LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Guys Steal Diapers?

Guest Tibian

Used to take them from neighbor and family friends who still had kids And once from the nurses office when i was an office worker. I was just a kid when i did. Probably only steal from a hospital now.

I don't condone condone stealing, but stealing from a hospital, almost seems justifiable, they have been ripping off their patients for years.

I don't condone condone stealing, but stealing from a hospital, almost seems justifiable, they have been ripping off their patients for years.

How so?

Guest Wetnmessy247

How so?

Insanely priced medical bills.

John Doe goes to hospital for small surgery. Dr. Jim has one pre surgery consultation for ten minutes. Surgery takes ten minutes. John Doe is out of hospital in few hours. John Doe gets bill totalling 10,000 dollars. Turns out Dr. Jim likes to charge patients in consultation and surgery by the second. Each second costs 10 dollars because Dr. Jim doesn't want to miss golf with the buddies unless he gets rediculous compensation for lost fun time.

Hospitals charge rediculous amounts for simple things.

I don't think stealing diapers is enough for payback. I think payback would be casing Doc's home, waiting for family to leave for vacation, break in and destroy all valuables, take money from safe, piss on wife's Azalia bushes, and kill dog with frisbee.

Ok, seriously hospitals don't care about missing supplies. Gloves, wipes, diapers, toilet paper, etc etc wtc is as expendable as the same things at busy hotels. Things are expected to go missing.

So hallelujah brother, Next surgery, take the diaper bag and stock up.

Bed pansies.

Don't blame the hospitals or the doctors... blame the insurance companies, they are the reason it costs so much for medical care in this country. A hospital wouldn't charge several thousand dollars for a procedure if the insurance companies said they wouldn't pay that much.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Go to canada.

Free health care.

..and public pot smoking.

I never stole diapers, but when I was 15 and I didn't want my parents to know I was having some bladder issues, I'd order free samples and have them sent to an elderly couple next door to us. I would put their names on the free sample form with my home address. Once I received the free samples in the mail, my parents thought, "Okay, so they're old and they need it. Whatever," and they'd ask me to hand-deliver the mail to the neighbors. It all went according to plan... until I got caught, of course.

Don't blame the hospitals or the doctors... blame the insurance companies, they are the reason it costs so much for medical care in this country. A hospital wouldn't charge several thousand dollars for a procedure if the insurance companies said they wouldn't pay that much.

So, the problem is that the insurance companies pay for procedures at their market price instead of forming a large cartel and fixing prices to their liking? I take it you favor single payer?

Interesting. This thread has gone from being about stealing diapers, to a retarded pissing match between lonope and MommyGweniebear, to being about hospitals and insurance companies charging their patients out the ass.

Me thinks this thread has run its course and needs to be locked.

So, the problem is that the insurance companies pay for procedures at their market price instead of forming a large cartel and fixing prices to their liking? I take it you favor single payer?

The problem is that insurance companies are the ones setting "market price". If there was no medical insurance people wouldn't see a doctor at such exorbitant prices because they couldn't afford it. Hospital and clinic revenues would fall, and prices would come down until things balanced out. Supply and demand can't function with insurance companies working the way they do. Medical insurance wasn't created to help patients... it was created to make greedy people rich.

Let's look at it this way, Police Officers and Firemen save lives too... I don't see any of them making $100,000+ a year like doctors do.

Or we can consider auto insurance. Your auto insurance pays for damages if you get in an accident, but it does not cover "routine maintenance" like oil changes. So an oil change costs $25-50, something the average person can afford a few times a year. If we applied that metric to medical care... a routine physical, yearly checkup, or office visit when you have a cold should only cost $50 or so. But since health insurance covers "routine maintenance" the insurance companies have worked with medical personnel to jack the prices up, and a simple office visit costs $500 or more.

That's the beauty of auto insurance being legally required for every driver in the US, basic coverage is affordable for everyone and the major companies are always trying to cut prices or offer a new deal to get people to switch. We can only hope that once all this healthcare legislation is worked out a similar system can be set up.

im like others had reliateves and younger cousins i would steal from and EVERY now and then from a grandma that lived with us and would get some of hers ..all though first time i did this i was scared to death even though no one was home each time i wore............

Theft is wrong. I can guarantee you that if I ever stole something, I would've been on the ass end of a major ass kicking. If you steal something, you've just put your life in the hands of whoever you stole it from. I will not have any pity on anyone who happens to get the shit kicked out of them, or gets maimed or killed for stealing something. Anyone over the age of 3 should know better than to take stuff that's not theirs...

I would like to apologize ahead of time if I seem too harsh in this post. I'm sure a lot of us, including myself, are guilty of taking a diaper or two from a relative or sibling when growing up. I fully understand the fact that as a young child or adolescent, there really is no other option for obtaining them. However, I am very disturbed by the way some people, as fully independent adults, are admitting to taking them from people you don't even know, stealing from nurseries, or even breaking and entering to get them, as this brilliant DL did recently: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=22541. Although I have accepted the fact that having a diaper fetish is an undeniable part of my life, I would never even consider stealing them from anyone, PERIOD . Even under extreme circumstances, for example, having no money to buy them or whatever reason, as legal adults we should know the difference between right and wrong.

People who have to steal diapers to fulfill their fetish are in the same class as a drug addict to me. They need help, just as a person who is addicted to drugs or alcohol needs rehab. The moral of the story is this: PLEASE, if you must resort to stealing to fulfill your fetish, I encourage you to seek the help of a qualifed therapist IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 1

I've heard they can't drug test you at work.

That's not true either. I'm a habitual pot smoker, having moved from SoCal to Calgary and let me tell you... It ain't much better here. Sure, some weed is better (B.C.) and it is half the price, but no public smoking, and believe me they can drug test you. From what I've heard, we (Canada) were making progress when it came to weed, but then Mr. Man Boy Harper came along... And now not so much.

Passing a drug test was a requirement for employment at the place I work. You even sign a contract stating that if you ever fail a drug test then the company has grounds to fire you immediately. There is also a random drg test program in place as well.

I am not proud of it whatsoever but when I was younger (like 13-14 ish) I stole diapers from the store on more than one occasion . Actual adult diapers, not baby diapers. Again, I am not proud of it but I lived in a poor family and had no allowance. My mother refused to let me have a paper route and I was not legally old enough to work to earn money. I felt that I NEEDED them and had no other choice. Whenever I would earn any money at all though I would legitimately buy them. I haven't been able to fathom stealing them since I have been old enough to work and earn my own money.

in new hampshire you actually dont have to have auto insurance.... just wanted to share that interesting fact of the day lol

1-800-SAFE AUTO, pick up the phone, the call is free...God I hate that commercial.

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

I love 1800 Safeauto commercials.

It gives me something to use as a torture device on my little sex slave hostages in my basement.

• 3 weeks later...

in new hampshire you actually dont have to have auto insurance.... just wanted to share that interesting fact of the day lol

When they say Live Free or Die, they mean it... they don't care which one!