LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I get turned on by seeing myself wearing a big soaked wet diaper i also get turned on my seeing others wearing big wet diapers too specially if they swing their diaper back and forth that is so hot i also love going out into the forest in just a diaper and connect with nature and relax out there its the best feeling ever to wear a wet diaper out in the forest

• Like 1

hi!  yeah a full length mirror is nice.  i like the feel of a disposable.  problem is, poking up past the top sometimes.  I get an extra large and kinda fold it over, then lay on a pillow.  maybe suck on a paci.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like what both of you said! So hot!! 

im a girl, 20, and I wear diapers because I get soo turned on! Im  mreally eager to try a diaper rub with someone but as long as I am alone I rub myself:) I also wanna try a paci. 

On 12/14/2017 at 2:54 AM, Norwegian girl said:

I like what both of you said! So hot!! 

im a girl, 20, and I wear diapers because I get soo turned on! Im  mreally eager to try a diaper rub with someone but as long as I am alone I rub myself:) I also wanna try a paci. 

jag gillar din stil jag kan rub med dig om du vill du får gärna ha en  paci på dig med det skulle bara bli mer kul :a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

On 12/14/2017 at 5:35 AM, cat3203 said:

when im in public but nobody knows that im wearing one 

thats realy cool :D

Hello, I'm a straight diaper-loving guy. I love wearing any diaper that's crinkly and plastic backed. I enjoy wetting them mostly at night while covered by plastic pants, this way I can maximize the volume without wetting the bed (although my mattress is plastic covered for protection). Then, there are a few times when I've worn my diapers under jeans and secretly wet them while in public. It's exciting to know I'm doing it while no one knows. Only thing is sometimes I can't stop it once it starts and I fear I may cause a visible leak. Any way, the wetter, the better... Stay wet my friends. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Werent you ever trained in a diaper at the first of your life? Can you remember how that felt? Glorious for me, and I hope you have that pleasure soon.

I enjoy cumming in my diaper most of all. I feel at peace and generally fall asleep if Im tired, otherwise I get up and do house work or gardening outside.

I most enjoy my diapers when I am wearing them lol I usually get 3 hours to myself in the morning when kids are in school and wife is at work. I like to wake up in just my diaper and go fill my baby bottle up with coffee and soak my diaper while the coffee is brewing. Every once in a while I get lucky and my wife won’t have to leave for work right away and I get to spend 20 minutes or so with her. It’s fun when she tries to figure out if I am wearing and if I am wet.

On 13.1.2018 at 6:41 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I most enjoy my diapers when I am wearing them lol I usually get 3 hours to myself in the morning when kids are in school and wife is at work. I like to wake up in just my diaper and go fill my baby bottle up with coffee and soak my diaper while the coffee is brewing. Every once in a while I get lucky and my wife won’t have to leave for work right away and I get to spend 20 minutes or so with her. It’s fun when she tries to figure out if I am wearing and if I am wet.

Sounds lovely!! 

• 3 weeks later...

I like wearing really wet diaper under my clothes and get them so soaked when they start leaking I love rubbing down there to see how full they are I get home to pull them down and just looking PM them again to make them leak before that though I put on a pair of little pink panties

On 12/23/2017 at 11:21 AM, scorepio said:

Hello, I'm a straight diaper-loving guy. I love wearing any diaper that's crinkly and plastic backed. I enjoy wetting them mostly at night while covered by plastic pants, this way I can maximize the volume without wetting the bed (although my mattress is plastic covered for protection). Then, there are a few times when I've worn my diapers under jeans and secretly wet them while in public. It's exciting to know I'm doing it while no one knows. Only thing is sometimes I can't stop it once it starts and I fear I may cause a visible leak. Any way, the wetter, the better... Stay wet my friends. 

I agree that's the way I like it also

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy diapers anytime I have them on. I like to wear multiple diapers with stuffers. 3, 4, 5 diapers maybe. Leave them on for many hours and take as many wets as I can in that time. Right now I have on 4 brief style diapers with a booster against my skin. I have a pullup style diaper over all of the others. I have had this on since around 10:30 last night. Around 6 hours now. Have urinated probably as many times. Love it.

I enjoy wearing "out" on occasion as well. Those times are for very incognito diapers/pullup style. Nothing like I sit at present. I think I'll attach a picture.

enough1.jpg

enough2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So happy to have all of you as 'freinds' here on DD!  I love wetting my diaper,don't mind leaking a little - and somethings intentionally leak alot. I too love when everyone leaves the house and I have some 'private fun time.'  I love wearing a diaper on long trips and even changing at any stop that has a private bathroom.  That said, I have sometimes changed in a stall if I know I'm alone.  Kinda arousing to think someone might walk in.

I love wetting when no one knows and yes, it is a sexual thing for me.  

While I am particularly attracted to all things feminine, I do have more than a little curiosity for anyone who shares this fetish.  I've told one person, and just saying it outloud was very arousing.

Today I am wearing under my leggings...

20180320_132552.jpg

20180320_132514.jpg

20180320_132438.jpg

• Like 2

the times I enjoy diapers the most are right when I put them on and right before I take them off. I love that feeling of putting on a diaper: taking all my clothes off, pulling a big thick fluffy one out of the package, unfolding it, laying down on top of it and taping myself in, and then standing up and looking at myself in the mirror and knowing that wear a diaper is so wrong and yet so right

then I try to keep my diaper dry for as long as possible (cause they ain't cheap), so when playtime is over and I'm winding down, right before I take them off, that's when I give in and wet them. like putting them on it just feels so wrong and so right (it's what they're made for, so whats the point of wearing a diaper if you aren't going to wear it)

• 2 weeks later...

In the morning when I have a few hours to myself I like to wear a pull up. It's an overnight one. Toilet is off limits to peeing. That's what the intended purpose of the diaper is! I try to fill it to capacity, but sometimes it leaks before that. If I'm careful and just right I can manage to soak the back as well. I call it getting your money's worth! :)

5 hours ago, allieguy said:

In the morning when I have a few hours to myself I like to wear a pull up. It's an overnight one. Toilet is off limits to peeing. That's what the intended purpose of the diaper is! I try to fill it to capacity, but sometimes it leaks before that. If I'm careful and just right I can manage to soak the back as well. I call it getting your money's worth! :)

Unbelievable filling first thing in the morning's.  I love that warmth of wetting myself in pullup's,  Shaved balls and the warm wetness even better

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh well of cause while wearing them. How ever, if if I need to pee and some gentle spurts going into them it's even better. Sometimes I can't hold it and accidently loss the complete bladder content - but the gentle way is much more fun... :-)  

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I love when my wife pins me into my diapers and pulls up my plastic pants and pats my bottom telling me I'm her good boy and maybe I won't pee pee in my diaper and to tell her when I need to go potty. But this never seems to happen and I always end up wetting my diaper! Love it when she has that look of disappointment on her face when she grabs my hand and takes me to our nursery to change my diaper. She has an even bigger look of disappointment when I have a messy diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

yay I love buying as well, used to hate it but got used to it, and I hope some day I'll get a phone number handed to me by a cute cashier who is also DL hehe.

One thing I try and do each morning is wet myself when I get up, hopefully fill or close to, then when I'm standing in the shower, let go completely so my pull-up overflows lol.