LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enuresis was struggling she couldn't believe these two mortals had captured her so easy.

One had her by her yellow gossamer wings.

She could not be seen by mortals because they didn't know for sure if Fairies existed and she didn't want to be the one to remove all doubt.

She fluttered her wings but just couldn't free herself but she was in a great position and when she kicked out she got #2 in the place where mortal men hate to get kicked.

She was able to get around enough to bite #1 mortal in the thumb.

She heard "You bitch!

She was smashed against the wall, that was the last she remembered for a while.

When she came to #1 &2 were both passed out, both had been drunk when they caught her, that was why she was so surprised when they had actually caught her.

She checked her wing and one was good the other was bent at an awkward angle.

She had heard of it but didn't believe it until now, that was when Fairies and mortal meet the Fairy looses control of their bladders she was wet, her gown was wet she waved her wand and both mortals lost control of their bladders.

She knew she couldn't fly to the kingdom, but how far could it be?

She began walking and she noticed that the sun was getting low in the East.

Night was over she found a place to sleep in an old hollow log.

When the sun was getting low in the West she crawled out of the log.

Her body didn't hurt as bad as earlier her wing was still out of commission, and she was wetter than she was last time, hopeful that goes away soon she thought.

About 3 hours later she arrived at the Kingdom and when the other fairies saw her condition she was rushed t the Royal Fairy Hospital.

when she awoke again her wing was straight but had a frame on it to straighten it out!

She looked between her legs and she had wet diaper on.

The Doctor said I'm Doctor Fairyhealer your in somewhat bad shape.

What kind of mortal contact did you have?

They almost captured me, but I fought them off, they were drunks.

She said trying to minimize the contact.

Dr. Fairyhealer said "Is that right, we knew you had contact because you can't stay dry and we can't do anything to stop it.

Enuresis asked "Do you mean I'm always... 

Going to wet myself?" She asked?

"It appears that way, sorry." Said Dr. Fairyhealer.

"Isn't there something I can do Doctor?"

Dr. Fairyhealer looked left and right to see if anybody was around, he got quiet and whispered into her ear, "

Have you ever heard of the Pee Fairies?"

Enuresis whispered back "No what are they?"

"We fairies are getting tired of becoming incontinent from mortal contact there are fairies that at night visit the homes of mortals and give them a blessing of pee every night paying the mortals back by making them pee every night like they make us pee."

Enuresis thought about the two who had Captured her and how good it felt when she made them both pee.

But unlike fairies it doesn't last a lifetime only one night if it doesn't happen the second night it doesn't happen again until you bless them with your wand again.

Enuresis asked "How do you know so much about this?"

Dr. Fairyhealer lowered his pants just a bit and Enuresis saw his diaper.

The Doctor smiled and said "Ssshhh!"

Enuresis told him how "She had made the 2 mortals wet themselves, and yes I felt better after it!" 

Dr. Fairyhealer said "That's the spirit!"

A nurse came in and the Dr. Said "Your wing should be healed in about a week or two, look me up then and I will get you in touch with those Fairies!"

Enuresis said "Okay Doctor Fairyhealer I will!"

The first night that Enuresis attended the Pee Fairies she was blindfolded as it was a secret society after all.

They met in a clearing in the forest and there were a lot that attended.

In order to be admitted you had to flash a wet diaper, if yours wasn't wet you didn't get in, no its and or buts!

Enuresis was allowed in because she definitely was wet.

They were all given names and addresses of mortal children who they were to visit that night and bless with a wet bed.

Enuresis asked "Why only kids?

It's was a grown up mortals that got me!"

Another said "Yeah and it was a teenager mortal that got me!"

The leader said "Yes I know but until our numbers grow we are focusing on the kids.

1. It makes the adult mortals feel like failures as their parents, when their kids wet their beds.

2. They get angry at the kids for peeing in their beds they yell and scream and blow blood vessels in their brains and die. With that the leader gave smile.

3. They are embarrassed that their neighbors my find out that their kid wets his bed so they move elsewhere and leave us the hell alone!"

Enuresis was only a novice at sneaking in and blessing a kid with a wet bed, so for the first few nights she went with a trainer.

She excelled at blessing a mortal kid with abundant pee to soak his bed going way beyond just a mere wetting.

She loved her job way too much!

One night she visited the home of one the mortals that had caused her bed wetting this guy turned out to have two daughters one was a kid the other a teen mortal just for kicks she blessed them both with abundant pee to thoroughly soak their beds, before she left she had blessed the guy and his wife to.

"Teach you to call me a bitch!"

Then she went on to the next house and the next house.

About 1/2 the town had wet their beds that night.

