LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Menstrual Fetish

BabyLexi

I'm sure someone will say something to this just by the title alone. Anyways before I start with it I know I'm not alone because I've found it on the internet. Anyways, I like drinking menstrual blood like from a menstrual cup (diva cup, moon cup), sucking the blood from a tampon applicator, sucking on a used tampon, and licking the menstrual blood off another girl. So anyone else here share in any of that. Yes, I am serious about all of this.

• Like 2

I don't know about sucking up the menstrual blood, but the idea of getting messy with menstrual blood intrigues me. (You know, like during sex or something)

It's not exactly a topic I've looked heavily into, so it's just raw curiosity.

I don't know about sucking up the menstrual blood, but the idea of getting messy with menstrual blood intrigues me. (You know, like during sex or something)

It's not exactly a topic I've looked heavily into, so it's just raw curiosity.

There really isn't anything wrong with it.

Not into drinking personally, but a former girlfriend wanted me to try putting in her tampon once. I didn't mind the experience.

That said, I am sure you are aware, but in case you aren't, when you swallow blood, your body breaks it down into a poison. It won't hurt you in small amounts, but lots can kill you. I was warned of this when I had my wisdom teeth removed and they were concerned about be swallowing too much blood. Be careful

Not into drinking personally, but a former girlfriend wanted me to try putting in her tampon once. I didn't mind the experience.

That said, I am sure you are aware, but in case you aren't, when you swallow blood, your body breaks it down into a poison. It won't hurt you in small amounts, but lots can kill you. I was warned of this when I had my wisdom teeth removed and they were concerned about be swallowing too much blood. Be careful

I was always taught that blood was indigestible. You just pass it out.

I've enjoyed menstrual intercourse and games but consumption of product isn't quite my thing. Some of the best intercourse I had was menstrual time (but then again the worst sex I've ever had was still pretty good!), and my gf at the time REALLY enjoyed it as it made her cramps go away.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure someone will say something to this just by the title alone. Anyways before I start with it I know I'm not alone because I've found it on the internet. Anyways, I like drinking menstrual blood like from a menstrual cup (diva cup, moon cup), sucking the blood from a tampon applicator, sucking on a used tampon, and licking the menstrual blood off another girl. So anyone else here share in any of that. Yes, I am serious about all of this.

As you might be able to tell, my diaper fetish is equal to my menstrual fetish. I absolutely love menstruation, and I especially love menstrual pads and menstruation itself. Although I don't "drink" menstrual blood per se, I do enjoy menstrual cunnilingus among other forms of menstrual sex. I love intercourse during menstruation though, and I especially love it if a lady is willing to work her pad/tampon into intercourse. I'm more fond of pads then other forms of protection, but a pad and a tampon together can be quite enjoyable.

One thing that I really love is masturbating with used pads, both maxi and ultrathin, or having the woman who I'm having sex with give me a "pad job" as I like to call it, which is essentially a hand job with her used pad. I also love it when a female friend leaves me her used/soiled pads and tampons. One thing I love to do is take one used pad and wear it, while at the same time, sniffing/licking/kissing a second pad until I orgasm. If I'm really horny, I may wear multiple pads at once, or multiple pads with tampons on top of them for an even more intense orgasm.

My ideal sexual experience would combine menstrual sex with GoodNites, especially if a female friend worked them into intercourse.

I must say, I'm glad that you started this topic BabyLexi, I've actually gotten incredibly horny just thinking about this. If any females would like to discuss this fetish with me further, you are more than welcome to do so. Oh and BabyLexi, do you like pads by any chance? As I'm sure you can tell, I absolutely love them. :)

@Bedwetter: I used to think (until the wonders of the internet!) that I was the only guy that got off on used pads and tampons. When I was in grad school I was doing after-hours programming so I had a key to the buildings. I used to go in at night and, if I was lucky, I was there before the janitorial clean-up crew cleaned out the napkin disposal boxes in the ladies' room. I loved holding a very used napkin up to my nose and masturbating. Probably some of my intense orgasms ever.

My guess that is that those of us that have this fetish have a very strong response to some pheromones in the blood.

I wouldn't play with bloody napkins from a public restroom now... too many New and Nasty blood-born pathogens out there.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

first off, I have my red wings. Secondly....

