LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Incontinence Plan..........

Goerge

FYI the supplies the NHS provides are commonly held to be below Depends in quality, so it might not even be really worth your while to try to claim them.

Also, if you really did stiff the delivery guy then you are a bad person and I sincerely hope every food item you purchase has been spat in multiple times. By disgusting fat people with STDs.

• Like 1

Goerge,

the 'fr' number on foley catheters relate to the length and thickness of the device. If you increase the size of the catheter,

1 - You will most likely tear your urethra (tube in your penis) while inserting the catheter. Since the urethra has no immune system, you WILL get blood poisoning.

2 - Increasing the opening in the internal/external sphincter in proportion to the diameter of the urethra will only stretch the muscle. They will still be able to fully close.

I suggest that you use some other methodology to reach your goals. Your current suggestion will be extremely painful, can kill, and has no chance of making you incontinent.

• Like 2

Thnaks babykeiff, having never had a catheter inserted before my plan was solely based on things I've read on the internet and the likely outcomes. This site was a huge inperation for this idea... http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.med.nursing/browse_thread/thread/699013b52ee9341/4a227ffdbd87d2cb?hl=en&q=patients+rendered+totally+incontinen

""" The oldest 'trick' in the book, going back only god knows for how long, is

as soon as someone starts to leak around a catheter, they slam in a larger

size. And they keep slamming 'em in until they run out of French. I cannot

tell you how many times in my practice I have seen urethras permanently

damaged, and patients rendered totally incontinent, by this practice. Many

others suffer from a syndrome (mainly from frequent urethral dilations) of a

terrible sense of urinary urgency from having their urethras 'stretched'. We

cannot find anything else wrong with this group of patients, and believe me,

they are on the edge, all the time. """

Question everything you read on the internet. Research and double research to find out if it is true. If you keep finding opposing ideas go to a TRAINED professional. Do this ESPECIALLY when it has something to do with your health and well being. We are only given one body to live in, and we screw it up that it. DONE.

~Brian

How can it be fraud if I'v actually made myself incontinent, I'll have a genuine reason to receive incontinence pads and well within my right too. Even if I disclose that I've purposely damaged my body I'm still entitled to receive them.

Goerge, it would be fraud because of the simple fact that you have MADE YOURSELF INCONTINENT. The health system is there to help those who have a genuine medical problem. You do not. You are not incontinent because of of an accident, genetics, or disability. You have full normal continence. If you become incontinent by your own actions, this is not the problem of the UK government, its yours. You made the decision to become incontinent, you have to deal with it now.

Let me ask you a question. If someone walked up to you and told you that they had knocked out all their teeth with a sledgehammer because they wanted to wear dentures, but you had to pay for his dentures (and you have no choice but to pay for them) what would your reaction be? YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING. Where do you think the government gets the money for the Health system? From taxes from your fellow English citizens. You would be taking money out of the pockets of other working men and women to pay for something you desire.

I can sympathize with your desire to be incontinent, in many ways I would like the same thing. Its not something that comes easily. Depending on how old you are and when you were potty trained, you are going to have to do literally decades of physical muscle-memory. Thats not something thats going to disappear overnight. Its going to take time. For many kids it takes upwards of 6 months to be fully potty-trained. I've heard it said that it can take double to 3 times the amount of time to untrain a muscle memory as it did to learn it in the first place. The fact that you can wet in almost any position easily IS progress whether you want to believe it or not. Its entirely possible that you will never achieve fully unawareness incontinence. I'm afraid youre at the point where your desire for incontinence is affecting your judgement. You seriously need to step back, calm down and examine things before you go any further....you're going to end up hurting yourself.

I don't think he'd want any of the diapers the gov't would be willing to offer as I'm sure they are about as thin as a sheet and institutual like. They would get very old, very fast.

Infact Tena slip have got the contract for surplying nappies in my county.

Guest Katharsys

I don't think he'd want any of the diapers the gov't would be willing to offer as I'm sure they are about as thin as a sheet and institutual like. They would get very old, very fast.

I can vouch for this fact. I received diapers from the VA for about 2 years, when I was without insurance. What they sent me were the very thin, almost useless Kendall Simplicity that would break down with about half a void.

