LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Ppl Love Plastic Panties?

I love the feel of plastic pants but even when it's not a tight fit they still tend to dig in around my legs. I've switched over to pul pants which are much more comfortable and even seem to work better (even if they don't feel as good).

There's just something about that soft silky feeling of smooth plastic panties when they are being pulled on over a thick cloth diaper. I would swear that the plastic panties are as much of a pleasure as the diapers themselves! ;) Diapers and plastic panties, goes together like strawberries and milk: a match made in baby heaven.

• 3 weeks later...

"Baby pant(ties" wes a very secondary term to rubber pant(ies)40-55 years ago. I think that was your mother's way of calling you a baby more than referencing the panties. Sometimes they were called "baby rubber pnaties". All they had to say when I was little is that they would "put rubber panties on you" and that said it all

I do not know where that baby book is from. Since these were considered underwhear, to not cover them was considered the hieght of slovenliness or lewdness on the part of parents, as I have explained elswwhere

How many here would like to find a replacement for Cocmco pull-on and snap-on panties?

The Gerber material felt like sandpaper. Comco felt like a quality item such as Sears Best

Then they are not "real" Gerber from what I understand

Anyway, I am part of a highly-skilled crack intelligence team with the task of inplementing a replacemnt for Cocmo. We are called United Network of Comco Lovers: Engaged. When the movie is made, with the assistance of Dr. Why, I will be played by Stephanie Powers as a child actress. My partner will be played by Noel Harrison Ford, who will be around in case I need a han

Another satisfied convert

Pink pins? like mine?

Anything else is just a diaper wannabe

No blowout, no tape failure and no clumping

:Giggle: