LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Sam slid his cell phone out of his pocket and began scrolling towards his wife's number. On any other night, he might have have felt apprehension about making the call but the several beers he'd just drank gave him the confidence to hit 'call' without the slightest hesitation. As he stood outside of the bar with the phone to his ear, shivering in the cold night air, he began loosening his tie. The realization of just what a stressful work week he'd had finally began to sink in. It was nearly 10:00 on a Friday night and even after six beers he hadn't thought to take off his jacket or even loosen his tie until just now.

"Hello?" answered Jess.

"Hey hun, its me. Uh... hows it going?" asked Sam momentarily forgetting what he'd planned on saying.

"Fine. Did they just let you out?" she asked.

NOW Sam felt the apprehension. While the beer had greatly reduced it, he began to once again feel that lingering fear that Jess might be angry at him once the conversation had ended. He knew she hated him working late and had asked for him to make an effort to come home earlier. She knew his job was important but they hadn't even been married for a full year and, with their work schedules, it seemed like she was seeing less and less of him.

"I... um, actually got out pretty late and the guys invited me to have a beer with them so thats where I am. I just wanted to call and check in."

The phone was silent for a moment, then he heard Jess sigh. She knew if there was any alcohol involved whatsoever that she could count on their bed being soaked the next morning.

"You're at a bar?" she asked.

"Yeah, I didn't get out until 8:30 and the guys asked me to come have a beer with them and... its just been a long week, you know?"

"I know, honey but... I've had a long week too. And I was kind of hoping to see you in person before going to bed."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Its just been a long week and the guys asked me to come have a beer with them and-"

"Are you drunk?"

"No, no I'm... okay."

"How many have you had?" she asked.

'I might as well get an estimate of how big the puddle in my bed is going to be tomorrow morning' she thought to herself.

"Six."

"Okay... you're drunk. What time are you planning on coming home?"

"Uh... I, uh."

"Um is not an answer, Sam. What time?"

"Okay, okay. I've got to go inside and talk to Phil. He's our designated driver. I'll see, maybe I can get a cab. I'm sorry, hun."

"Next time you decide to go out drinking with the boys, you need to call me and tell me where you are. And I don't want you out all night either. I'm going to bed, but I expect you home soon, okay?"

"Yeah... okay. See you soon." he said hanging up his phone.

Still shivering, Sam walked back inside and sat down with his friends.

"Can I get you guys anything else over here?" asked the waitress.

"Yeah, shot of tequila." said Sam.

"Oh wow, its gonna be a wild night, eh?" said Sam's friend.

"No, not really. I actually got to be going soon."

"Wife got you on a short leash?" asked his friend.

Sam said nothing. He just wanted to be a little more drunk before he got home. He was beginning hate the thought of getting into bed each night. Sam and Jess loved each other very much but marriage hadn't been living up to either of their expectations. For starters, Sam had a real bedwetting problem that had followed him since childhood and it only got worse with stress. Within the past few months, he could only remember a handful of dry nights. When they were dating, Jess had been so accepting of it when he finally worked up the courage to tell her. But knowing about it and living with it were two different things. Sam always insisted that he would take care of the sheets the morning after an accident but he was a heavy sleeper. Jess usually woke up before him. A few times she'd tried to wake her husband up but it always proved to be a chore. Half the time, she would just strip the sheets herself even with her groggy husband still on the bed, putting them in the laundry to prevent the bedroom from smelling like pee.

While his bedwetting embarrassed Sam like nothing else and he cringed at the thought of his wife having to wake up in a wet bed, there was another reason he hated climbing into bed with her. Jess often got stressed at work too and, as a result, their sex life as newlyweds had been almost non-existent. Sure, there were a few occasions when she would relax and the stars would align just right but the words "I'm just not in the mood" had become all too familiar to Sam within their first few months of marriage. Laying in bed next to his sleepy, half naked bride proved to be a tough task in itself. By now, he'd been rejected enough to know that groping her in bed after a long day at work was just irritating to her. The embarrassment of knowing his wife would wake up in a wet bed just made it worse. When she'd mentioned the idea of them getting separate beds, he said nothing. While he hated the thought of his wife waking up in a wet bed, the thought of them having separate beds was too much for him. He figured, after that, they might never have sex again.

Sam fumbled with his keys finally finding the right one and opening the door to their apartment. Even though he was drunk, he instantly became paranoid about waking his wife... who was a much lighter sleeper than he was. He quickly pulled off his shoes and set them down on the floor before making a mad dash for the bathroom. His small bladder and the alcohol had proved a bad combination and he was starting to feel desperate. He just barely got the bathroom door closed quietly before unbuttoning his pants. Sweet relief. Jess rolled over in bed, noticing the light that shone out from under the bathroom door and the surprisingly loud sound of her husband peeing. Sam shut off the light and walked into the bedroom in only his white, button down shirt and a pair of grey boxer briefs. He began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hey." he heard his wife mumble, obviously still half asleep.

"Hey." he said, tossing his shirt on the floor and climbing into bed. As he lifted the covers, he got a good look at his wife's butt. The baggy t shirt she was wearing was riding up a little revealing a tight, light blue pair of bikini style panties covering her toned butt. The image was too much for him. Unable to control his urges, Sam leaned forward and put his hand on his wife's shoulder and began kissing her neck. She only groaned a little. He slid his hand down past her arm and began stroking her smooth thighs. For a moment, he felt her arm move and thought she might actually be responding to his advance... until he felt her soft hand grab him by the wrist and lift it off of her thigh.

"You smell like alcohol." she muttered.

"Do you... like it?" he asked in a final drunken effort to sound cute.

She just groaned again. Sam rolled over onto his back and fell asleep.

He awoke to the familiar feeling of Jess tugging at the bed spread, the all too bright morning sun shining in his bedroom window.

"Sweetie, you've got to roll over." she said nudging him on the shoulder.

Still groggy, it took all the energy Sam had to roll over onto his side. The feeling of the cool, wet fabric of his underwear between his legs began to wake him up. As he sat up, he felt a sharp ache in his head. He was definitely hung over. Still a little disoriented, he was surprised to see his wife was fully dressed. She had a nice red sweater, jeans, and shoes on. Sam began to feel a little self conscious now, not to mention cold, laying on the bare mattress in only his wet underwear. His wife set the covers and bedspread down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"I was beginning to think you were gonna sleep all day. If you're gonna get shitfaced and be hung over the next morning, the least you can do is be responsive enough to roll over so I can take off the sheets."

"I'm... sorry, Jess."