Two vampires walk into a bar. One orders a pint of blood the other orders a cup of hot water. Vampire 1 says, "Why do you want hot water?" the second vampire pulls out a tampon and says "I'm making tea."

What do lesbian vampires say to one another? See you next month.

What do lesbians do on their period? Finger paint.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

you CAN drink blood but your stomach will only take so much, but you will NOT pass out... unless you are the bleeder and someone drains way too much. If you are the consumer, you will not pass out but if you digest too much you will get sick to your stomach. I forget how much they say is too much but I haven't found that yet even with all that I had consumed. The worst part though is the blood burps. Not the best aftertaste. Also, I want to specify that I don't get a thrill from tampons or maxipads that are used, I just have a general blood fetish.

What about black pudding or blutwurst?

The thought of doing anything with my menstrual blood kind of weirds me out for some reason (not judging, to each his own) but my ex had a general blood fetish. He had fake fangs in for halloween one year and wanted to play vampire, we gave each other little cuts on our shoulders with razorblades and "sucked" (well, licked, there wasn't that much) each other's blood. It was actually really arousing to me, as dumb as it was looking back for us to slice each other up. The combination of blood and pain was nice. I don't know why that would be less weird that using menstrual blood, logically it's not at all, but for some strange reason I just can't bring myself to think about that.... societal conditioning, i'm sure. lol

well not just conditioning but there is a lil difference/ see menstrual blood is more than just blood like you had on that all hallows night. It's not really all that stupid though when you think of the grand scheme of things. I mean we are all grown adults and most of us sit and play with dolls lol or most are in diapers, i'm reffering mainly to the ones that do it by solely choice.But, I am sure you just gave one another a tiny nick with the razor. Stupid, is cutting near a main vein or arterry and doing it real deep. I'm just rambling slightly so feel free to ignore me.

...we gave each other little cuts on our shoulders with razorblades and "sucked" (well, licked, there wasn't that much) each other's blood. It was actually really arousing to me, as dumb as it was looking back for us to slice each other up.

It's no dumber than anything else. I think the intent is more important than the act. Piercing and tattoos are "body mutilation" just as much as cutting is. If you're cutting yourself because of some sort of "bad" or negative reason that's one thing. If you're doing it for fun it's a totally different thing.

So do you have razor scars on your shoulders? I only ask because in my early 20s I was quite into this exact same behavior and have a bunch of razor scars on my shoulders. This could also be why I don't really see it as dumb, although I haven't done it in years.

I have razor scars everywhere, I actually cut myself for harmful reasons for quite a long time before that, unfortunately. I had some rough teen years. Most of them are pretty faded except for my inner thigh, the kinky ones from our blood/sex play are the least visible though. Don't reccomend it, diapers are a much better coping mechanism, lol

I've just never run into someone else who did that specific upper arm blood play. Mine are all still pretty visable. I suspect because the cuts where fairly deep. I also may just scar more easily than most. I end up with scars from scratches from my cats.

I haven't run into anyone else who did it either. His big attraction to it was playing vampire so we went with the shoulder because it was close to the neck without being nearly as dangerous. It was more his thing than mine, I just thought "hey, it's not like I don't have scars and haven't cut myself before so whatev" but I did end up enjoying it. Don't think i'd ever do it again though, I made a voe to myself the day I found out I was pregnant with my daughter that i'd never hurt myself purposely again, sexually or otherwise.

To me I just have a fascination with blood. Any interest in vampires I have stems from that. Menstrual blood doesn't hold that same interest at all for whatever reason. Sorry to the OP for getting this a bit off topic. I was just surprised to see someone who had done this thing I did that I have never heard of anyone else doing.

