LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Dependent On Your Diapers

I am in diapers around the clock, 24/7. I am wondering about others into the 24/7 lifestyle, are you diaper dependent. I started wearing full time in my early twenties. For years despite my longing to be incontinent I was not. I either had to force myself to pee or stayed away from the bathroom to the point of no return and then the flood gates would open. I found it got much easier as the years went by. Now the very few times I am out of a diaper, end up being a huge mistake as I have very little bladder control left. I spent some time today without one due to a case of diaper rash and I soaked my desk chair. It's obvious what side of the fence I am on. So I look forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

Guest Saturnine

Yea I am for the most part psycholigcally dependant. A thread I started in a subforum recently ties in with this thread. I have sleep problems, as evinced by the fact it's the middle of the night and I am up. Recently I decided to try messing in bed to see if it would work and miraclously it did. For the past week I've messed my diapers before going to bed and have gotten tons of sleep. The cleanup in the morning is horrificly complicated, but for some psychological reason it works, and that's only after I gave up on conventional methods like sleeping pills. It does make me nervous that I may only ever get sleep in my life if I mess myself in bed, but I don't know what else to do. I can't do it every night, like tonight. I am diapered right now, but sitting in bed purposfully NOT messing myself now because my thighs do need to breath and I hate rash. So yes, I like the comfort, but it's possible I need them permanently for bed messing. Or whatever it is.

I've been a DL for many years but was only wearing when i wanted to, but always wet them. 3.5 months ago i decided to go 24/7. In that time i have seen a change in my bladder and wetting. I have diminished bladder capacity and minimal control for holding back, i've even had a few wet nights. When i went 24/7 i had decided that i was no longer going to use the toilet, apart from messing, and would use my diaper for its intended purpose...if i had some degree of inco then so be it. Well 3.5 months later i am heading towards inco. I can still hold for a few minutes but its not easy and getting progressively more difficult.

Last week i started getting bladder spasms, a sure sign my bladder is losing its muscle tone and function and that the sphincter is also starting to become ineffective. Since the spasms started I am wet more or less all the time. I am dribbling now during changes unless i make a huge effort not to. The thought of not being diapered fills me with fear. I'm not 100% sure if my initial desire was to become inco, but now that prospect is more or less a reality I have no problems with it and am looking forward to becoming totally dependent on diapers, which i guess will be within the next 3-5 months. I had a 3 consecutive wet nights last week, but since friday have woken up dry, so does seem that i still do have some bladder function left which i could save if i wanted to, but i really don't.

I am looking forward to having no control and needing my diapers 24/7.

• Like 1

I've started to wear 24/7 as well. I still have control of my bladder etc. but i like the security of knowing that if had to i could wet anytime i needed to. I started to wet at night so I started to wear all the time and to be honest i love the feeling of being in a wet diaper.Happy i'm from greenfield we should get together for a beer.

I've started to wear 24/7 as well. I still have control of my bladder etc. but i like the security of knowing that if had to i could wet anytime i needed to. I started to wet at night so I started to wear all the time and to be honest i love the feeling of being in a wet diaper.Happy i'm from greenfield we should get together for a beer.

Email me at jrbonk@wi.rr.com for my phone number

Guest Saturnine

Personally I would despise being physically dependant on diapers. It would suck soooo much to not have the freedom to go out once not diapered and have to worry about poop slipping out or something of the nature.

I prefer the emotional dependancy.

Yes, sort of :huh: Many days I could control the minor leakage with a herculean effort even as some pee escaped when the spasms hit, but with diapers my mind and my pants are in a far better condition :lol: Some days being undiapered is not an option at all :( I need to eat so I do; I need to drink so I do; I need to wear diapers so I do :whistling: And I like doing those things so it's all good B)

Bettypooh

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Is it possible to be so emotionally dependant it becomes physically dependant? I ask because I hope not, because I crave diapers so much and so often I think my body will eventually quit holding my poop and pee back and my bowels will release into my diaper as I browse the video game section of walmart.

I am diapered full time. I have an overactive bladder, stress incontinence and am now blessed with a large prostate. This keeps me in diapers or pullups full time.

Stay Pampered :smiley-baby-boy:

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I am in diapers around the clock, 24/7. I am wondering about others into the 24/7 lifestyle, are you diaper dependent. I started wearing full time in my early twenties. For years despite my longing to be incontinent I was not. I either had to force myself to pee or stayed away from the bathroom to the point of no return and then the flood gates would open. I found it got much easier as the years went by. Now the very few times I am out of a diaper, end up being a huge mistake as I have very little bladder control left. I spent some time today without one due to a case of diaper rash and I soaked my desk chair. It's obvious what side of the fence I am on. So I look forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

I am dependent on them for stress relief. Whenever I get extremely stressed I crave them and they help me cope by reminding me of simpler times before I had to deal with the responsibilities of being an adult.

Guest gnappies

Well were all in someway dependant on them or we wouldn't be here :D

Apart from our inco members, all the rest wear by choice, including me. We all have varying degrees of desires for nappy's/diapers. I don't think it's so much dependency for us that wear by choice, but we have found something that flicks a 'switch' in us, once found it can never be ignored again.

I'm glad I have my 'switch', it's different for all of us, some to relax, comfort or arousal, some rarely some 24/7. A lot of people never find a 'switch', and a lot deny it.

So I'm dependant in the fact I know something that I really like, it's my 'thing' :)

Guest Saturnine

My personal view is that if one (like SquareDuck) depends fully on diapers to make them happy, they should seek professional help. This is not a member bashing, but a simple observation. If ANYONE depends on ONE thing to make them happy, there are some deep seeded mental issues that should be addressed professionally.

Imagine a drug addict depending on heroine to be happy.

Imagine a sex addict depending on sex to be happy.

Imagine a gambler depending of the thrill of the game to be happy.

Imagine Scrooge depending on money to be happy.

Imagine Oprah depending on Praise to be happy.

If there is ever ONE thing you MUST HAVE to be happy, then there is something inherently wrong with the person mentally and help should be sought.

This is not an attack post, and I will prove that by saying I have to seek help myself regularly because a majority of my life's happiness comes from education. In that, I have to constantly be somehow involved in learning to be happy. I can't sit by and not be doing something, which IS a problem.

Square Duck, have you ever or are you seeking help for your happiness issues? Diapers are great, but should not be the sole basis for your happiness. It really shouldn't be. It shouldn't be for anybody.