"I know you've had a long week, sweetie but thats no excuse." she said.

"Yeah... I know." said Sam still rubbing his eyes.

"I've got to go. I'm meeting Shelby. I'm gonna be late."

Jess knelt down by the bed and put her arm on Sam's shoulder.

"Hey, look at me. I'm going out so I'm counting on you to get all of this in the wash before I get back. I don't want the house to smell like pee when I get back." she said motioning to the wet sheets on the bedroom floor.

Sam nodded.

"Okay... feel better, sweetie." she said, getting up and leaving the room.

After he heard Jess leave, Sam mustered the strength to stand up, pick up the covers, and shuffle into the laundry room. He striped off his soaked boxer briefs and stumbled back towards shower. The warm water felt so good, so southing on his naked body. Waking up wet on a winter morning always sucked. After getting out of the shower; Sam slipped on a pair of clean boxer briefs, socks, sweat pants, and a hoodie. He was warm and he fully intended to stay that way. After pouring himself a cup of coffee, he plopped down on the couch and turned on the television. His head still hurt. Just sitting upright felt like a chore and it wasn't long before he laid back on the couch and stretched out.

"Well, how often does it happen?" asked Shelby looking genuinely concerned.

"A lot." said Jess.

"How often is a lot?" pressed Shelby.

"I don't know. Lately its been... almost every night." said Jess staring at a menu.

The two old friends had just sat down to lunch. Jess just stared at her menu wishing Shelby would change the subject. Although they told each other everything, her husband's bedwetting was her least favorite topic to discuss.

"Well, you know there's only one solution, right?" said Shelby.

"What?" asked Jess, still blankly staring at her menu.

"Diapers." quipped Shelby very matter of factly.

"Yeah... right." she said without even looking up.

"I'm serious, Jess. You need your sleep. You can't go on like this."

"Yeah, well, you know, I think we'll just get separate beds... hows the chicken salad here?" asked Jess, now desperate to change the subject.

"Jess, listen to me, this is HIS problem. Not yours. You shouldn't have to spend a single cent on new beds. Especially when you can get a good night's rest TONIGHT."

"Yeah... okay... I'll just swing by the grocery store on the way home and pick up some Huggies." she said with a slight eye roll.

"I'm being serious, Jess. You've been more than patient with him. He tried limiting his fluids before bed. He tried the medication the doctor prescribed. Its not like you haven't explored every option. Jess... men are like children. You need to set boundaries with them and let them know when their behavior is unacceptable."

"Behavior? Shelby, its a medical condition its not like he's doing it on purpose."

"I understand that. But he needs to take responsibility for it. Its not fair for you wake up in a pee soaked bed every morning or lose sleep over wet sheets just because Sam's embarrassed about wearing protection. You guys must have discussed it, right?"

"No, actually."

"Really?" asked Shelby looking genuinely surprised.

"Yes, Shelby. Sam and I really have never discussed him wearing... protection. This whole conversation is just... silly."

"Jess, we both worked at a hospital. You know Sam isn't the only person on earth with this problem. They make plenty of products for incontinent people."

"Sam isn't incontinent." said Jess now sounding slightly annoyed.

"At night time he is. And because he can't admit that he needs help staying dry at night, YOU have to suffer the consequences. You need to set some boundaries and tell him this is unacceptable."

"You really think so?" asked Jess.

"Absolutely. After lunch, we'll go to the mall and shop for you. Then we'll swing by the medical supply store and go shopping for Sam."

"I really don't think he'd go for it." said Jess.

"Well its not his choice to make. He's not the only one sleeping in that bed. Jess, you know I love you. But I hate seeing you like this. I know you're stressed and I know you're tired. Just looking at you now I can tell you didn't get a good night's rest last night. You work your ass off. You deserve to get a good nights rest. You deserve not to have to wake up early to strip you're adult husband's soaking wet bed."

As much as she was reluctant to admit it, Jess knew that Shelby's argument made a lot of sense. Jess was 27 and Shelby was a full ten years older than her so she naturally respected her advice on life. In fact, Shelby had a maturity that Jess had always admired. When they worked together at the hospital, Shelby was always there to show Jess the ropes and give advice. It was tough to contemplate suggesting diapers to her husband but, the more she thought about it, the more the idea made sense. And with a diaper on, her horny husband might just be embarrassed enough to stop groping her in the middle of the night after a long day at work.

Sam awoke suddenly to the sound of Jess opening the front door. As he sat up on the couch, his heart sank. He felt a warm, wet feeling between his legs. His sweat pants were soaked. He immediately stood up with a thousand thoughts racing through his still throbbing head. He wondered if he'd be able to run and change his clothes before Jess got to the living room. Jess, who was carrying several shopping bags fumbled with the front door for a moment before closing it and walking into the living room. Sam was caught. He'd been too disoriented and too overwhelmed to think clearly. As Jess stepped into the room, it was all he could do to fold his hands and place them over the crotch of his wet sweat pants.

"Feeling better?" asked Jess as she set her shopping bags down.

Immediately, she noticed her husband standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room with his hands folded. But it took a few seconds for it to register in her mind. The realization hit her as she stared at Sam's sweat pants. While his hands covered most of the wet spot, part of the dark spot was still visible. His awkward attempt to hide it by folding his hands only made it more incriminating. She sighed a long sigh.

"What happened, Sam?" she asked, now genuinely concerned that her husband had wet his pants in the middle of the day, only a few feet away from a bathroom.

"I... uh... fell asleep on the... couch."

"The couch?!" she said immediately walking over to the couch and running her hand over the fabric.

Sam cringed, totally uncertain of just how bad his accident had been. He took a step forward to get a better look for himself.

"Is it..." said Sam still too embarrassed to even ask if his accident had destroyed the couch.

"Its dry." said Jess.

"I'm... sorry... I just-"

"I cannot believe you. Sam, this is too much. I wake up to a soaking wet bed every morning and now you're doing it in the daytime too?"

"I fell asleep."

"Well this is the last straw. I love you, honey but... this ends today."

Sam just stared at the floor. He felt so embarrassed standing there in his wet sweat pants. He figured this would be the moment the started sleeping in separate beds. 'Oh well, so much for having a sex life' he thought to himself. For a moment, Jess was silent. Sam looked up at her and made eye contact. He knew she was upset. She just stared at him shaking her head.

"Okay... go change out of your wet clothes." she said pointing to the laundry room.

As Sam walked towards the laundry room, he glanced back and saw Jess pulling her car keys out of her pocket walking towards the door. For a moment, he wondered if his accident had upset Jess so much that she'd just decided to leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the delays with this story. This next segment might get a tad explicit but we're all adults at an ADULT website, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam loosed his tie as he squinted to see the dark road on his way home from work. His day had been exhausting, not to mention stressful. At the beginning of the day, he'd been so excited that it was his birthday. Now, he couldn't wait to just put a long day of work behind him and go to bed. Still... since he'd been on good terms with Jess, he knew that some kind of 'celebration' would be in order. Even though Sam had seen a few bumps in the road in his relationship with Jess, she always had a way of making him feel appreciated on his birthday. He felt like he needed her more than ever tonight. Since he knew he'd be late, he told Jess not to invite any of their friends to come by and that they could celebrate later. Part of him knew that, getting home at 9:00 at night, he'd be in no mood to have company. But another part of him knew the advantages of spending his birthday with his wife... alone... just the two of them. Sam was finally beginning to feel a little more confident about his situation. He wore diapers to bed, but he could tell Jess was beginning to get used to it. As long as he diapered himself before 9:30, everything was good between them.

Sam opened the front door and walked in, glancing at his watch. It was 9:14. On the coffee table, in the living room, Sam saw a chocolate cake with some candles on it. A small, barely visible smile came to his face as Jess walked into the room. Her golden brown hair was down around her shoulders and she was wearing some tight jeans and a green, low cut sweater that showed a little cleavage. 'Not the same thing as standing there in lingerie but not a bad sign either' thought Sam.

"Hey birthday boy!" she said walking over to the cake and lighting the candles.

"Thanks, Jess." he said.

"You're welcome. Happy Birthday. How was your day?" she said wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug.

"Long." he said.

"Yeah? You wanna make a wish?" she said stroking his back a little.

Sam leaned over and blew out the candles. Jess smiled.

"I'm going to get some plates. You want a glass of wine?" said Jess walking into the kitchen.

"Sure." said Sam.

Already he felt a lot better. He liked where this seemed to be going. And then it hit.

"Sam, sweetie, you wanna go get ready for bed and I'll have a slice of cake ready for you when you get out?" asked Jess, clearly prodding him to go and diaper himself.

Sam sighed. For a fleeting moment, he thought maybe she'd forgot or, better yet, simply decided that him wearing a diaper at 9:30 sharp wasn't so important. Yeah... wishful thinking. Sam said nothing, he picked up his glass of wine and walked out of the kitchen. He closed the bedroom door and drank it in one swig. Still a little tired, it took all of Sam's concentration to pull the large front panel up between his legs, covering his gentiles in the thick padding. After putting on some sweat pants, Sam walked back out into the kitchen. A nice slice of his chocolate cake was sitting on a plate on the counter.

"Can I have another glass of wine?" asked Sam setting his empty glass down on the kitchen counter.

"Sure, birthday boy, whatever you want. But first... you know the drill." said Jess.

Sam lifted his arms up a little as Jess leaned in and began rolling up his t shirt a little before grabbing ahold of the waistband of his sweat pants and inching them down. Feeling Jess' hands on his hips and smelling her perfume was so sensual. She peeled off the bottom tape and retaped his diaper.

"Okay... you've gotten a lot better lately but you need to practice making this leg band a little tighter, okay?"

Sam nodded. Sam them pulled up his pants, covering his diaper as Jess poured him another glass of wine. He sat on the couch taking small bites of the cake.

"How was your day?" asked Sam putting his arm around Jess' shoulder.

"It was actually kind of slow." said Jess, smiling a little as Sam put his arm around her.

"Thanks so much for the cake." said Sam.

"Yeah, I bought you some little gifts too." she said pulling out two small presents in wrapping paper.

Unwrapping them, Sam found a DVD set of his favorite television show and a $50 itunes gift card... something he'd be wanting for a long time.

"Thanks so much." he said leaning in for another, longer hug.

With a small smile, Jess stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Sam holding onto her hand as she stood up.

"Sweetie, I desperately need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Yeah... okay." said Sam sounding slightly disappointed.

Jess then leaned over, looked Sam in the eyes, and kissed him on the cheek before walking out. Sam could feel his erection pressing up against the soft padding on the inside of his diaper. 'Did she have any idea what a tease she was?' Sam thought to himself. Suddenly, Sam had an idea. He could rush to the bedroom to catch Jess just as she was exiting the bathroom. They'd both be in the bedroom. He could take her in his arms and kiss her passionately. It was, after all, his birthday and she didn't seem too stressed. He got up and proceeded into the bedroom, hearing the sound of Jess flushing the toilet. Sam paced back and forth for a few seconds before hearing the sound of Jess unzipping a plastic bag. He finally realized what was taking so long. Jess was putting on make up. She often spent too much time in front of the mirror worrying about her make up, her hair, or just her appearance in general. On the one hand, Sam was growing a little impatient. On the other hand, he was happy Jess was trying to look good for his birthday. Sam laid back on the bed waiting patiently. His eyelids felt so heavy. He also was beginning to realize he had to pee. He rolled his eyes as he contemplated uptaping his diaper to use the bathroom. He was too tired to even think about going through that entire process again. He wondered what could be taking Jess so long.

The next thing Sam could remember was waking up in a dark room. He leaned over to look at his digital clock. It was 1:18 a.m. He was covered up. He realized Jess must have tucked him in when she saw he had dozed off. Jess was sleeping beside him under the covers, wearing a light blue tank top, the straps of her sports bra clearly visible. 'Damn!' Sam thought to himself, realizing he'd missed what seemed like a perfect opportunity to be close his wife. Now feeling way too warm under the covers, Sam pulled them off of himself. Still wearing his t shirt and sweat pants, Sam sat up in bed. Once he moved, Sam instantly felt the soggy bulge between his legs of a very thick, very warm, very wet diaper under his pants. Sam just sat staring at his crotch, his erection now pressing up against the front of his warm diaper. He sighed. His diaper was clearly uncomfortable and he was very tired. He knew he could change it if he wanted to but that he'd be waking Jess up. Not only that, but he HATED the idea of Jess seeing him squirming around, half naked, on their bedroom floor, trying to wipe and re-diaper himself. That ridiculous image might hurt his chances with Jess later on. Maybe, just maybe, he was being too paranoid. It was his birthday after all. Shouldn't he at least be able to sleep in a DRY diaper? Just then, Jess rolled over and began rubbing her eyes.

"Whats the matter, honey?" she said in a groggy voice putting her hand on Sam's knee.

Sam just looked down at his wife.