The thought of doing anything with my menstrual blood kind of weirds me out for some reason (not judging, to each his own) but my ex had a general blood fetish. He had fake fangs in for halloween one year and wanted to play vampire, we gave each other little cuts on our shoulders with razorblades and "sucked" (well, licked, there wasn't that much) each other's blood. It was actually really arousing to me, as dumb as it was looking back for us to slice each other up. The combination of blood and pain was nice. I don't know why that would be less weird that using menstrual blood, logically it's not at all, but for some strange reason I just can't bring myself to think about that.... societal conditioning, i'm sure. lol

You're absolutely 100% correct that it's societal conditioning, Lovelylittle. Most women are brainwashed early on into what could easily be described as a "Zombie-like mentality" with regards to the way that they should view their periods. It's rare for most people to even realize that they've been "conditioned/brainwashed," so the mere acknowledgement of that fact is a giant leap in the right direction. (I won't even get into what most men are taught, or not taught. To put it mildly, most men seem to have any knowledge of menstruation erased by those things from "Men in Black.") The first step for women to enjoying one's period is accepting it, rather than despising it. (The first step for men is acknowledging that it's not a reason to run and hide from your female friends.)

All right, I'll be honest here. Blood, "regular blood" from wounds makes me squeamish if it's anything more than a few drops from a zit that popped. Also, blood tests and needles really make me squeamish. (Even if I wanted to, and I don't, I could never use illegal drugs like heroine for this very reason.) The absolute worst thing I can do is look at my arm if I'm having blood work done--the moment I see the needle I turn as white as the lab coat that the nurse is wearing. This might sound odd--even hypocritical coming from someone with a menstrual fetish, but it's true.

Unlike other forms of blood, menstrual fluid does not make me squeamish. The first reason for this is that I "expect" menstruation to occur--I'd be more worried if a woman my age didn't have her period and wasn't pregnant then I would be if I knew she was menstruating. If a female partner of mine has her period, I consider that a good thing, because it means that all of her reproductive organs are (likely) functioning properly, and there isn't an unplanned pregnancy. (Again, obvious exceptions would be made for a pregnant partner.) Beyond that, only a fraction of menstrual fluid, or menstrum as it's properly known, is actually blood. For me, there's something arousing about a pad used by a female who I know well and trust, and menstrual sex itself is a huge turn on for me. I can't exactly explain it, but my female partners have always felt physically different to me when they're menstruating. A slight increase in breast size and tenderness may be noticeable as well, but that's common, and nothing exactly new. What I'm talking about is more along the lines of the texture of a person's skin. Even if it's just a partner's arm, her skin always feels "softer" to me during her period. As for sexual activity itself, I feel like I become "hyper-aware" of a partner during her period. For some reason all of my senses are "enhanced" if you will, and things that I normally wouldn't notice or pay too much attention to become very noticeable and very enjoyable. For example, a partner can breathe lightly near my neck, and normally I won't even notice it, but if that same partner has her period, I can count each individual breath and enjoy it. Likewise, if the lady in question runs her fingers across my body, normally it'd feel like fingers being run across my body, but if she has her period, I can feel each finger individually, and that has a very arousing effect on me. Intercourse itself is difficult to describe, but the best term I can think of would be "euphoria." As soon as a female partner puts her (used) pad on me, I just feel amazing. If I'm "awake," my partner could ask me to do just about anything from cleaning dishes to rubbing her feet. If I'm going to sleep with my female partner for the night, there's a good chance that I'll sleep better than I would at any other time. I can't entirely explain my menstrual fetish, but it's definitely just as enjoyable to me as diapers.

• 10 months later...

Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover I agree, you can tell a difference in the skin! I have enjoyed the menstrual fetish and love maxi pads as well. Just seeng a used maxi pad in the trash turns me on. I have never drank the blood before or ate any of the pieces that come out. I have heard some cultures fry the pieces and eat them, at least I think I read that somewhere.

• 1 month later...

Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover I agree, you can tell a difference in the skin! I have enjoyed the menstrual fetish and love maxi pads as well. Just seeng a used maxi pad in the trash turns me on. I have never drank the blood before or ate any of the pieces that come out. I have heard some cultures fry the pieces and eat them, at least I think I read that somewhere.

The difference in skin texture is definitely noticeable, and can be really arousing when put to good use. I know what you mean about seeing a used maxipad in the trash. My girlfriend doesn't even bother putting them in the regular garbage anymore, she just separates them knowing that I'm going to make sure that they're used at least twice after I get my hands on them. I miss having three nearby female friends who I could trust and who knew of my fetish. I used to have two other female friends who had no problem letting me take their used pads, but neither of them live nearby anymore. When they were around it was very easy to have access to used pads that were "safe" whenever I wanted to have a little fun with them.