They got very old, very fast...

George, that's a very thought provoking tale of how you got arrested for stealing a takeaway. It provokes me to think, why did they think you did it, and did you do it, and if so, why? If you get your jollies by wetting yourself, fine. If you want to make yourself incontinent, do it at your own expense. If you want to argue there's nothing wrong with deliberately damaging your body and getting free supplies from the NHS, I don't agree. Do you actually pay any taxes? I never realised sleazy, amoral chavs were into this kind of thing. Or are you just trolling the forums to wind people up?bash.gif

First Goerge comes on and comes up with a story that he found a Dr in the orient that would perform surgery to make him incontinent. Then there are no posts from him for a long time. People actually showed concern during that time. Then several months later he comes back on saying he backed out. Now his stories are becoming far fetched again. He just gets off on posting things that gets him off. His fetish is internet boards. Becoming incontinent is the tool.

I know a really quick method to make yourself incontinent...okay so here's what you'll need:

1 large roll of paper towels

1 sock

Phone

Pencil

Lube

Drill

3/8" Drill bit (long)

First, call an ambulance to where you're at before you start anything. After calling, you then unlock and open the door so the paramedics can easily enter your home. Place paper towels everywhere around where you will be seated and wad up balls of paper towels and place off to the side but within reach. These will be used later. Put the 3/8" drill bit in the drill an apply generous amounts of lube to the drill bit. Then sit down and place the sock in your mouth. Shove the drill bit up your urethra until it enters your bladder. Turn the drill on for about 2 seconds and quickly remove. As you're chewing holes through the sock, you will now use the paper towels you waded up around you to stop the geyser of blood and urine streaming from your urethra. As you're doing all that, take the pencil and shove it in your eye. This will stop you from seeing what you just did and somewhat keep your mind off of the pain below the waist. As you pass out on the floor, just pray the paramedics are there soon enough to stop the bleeding before you die. If you live, congrats, you'll be incontinent!!!

WARNING: DO NOT ACTUALLY TRY THIS, AS IF IT ACTUALLY NEED TO BE SAID, JUST COVERING MY DIAPERED BUTT.

• Like 1

Whats with all the hang ups about me receiving incontinence supplies if I'm genuinely incontinent, even if I did purposely cause it? Fuck I'll still have a medical condition requiring them and well within my rights to receive them. But I don't want to become incontinent for the sake of a couple of boxes of free nappies. I want to do it because I've had a life long emotional desire to achive incontinence which run's deep. I can easily make an appointment now to see the community continence nurse and start to receive continence supplies without no fuss. I'm not going to tell you why! But I don't and I will continue to buy my own.

Ok, you're trolling. You gotta be.

If not, I'm glad I'm not in Europe wasting my tax dollars on you. You are going to permanently damage yourself then EXPECT government help because NOW you have genuine problem? The issue isn't the outcome, it's the action that has so many people unhappy over this. This world is bad enough as it is with the leeches on our government services. It drains resources away from people who ACTUALLY have need for it. YOU would be CREATING a need through for an unnecessary purpose. THAT IS THE PROBLEM...

And I know I'm wasting my time. You haven't HEARD a single word on two pages. Why start now? Stupid is as stupid does....

PS - I have no need for government assistance and I receive none, therefore I am certified hypocrite free...

BabyKeiff, I understand what you're saying. If George was saying he was going to do this and not expect government help, I'd not say a thing and be happy for him. But he wants to make himself incontinent and expect government money, that's just wrong. It takes away from the other many people who do need the help. In addition, people not saying anything is what lets this type of attitude and morals prevail. I'm getting fed up with it and will be silent no longer.

BabyKeiff, I understand what you're saying. If George was saying he was going to do this and not expect government help, I'd not say a thing and be happy for him. But he wants to make himself incontinent and expect government money, that's just wrong. It takes away from the other many people who do need the help. In addition, people not saying anything is what lets this type of attitude and morals prevail. I'm getting fed up with it and will be silent no longer.

To be honest Opie I don't give a flting crap about your self righteousness. You don't even pay taxes in this country and if you did I still would not care!

SREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!