"Nothing, honey. Go back to sleep." he whispered.

Jess then sat up in bed a little bit and put her hand on Sam's shoulder. As the blanket slid off her body, Sam caught sight of the light blue pair of tight briefs she was wearing. Kind of sexy, he thought to himself.

"What is it? Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah, just a little." said Sam.

"You were out like a light earlier. You looked exhausted." said Jess

"Yeah... I was."

"Did you wet your diaper?" she asked pulling back the waistband of his sweat pants.

"Hey!" said Sam grabbing hold of his sweat pants and covering up his diaper back up.

"Sweetie, its okay if you did. I'm not mad or anything. But I want to know and I need you to be honest with me, okay? Now, I'll ask you again, did you have an accident in your diaper?"

"Yeah." said Sam sighing, knowing full well he'd now have to get out of bed and change.

"Well maybe thats part of the reason you can't sleep. Sam, if you have an accident, you can't just leave it. You'll get a rash."

"I know, I know. I just woke up and... I was trying not to wake you."

"I know... you're sweet." said Jess kissing him on the cheek again.

"Okay... well, I'm gonna get the stuff out of the closet." said Sam.

"Not so fast." said Jess taking his hand.

"What?" asked Sam, confused.

"It's your birthday, I don't want you to lift a finger." she said getting out of bed.

Sam couldn't help but stare at her. She was wearing nothing but a sports bra, a light blue tank top, and a pair of tight briefs that really made her butt look good. She walked over to Sam's side of the bed and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Just lay back... relax... let me handle this." she whispered.

Too groggy to argue, Sam did as he was told. He watched Jess walk over to the closet and pull out his diapering supplies- his baby wipes, his container or baby powder, and of course- his package of adult diapers. She set them all down on edge of the bed near Sam's feet.

"Lift up your butt for me." she said grabbing hold of his sweat pants and sliding them off. Sam blushed as Jess pull the pants off of his feet, exposing his bulging wet diaper. He felt so vulnerable in front of her wearing only a t shirt and his warm, saturated diaper. Jess walked over to the dresser and folded Sam's sweat pants, setting them down. Realizing he needed to pee a little and knowing Jess was probably only a few seconds away from opening his diaper, Sam just let go. Nervous about the entire ordeal, Sam hadn't thought much about his decision. He just did it knowing full well he could take advantage of the fact that he didn't have to get out of bed to pee. The warm liquid trickled over his balls before being fully absorbed into the diaper. The warmth was beginning to arouse him. He looked up and saw Jess standing over him with her hands on her hips.

"I can't believe you." she said with a small smirk on her face.

"What?" asked Sam innocently.

"You're like laying there soaking in your own pee... and you have a hard on. Unbelievable."

"Oh... yeah... I, uh..." said Sam turning red and trying to pull his t shirt down over the front of his diaper.

"Its okay, Sam." said Jess grabbing his hands.

"Its pointless to hide it now and I need your shirt to be rolled up if we're gonna get you changed." she said rolling his t shirt up to expose his bare stomach.

Jess ripped the tapes, opening the diaper and releasing a wave of cool air onto Sam's damp genitals. Ignoring his erection, Jess ran the first wipe over his testicles and down between his legs. Sam flinched a little feeling the ice cold baby wipe on his skin. She grasped his penis in her hands through a cool baby wipe and began stroking it. Just as Sam was becoming certain that the stroking motion had become sexual, Jess threw the wipe into the yellow stained, front panel of his saturated diaper.

"Lift your butt for me." said Jess grabbing the wet diaper and used wipes, sliding them out from under Sam, and folding them up. Sam stared at his wife's toned butt as she walked over to the other end of the room to dispose of his diaper. She walked matter-of-factly over to Sam's side of the bed and pulled a new diaper from its package. As she began unfolding it, hopes of things getting sexual began to look very remote.

"Lift up your butt for me again." she said pulling two baby wipes from their container.

Sam was caught off guard as he felt the cold caress of the wipes along his bare butt. Jess them shook a generous amount of powder into the seat on the new, open diaper before sliding under Sam's butt. As embarrassing as it was, Sam was still having great difficulty getting his erection to go away. Jess stood up, walked over to the bathroom, and began washing her hands. Sam lay in bed, unsure of what to do. It was an awkward feeling. His penis and testicles still felt a little cool from the wipes and the dry talc between his butt cheeks tickled a little. 'Was this a hint that he should finish the diapering on his own?' he wondered. Even if it was, it would be difficult for him to comfortably close up the diaper. Just then, Jess emerged from the bathroom and climbed into the bed. Sam began to feel apprehensive, knowing full well his diaper was still open. He noticed his diapering supplies were still laying on the bed near his feet. Jess, sitting up in bed now, leaned over and grabbed the box of baby wipes. Pulling out two wipes, she scooted closer to Sam. He looked her in the eyes, unsure of what was coming next.

"Well, I think we're going to have some trouble getting you into a dry diaper while you're like that." she said looking down at him.

"Yeah, I uh, I'm sorry." Sam muttered.

"Sweetie its okay." she said with a small smile on her face.

"Its okay... close your eyes." whispered Jess.

Sam closed his eyes and felt Jess grasping him through another cool baby wipe. With a firm grip, she began stroking his shaft. Slow at first, then faster. The feeling of her warm hands through the cool baby wipes was wonderful. With each stroke, he came closer and closer to getting go. Finally he came. For a moment, his mind went totally blank as he tried to catch his breath. He felt Jess' warm lips kiss him on the forehead. He could feel Jess wiping him down with the baby wipes followed by the tickle of talcum powder on his balls. Just as he began opening his eyes, Jess pulled his dry diaper up and began taping it in place.

"Happy birthday." she whispered.

Sam smiled and closed his eyes before rolling over onto his side. The last thing he remembered was the feeling of Jess getting into bed and wrapping her warm arms around him. He could feel her breath on the back of his neck again. He drifted off to sleep.

He awoke the next morning to the blinding glare of the morning sun shining in through their bedroom window. Just as he began opening his eyes, he could feel Jess' fingers along his thigh. He glanced back at her. She'd slid her hands into the leg band of his diaper.

"Oops, sorry. Did I wake you?" she said.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked with a long yawn.

"Just checking your diaper." she chirped.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"7:00 a.m" she said.

Sam groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

"Don't you have to be at work, right now?" asked Jess.

"I took today off. I thought I'd be hung over." mumbled Sam.

"Thats a laugh. Mr. Two Glasses of Wine. You want me to make you some breakfast?" said Jess smiling.

