• 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Latvia?

• 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I gave up fighting my steadily worsening incontinence just that way and like you wake up soaking wet every morning and just pee steadily  in my nappy all day. I have no regrets.
    • “Yeah, well you were so willing to invite a total stranger to move i-!” she tried to retort before she was cut off by the feeling of Francine’s hand squeezing one of her thighs. A burst of steam erupted from her head as her face grew red. But it did seem to shut her up for now, which was good. She didn’t know why Francine simply touching her got her so flustered, but based on her reaction, it most certainly was the case! Much to Francine’s amusement. 
    • Francine noticed her confusion, and she chuckled. "I can spot your desperation from a mile away, Dahlia. I don't mean to be rude... But your nails are bitten down to stubs, you're willing to move in with almost a complete stranger, your clothes are a bit dirty, and your grocery list is... well..." she trailed off and shrugged. "I know what it's like to be down on your luck like that. So yeah... Help." She said and reached a hand out to squeeze her thigh that poked out from under the diaper and the mini skirt. She kept driving down the winding roads until they got back to her posh house. She parked in the driveway and turned to her. "Shall we?"
    • “Help…?” Dahlia responded confused. She never said anything about needing help! At least, not to Francine’s face. True, she had stress bought far too many cookies because she had been fired from her job the day before, true most people and social situations terrified her, but she never said anything! Did Francine have her number? Was she that obvious? “T-thank you…” she said as she fidgeted anxiously in her seat. 
    • Anya smiled eagerly as she watched the camera, her darling little sissy doll walking around- or rather, waddling around- bored and ignoring his toys. Anya knew it was only a matter of time... And when she heard the grumbling through the baby monitor, and saw the look of realisation on his face, her smile widened. "Oh yes... There's a smart little girl..." she murmured to herself. As much as she was somewhat content to just watch him mess himself from the camera, she decided it would be a whole lot more fun to go in and see the action, so, when his potty dance got especially frantic, she casually strolled into the playroom once more and sat down on the rocking chair, watching him curiously. "How is it going in here, princess?" She said with a big grin, ignoring his pleading stares.