LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

? About Xpmedical

Guest diapered67

does xpmedical.com really take 2 weeks to ship to canada? i wanna get the attends diapers from them so bad...but i don't wanna hold the excitement for 2 whole weeks or more lol

so anyone who has used that site from canada...any imput? thank you

I do not know about Canada... but it takes about a week to get to Hawaii... I would think you would get your diapers quicker than hawaii.

Diapered67

Shipping by ground takes between a few days (if you live on the west coast) or a bit over a week if you live on the east coast..

They turn the orders pretty quick, you're at the mercy of UPS or whatever.

XP medical is wonderful! I ordered a case of Abriform X-Plus on Tuesday and it got here today. And by the way, I'm wearing one of the X-Plus right now, and they are VERY thick! I have a nice waddle going on when i walk.

Agreed. I ordered a case of Abenas from them on Tuesday and they got here this afternoon, but then again, they're only a few hundred miles away. Actually I ordered from KCK and XP at the same time, and got both packages today, they probably shared a plane ticket. :)

I highly recommend both vendors, they both rock, but for different items.

does xpmedical.com really take 2 weeks to ship to canada? i wanna get the attends diapers from them so bad...but i don't wanna hold the excitement for 2 whole weeks or more lol

-----------------------------------------------

xp ships from Michigan now. wait until they arrive, or find someone with crappier diapers that is clsoer. You can't have everything, and everything takes time.

• 2 weeks later...

XP is awesome company to deal with, I'm in ontario, and they've been most helpful getting stuff sent out.

the deal with shipping is this. if you use Ground, it will take ~2 weeks, it will cost you less.

if you HAVE to HAVE IT RIGHT NOW. try giving em a call and asking 'em to ship via fed ex or any other courier.

like UPS, fedex has a brokerage house so they can clear items through customs fast. they charge a premium for this service that will be billed seperately, with fedex you'll receive the invoice in the mail.

to give you an example i ordered two cases, they were shipped quickly.

the cost for shipping was ~30$ per case

the cost of the brokerage fee was about the same 30$ per case.

it adds up.

so if you've got the money to burn, or you need it fast, go for it. otherwise try to find a local source.

Cheers.

if you're canadian and looking for abena product, try b4ns.com, they ship out of montreal and have decent service.

• 2 months later...

XP is awesome company to deal with, I'm in ontario, and they've been most helpful getting stuff sent out.

the deal with shipping is this. if you use Ground, it will take ~2 weeks, it will cost you less.

if you HAVE to HAVE IT RIGHT NOW. try giving em a call and asking 'em to ship via fed ex or any other courier.

like UPS, fedex has a brokerage house so they can clear items through customs fast. they charge a premium for this service that will be billed seperately, with fedex you'll receive the invoice in the mail.

to give you an example i ordered two cases, they were shipped quickly.

the cost for shipping was ~30$ per case

the cost of the brokerage fee was about the same 30$ per case.

it adds up.

so if you've got the money to burn, or you need it fast, go for it. otherwise try to find a local source.

Cheers.

if you're canadian and looking for abena product, try b4ns.com, they ship out of montreal and have decent service.

medical mart has better prices than b4ns -- and they DON'T charge for shipping. 800 268 2848 -- and, up until the diapers were changed, they carried Attends Slip (I bought their last two cases)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just received a shipment from Canada at work. I had to fill out many forms to get the material into the US. I immagine that getting stuff in to Canada may prove to be as difficult.