"No, I'm going back to bed. I'm gonna try sleeping in for once." mumbled Sam from under the covers.

"Well you're pretty soaked. I guess those glasses of wine went right through you." said Jess getting out of bed and stepping into some pink sweat pants.

"Work with me here, babe." she said pulling the covers off Sam and rolling him onto his side.

Sam groaned but kept his eyes closed. Just then, he felt his wife rip open the tapes of his diaper and the same rush of cool air came over him. He felt the wipes, then the powder, then the clean diaper being slid under his butt. Just as he was beginning to feel aroused again, he opened his eyes only to see Jess pulling the front of his diaper up and taping it into place. Sam sighed as Jess smoothed out the final tape. He quickly pulled down his t shirt to cover himself, then yanked the covers back over his head and closed his eyes, trying to ignore the thick padding between his legs. If nothing else, he was dry.

• Like 3

She's clearly in charge! It was at least nice of her to give him a hand job and change him on his birthday. Will he ever have vaginal sex again with her? How will this relationship develop as time passes?

Thanks for returning to the story. I hope another chapter will be coming (and maybe Sam as well, if not Jess too...) soon!

However the story goes, I like it.

• Like 1

He's submissive, but please don't make him be an idiot. Sooner or later he has to try a way to get some real sex from his wife.

Could be interesting to see what happens if once in a while he takes the initiative and invites her in a cruise or in a Caribbean island village.

Excellent story so far, very well written, I'm intrigued to see which direction you're headed in, as in diapers for full usage, humiliation, sex, or any and all of the above, whichever, keep up the good work, I envy your style of writing and I'm thoroughly impressed........Booboo

Dear New Guy, I'm enjoying your slowly developing tale and hope you continue for many chapters. A couple of common mistakes though. You lie down or I lay down, not laid down. Also genitals and gentiles are very different things. Gentiles are non-jews. made me laugh though.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Hey guys, sorry for the short, short update but theres a lot more to come. Ill have it up shortly.

------------------------------------

Jess just sat at the table blushing, nervous that someone in the restaurant might have heard her conversation with her best friend. Shelby smiled a little before pulled her blonde hair into a pony tail and closing her menu.

"So diapers have actually made Sam a better man, huh?" said Shelby with a small smirk on her face.

"Shelby! Shhh, not so loud, okay?" said Jess looking around nervously.

Jess always hated talking about her husband's bedwetting but, after their purchases from the medical supply store nearly a month ago, Shelby was all too curious about how things had turned out. Still smirking a little, Shelby leaned in a little bit and looked at Jess.

"Okay, okay, I don't want to embarrass you. But things have been better between you guys?"

"Yeah, they really have. Its not so much that they've made him a better man or anything, its just that we get along better. We're both sleeping better so we're both less cranky when we wake up, you know?"

"But didn't you say that Sam put up a bit of a fight for a while?" asked Shelby.

"No, I laid down the law that day and I told him he was going to be wearing... protection to bed. He just kept arguing about the whole 9:30 rule. Now he's much better. He's home by 9 every night and he's all ready for bed by 9:30."

"Good for you. No leaks?"

"No, no, we haven't had any leaks. They're... really absorbent."

"Well its good to know you showed him who's boss."

"Yeah... actually, it sounds kind of weird to say this but..."

"Jess? What is it?"

"Its nothing... its just that..." Jess had a small, shy smile on her face.

"Ever since he's been wearing... protection, we just haven't been fighting as much. He's home by 9 every night. Sometimes he even comes home early. He doesn't drink as much. And its kind of cute how shy he is about letting me see him in his diapers. I think this whole experience took his ego down a few notches, you know? Instead of groping me in the middle of the night or constantly looking for sex, he'll... put his arm around me. Or sometimes we'll just lay down in bed and cuddle."

"Thats nice. So... I take it the diapers haven't exactly improved your sex life."

"Shelby! Thats kind of a personal question."

"Okay, I'll take that as a 'no'. Jess, we're best friends. If I met some cute guy or got any action, I'd let YOU know. Wasn't last week Sam's birthday?"

"Yeah, it was."

"And?" asked Shelby inquisitively.

"Well, he had a stressful day at work and he was really tired but... I guess you could say I gave him a hand."

Shelby smiled.

"Now, could we please change the subject?" asked Jess.

"Sure. So are you all packed for your trip to L.A.?"

"Yeah, I'm all set. Actually Shelby, could I ask a favor of you while I'm gone these next two days?"

"Sure, anything."

The digital clock on Sam's dashboard read 8:57. He slid his tie out from around his shirt collar and tossed it onto the passenger seat. Just a few more minutes and he'd be home. While Sam knew that he would miss Jess while she was away, he was still looking forward to having the house all to himself. In some strange way, he felt like he did when he was a teenager and his parents went out of town. Of course, he didn't have any wild parties planned for tonight. Quite the opposite really. He planned to use the night as a chance to sit on the couch, drink a beer, relax, maybe watch an action film. All day, he'd been debating whether or not he'd wear a diaper to bed. Over the past month, he'd almost gotten used to taping a thick disposable diaper around his waist every night before 9:30. It was just part of his routine at this point. Still... there was something freeing about the idea that he wouldn't have to follow that same schedule and, if HE didn't want to wear a diaper to bed, he didn't have to. Washing the sheets the next day would be a simple maneuver and Jess would be none the wiser.

Sam fumbled a little with the keys to the front door before opening it and stepping inside. He took off his jacket and set it down on the couch along with his keys. Suddenly, Shelby walked out of the kitchen. Startled, Sam jumped a little as she emerged from behind the corner.

"Shit, Shelby you scared me." he said.

"I'm sorry, Sam. I didn't mean to scare you. Jess gave me a key."

Seeing her standing in his living room, Sam instantly felt nervous. Even though Shelby was one of Jess' best friends, he'd always been kind of shy around her. She stood about 2 inches taller than Sam and despite the fact that she was older, Sam always thought she was fairly attractive. Attractive, but intimidating. At 24 years old, Sam was more than 10 years younger than Shelby and he'd always had a suspicion that she looked down on him a little. After all, Shelby and Jess were best friends and told each other everything. And even though Shelby had never said anything to him, he was fairly certain that she knew about his bedwetting. Her friendly smile did little to reassure Sam. 'Why is she here?' Sam wondered.

"You know, I'm sorry, Jess actually left for L.A. this morning." said Sam.

"Yeah, I know. She asked me to drop by. She wanted me to pick up the mail, water your plants, just make sure everything's okay while she's gone." said Shelby.

