your potty stuff away while you were in the shower. “ The balloon was spiraling around the room as it drained. I asked him what was in the bin then as he carried it away. He didn’t answer me. I went into my room and saw my underwear drawer open. I never left the drawers open one tiny crack, it bothered me for some reason. I ran over and looked inside. All of my boxers were gone! In their place lay a row of neatly folded diapers. That little balloon of hope sputtered out its last breath as it lifelessly dropped to the floor. I ran my hand over my head from front to back and left it resting on the back of my head. ‘What the fuck. They didn’t need to take my boxers.’ Obviously one doesn’t wear boxers with diapers, but I would be out of these damned things soon. I slammed the drawer closed. The sight of it angered me. I opened my pajama drawer, only to find they were gone as well, all replaced with onesies. I slammed that drawer closed and rifled through both of my dressers. All of my clothes were gone! Besides the onesies and diapers, my dressers were empty. I stormed off downstairs ready to raise hell. I would not stand for this anymore. As I passed Victoria in the upstairs hallway she smiled and called me crinkle butt. I told her to shut the fuck up. She snapped right back at me, “Geez, what’s got your diapers in a bunch?” I heard Mom talking in the kitchen. I stopped halfway down the stairs as I heard my Aunt Joyce’s voice. I stopped and turned around, not willing for her to see me like this. Mom called out, “Chris is that you?” I stayed perfectly silent. “Come say hi to your Aunt.” I slowly walked downstairs petrified that my cousin Chelsea, who was the same age as me, was with her. Luckily she wasn’t. I stood there in front of my Aunt in nothing but a diaper, not for the first time since babyhood either. I remembered all of the times she used to watch me and Victoria overnight when we were little. Victoria and Chelsea used to share Chelsea’s bed, while I used to sleep on the floor in her bedroom. Aunt Joyce always insisted I wore goodnites when I spent the night. One night I took the goodnite off, and stained the carpet in Chelsea’s room. From that point I was not allowed to sleep in pajamas there, so I would be kept honest. Sleeping naked in front of your sister and cousin was somehow a worse option than sleeping in a goodnite. And in reality those things weren’t the worst. They almost were underwear, even more so considering what I currently had on. My Aunt said hi to me and I said hi back. I heard her say to my parents, “It’s about time you guys did something”, as I waddled back up to my room. I hid up in my room all day as I waited for my Aunt to leave. I cleaned my room to kill the time. I got an urge to pee which I tried to ignore until my Aunt left. It didn’t take long before I was dashing off downstairs and had to ask Mom to take me to the bathroom. I tried not to make my need sound as desperate as it was. My Aunt made another comment about being so glad Chelsea was done with this when she was only two and a half. We stood in the bathroom as Mom undid my diapers. It was such a hassle and I struggled to remain in control as I waited. I luckily made it though. When Mom finished putting my diaper back on she told me, “Dinner is almost ready, so stay downstairs for now. Your Aunt is eating over so I want you on your best behavior.” I was really hungry as I had not eaten lunch, so I did not give any objections. As we all sat at the table, I was grateful that the table at least covered my diapers. I scarfed down the spaghetti and meatballs since I was so hungry. I also had a water bottle and a cup of soda because I hadn’t drank all day either. I would’ve had another soda but was stopped. As Aunt Joyce sipped her wine, she droned on about Chelsea’s plans to travel for the summer before going away to school. Chelsea this, Chelsea that. She acted as if Chelsea was God’s greatest gift to the Earth. The clock hit 6:00 and I knew the season finale of “Werezoms” would be on soon. It was mine and Marie’s absolute favorite show. We watched it religiously since it had started. I brought it up, “So the season finale of werezoms is on tonight.” My Aunt Joyce said, “Chelsea is obsessed with that show. I don’t get it. Are they werewolfs or zombies?” I rolled my eyes, and answered rather impatiently, “They’re both.” I turned to Mom, “So do you think I can go to Marie’s to watch it, and I’ll come home right after? I’ll even keep my things on.” At least if I could wear clothes over my diapers Marie would still be ignorant to them. Mom finished chewing before answering me, “Now sweetie, what makes you think I would say yes to that. You know the rules. You are not allowed out without me, Emily or your father. Why don’t you and