LMAO, self rightousness? That's what's this is called? Oh, I see now. :) In all my 32 years, I've never been called self rightous. Asshole, dick, fuckup, screwup, funny, smart, dumb, stupid. But never self rightous.

Let me be absolutely clear. I have no problem with you changing yourself up so you can be incontinent. That's your perogative. I'd be happy and celebrate with you, buy you a beer. My one and only problem is with your idea of supporting your habit.

And if you think either of our taxes stay in our respective countries? Try again. Where do you think the United Nations gets their funds? Bake sales? Where does that money go? I may not pay taxes in your country, but I'd bet I'd find a few million like me where you live. People who would be most unhappy about someone purposely injuring themselves to become incontinent and then ask for government help to support that habit.

I have no problems helping people in need. Single parents struggling to make ends meet, folks laid off because our economy went to shit. Health insurance is expensive, so if you get hurt accidentally, the government helps you out. That's one thing. Those people I don't mind helping with my tax dollars. To waste my hard earned money on a project like yours, it's disgusting.

I don't know about taxes in Europe. But I never see 28% of my paycheck. $900 a week is gone to taxes. That's $3600 a month. Money I've worked for. Money that's GIVEN to the welfare leeches who's only inability is getting off their ass.

So when I finally lose my continence by going down the 24/7 road, I visit my doctor for some unrelated element, he examines and notices I'm wearing a slightly damp nappie, he asks me if I'm having incontinence issues and refers me to see the continence nurse, I go through all the tests and its apparent I have severe stress incontinence, I get a prescription for pads. Whats wrong with that? Its not like I'm faking it....

George, you just don't get it, do you? I guess I'm expecting too much out of some people. Omission of the truth is still deceit and dishonest. No matter how you look at it.

CreepyMouse, not quite that, but close enough you start paying attention to where your money goes with the government... I'll admit I didn't care much till about two years ago, then I got a pay raise that put me in a different tax bracket. That hurt big time. :(

Dude, you lose 900 a week in TAXES? Holy sheep! That means you make more than $150,000 a year, right? My whole household income is less than you pay in taxes per week. *hangs head in disappointment*

You'd be surprised how much you lose to taxes overall even if you have a relatively low-paying job. A few years ago when I was doing my paystub analysis, every two weeks I was losing $230 to Federal taxes, $115 to FICA, $78 to State, and $27 to local. I only made $35000 a year at that point. I was making gross over $1400 a paycheck, but I lost almost a third of that to various taxes. Why do you think so many folks push for tax breaks? Its not just the wealthy that benefit from them....its just that they're often the only ones that are aware of how much they have to gain from them.

Thats the main reason I oppose to anyone working the system and wasting the money that I put into the government. I don't mind paying taxes, according to my beliefs it is the duty of the citizen to pay taxes. BUT I loathe seeing that money wasted by the government (i.e. $15.4 million spent on Congressional vacations/"fact-finding trips" last year). And I get really pissed off when people work the system. A lie of omission is still a lie. Yes, Goerge you are incontinent, diapered 24/7, but it leaves out the fact that you CHOSE that route yourself. Why should someone else have to pay for a decision you made? You are NOT entitled to health care and free goodies just because you happen to be incontinent. If you were truly disabled, thats another story, but you're not.

As I've said before, I wish you the best of luck in gaining your incontinence. Just please, don't require that your fellow citizens pay for your decsion. Man up to it, and provide for yourself.

It seems as though there will be no changing of Georges mind. Remember its deeps seeded as he says. Let him keep increasing the fr size of the cath to achieve his goal. Little does he know that it will probably require working his way to a 5/8" garden hose before he becomes incontinent. The Drs. will catch on and he will get much more than he bargained for.

and the doc still allows him NHS and NHS doesn't have a problem with it, then so be it, but like was said if you get NHS and do not tell them this was intentional then you are lieing and cheating the system, don't those fuckers (gov't) take enough from us as it is, don't encourage them.

If I were English, and paying tax dollars to NHS, and NHS let that happen, I'd be very upset at the government and demanding to know why this was going on. Kinda like who isn't following procedure and policy. It's just like Octomom here in California. She made huge news for about two or three days about having 8 babies, till it came out that she already 6 and had invitro fertilization for the currrent last batch of kids.