"Well, thats nice I guess but, you know, I'm home. I could have done all of that." said Sam hesitantly.

"I know, Sam but Jess said you work late a lot and I told her I would be in your neighborhood."

"Okay, well, thanks for stopping by."

"Actually, Sam, Jess also wanted me to stop by so I could check on you."

"Check on me?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess she was in such a hurry to make it to the airport that she forgot to mention it. One of the reasons Jess wanted me to stop by tonight was to make sure you got diapered by 9:30."

"Wait, w-w-what?" asked Sam, tired and unsure if his ears were deceiving him.

"Jess told me its kind of an embarrassing subject for you. But she said you know 9:30 is the rule and you wouldn't give me any trouble."

"Oh, uh, no. I mean, of course not. Yeah, I was just about to go in there and get... uh, all ready for bed. I actually had kind of a long day."

"Great. Well, I'll just be out here if you need any help." said Shelby smiling.

"Oh, um, thats okay. I'll be okay, I mean, I know how to do it."

"Yeah... okay, Sam, Jess told me that you're still having trouble with getting the fit right and putting the tapes in the right places so since she's out of town, I'm going to be helping you out tonight. Jess said sometimes its easier for her to just get your supplies out and diaper you herself. I work at a hospital so changing adult diapers is something I'm really well versed in. If you want, I'd be more than happy to give you some help. If not, thats okay too. But at the very least, I'm gonna have to do a quick diaper check when you come out just to make sure the tapes are in place."

"L-l-look, I don't know what Jess told you exactly but... I'm fine. Really, its no big deal. I can handle it."

"Sweetie, I understand this is a little embarrassing for you, okay? I understand how you feel but... this isn't up to you. I'm here for Jess. Now when I leave here tonight, I want to be able to text my best friend and tell her that her husband is ready for bed and is going to be all dry tonight. So... I'm looking at my watch and its 9:19. You've got plenty of time to get ready and you can come out here at 9:30 and I'll check your diaper for you, okay?"

"Look Shelby, I know you and Jess are best friends but I really don't think-"

"Look, Sam if its not about your diaper, then I really don't want to hear about it. This isn't up for discussion, okay? I'm trying to be nice about this but I'm not leaving here until I see that your wearing a diaper and you've got the tapes fitting, okay? You better get in there, you're wasting time."

Sam was feeling so many emotions. He couldn't believe that Shelby could talk to him like that in his own house. But he was really mad at Jess. Now feeling defeated by Shelby's assertive personality, Sam hung his head and shuffled into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

• Like 3

Very good chapter. He is being dominated, but she seems to be doing it - in a strange way - out of love. Yes, he's allowing himself to be dominated, but again because he loves her. It is certainly not a conventional relationship, but she seems sincerely convinced that him being diapered is helping their relationship. Seems a little twisted for her to think this way, but I'm loving the story!

Sam picked up his cell phone and called Jess. He knew that getting her on the phone would be his only real leverage against Shelby, who now seemed a little irritated with him. No answer. Sam sat down on his bed and sighed. He knew he now had no choice but to get out his diapering supplies and get ready for bed. As he pulled the front panel of the diaper up covering himself, he began to consider just how pointless this nightly routine really was. He wondered why he should even bother diapering himself if Jess was just going to tell him he screwed up 5 seconds later. Still... except for his birthday, he loathed the experience of laying down and getting diapered by Jess. The fact that it was easy, convenient, and less work for him meant nothing in comparison to the embarrassment he felt. Wearing diapers was bad enough... but laying there helplessly while someone else put his diaper on for him was just humiliating. Now Jess was sending other people over to perform the task. And how could Jess even be sure that his diaper would leak? Its not like it had ever happened before. After all, by NOW, Sam thought he'd mastered it.

Sam stepped into a pair of sweat pants and took a deep breath before walking into the living room. He felt the same nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach that he'd had on the first night Jess had diapered him. Now he felt like he had to go through that same humiliation all over again.

"Okay... are you ready for me to check your diaper?" said Shelby with a friendly smile.

Sam just nodded as he slowly walked over to Shelby.

"Okay, lets get these off of you for now." said Shelby pulling his pants down to his ankles.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" asked Sam, indignantly.

"Um... fixing your diaper." said Shelby as if Sam had just asked the most obvious question in the world.

"Can I keep my pants on while we're doing this? You just have to look at the tapes, right?" pleaded Sam.

"No Sam, I can't. You realize that the longer you argue with me, the longer this whole process is going to take, right? If you could just be adult about the whole thing and lie down on the floor, we'd be done by now." said Shelby.

"Why do I even have to lay down?" asked Sam.

Shelby sighed.

"Sam... Jess is right. I can already tell you didn't get the tapes right. Now... are you going to do what I say? Or am I gonna have to tell Jess that you fought me on this every step of the way. Because frankly, I don't like the tone you've been taking with me."

Sam knew he was in trouble now. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster. He leaned over and pulled his feet out of his sweat pants and set them aside before laying down on the living room floor. He said nothing. Shelby knelt down beside him and ripped open the tapes on his diaper. As she pulled the front panel forward, Sam could feel the thick padding tightening more snugly around his genitals. Shelby then began pulling the tapes back into place.

"So Jess tells me you're excited about your little trip with her next weekend. Says you guys have been planning it for weeks." said Shelby as she pulled the last tape into place.

"Yeah, I guess so." said Sam unenthusiastically.

"Okay, you are all set for bed, mister." said Shelby standing up.

Sam sat up quickly, fumbling a little to get his pants pulled back up.

"Okay, well I've got to be getting home. I'll see you same time tomorrow. And I'll expect you to be a little more cooperative than you were tonight. Otherwise I might have to give Jess a call. Have a good night, Sam." said Shelby opening the front door.

Sam said nothing. He just held his breath until Shelby had shut the door behind her and locked it. He breathed a sigh of relief.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't see why you're so surprised, Sam. You know you can't get the tapes right. You know you need help, so whats the big deal. A few times last week I even diapered you." said Jess.

Sam just shook his head as he held his cell phone up to his ear.

"You still should have told me she was coming. She scared the hell out of me. I didn't expect to see anyone else in our apartment." he said.

"Okay, I'm sorry, Sam. That was my fault. I was just in a rush to get to the airport."

"And then she was being really rude to me, telling me that she didn't like the tone of voice I was using and that she'd have to call you."

"Yeah? Did you give her any trouble." asked Jess.

"Jess, shit, that doesn't matter. She was in my house and she was ordering me around and-"

"Well maybe if you didn't throw a temper tantrum like a child every time you had to get ready for bed, she wouldn't have to order you around."