Marie watch it here for once?” “Can I at least wear my clothes then?” Mom seemed a little less patient this time. “Chris, I accommodated you yesterday because it was your birthday. But I’m not going to start bending the rules because you don’t want Marie to know about your diapers. You hang out with her all the time. If we broke the rules every time you were with her, we would be breaking the rules a lot, and really what’s the point in even doing the program then? And I have to tell you what Chris. Me and your father are busy. Don’t count on us bringing you two around to places. If you want to keep hanging out with Marie, I don’t see any way around her knowing.” My Aunt then asked my Mom, “Doesn’t she already know all about his accidents though?”, as if I was not there. My Mom just nodded her head and said, “Mmhmm.” “She probably wouldn’t even be surprised he’s in diapers then.” Mom nodded her head again. “I tried telling him the same exact thing Joyce.” ‘Stupid women.’ The problem with the diapers, okay more accurately, one of the many problems with the diapers was I wanted to take my relationship to the next level with Marie. I wanted Marie to be my first and my only. However with these prohibitive diapers on that was not happening any time soon. I barely finished eating, even with as hungry as I was. I told my parents I wasn’t feeling good and would be going to sleep early tonight. Mom told me that she would take me to the potty first. Victoria giggled. I would have been more annoyed I guess, but for all my life I was always told to use the bathroom before going to sleep. Only now my Mom had to help me do it. Emily really wasn’t kidding when she said how much this program was geared toward younger children. After I was done in the bathroom Mom walked me upstairs past the kitchen. Aunt Joyce told me goodnight. That word stung a little coming from her. When we got upstairs Mom said, “Sweetie, I know you did a good job at keeping your diaper dry today, but I still need to get you pinned into your night diapers, especially if you’re not feeling good.” I knew my best chance at seeing “Werezoms” was to go along with this for now. I did not put up a fight as I was diapered and put into my onesie. As I sat up in my room I thought about how I could get to Marie’s to watch “Werezoms”. Sure I could technically wait til I convinced my parents how stupid this program was, and then watch the episode on demand with her. But tonight was the finale, and it was shaping up to be a big one. With how popular the show was, I knew I would end up seeing some type of spoiler if I didn’t just watch it tonight. The first problem was I did not have any clothes. I didn’t know were my old or even new clothes were. I figured I would not have easy access to them. I turned on a floor lamp near my closet to look inside of it. As I did the lightbulb went out. I used my phone flashlight instead. They even took all of my jackets that were hanging in the closet. On the hangers were now all plastic pants. I looked into one corner of the closet and saw it. My backpack I used in high school. I eagerly unzipped it and peered inside. There they were! A complete change of clothes. I always had extra clothes at the nurse’s even during high school. But it was always better to be safe. I quickly got over this little victory as I remembered my jeans would not fit over my diapers. I did not even bother to waste my time trying. I then ran over to my drawer to see if the scissors I kept were in it. They were. If I could cut the plastic pants off then I could unpin the diaper, and actually get my clothes on. Then I could sneak out my window, climb down the tree and head to Marie’s house. As long as I left by 7:30 I would make it by 8:00. Once I came back I could just put another diaper on myself. I had everything I needed in my room. But then I remembered the sensor. It would be a two hour finale, three hours including the time for me to walk there and back. I had drank a lot at dinner, which I was suddenly regretting. Even though I didn’t want to admit it, I knew I would not be able to hold it for that long. One way or another I would be setting the alarm off. I looked over on top of my dresser where a bunch of supplies were left out. Pins, wipes, baby powder, a changing mat and a pack of disposable diapers. But then under a few other items I saw exactly what I was looking for. I smugly thought, ‘How stupid could they be?’ I certainly wasn’t complaining really. In front of me was another sensor. I guessed it was in case the first one stopped working or something like that. This meant I could cut off the straps on the sensor I had on now and put the replacement on when I got back. No one would have any clue! I waited til 7:25 to make my move. I tried getting my onesie off, but still struggled with the snaps. I used the scissor to easily cut through the fabric near the snaps. I then slipped it off over my head. My heart was pounding as I brought the scissor up to my thick plastic pants. I wondered if the scissors could cut through. I pulled out the waist as much as I could and I brought the two blades together. Snip. Success! The scissor cut through the plastic material and the belt just as easily as I’d hoped. Once I cut through one side, I just kicked them off. I fumbled with the pins on my diaper for a little bit, but eventually got them off. All that was left was the sensor. If the scissors could cut through the plastic I knew the cotton straps on the sensor would be no problem. I brought the blades of the scissor around the straps. Snip. “WOOO-WOOO-WOOO” ‘Oh shit!’ Cutting the straps had set off the deafening alarm on my wrist. Before I could even react I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. Chapter 9 There was no way I could get another diaper and onesie on in the few seconds I had until somebody would be up in my room. I ran over to my wooden dresser and smashed the watch against it. I hurt my wrist and winced. The alarm was unscathed. I heard Mom yelling over the alarm as she opened my bedroom door. “Come on Chris let’s go potty!” I was a deer in headlights as Mom laid eyes on my naked body. I’d never seen Mom so angry looking in her life. “JACK! JACK! Get up here!” I knew I had really fucked up. Leaving the house for good actually looked like my best option. I was ready to run out of the house naked, with blaring alarm and all if I had to. Anything was better than facing my impending doom. I grabbed my backpack with my change of clothes and darted past Mom. I rounded the corner of the hallway to the stairs when I saw Dad at the bottom. He started charging upstairs like a bellowing bull, yelling at me to “Get over here!” ‘Shit! I should’ve just went for the window.’ I did a 180 and ran like absolute hell. I would not be caught this time. I made it into my room and was halfway to the window when I tripped and went clattering to the ground. In an instant the pounding of Dad’s footsteps was on me. He pinned me down and I knew I was done for. I started kicking and screaming. “Let me go! Please just let me go! I’m leaving and never coming back!” “Hold him there Jack. I’m going to get the wooden spoon.” I started blubbering, “Please no! Not the wooden spoon!” The only time Mom had ever used the wooden spoon on me I was like five. I had called one of Mom’s friends dumb and ugly, right to the lady’s face. From that day forward, I never called anyone dumb or ugly again. I also didn’t sit right for about a week. After that the wooden spoon was always a threat, but something they never actually followed through on, like most of their other punishments. I was absolutely terror stricken at the thought of enduring the wooden spoon again. I still remembered the pain vividly. The more I fought against Dad the tighter his control over my body became. He yelled at me to knock it off. The alarm seemed like it was shrilling even louder. It felt as if any second the whole world would explode around me and disintegrate among the chaos. Mom burst back into my room and ripped the comforter off of my mattress. She grabbed my stained pad from underneath, sat down and placed it on her lap. As Dad hoisted me into the air I saw Victoria standing in the doorway watching. Dad dropped me over Mom’s knee and kept his hand on my back pushing me down. I screamed out, “Why are you doing this to me?! I’ll just leave and never come back! Pleaseeee!” I jumped up as the first blistering whack landed on my backside. Mom said, “Oh yeah? Where are you going to live? You don’t have a job! You don’t have any money! What are you going to live on the streets?!” “I’ll go live with Marie! At least they’ll treat me like an adult!” I was writhing as another whack stung my backside. “Oh yeah? What the hell makes you think they’ll put up with your wetting over there? Don’t think Mrs. Morris hasn’t complained to me about cleaning up after you.” Mom let another crack land on my rear end. I was hysterical and fighting to get free. “I hate you guys! Just let me go! You can’t do this to me. I’m not a baby!” “Well you sure act like one.” The wooden spoon struck me again. “You haven’t done anything to grow up. I’ve tried setting you up with a job, I’ve tried getting you into driving classes, and you talk about college, but you still haven’t even applied yet! You’ve made it perfectly clear you’re not ready to grow up. You’re not ready to go out into the real world Christopher.” Mom went into a tizzy. She unleashed a fury of unrelenting cracks on my rear end. I tried putting my hands in the way, but the