Mortal Doctors didn't know what to make of it, a hell of a lot of people poor, rich, religious, pagans, men women and children starting to wet their beds.

They went with "Something in the water!" Was the cause of it because they didn't know.

Enuresis was definitely tired that day when she got home changed out of her own soaked diaper and went to sleep and had peaceful dreams that day for the first time in ages.

The next night Enuresis awoke feeling better than she had in years, but still had to Change her own diaper, which needless to say started her back down the same trail as last night.

Tonight she wanted to find the family of the mortal whom she had kicked in the mortals man parts.

On the other side of the street she found the man and his family.

This man had no kids but did have a teen mortal son, and was a widower.

She blessed the man and his son with the gift of pee that night and returned across the street and didn't bother with the other mortals kid but gifted this mortals teenage daughter with pee.

Thinking that she was of age to be married no man would want a wet girl.

She did like she had done the night before and just started blessing mortals with the gift of pee.

Again the mortal doctors blamed the water supply as contaminated, having no other explanation.

When Enuresis arrived back at the Kingdom that day, she couldn't sleep.

I was In order to get to sleep she placed her wand in her diaper to hold for a while while she busied her hands to see if that would help, it didn't.

She found that she was just to restless to sleep.

Sleep finally overtook Enuresis but she had forgotten to remove her wand from her diaper and as she was sleeping and wetting her wand inside of her diaper was absorbing her fairy pee and was becoming stronger somehow.

When she awoke and pulled her wand out it had taken on an odd yellow glow and had crystallized.

Great Enuresis thought I've ruined my wand and it's to late to get a replacement.

I will just have to use this one tonight.

As she went to the same village tonight she once again blessed the one guys daughter and the other guys son with the gift of pee.

She decided to stick with her route that she had been given.

Upon returning to the Kingdom she found that she couldn't sleep in the day time again.

She paced all day and when she went out at night to the village she wasn't the slightest bit tired.

As she began to visit the kids on her route she was finding most of them already blessed with the gift of pee.

She went to the mortals that had caught her, son and daughter and found them blessed already too.

What was happening had some other fairy taken her route?

At this time she remembered how her wand had look different after she had put it inside of her own diaper and wet on it.

Did it absorb some of my own personal wetting problem?

With that she decided to test it. She returned to the mortal who had captured her at first and blessed him with the gift of pee.

When Enuresis returned the next night she discovered that indeed that mortal was wet tonight as well as well as his oldest daughter. And the son of the other mortal.

Enuresis was ecstatic she had prevailed where others couldn't.

She returned to the Kingdom and her first visit was to the Royal Fairies Hospital, to visit Dr. Fairyhealer.

She found him and told him about what had happened in her village.

Dr. Fairyhealer said try it on me which she touched his diaper and it immediately dried up no more wetting for the Doc.

He sent out messages to the other fairies that had been affected by mortals and it worked on them they immediately dried up.

The former pee fairies blessed Enuresis that she wouldn't tire so she could visit mortal kids teens and adults to bless them with the gift of pee all throughout the earth day and night.

On one occasion she was almost caught again by the same drunk that had caught her the first time.

He asked if she was the same fairy that had blessed him and his daughter with the gift of pee.

She told him she was, since by you mortal capturing me caused me to be the same way.

He asked her name she said it's Enuresis.

I now go by day and night blessing mortals with the gift of pee.

The mortal said but when you blessed my daughter and my friends son with the gift they are happy now married to each other and having kids blessed with the same gift.

Enuresis said I'm glad they have found happiness between them mortal.

I am here but as a reminder of what happens when mortals and fairies mix.

The mortal said go in peace fairy I shall not molest you again.

Enuresis left but still knew she had a job to do she blessed the man's wife with the gift of pee day and night as a reminder to the mortal to not to trifle with fairies.

After that when there is a diagnosis of the gift of pee the mortal doctors call it Enuresis!

• Like 1

She got me about 3 weeks ago! I've been wetting my bed that long. I told my wife that I had been visited by the pee fairy, that's how I came up with this story!

• Like 2

Under no circumstances should anyone be let to write about fairies until they have....

1. Worn a dress as a matter of course

2. Worn a tiara as a matter of course

3. Turned some thing, or preferably some ONE into a frog: That way, they really know warts up

Under no circumstances should anyone be let to write about fairies until they have....1. Worn a dress as a matter of course2. Worn a tiara as a matter of course3. Turned some thing, or preferably some ONE into a frog: That way, they really know warts up

I'm sorry you didn't care for the story Christine, it was written tongue in cheek as I had recently started wetting my bed and informed my wife that I had blessed by the Pee Fairy, my intention was not to offend anyone from now on I will wait to see what you post before passing judgment.