"I never throw a temper tantrum, I just don't like it when-"

"I'm sorry, Sam. I can't argue with you right now. I have to go. I'm sorry I didn't tell you she'd be coming over. And just so you know, she'll be there again tonight, and I think you should be extra nice to her, okay?"

Sam said nothing. He just shook his head.

"I'll talk to you later. I love you... Sam? Sam, can you hear me?"

"Yeah... I love you too." said Sam, closing his cell phone and sliding it into his pocket.

'GREAT! There goes my Saturday night' he thought to himself. He walked back inside of the restaurant where his friends were waiting. It was only 7:45 at night and already he knew he'd have to be home early to put his diaper on. Still... he didn't want to let Jess, or even Shelby for that matter, ruin his evening. As often happened, Sam drank a few beers too many and ended up feeling a bit tipsy. Too embarrassed to tell his friends that he needed to be driven home by 9, he decided to simply call a cab.

"That'll cover it, right?" asked Sam standing up, a little unbalanced, and setting some cash down on the table.

"Whoa, Sam its only 9:05, what gives?" asked his friend.

"Sorry, Brad. The wife wants me home by 9:30." he said.

"Can't you tell her you're out with the guys and you'll be a little late?" he pressed.

"No, not tonight, man. I'm sorry. We're going on a trip together next weekend and I can't have my women mad at me." said Sam.

"Oh, I get it. A sort of second honeymoon?"

"Shit, I hope so. Its been, well... too long since I've had sex." said Sam.

"You and me both, bro. You need a ride?"

"No, I called a cab, thanks man." said Sam with a smile.

As Sam rode home, a part of him wished he had one friend close enough to confide in about his wetting. He honestly wasn't sure if Jess had been too hard on him or if she was absolutely right to treat him the way she did. After all, spending months waking up in a pee soaked bed was probably more than just a minor inconvenience to her. And while it was a great relief to escape the shame of soaking their bed every night, lately it was beginning to feel like wearing diapers just made his entire situation MORE embarrassing. 'Wetting the bed was bad enough, but how can you argue anything knowing that you NEED to wear diapers to bed like a toddler? Knowing that you NEED to have someone there to babysit you while you put them on' he thought.

Running up the stairwell to his apartment, the pressure on Sam's bladder was beginning to build. The elevator in the building had been out of order and Sam realized that he would have to use the stairs just as the beers he drank had begun to catch up with him. Still a little drunk and uncoordinated, Sam tripped just as he reached the top of the stairs. Standing up, Sam was relieved that he hadn't injured himself in the fall... until he began to feel a warm trickling down his pant leg. He tried crossing his legs but it was too late. The warm flood soaked through his boxer briefs creating an unmistakable wet spot over the front of his pants. Shivering a little in the cold night air, he looked at his watch. It was 9:47. Sam felt a little overwhelmed. 'Would Shelby be mad? Would Jess?' he wondered. After about a minute or two of worrying, the cold feeling of his wet pants just became too much. He had to go inside. He had to get warm. He didn't care how.

He took off his coat and held it in front of him. This might just conceal his accident. Although, he had to admit, he was very wet and his urine had dribbled all the way down his pant legs. He walked into the front door and saw Shelby sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and a tense look on her face.

"Hi." said Sam awkwardly.

"Hi yourself. I was wondering when you'd show up. Do you have any idea what time it is?" said Shelby.

"I know, I know. I'm really sorry I'm late. I got, uh, stuck in traffic and the elevator downstairs isn't working. Anyway, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Shelby, I just need to go and take a quick shower-"

"Oh no, no, no. I think you've been stalling long enough." said Shelby standing up and walking over to Sam.

She stopped about 3 feet away from him and sniffed the air.

"Sam, are you drunk?" she asked with an irritated look on her face.

"N-n-n-no. I just... had a few beers with the guys." said Sam timidly.

"Did you drive?!" asked Shelby, looking almost shocked.

Sam shook his head. Now getting nervous that Shelby was standing so close to him, he clutched his jacket even tighter, hoping that she wouldn't notice his pants.

"No, I got a cab. Thats why I was late. I'm sorry. I just have to go and shower and I'll be right back." said Sam slowly backing up towards his bedroom.

"I told you Sam, you can't stall anymore. What are you hiding?" asked Shelby following him as he inched across the room.

"Nothing, really." said Sam rather unconvincingly.

Now Sam's bedroom door was practically at his back and Shelby was standing right in front of him. Just as he was about to run into his bedroom and slam the door in Shelby's face, she reached forward and grabbed the jacket right out of his hands.

"Sam!" she shouted.

"I'm sorry, Shelby. It was an accident. I'm just going to jump in the shower and-"

"You peed your pants!?" she said in disbelief.

"I'm sorry."

"I wait here for nearly an hour for you and when you show up, you're drunk and you've wet your pants. Wow." said Shelby shaking her head and staring at Sam with a disgusted look on her face.

"Please don't tell Jess." Sam pleaded.

"I'm sorry Sam, if you think I'm going to keep this from Jess, you've got another thing coming. Every time I come over here its like dealing with a 15 year old. No, scratch that, its like dealing with a 5 year old. Take off your pants."

"Look, Shelby, I'm just going to go and take a quick shower, okay?"

"Sam, take off your pants. NOW." said Shelby.

Sam did as he was told. Embarrassed by the thought of Shelby seeing him naked, he kept his wet underwear on.

"Underpants too. Come on."

"Look Shelby, can I just-"

"Sam, you're really pushing your luck right now. I don't want to hear another word out of you until you're ready for bed, okay? Now take off your underpants."

Sam said nothing. He just peeled off his soaked underwear and handed it to Shelby. He now stood there wearing only a damp t shirt.

"Okay. You've got exactly 5 minutes to go to your bathroom and shower. I'll meet you in your bedroom when you're done. You obviously soaked yourself tonight so I wanna smell soap on every inch of your body when you get out. If you're not out in 5 minutes, I'll come in there and turn the water off myself. I'm not kidding, Sam. You're wasting time."

With that, Sam rushed into his bathroom, pulled off his shirt, and jumped under the warm water. The confusion, the fear, and being drunk all made Sam very disoriented. He couldn't think straight. One thing was certain in his mind, he wasn't going to argue with Shelby again. With no watch, Sam quickly became nervous that his 5 minutes might be up so he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. Emerging from the steam filled bathroom, he saw Shelby sitting on his bed with a large, opened diaper in her hand. On the bed, he saw a towel with a bottle of baby powder and a tube of rash cream next to it.