wooden spoon landing on them only stung more. “And how dare you destroy something that we’ve paid for. You’ve already destroyed enough furniture around this house. I can’t believe you cut your onesie and panties up. I have so had it with you!” The whacks burying into me became more and more painful, they were burning white hot. I expected the spoon to splinter into a million pieces. I was completely blubbering when I felt the pad under me get warm and wet. I hadn’t even realized I was peeing. I tried getting up from my puddle, but was kept pinned down as the spoon kept coming. Eventually Mom finished and she turned the alarm off form her phone. She then told Dad to pick me up. Dad picked me up and held onto me as Mom grabbed the damp pad from her lap. I was still sniffling and rubbing my blistered rear end when she held the pad with the wet spot right in front of my face. She said disgustedly, “But oh no, you don’t need to be potty trained right? Some grown up you are.” Her words stung me almost as much as my ass. I wanted to die knowing Victoria was watching everything. “Chris this is all for your own good. You aren’t ready to move out and it would be irresponsible of us as parents to set you up for that failure. You’ll thank us someday.” Mom told Dad to keep holding me as she got my diapers ready again and she told Victoria, “Shows over.” I was absolutely devastated by what just happened. My ass only stung even more as Mom had me sit down on my diaper. I knew from experience the feeling would be staying with me for some time. Mom put the replacement sensor on me and then pinned me back into my double diapers. After that spanking I only wanted to run away even more. I knew the only place I would have to stay was Marie’s. I knew that despite what Mom said, Mrs. Morris would be more than happy to have me. But with this humongous diaper on my waist, running away to Marie’s was my last choice. I would not sabotage my chances with her. I knew my parents could not force me to stay if I was eighteen. It was illegal. I half thought about calling 911 if I couldn’t figure a way out of this. Dad let go of his grip on me and Mom had me stand up and get my onesie on. She grabbed my clothes off the floor. “I don’t know how we missed these.” She turned to my Dad. “So what do we do with him now? What’s to stop him from trying the same thing again?” Dad suggested they call Emily. Mom shot down the idea, “No it’s almost eight o’clock. She has to be here at seven in the morning. I wouldn’t feel right.” Then I heard that obnoxious brat from the hallway, “Lock him in the bathroom!” “Shut the fuck up Victoria!” She was always trying to make things worse for me. Mom swatted my rear end, which actually hurt, despite all of the padding. “Knock it off with the language. And you know what? That is not a bad idea. Thank you Victoria. Jack get downstairs and take anything sharp at all out of the bathroom.” I pleaded with Mom to just leave me alone. “Chris, you have nobody to blame but yourself for all of this. Now grab your pillow and let’s get you downstairs for bed.” “No. It’s only eight. I’m not going to bed right now.” She grabbed my pillow and then grabbed my hand and started pulling. “Oh yes you are mister. You were the one who wanted to go to bed so early tonight. Well now you got what you wanted. Are you really going to put up another fight? I don’t think you want more of the wooden spoon.” Normally this would not have stopped me, but now the threat did not seem so empty. We got into the bathroom and Mom told me I was to stay in the tub with the shower curtains closed all night, in case someone needed to use the bathroom. I got in the tub and I could feel my onesie get wet with residual moisture. It was so cramped and tight. I put my pillow behind my head and the shower curtains closed on one side of me. Mom shut the light off and closed the door behind her. I sat there in claustrophobic darkness with my ass still stinging. I thought about Marie and realized she would have no clue what was going on. I didn’t bring my phone down with me. I went over to the bathroom door and called to Mom asking for my phone. I tried yelling through the door for a while and still got no response. I fiddled with the door knob, but it was locked. I felt so isolated and trapped. I wasn’t sure if they had gone out without me, if something happened, or if I was just being ignored. I gave up and sat back in the tub and closed the shower curtain around me. I was not at all tired yet. I truly felt like I was languishing in purgatory. I wondered what was happening on “Werezoms” and how frantically Marie would be trying to call me. I was afraid she would show up at the house. I thought how if only I had Marie come over, instead of trying my stunt, I could be hanging out with her watching “Werezoms”, rather than sitting in the dark, in a tub. I started thinking about what would actually happen if Marie saw me in my diapers. ‘Maybe I’m being unrealistic about this whole thing. Marie’s never batted an eyelash even when I’ve had accidents right in front of her. She’s even helped me clean up. Maybe she wouldn’t even make a big deal out of it. I guess I really am making things harder on myself.’ I swayed away from those feelings. I was only feeling regretful because I was stuck sitting in a tub instead of being with Marie. But it was not my fault I was here, it was completely my parents. I woke up from a quasi–sleep to the alarm echoing throughout the bathroom. I had wet my diaper. I waited for someone to come down and shut off the alarm. When nobody came I got nervous. ‘Did something happen to everyone?’ I was about ready to try smashing that alarm again when the door creaked opened and the light popped on. My alarm shut off. “Good morning sweetheart.” It was Mom. I was actually very relieved to see her. She opened the shower curtains and had me try to pee in the toilet. She commented, “I’m surprised you stayed dry so long.” I ignored her comment and asked what time it was. It was almost six. I had almost stayed dry all night. Mom pinned my wet diaper back into place, put the plastic pants back on, and took my onesie off. She said, “Okay sweetness, I have to get in the shower now anyway, so go wait for your father in the kitchen. He’ll be down any second.” I walked into the kitchen and softly sat down at the table. Dad was already in there getting a pot of coffee going. He said good morning to me and I grumbled it back to him. Everything was mostly silent except for the coffee pot gurgling. Dad grabbed a coffee mug from one of the drawers, went to the fridge and got some milk and poured his coffee. He sat at the table and took a big sip. After he swallowed he looked over at me. He said, “You’d better start behaving yourself. I am not happy about last night. And you know, the more you fight with your mother, the more she is going to fight back.” He paused, “Don’t tell her I said this, but I agree some parts of this program are unfair and maybe we can work on that. But you pulling stunts like you did last night is not going to get you anywhere.” I whined, “But why do I even have to do this program?” “Chris, your mother has had it with dealing with your accidents. And I’m sorry, but I really can’t say I completely disagree. Listen to me, if you start behaving yourself, I’ll try to talk to your mother about maybe eliminating certain parts. But we’re not backing down about you finishing this program.” He paused and looked away from me, speaking quieter this time, “Besides, don’t you ever want to stop wetting? You’re eighteen now.” I hung my head. I couldn’t help but feel as if I was a failure to Dad. What father wants to admit their adult son still has a wetting problem? When it was just me and Dad alone, he was actually very level headed. I found it impossible to argue with him when he was like this. Except now it came more from a place of respect than fear. I wished he could be like this all of the time instead of having to appear the dominant alpha male in front of everyone else. I also wished Mom didn’t have him on a leash with a choker collar as her attack dog. I told Dad I would start behaving and asked if I could go upstairs. I wanted to get to my phone to text Marie. He told me to wait with him and we sat in silence as Dad read the paper and Mom was getting ready for work. The second the clock hit seven came a knock at the door. I knew it was that dreaded woman here to babysit me. Well not babysit really, that’s a poor choice of words. More like she was here to adultsit me. Dad opened up the door for Emily and said hi to her. She rang out “Good morning!” so pleasant and cheerful as if she was the sun herself, rising above the horizon. Mom came clacking down the stairs in her heels and tried to match Emily in her enthusiasm when she said good morning back. Emily waved to me and I blushed. “Hi there Chris. Were you a good boy for me this weekend like I asked?” I remained silent and Mom spoke up, “Not at all. We had a bit of an incident last night.” Emily gave me a reproachful look as Mom continued, “Chris here, decided to take a scissor to his onesie, panties and sensor last night. We caught him naked before he was about to change into a pair of clothes and sneak out.” Emily looked over at me and made a “tsk, tsk, tsk” noise as she shook her head. She asked why she hadn’t been called and Mom said it had been too late at night. Emily waved her hand with a flick of her wrist. “Don’t be silly! I am here for you anytime that you could possibly need. If ever in doubt, I would rather