I am sorry you did not get the jokes and figure out...erm....warts up. The tip-off was the cliche about turning things and persons into frogs

• Like 1

It was buried in being clever

Actually the "Fairy" was not origianlly the tiny winged creature that is presented. The term progressed from "fata" (fate) to "foda" to "fairy". They were known as "the Fates" and were often "presented" as "strange [oversized] little girls".

When the Irish adopted Christianity. The mythological processed retained the pagan gods and goddesses but made them the diminutive and magical, often impish "wee folk" or "fairy folk"

"Fairy" also became synonymous with "magical realm". This was a way of treating abstract ideas as if they had physical existence. Just as a "guardian angel" watched over a person and protected him or her at the supernatural level. So one had a "fairy godmther" to smooth one's dealings in the magical world. In the story of Cinderella that I first heard when I was about 4-2/3. She was full-sized and in the coloring book that I have\, she is a "tall lady"

The winged bug-people that we are treated to these days is a mix of the Irish "wee people"/"fairy folk", sprites, pixies and "les Sylphides"

When I was little, it was the age of science and technology and faires were simply treated as a people advanced in such skills, under influence of the ideas like those presented first by Lovecraft, then Jack Vance's THE DYING EARTH and Clarke's Law. The Fairy was the uniquely feminine image of learning, science and technology, especially and almost specifically in the use of crystals and things that did things with the voice to cause things to happen in the real world such that an incantation would "bend Dimension and Extension"

Even as a child, I could never believe that persons skilled enough to create such fine materials for gowns, or skilled in metals and crystal to make the lovely tiaras or bend space and material to their will to be sylvan. Such would have been far too primitive to accomplish such marvels, nor could I imagine them as the little things as presented since their bodies could not have stood up to the rigors of such existence, especially for winged flight and live longer than a few weeks. Even with magic, which could use, but not cheat, the laws of how the world works. Even J.R.R. Tolkien wrote extensively on fantasy vs wish-fulfillment stories

• 2 weeks later...

A bit more about Fairies

Fairies were made from little girls, a very, very long time ago. Legend says that this was done by a sorceress who some say fell from the sky and others say fell through the Ages. She changed their bodies to use her "doing stick [wand]", taking out some parts and making others and putting them in, and fixed those changes into their building blocks and bred them further, for she wanted a servant race. These changes gave them, among other thing, very long life and the ability to have babies among themselves and not need strangers and several other attributes. She gave them her language and, after much to-do, names from her people. Then, after may decades, as suddenly as she came, she vanished, leaving her creations to fend for themselves. Though very very intelligent, Fairies always retain the body shape, though much larger, mind and heart of the little girls from which they were made 100 centuries ago. About 8000 years ago, they moved from here to where they live "in the interstices of the twists and turns of Dimension and Extension"

Fairies and teeth: If you wonder what they do with the teeth they collect, here is the story. They use the teeth the get from little girls to make the dollies for fairylets (Fairy little girls) who can feel the little personalities of their dollies. When a fairylet's doll is being made, a little girl's tooth is ground to powder and put into the material of which the doll will be made. This tooth imprts some of the girl's personality to the doll and the fairylet can feel it, which makes the doll extra-special. When a fairy takes a little girl's tooth, she gives her a light kiss on the left cheek while just touching her wand to the right cheek and whispers her name, which then acquires special properties when spoken by a Fairy and is used as part of the doll's name

Now, you may have heard that Fairies steal babies. This is not exactly true, Sometimes a lady is barren and wishes for a baby, or wishes to be sure her baby will be a girl. This is accomplished by a Fairy. In return, the lady is bound to give the little girl the name of the Fairy who made this happen somewhere in her name. Fairy names are nothing but attractive, like Alystra, Floricia or Tarily, They Especially love the names Tiara, for their most loved queen, Andrielle, their first Queen and Liselle, who founded their way of life. Also, of necessity, the little girl will be part Fairy and need some special treatment. For some reason, the Lady often goes back on her word or does not treat the little girl like she is part Fairy. The Fairies then come and take the little girl to live with them where she will be treated scrumptiously and very highly valued: "half-breed" is NOT an insult except by the very nasty Fairies. Also the offending lady is touched in such a way that she has bad dreams most every night

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

So you have come to hiding stories from me now. I accidentally stumbled upon this and thought it was fantastic. I also learned quite a bit more about fairies. I think the only two faries I have ever thought about were the tooth fairy (who Apparently knew little about) and Tinkerbell (again I know very little about).

• Like 1