"Okay, Sam take off your towel and lay down on here." said Shelby patting the side of the bed.

Sam hesitated. He said nothing but the idea of standing naked before Shelby really made him nervous. It had been years since anyone but Jess had seen him naked and MONTHS since Jess had even seen him naked!

"I work as a nurse, Sam. Its nothing I haven't seen before. If you want, I can get you a shirt." she said setting the large diaper down on the bed and walking over to the dresser and opening it up.

She pulled out a t shirt and walked over to Sam. She grabbed the towel and pulled it off of him with one quick tug. Sam covered himself with his hands. He was a little surprised when Shelby walked up behind him and wrapped the towel around the upper half of his body and dried him off a little bit. The entire process probably lasted only 20 seconds, but it felt like it was taking forever. He still couldn't believe he was totally naked.

"Okay, you can put this on." she said handing him his t shirt.

Sam quickly pulled it over himself. He pulled the t shirt down to cover himself.

"Okay, lay down." said Shelby.

Sam did as he was told setting his bare butt down on the towel.

"Okay, grab your knees and try pulling em' to your chest for me."

As Sam did this, she slid his diaper underneath his butt before opening the tube of rash cream. Sam jumped a little when he felt Shelby's cool hand begin rubbing the rash cream onto his butt cheeks.

"Its okay, sweetie. Take it easy. I'm just doing this to make sure you don't get a rash."

The feeling of her touching his naked butt was so awkward. For a minute, he even wondered if Jess would consider this cheating. But he knew just how silly such a thought really was. Shelby had zero interest in him. The way she saw it, at best, Sam was nothing more than an irresponsible teenager she had to order around. At worst, she saw him as a toddler with serious potty problems. His thought process was interrupted as he felt her hands slide up between his legs briefly. He then felt a tickling sensation on his cheeks as she began to sprinkle baby powder on him.

"Okay, down."

Just as he released his legs, he felt her pulling the front panel of his diaper up and taping it in place.

"Okay, you are all diapered up. And I think since you've had a bit too much to drink, it might be better if you rested up so you won't be too hung over when Jess gets back tomorrow. What do you think?"

Sam said nothing. He was still a little shocked that Shelby had just diapered him like he was a toddler.

"Sam? You can speak now."

"Yeah, um, okay, sure."

"Okay, Sam. Now I'm sorry I had to be so stern with you earlier but you were really pushing my buttons. If I do this again for Jess, I want to know that you'll cooperate with me and not give me any arguments, okay? Now do you have anything you want to say to me?"

"Um.... s-s-sorry." he said, still laying on the bed in only his diaper and a t shirt.

The dry talc felt strange between his butt cheeks.

"Its okay, sweetie." she said with a small smile walking out of his room and pulling the door shut behind her.

In all the confusion, Sam realized that he really had to pee again. It was the beer, he thought. Of course, if he hadn't been in such a rush, he probably would have just gone in the toilet after he got out of the shower. Since Shelby was gone and he was finally alone, he figured he had nothing to worry about. Drunk and tired, Sam let go and began peeing into his diaper. He smiled knowing that as the garment swelled it would wick all the moisture away from his skin. There was one thing Sam had to admit that he liked about wearing diapers - whenever he wore them, all his 'accidents' were totally guiltless. He pulled the covers over himself and snuggled into bed feeling the warmth between his legs. But after only a couple of minutes, he felt a little thirsty. He reasoned that a glass of water would probably help to prevent a hang over the next morning. Without giving it a second thought, he stumbled over to the door and walked out into the kitchen.

There was Shelby standing in the living room, holding her cell phone to her ear.

"Sam? Whats the matter, you can't sleep?" she asked.

Sam instantly pulled the front of his t shirt down over his diaper, hoping she wouldn't notice that he'd wet. He felt so vulnerable, not to mention chilly, with nothing but a t shirt to cover himself.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked, fearing that she'd already called Jess.

"Just checking my voicemail before I head out... can I help you with anything?" she asked.

"Um, uh, no. I'm fine, really. I just wanted a glass of water."

"Okay... does Jess usually let you have fluids after 9?"

"Yeah, she does." he said indignantly.

"Okay, well, you're all diapered. Whats the worst that could happen, right?" she said with a small smile.

Slowly, Sam walked over to the kitchen cabinet and got a glass. He began filling it in the sink. Shelby seemed to just be standing in the living room holding her cell phone to her ear. Chugging his glass of water, Sam quickly moved to retreat to his bedroom, making sure to pull the front of his shirt down as far as it would go to ensure his diaper would remain concealed. His diaper felt noticeably different now and he couldn't help but waddle a little as it drooped between his legs. Just as he began turning to nob to open his bedroom door, he heard the voice.

"Sam, wait a second." said Shelby.

"What?" he said casually glancing back at her.

"Did you wet your diaper?" she asked walking over to him.

"Uh... no." he said now practically tearing his shirt as he stretched it down to cover his diaper.

"Um, yeah I think you did. Look at you. That can't be comfortable. Let me see." she said grabbing his wrist and pulling it up to reveal his diaper.

The sagging white bulge between his legs was obvious.

"Oh, yep. Wow, you just can't stay dry tonight, can you? Jess said this happens a lot when you drink. C'mon." she said leading him by the hand and going into the bedroom.

She pulled out his blue package of diapers along with a box of baby wipes.

"Lay down on the towel." she said.

'Not this again' Sam thought to himself climbing back onto the bed.

"You're just a little pee machine tonight, aren't you?" she said ripping the tapes and opening his soggy diaper.

She slid it out from under him and threw it away in his diaper genie.

"I guess it was all that alcohol you drank. Seriously, I diapered you like 10 minutes ago. I guess I should have known something was up when you waddled into the kitchen with that awkward look on your face. You know you need to find somebody to change you as soon as you wet. You could get a rash sleeping in that diaper all night."

Sam flinched as Shelby slid the cool wipes over his skin. Finally, she opened a dry diaper and slid it underneath his butt before shaking loads of powder onto his crotch and rubbing it in. She pulled the diaper into place and quickly taped it up.

"Okay... there you go. Now please try to keep this one dry for a little longer okay, sweetie? Sweet dreams." she said standing up and walking out.

• Like 6

I'm wonderning where you want to go from here. Basically, this new add was a dosage increase of concepts and treatments already seen before. This remains extremely pleasant to read, thanks to your far better-than-average writing ability, but a plot twist of some kind would be nice...

• 2 weeks later...