you call me. Honestly. May I ask how you did handle the situation then?” Mom explained how I was given the wooden spoon and locked in the bathroom for the night. Emily gave a small golf clap and nodded her head to my Mom. “Well good, I am glad to see you are getting more comfortable with discipline. It is never too late. But now, about the clothes. I thought we discussed it was best that clothes not be made accessible to Chris.” Mom replied, “Yes we did. Somehow a pair of clothes slipped past our radar, they were left in his old backpack.” Emily placed her palm on the side of her temple and shook her head. She sounded disappointed in herself. “That’s my fault. It is not at all uncommon for children in our program to keep a change of clothes in a bag. I am terribly sorry. I really should have reminded you to check for that.” Mom assured her it was fine and that it wasn’t her fault, only I was to blame. Emily continued, “No I don’t think that’s completely accurate. You cannot completely blame the child if they do not know any better. And from what you tell me, Chris has not received a lot of discipline in his life. Sometimes children do not realize the full consequences of misbehaving until it has been firmly taught to them. And in We Potty, we provide those lessons, because mature and appropriate behavior is another cornerstone of successful potty training.” I was sick of hearing about the “cornerstones” of potty training. I found everything about her so fake and calculated. I wondered why a lady like her ended up here instead of being a politician. I wanted to make some sarcastic comment about how many cornerstones a building could possibly have, but I kept my mouth shut. “Well I’ll tell you what. This isn’t the first time we have dealt with this exact behavior. Even a five year old has the sense to use a scissor to cut something off. I have exactly the things we’ll need to deal with this out in the van. I will be right back.” I wondered what types of “things” she would be coming back with. I had a feeling I didn’t want to know what they were, but knew I would be soon finding out either way. Story is written by Stacylove92   ----------------------------------------------------------------- What a cliffhanger we were left on! It had to be mittens right? Chapter 10 - Run the Gauntlet - The Unofficial Sequel By D503   I'm learning to write in American English - feel free to correct any Commonwealth terms/grammar/slang I’ve used.   "Now as I was saying, Chris," Emily had returned with another big ugly diaper bag - this time it was blue with penguins and multiple baby blocks spelling “WP” and started to unpack what appeared to be light-blue boxing gloves but without thumbs - "you need to be reminded of the consequences of misbehaving - especially destroying expensive property that your parents’ have worked hard to pay for”.  Turning to Jack and Sarah, Emily says “oh and please don’t worry Mr and Mrs Porcelli, these replacement and correctional items come at no extra change to your co-pay. However, the cost for Chris is much higher.” Chris gulped. “Of course Emily, we’re completely in your hands,” Sarah says, eyeing the gloves, “and please call us Jack and Sarah. We’re certainly on a first-name basis now”. As Emily smiles at Sarah and begins to hold-up the gloves to speak: “Now - ,” Victoria waltzes into the kitchen, feigning childish innocence as she makes her way to the cupboard.  She’s like a vampire, feeding off my humiliation, Chris thinks, and she’ll probably gloat over her coffee again this morning. “Good morning Victoria,” Emily says, amused. “Good morning Emily,” Victoria replies, sickly sweet, reaching for a mug. “Now, these will keep little scissor hands from being naughty and cutting their diapers at night when no-one’s watching. As you can see these safety mittens have electronic locks similar to Chris’ panties that are controlled from the app, which I’ll add to yours shortly. How about we give these a little try?”.  Chris balks and shoots his hands under the table as Emily approaches with an open mitt in both hands, the other tucked under her arm. “No wait, c'mon Dad! You just said you didn't agree with all the aspects of the program and this is clearly unfair”. Sarah frowns, folds her arms and looks to her husband. “I said,” Jack says, raising his voice, “I’m adamant that you’ll finish this program. I also said that I expect you to behave and to stop arguing.” Sarah relaxes her face slightly. “You’ve also breached my confidence here, so don’t expect any more mercy from me from now on. I don’t appreciate being questioned by the likes of someone who’s gone out of their way to defy us and destroy expensive property, while we’re busting our ass paying for your healthcare and this roof over your head!“. Jack starts to cool-off as Sarah walks over and stands behind him in support, her hands on his shoulders.  Verging on tears, Chris’ voice nearly cracks as he starts to protest the onslaught “I’m sorrrrrry, but I -” but is cut-off by Emily, roundly ignoring his protest. “Well said Jack. This sort of chronic arguing mustn’t be tolerated and is yet another classic sign of immaturity. Something we’ll all directly address together”. Sarah and Jack both nod confidently. “And Chris, please stop with the crocodile tears, I’ve had enough naughty boys turn on the waterworks to try to worm their way out of a punishment. It’s certainly not going to work on me, and don’t look at your mother, she’s had enough of your antics''. Chris, even more upset, bites his bottom lip as he gazes towards his mom, only to be met with a face of grim determination. He looks down at the table and resists the urge to run upstairs and hide in his room, knowing he’d only be punished again.  Emily places the gloves on the table and pries Chris’ right hand from under the table. He emits a pathetic whine as Emily secures the first mit on his hand. “I told you to stop whining. This is for your own good and you know it. If you’re going to be this immature, the program is going to last much, much longer”. She then jerks his uncooperative left arm from under the table and swiftly secures the second mitt. Chris raises both fists in frustration - the “WP” bubble letters clearly visible on both mittens - and then bangs them onto the table, his face following soon behind, cradled in the gloves, the whine giving way to sobs. Emily changes tack and embraces Chris from behind, pulling him back off the table. He could feel her breasts in his back and her perfume was intoxicating. “Shh, oh hush, c’mon on now, it’s not all that bad. Once we can trust you again at night, you won’t need to wear these silly things. It’s just a precaution to stop you doing stupid things again.” Emily slowly rocks him from side-to-side.  Still sobbing, “Are… are… you going to take them off now?” He looks back behind him hopefully. “I thought you promised me you’d be a good boy? Didn’t you? Didn’t you? You still can do that can’t you? Yes. Yes, good.” Chris nods, sniffling.  “Now listen”, still embracing him from behind and rubbing both of his upper arms, “I’ve told you there’s things in life we don’t want to do, but that you’ve going to have to do them for your own good. So, you’re going to wear these mittens today as a punishment for your disobedience last night and they will serve as a reminder of what happens when we’re naughty”.  “But, but, aren’t they only supposed to be at night?” Chris say as meekly as possible. “Chris, do you want a spanking?! Stop your complaining this minute!” Sarah barks out. “It’s ok Mrs Porcelli”, rising up to look at Sarah, “Chris simply isn’t used to robust consequences of his actions.” Leaning back in to hold Chris, even tighter this time. ”Yes, you’ll be wearing these mittens to bed every night, until, as I said, we can trust you to not go on a frenzy. But you’ll also be wearing them today because I said so.  Now I better hear no more complaints from you, because I’ll also be the one feeding you today and you I don’t think you’ll like the asparagus or brussel sprout option” Chris banging his mittened fists on the table again, tries to pull forward and sob again, but is caught by Emily who continues to hush him “Shhhhhh, there’s my good boy, shhh.” She reaches forwards and feels the front of his thick plastic pants and then places two fingers inside the leg band, and looks up at his mother: “I think we’ve got a sad wet boy here in need of a dry diaper.” Sarah nods and purses her lips, still embracing Jack from behind.  Victoria, transfixed, realizes she’s still holding an empty coffee cup.
    • An unusual night but a usual morning, I did not wear a diaper to bed but as soon as I got up I put on an Attends Premier diaper, and promptly wet and messed. I was actually in the bathroom of all places brushing my teeth. I didn't have to do anything except relax and feel my diaper get warm in the front, warm and lumpy in the back as I went potty. Now sitting here so warm and squishy with no plans to change for several hours, after my morning workout in my wet and poopy diapee.
    • "I honestly have no clue," Samantha said, her hand on her chin as she thought. "I don't remember this pajama either," the mom replied, a bit puzzled. "It does seem pretty light, so even though it's going to be warm tonight, I don't think you'll have any issues wearing it," she said sweetly. "But I must say, you would look absolutely adorable," she joked.
    • Hi support team I am just wondering if you can please delete my account please and thank you I appreciate the help alot thanks